Master to Heroes, But an Aven...

By Weebtactics

Izuku Midoriya, all his life having a vast fascination to heroics. Be it work the heroes of today's modern s... More

Prologue: The Begining of Dispair [1/2]
Prologue: The Beginning of Dispair [2/2]
What is a Magus? A Master or a Hero?
Lords Arriving and Servants Uniting
The Lord, The Prodigy and The Upstart Avenger
Lessons and Arms of War
The Mighty Conquest of Exams is Upon Us!
First Day in School is always a Trial
Enter My Domain as an Avenger, Dear Heroes!
Murder, Crafts and Field Trip, Oh My![Part 1]
Murder, Crafts and Field Trip, Oh My! [Part 2]
Perceptions of Death and War
Yorokobe Shounen! For Preparations of the Holy Grail!
A Declaration to the Return of the Holy Grail War!
A Phantasmal Holy Grail War Finally Begins!
The Reunited Fight Under Shinjuku's Skys
Of Pride, Honor and Beserking Rage
My One True Friend

Onward to Celebrate Today! Tomorrow Comes Orientation!

5.5K 122 142
By Weebtactics

"Master...I'm bored!" Mordred said on Izuku's bed as he was working on some useless homework for middle school. He sighed at the fact he was also bored but needed to get this out of the way first. If he wished, he wanted the homework done and out of his way.

But since he's still in school he has to complete all assignments the useless teachers have to give him. Much to his irritation since he knew all the answers but they wanted their students to show the work for it.

"I know Mordred. Same here but the idiot teachers decided to give us more assignments to do for our coming finals soon. This would have waisted my weekend if I was an idiot. But I'll be done soon." Izuku said as he saw Mordred plop her body down on his bed and played with one of his pillows as she rolled it back and forth.

"We haven't done much of anything since your entrance exams two weeks ago. When's the result of those things coming!" She said as she tossed the pillow to the wall behind her as she sat up in indian style.

"The results should come by the end of this week. Why not go out explore around town? Lancer and Rider do it a lot together. Even bringing Archer sometimes too. Sanso and Edmond go out to see some bakeries together as well as some book stores. And Kiyohime and Shute surprisingly go out together too."

"But it's no fun going out by myself!" She cried out as she rolled around on his bed with her legs still crossed seated as she rolled and rolled. Izuku sighed and quickly scribbled down most of his answers before stopping at the last one and then looked at her.

"Mordred. Get ready then. As soon as I finish this last one and change. We're going out to celebrate." Izuku said as he then proceded to continue back to his work as Mordred stopped and looked at her master in question.

"Huh celebrating for what?" She asked as Izuku finished writing his last answer and got up from his seat at his desk. Soon grabbing some clothes and changing in the restroom. Now wearing a pair of black-blue pants. His trademark red sneakers. A white t-shirt reading "Admirable Great Tactics" with a exploding design. And then a simple black cardigan over it.

"Alright. I'm done. Lets go." Izuku said as he grabbed his wallet and keys and headed out his room and then made way out of his house. Much to the surprise of Mordred as she was fathomed at how suddenly her master took to get ready and finish his writings.

"W-Wait a second Midoriya!" She ran out the door wearing her casual attire. Consisting a red leather biker jacket, blue jean hot pants, black boots and a short crop top as she then followed him as he walked.

"Jeez...can't wait up or warn me when we're doing things like this can you..." She muttered under her breath as he smiled a bit. "Well you said you wanted to go out and you were bored. So I though the sudden surprise was good for you to be on your toes." Izuku said as he felt his servant slug his arm as he winced a bit.

"So, tell me why are we even celebrating now when we haven't gotten results from that stupid academny yet." Mordred asked as they soon crossed the street as Izuku smirked and folded his arms.

"I know I've passed the exams. Thanks to Caster and his skills he was able to see what my results were. So in gratitude of that and knowledge of the results. Suffice to say We kicked everyone's sorry pathetic asses and now were going here to celebrate." Izuku said as he stopped and looked up at the building he was in front of.

