Tell Me. || Johnny Depp [comp...

נכתב על ידי Lizzy_Darling

in which a young therapist falls in love with her new client. "The things I feel, I haven't felt that way for... עוד

"Hello, nice to meet ya"
"let's go grab something to eat then"
"is that ... Johnny??"
"Have a good night"
"Johnny, what the hell?"
"I missed you so much"
"I'll just hug you now"
"I just want you to go"
"What the-.."
"You two??"
"you know I'm here for you"
"I'll help you with that"
"why don't you come over?"
"ah, you look so handsome"
"you thinking of someone?"
"can I come with you?"
"you're such a cutie pie,"
"This is so cute"
"thank you so much"
"do you miss having a boyfriend?"
"you're crazy"
"oh my god"
"Do you-.."
"it's beautiful isn't it?"
"Hello?"
"I'd like to"
"I'm really happy for you guys!"
"I already am"
"That's almost 5 months ago"
"I like you a lot."
"hello boyfriend"
"Wanna swim?"
"Happy Birthday!"
"hey you"
"Older"
"Do you love Johnny?"
"Happy Halloween!"
"6 months"
"I need you, right now."
"stay"
"Omg you did it!"
"how 'bout this one?"
"the hell you want?"
"Call you?"
"Why did you drink?"
"little weak"
"Because I love you"
"I hope that too"
"I'm pregnant"
"Honey, we're here!"
"And you must be Johnny!"
"Merry Christmas"
"Johnny can do it!"
"Just a brilliant actor"
"Johnny!"
"I missed you much more"
"Happy 1 year anniversary"
"wanna try it?"
"daddyyy"
"I'll talk to her"
"Marry me"
epilogue

"Was it only a dream?"

5.5K 175 141
נכתב על ידי Lizzy_Darling

Saturday, 29th May

I looked in my mirror, up and down my body for checking how I looked. I dressed a bit darker that day since I was going to a rock concert. I wore light blue ripped shorts with a huge black shirt and black sneakers. Those were really comfortable which was most important to me since I needed to stand in those for 5 hours in a row. I had like 100 layers of mascara on my eyelashes and even tried as best as I could to draw eyeliner above my eyes. It turned out okay, okay enough to go out. I put on some glistening lip gloss on my lips and silver jewelry like chains and rings. Wow I never looked like that before. I didn't want to to anything with my hair so I just let it fall over my shoulders.

I exited my hotel room and left the building as soon as Johnny told me he'd be there in 5 minutes. I took a plaid shirt with me in case I'd get cold sooner or later and tied it around my waist.

I waited for like 2 minutes in front of my hotel before I saw Johnny's head leaning out from the inside of a cab. "wooo look at you!" he shouted towards me, having this wide grin on his lips. I smiled widely and quickly got in the cab as well.

After Johnny told the driver the address of the concert hall, we finally hugged each other. I put my hand on the back of his head and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, chuckling afterwards when I saw some of my lip gloss glistening on his cheek. I quickly wiped it off with my fingers and looked at his outfit.

He wore dark blue Jeans with black shoes. His shirt was white-black-striped and he wore as much jewelry as always. I also spotted a leather jacket laying on his knees, this guy really knew what suited him best.

"You look handsome as ever!" I stated as I looked back in his eyes and smiled widely. "Thanks! And you look .. different. But a good different, I like this outfit" he told me as his eyes roamed over my body. "well we're going to a rock concert, I didn't want to come in my flower power outfits as usually" I giggled and leaned back on the leather seat underneath me.

We had driven for about 20 minutes when the cab stopped in front of the concert hall that was already crowded with rock alike looking human beings that dragged themselves forward to the entrance. Johnny let me pay for the ride since I insisted and told him he could pay our drive back.

I thankfully took Johnny's hand when he opened the door for me and then led me more towards the hall. The place was so full that I actually felt pretty safely by holding his hand and pressing myself in his direction. I kept saying "Excuse me" to those people who wouldn't move theirselves after I stood in front of them, obviously trying to get through 'em.

Well anyways, it was a mess out there but definitely getting better once we entered the hall. I couldn't satisfy myself with buying him concert tickets to sit somewhere in the background, no I wanted him to stand in the front, and that's what we did. Tried. We pushed ourselves through the crowd until we finally reached the place right in front of the stage.

"Oh man concerts are exhausting" I said while laughing as I turn my head around. I watched other fans coming inside, taking their seats or filling this huge place where people were standing. Do they call this VIP? idk.

(A/n: literally have no clue atm lol)

We obviously got there a bit earlier so we'd still get good places to stand in, which meant we had to just stand there for a while but honestly, I'd never complain about just hanging anywhere with my Johnny. We talked calmly until loud music began to play, causing tension and excitement to fill the now crowded hall. Everyone stared at the stage, desperately waiting for their idols to show up. Even Johnny had those wide eyes when he looked up, trying to be the first one to see them. The blue, red and purple lights that roamed his face every now and then were only clarifying how distinct and marked his jawline was. And those high cheek bones, this guy, god.

I suddenly came back to reality when I heard loud screams all over the place. Everyone was screaming on top of their lungs, especially the girls. I looked back to the stage to see the band finally showing up and winking at the crowd that was already going crazy over these guys.