Mordred stopped along side her master and looked at the building. Her eyes widened as she heard various noise and lights form inside as the sounds alluded her ears. Her teeth grinning in anticipation as Izuku grinned and presented the building to her.

"Behold! A full twenty story building full of everything in need to satisfy us of our boredom and the hell that is of school work. As well as a bar! Billiards! Bowling! Racing and so much more!. Behold the palace of games and fun, Round 1!" Izuku said as both of them soon howled in laughter and began marching in.

"Woah! This place is so cool!" Mordred cried out as her first step into the arcade made her eyes sparkle as she looked at all the games and prize machines. "Wait...um is their like a limit to what we can do or?" Mordred asked as she thought about it and didn't want her master to waste and dry out his wallet.

"Hahaha! Well I suppose their isn't a limit so to speak. Thanks to Caster's and Archer's Golden Rule. We're all set to kill and play as much until we've decided when we're done!" Izuku said as he pulled out his wallet and as magic with Golden Rule, bills and bills formed until it was stuffed and seen with thousands of bills of the highest worth.

"Now come on! What games should we try out first!" Izuku said as Mordred immediately grabbed him by the arm and wandered around the floors of the arcade. Their first game was a racing one with motorcycle controllers. To which surprised Izuku. Apparently Mordred dispite having being the Saber class had the Riding Skill.

In where which she beat him with ease. However did lacking when it came to the next game. Being a game called Bone Eater. A sniping shooter game with timed targets and precision accuracy. This continued to be a contest between the two. Master against Servant after game of all kinds.

"Huh!? Deku! What the fuck are you doing here!" A voice in the arcade called for Izuku as he groaned at the premice of the voice and wished it away. However his wish wasn't granted as now Bakugou Katsuki, along with some of his lackys were with him.

"What now mongrel? Can I not have a simple day to enjoy myself with others in peace?" He asked him in rethorical sense knowing Bakugou wouldn't leave him alone. "HAH! Like anyone would hang out with your-" "Hey Midoriya! Why are you just having your guy stand around!?"

Behind the arcade fighting machine in front of Izuku, as he was in middle of a game. Rose Mordred from her seat as she stared at him in annoyance until she looked at the group with Bakugou staring at her.

"What are you dumbasses staring at huh?" She said as the group with Bakugou whispered among themselves in shock and still stared at her. As Izuku then proceded to finish the game as he made combos against Mordred's character which reverberated a "KO" noise from the machine.

"Hey! No fair Midoriya! Just for that you're paying for bowling!" She said with a pout on her face making Midoriya laugh.

"No way...does Bakugou have a sister?"

"A girl hanging out with Midoriya? And a hot one at that?"

"Does she dress so loosly for him? Lucky bastard..."

"I can hear you dipshits so shut the fuck up" Mordred said as that scared them all stiff and backed behind Bakugou as he growled angrily at her. He marched up to her and grabbed he by the collar of her jacket.

"Listen here you little bitch! Why the fuck are you hanging-" "Little!?" Midoriya...hold my jacket..." Mordred said in an ominous voice that scared the others around them as they all stopped play their games and looked at the two blondes.

"I can see where this is going. Alright here..hand it over and your game card. Any prize you had eyes setted on?" Izuku said with a smile on his face as she cracked her knuckles and handed him her things as he got up and about to walk away.

"I want that cool golden model motorbike that was on the prize window. And I want that cool T-Shirt of this place." "Got it. No breaking his bones or teeth flying out of him alright. Pray for that sorry guy everyone...hes gonna need it." Izuku said as he was walking away to the prize window.

Bakugou was about to grab onto his shoulder. But his collar was grabbed on to as he looked to see Mordred rolling her neck and shoulders. Grinning at him evilly as her eyes gleemed like a predator. "You're DEAD!" "A T-shirt in Black with the Round 1 Logo in Red. The Golden Bike MK2 Figure. And give me the special Death Note 2 manga please." Izuku said that as the sounds of a fight soon filled the arcade floor as people were cheering on and on for the fight.

"Mordred! Come on before we get blamed for that idiot's mess!" Izuku called out as he saw her look at him from the crowd as he was punching Bakugou in the gut and now at the face. He smiled as he took a photo of that and then headed for the doors. Mordred then throwing him at the group that was with him and followed soon after.

"Ahhh..that was really fun!" Mordred said as they soon left the building and headed down the streets once again. Izuku handed her back the game card, her jacket and prizes she wanted as she immedietly put on the t-shirt and jacket on.

"Gotta admit that was funny how you kicked his ass. Guess we should get something to eat and call it a day now." Izuku said as he pointed out a barbecue place as his and Mordred's stomach rumbled. Signifying that they were going there no matter what else was as options.

"Say Midoriya. Was that asshole the dude that picked on you before?" Mordred asked as they went into the Japanese barbecue restaurant and got a booth for themselves. As they ordered their meats and side dishes and waited to be served.

"Yeah. Before he got his quirk I guess he wasn't that bad as I realized. Sure he'd made a joke of me here and there but did it to everyone. It was childish humor to us back then. But his idiocracy and over inflated ego rose more when he believed his quirk made him surpass anyone." Izuku said as he recalled that day in Kindergarden when his quirk activated in class.

"It was then I failed to realize what an ass he was. And it was thanks to my father and Edmond and my uncle when they took me around the world and taught me to realize that our friendship will be of the past." Izuku said as they were then served their steaks and meat where they cooked and seasoned themselves and continue to talk and dine at the same time.

"I see. You suppose you'll ever be friends with him again? Or unless a miracle happens." Mordred teased as she knew her master somewhat well enough to know his answer would be a question or a statement of Bakugou's idiocy.

"A miracle and more perhaps. Though if he changed his attitude and see the truth of himself it would be imposible for him. Though I do have a fair relationship with his family. His mom and dad are kinda like a second set of aunt and uncle to me. And sadly if going by that he is the idiotic cousin many family wishes they didn't have."

"But you can't pick your family. So guess you'll be stuck with that ass for a while at least." Mordred said as Izuku smirked as he raised his bottle of drink with Mordred. "True, but that doesn't mean I can't humiliate that mongrel to my liking. So it should be entertaining for quite a while now doesn't it?" "That it does."

Soon their meal was eaten and toasted to themselves after a nice eventful evening. Heading back home as they continued their usual ordeals. Izuku practicing some mage craft skills and fighting styles he obtained from scrolls and text from his father, and some from Lord Velvet II.

As for Mordred...

"You went out with our Darling/Husband?!" Shuten and Kiyohime shouted in their spirit forms inside their cards amongst themselves. As when a servant retains spirit form or card form. Their mentalities and bodies also manifest into a room in which they can emerse themselves from forming a world from their own past.

Midoriya theorizing this as to be the causes or a servants personalized reality marble in accords to recovering themselves or needing to hide themselves back in the holy grail wars. In this case their rooms were all connected to each other thanks to having a single master.

The room was mostly a blank white with the acception of some fine black furniture and bedding to make it more of a empty new room much less than a doctor's office. There in the room were Mordred, Kiyohime and Shuten on the bed of the room. Robin and Sanson by the walls seated on some chairs next to the bookshelves reading and watching this little display from the female servants.

Cu and Alexander on the couch facing the flat screen. Immersied in a recent game they had purchased called Smash Bros. Ultimate facing off against each other. And Edmond watching the two of them fight with their characters.

"Oi! Calm down you oni women! Yeesh...Look all I did was whine and ask out master if their was anything fun to do since I was bored and he was too. He just sorta surprised me in taking me out all of a sudden." Mordred explained as she pushed back the two oni servants as they hissed at her in jealousy.

"Heh...seems like our master smittened you a bit at his bold actions of courting you today Mordred." Sanson said as that caused her to blush and throw a pillow at him. Only for it to be caught by Robin as it was sent back to the bed.