"Well gooood evening, everyone" one of them yelled into a microphone causing everyone to scream even louder. The band greeted us at first and thanked us for coming and all before they went for their first song. It was a good one though, I asked Johnny what the song was called when it ended.

They played like a hundred songs during those 4 hours, talking, laughing and playing around like children in between. The concert was soooo cool I liked going there a lot, I was so thankful that Johnny took me with him. I gotta say that my legs were dying by the time we made our way outside but it didn't matter to me at all. I was still so excited that I jumped around Johnny, fangirling over the band that was actually his favorite, but okay. Johnny got us a cab, that arrived pretty quickly, and we hurried to get in.

I know I said I was excited as hell but once we sat down, I felt pretty tired and weak that I kinda fell asleep on Johnny's shoulder. I mean I actually didn't, but I was about to fall asleep when Johnny asked me if I just wanted to sleep at his place since his house was nearer to the concert hall than my hotel. I agreed with a slight nod and mumbled not understandable things before I closed my eyes again.

Minutes, that felt like seconds, passed before we stopped in front of Johnny's gorgeous house. I slowly got out of the car while Johnny paid for our ride. We made our way inside and went upstairs where his bedroom and so on was. "You can go in the bath first, I'll search for some clothes for you to wear" he politely told me and smiled at me before going to his bedroom. I quietly thanked him and entered the bathroom in which I quickly washed my face and removed most of my makeup.

I then made my way in Johnny's bedroom where a shirt and shorts were laying on the bed. The shirt obviously was way too big, it almost reached my knees, so I decided to only wear the shirt above my underwear.

I spotted Johnny standing in the door, already changed into cute pyjamas, when I turned around actually planning on sleeping downstairs. "The room's yours now" I said and made my way to the door. "Oh no you can sleep here, I'll take the couch" he told me, pointing towards the bed with his head. "You sure? I don't really feel comfortable with kicking you out of your own room" I mumbled as I looked up in his face. "You're not kicking me out. I'm cool with the couch, I promise". I sighed quietly and got under the blanket, under which it was comfortably warm.

He sat down beside me and watched me snuggling more into the blanket. "Are you comfortable?" he asked, receiving a convincing nod from me afterwards. Looking up at him, I actually didn't want him to sleep on the couch. I wanted him to sleep here in his bed, with me. I wanted to hug him and lean on his bare chest while sleeping.

I sighed only from thinking of those things. He still didn't go though, he sat there and looked in my eyes as if there was something in them. I blinked a few times before I lifted my head-

-and before I could've said, done, thought anything my own lips were already pressed against his. I slowly laid myself back on the mattress again as he hovered over me, placing each of his hands besides my shoulders. I took his face into my hands, slowly moving my lips against his.

His lips were everything I ever dreamed them to be, they were soft and kind of tasted like honey and cigarettes. I smiled against his lips once I realized he'd move his with mine in a rhythmic movement. The kiss was beautiful and passionate, not in a sloppy kind of way but in a way in which I felt a lot like expressions of feelings. Our lips connected just perfectly without any tongues coming across. He gently sucked on my upper lip, causing me to grin slightly.

The zoo in my stomach went all crazy.

He then carefully pulled away again and looked me in the eyes as if he was searching for the right words to say. I smiled as I ran a hand through his soft hair and said "goodnight". I pecked his lips one more time before I let go of his head, giving him the chance to move. "Sleep well" he whispered before placing a kiss on my forehead and quietly leaving the room.

OH MY GOD

I was so done, I was lost, so lost in my thoughts, I smiled uncontrollably, still having the taste of his lips in my mouth. My crush kissed me. He literally kissed me. He kissed my lips. We kissed. God I could've never imagined to be so damn lucky! How did that happen?? Why did he kiss back?? Did he like me too?

I only laid there in his bed, thinking about him all the time until I literally fell asleep. Why did I fall asleep, there was so much more to think about!!

Anyways, I slept good for I don't know how long until the sun shone in the room, brightening it up like a bulb and causing me to wake up. I grumbled unpleasantly and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I felt a bit dizzy when I slowly sat up and stretched a bit. Two seconds passed before I immediately remembered the last thing I thought of when I fell asleep. Or the last thing I was dreaming of?

Now that I was awake again, the whole scenario from that night was kind of too unbelievably great to believe it.
Did it happen? Did I kiss my Johnny?
Or was it only my imagination?

"Was it only a dream?" I quietly breathed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Imma see Hollywood Vampires this year, i'm screamin' :0

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

56.8K 3K 59
"We met in Therapy.." In which a girl and boy bond over meeting each other in therapy... ^^^ Cover by @insert_unique_name Book 1/3
61.9K 686 73
Harry Styles x Kendall Jenner Fanfiction 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯? ©️HESmylovie All rights res...
47.1K 746 6
DEPPHEAD FANTASIES: A Johnny Depp Imagines Book GOODNEWS: JOHNNY LOVES YOU BADNEWS: ONLY IN YOUR IMAGINATION --- ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴀɴᴊʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟɪᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜ...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...