"Shut up Sanson!" "If I am wrong, then why are you wearing the shirt he gave you still?" Sanson replyed back as Mordred looked down at the shirt and zipped up her jacket to cover it. She blushed as the two oni servants growled and wined. Wanting Midoriya to win them something and wearing his shirts.

"He got it for me with the tickets we won and I wanted this cool shirt. And also-Hey wheres the figurine of that cool bike?" Mordred said as she looked around the common room for it. "Ya talking about that gold bike? I haven't seen it." "I think I might have-hah! Take that lancer! You have just lost your first life!" Alexander said as he smiled and cheered at his first victory against Lancer of the game.

"Well where is it?" Mordred asked as Alexander 'hummed' as he then recalled what of the bike. "Ah! I remember seeing Caster come by as me and Lancer were trying to attach this Nintendo Switch device here to the tv. He merely stated what was that figurine and I told it was a prize from our master for Mordred. He found it fascinating and wished to borrow it."

"Damn Caster! I can never know with that guy. He's in and out and apparently aside Rider here, we don't even know him or even seen him." Mordred said as she layed down on the bed along with the other girls and all looked up to the sealing of the common room.

"I am more curious of why Rider here still refuses to tell us and our husband about Caster's incompitence to show himself to us." Kiyohime said as they looked at the boys on the couch still playing their games.

"I believe that is a foolish statement to say to our Master." Sanson said as he turned the next page as Robin agreed. "Yeah, why tell our master about Caster when he knows of him already." "What? Then why would master be hinding him from us? Unless...Caster is a harlot!" Shuten said as Kiyohime became stiff and shadows formed over her eyes and fire burned in them.

"Hahaha! Calm yourselves now. Caster is male I know of that when I saw him. However, it feels as though with Caster and our master. It's somewhat a test between them." Alexander said as Cu put the game on hold as now it got more interesting.

"Oi Rider. What do you mean by test?" He asked as Rider stood up and explained before them. "The way I saw Caster and our Master talk. It was seeming so familiar about one another. As though a game in war where they know so much of each other, but desire to make the first move."

"A bit smart yet so damn annoying if you ask me. But this whole test thing is like a game to them to determine if they're worthy of one or another no?" Robin said as Alexander went into a thinkin pose and hummed and thought of Robin's remark.

"No...I don't think it is in any way like that I'm afraid. It's more of like...how do I put this...Master is trying to prove himself more to Caster and he in turn wishes to see what Master is truly capable of. In the sense they both want nothing more than to break some sort of restraint and unleash something so grand and bold to show. But I can't know of what."

Rider stated as that left some in wonder and worry what Caster and Master want from each other. Edmond was still wary of Caster still, but now he had to try and learn more of what does his master truly want to gain from caster. A smirk on Rider's face formed as he saw Edmond.

"Although I wouldn't be surprised if Caster may be the strongest among us and is possibly Master's favorite as of now. Personally I would like to challenge Caster to test how strong he is. Perhaps stronger than Edmond." He said as that immitted a dark aura around Edmond as he stop up and then put Alexander in a choke hold.

"You fool! I see what your pathetic attempts are and I won't stand for it!" "But you indeed fell for it hah!" Alexander argued back as now Lancer was drawn into fighting on the couch with the two of them. As now Mordred was now forcing back Kiyohime and Shuten down after Alexander made that 'Master's Favorite' comment.

"My my...we certainly had a rowdy bunch now huh Sanson. Sanson?" Robin said as he saw him get up and head out the door. Sanson then turned back as he smiled vaiguly at the archer. "It seems that our master has gotten letter from his application academy. So I wish to see the results. Have fun Archer." Sanson said as Archer's eyes grew wide as he reached out his hand to stop him. But the door soon closed and chaos grew more.

As Sanson left the common room of their inner world. He smiled as he felt the presence of another behind him and stopped. Not even turning around to face him. "I take it that child of a king riled up Avenger. Honestly he never ceases to amuse me so." The person said as Sanson shrugged his shoulders.

"Many of us summoned by our master turn out to be quite a rowdy bunch. But never the less proficient in our right. And master is too by his right as a self taught and tutored magus." Sanson stated back as he heard the man's haughty laugh.

"Interesting. You seem so much more level headed compaired to the rest of them. Yet wise enough to know not to look at me yet." He said as Sanson let out a small chuckle. "I know the aura of a king when I can feel it. I was once part of a royal family back in my time. And I know I have killed my queen, one of the biggest mistakes I feel as one hand I was following my queen's rule of law. The other, to lose the one I love ever so dear." Sanson said softly as with a sad smile.

"Your loyalty is reastounding and never falter on it. For if you can not follow your ruler's orders than you are a mongrel and a killer of service in your life. Never the less I then ask, will you tell the others?" He asked as that earned Sanson a hearty laugh.

"Now why would I end the amusement if I told them?" He said which brought a smile to the man as he now enjoyed the presence of Sanson. "But in turn I must ask, what do you and our Master truly seek out from one another?" He asked as the man then turned away and smiled.

"Why isn't that obvious? To see if this world truly has heroes worthy to fight for and also the one thing standing above the pinnacle of man and above all others before him. Ones' he judges worthy to fight and fight along side him and his goals and hold his fury and strike more ferociously to his enemies. To show he is worthy of it."

"Worthy of what?" Sanson said as he turned and saw the man. His eyes widened as two glowing portals opened. One being a tomb he let out and another having the lost object of all Magus ever so desire and dream of. The one object people of religion would kill and commit cult to gain that original relic back. And to normal people, the one object that can grant them anything their hearts desire ever so greedily.

The Holy Grail

"Worthy to become the King of Heroes." He said as the portals vanished as well as the tomb and the grail. He turned back and walked away to his quarters and smiled. "I believe you wish to congradulate our master no? He did receive the letter." He said as Sanson snapped out of his stupor and walked away and out of the reality marble. Not seeing the joyus face of that servant.

"Now...where else in the world can Master obtain me such fine treasures. I desire more entertaining objects and the riches mongrels seem to spend so much and skill building these fascinating pieced of carages." He said as he opened the portal, revealing the golden motorcycle model he was still working on assembling.

Outside the servants common reality marble, it was evening as the sun settled down for the day as his mother served him dinner. And he washed the dishes to help her as she went to get the door as it was knocked. She hurried to her son as she exclaimed that the letter from UA had arrived.

As Izuku thanked his mother for the meal. He took the letter and went to his room. Staring at it as he ripped it open. Revealing a small disk and letter. The disk then turned on as a projection soon appeared.

"All Might? I thought these projections had the principle-" "I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!!!" All Might's voice cried out loudly as he winced and rubbed his ears with his finger. "That moron...could he learn to tone it down..." Izuku grumbled as he continued the video.

"You might be wondering why exactally I am here for your results. Well it was because of your actions in the exams. While doing favorably and well with the villain points system. Though some were inclined to change your points due to bringing a horse-" "Hypocrisy! Everyone if not most brought in tools and gear for their quirks!" Izuku shouted at the screen as it continued.

"It was because of this action with the zero pointer that caught attention." All Might said as he played another video. Showing him of his fight with the giant obstacle and him obliterating it to scrap heap.

"Normally this defeat would have been worth, and is still worth zero points. However, we weren't accounting just for villain points alone! We also accumulate rescue points! And with the panel of judges scored its sufficed to say you have passed! Izuku Midoriya first place with-WHAT!?-Are you sure that's the-er...ahem! First place with 589 villain points! And an astonishing 251 rescue points! The highest recorded score in the enterance exams! Congra-"

Izuku then turned off the disk as he smiled in satisfaction. Opening the letter was the formal indication of the exams and detailing him a guarantee pace in UA signed by the principle. "Hah! This I much would rather prefer than have some idiot yelling." "Congradulations master." Izuku then turned to his right of his desk and saw Sanson leaning against his bookshelf.

"Thank you Sanson. It appears within a month is orientation day for my new academia. Meaning you might also be in action like Rider and Edmond have been. Sad to say I haven't used all of you as much as I like." Izuku said as Sanson smiled.

"Don't fret my master. Their will come when you can use us all. Its just a matter of time and situation. Also with UA being very harsh, would it suffice to say you may be needing more servants than us?" Sanson asked as Izuku though of it.

"Possibly. But I will need to try and hold back when I summon more. By the way, you've meet him haven't you?" Izuku asked as Sanson's eyes widened. "I can tell you meet him. He also talks to me every now and then and told me recently what went on in your common reality marble. Though I can tell he left some parts out of it."

"Master...I understand the way you and Caster are. But still it perplexes me of why do you aspire so much and try to prove more than any human we have encountered and observed since you've summoned us." Sanson asked as Izuku stood up and went to his bed. Sitting down on it against the wall as he opened his window. Staring out to the night sky.

"I suppose. Before summoning all of you, Edmond and him were some of the stories I continuously read. Giving me much joy in my dreams and making me realize what it must be to become a hero in one's own right. My dream now to become a hero that not only does the people justice but end the route of evil with my rage and dispare. But also I must be in fury and greedy in the principle of wanting to help and do right by the people I so protect."

Izuku then looked at Sanson and grinned. "Yet with Lancer and Riders lust for battle I've seen now I also must become like them. Not afraid of death nor backing away when in impossible odds. Like Saber standing tall and regal with weapon in hand to fight at the ready. Like the rage and anger of Beserker, fighting in battles till the bitter end. And like the assassins, use of trickery and stealth of the shadows to cut root of those evil.

As the Archer striking ever so swift and skill to mark my point upon the world itself where I aim to be. Finally, as of Caster, retain all thoughts and calm. Be ever so thinking and knowing all the world and for what it is I can retain my dream of becoming a hero among heroes. " Izuku said as Sanson realized he was kneeling before his master, as he was moved by his words.

"What makes me try and prove higher than any man and more to Caster, is because the ideal as the hero of heroes, and avenging the loss of my people against villains, and enjoying a battle against my enemies, is truly what I feel my heart and dream has been wanting for a long time." Izuku said as he looked back to Sanson and smiled.

"Come on, get up now. Don't go kneeling down on me like that. I'm not use to that sort of thing." Izuku said as he helped Sanson up. "Tell the others in a month's time, I will start UA. So be sure to look forward for many fighting and more servants possibly." "Alright. Good night then master." Sanson said as he went into spirit form. Returning to the common reality marble.

'To become the next king. His dreams of avenging and proving all those thought of his dreams as foolish. To become like his father and watch history before his eyes.' Sanson thought as he headed back to the reality marble. So lost and invoked into the thoughts of his master earned him a great deal of laughter as he wiped away the tears in his eyes.

'You desire so much of your dreams Midoriya...You wish to achieve those dreams so ever more than any other human I've seen in this time I've been summoned! Perhaps Caster is right, you may very well be the King of Heroes so soon! It might even be funny if you turned out to be his long descendant!' Sanson thought and laughed as he retired to the common room to tell the news of their master.

'Oh now...if only time could go by quicker. I wish to witness Master's first day tomorrow...' Thought of a certain blonde Caster in his quarters as he witnessed all he saw between Sanson and Midoriya. Smirking and smiled as he exited out to his personal Reality Marble. Now staring at the night sky like his master and witnessing the stars and the Moon above.

"Hurry now and bring forth the next saga for my master world! For the King of Uruk desires to see this heroic acadamia the world views as the highest. And I will see if it is worthy enough for my precious master!" He howled at the heavens and grinned in excitement and glee he hadn't felt in for quite a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 10.1K 33
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
271K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...
20.4K 478 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
7.4K 159 28
Hero... What was it again? A dream I aspired to be when I was a kid. I know, pretty stupid to forget the meaning of what you want accomplish. Hero :...