Nerd

Від Passionrose02

Nerds A name people give others from one glance .. But there's one thing you should know about nerds.. They... Більше

Humilation Begins
Gay Porn !!
New Look. Same Me
Wait what?
Persuading / Begging
First Everythings :)
Confidence ..Not
Stop hiding the real Y/N
I Love You
Thats My Y/N
Hes my geek boy
...Sex ?
Panic Attack
Saucy Texts
Isaac goin down
SMUT👅
Frenemys
Bang Bang Bang
Freaky
Helping Momo
Mistake
I forgive you
5 months
Party Pain
Feelings
Fight for you
Unforgetable
Kitchen Kinks
I Love You..again
Nerd
-News-

Pleasure

25.6K 957 614
Від Passionrose02

—1 month later —

Y/N stopped playing Mario kart on her phone and looked over at Jungkook. His eyes were glued to his computer screen as he gamed , his full headset on as he spoke into the mic.

Why do I find him really hot when he's in gamer mode ?

Putting down her phone she got up from the bed and walked over , her legs climbing onto his lap.

"Oh Y-Y/N erm.."

She ignored his stutter and positioned her self onto his lap , her hands snaking around his waste as she kissed his neck softly.
His neck smells so good :))))

Jungkook parted lips crept into a smile , his mind losing focus from his game straight away as he enjoyed the butterfly kisses from her.
"You're good at those"

She smiled and moved up to his jaw line , then his cheek before pecking his now closed eyelid. She stopped and looked at him. "I want attention" she cutely spoke.

He sighed with a smile. "I just brushed your hair for an hour , and now you're saying you want attention"

She nodded.

He sighed again. "What do you want then ?"
Of course he wasn't annoyed , and loved it when Y/N acted all cute and needy like this.

"I wanna make out" she smiled.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head before removing his headphones and mic. Y/N squealed when he picked her up and carried her to the bed , dropping her down onto her back before climbing onto of her.

He leaned down and kissed her , her lips smiling against his as she touched his cheek. She felt his tongue graze her lip before entering her mouth , his movements making her feel amazing inside.

His hand slid up her exposed thigh and under her skirt , squeezing her butt firmly which made her moan and tug his hair harshly. He separated from the kiss.

"Y/N" he lowly grunted which was hot as fuck. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her , a face full of lust and sexual need. "I wanna make you feel good"

" ..how ?"

"I wanna touch you"

". . . . Then touch me"

He kept his eyes on hers , kissing her lips once before going doing to her neck. Her head titled back as he found her sweet spot , her mouth seeping out another tiny moan which soon turned into a gasp.

His hand was inside her underwear , his fingers gently stroking her woman hood.

Her cheeks flushed red and she felt hot all over.

But she liked it.

"Is this ok ?" He asked as he continued to kiss her skin.

She nodded , her eyes shutting again as she felt his fingers glide along her now wet folds.
...woah

He attached his lips to hers again before sliding a finger in , her mouth gasping against his. It hurt the tiniest bit but only for a second before she was used to the feeling.

He started thrusting his finger in and out , her breathing picking up a pace at the pleasurable feeling. "Jungkook" she moaned and dug her fingers into his neck , unable to see the smirk that had appeared on his face.

"Y/N your so hot right now" he spoke. Her cheeks were flushed red and her lips were parted , her eyes shut as she enjoyed the incredible feeling he was causing her to feel.

He slid in a second finger which made her back arch , her fingers tugging harshly at his hair. "M-mmwoah" she panted when she felt her stomach tighten , her breathing becoming all jagged.

Jungkook kissed her lips again before staring at her face , adoring how cute she looked right now. He thrusted his fingers faster which made her moan louder , his teeth sinking into his lip when her back arched again.
She's so sexy right now

"Mmmm Jungkook don't sto-mm f-fuck fuck oh my god-." She ended with a long and loud moan , her head shooting back into the pillows as she suddenly felt like her insides had melted and she had become jelly.

Her eyes remained shut as she caught her breath , the feeling of Jungkooks lips touching her cheek making her smile.

"Did you like that baby girl ?" He asked before kissing her neck again.

"Mm hm" she nodded , her eyes fluttering open to see his face now over hers.

"Your moans are so sexy" he smiled before leaning down closer to her face. "You turned me on so much"

And that's when she felt his boner press against her thigh , the rock hard bulge under his jeans making her face all hot again.
I actually turned him on ??? I didn't do anything ??

"I'm gonna have to go and sort this out in the bathroom" he spoke , about to get up when Y/N grabbed his hand. She got up and pushed him onto his back , straddling his thighs before un buckling his jeans.

She wasn't nervous , and actually wanted to do this. Jungkook unlocked a part of her she never knew existed. A promiscuous side that enjoyed sexual pleasures.

"Y/N you don't have to- f-fuck" he groaned when she gripped his member and started moving her hand up and down. She was a little rough seeing as this was her first time , but soon got the hang of it.

She enjoyed the sounds of Jungkooks whimpers , his chest raising up and down as he panted. "Fuck Y/N keep going"

—Later on—

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: Where are you ??

Me: Home

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: Why did you leave ??

Me: Jimin wanted me home. And you looked to cute sleeping so I didn't wanna wake you

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: 😊😊

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: I was gonna be mad at you for leaving but I like it when you call me cute

Me: Can I also add something

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: about ??

Me: Before

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: Oh god what ?

Me: No no it's good

Me: It

Me: was good

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: Oh

Me: Jungkook I've never experienced that feeling and I can't stop think about how good it felt

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: You're so cute and innocent

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: you had your first orgasm baby

Me: It was incredible

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: You should change my name on your phone to Daddy 🤪

Me: Ok

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: Wait seriously

Me: Pft no

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: I hate you

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: Bye

Me: No don't go !!😂

Me: Kookieeeee

Me: Please come back

Me: I'm sorry

Me: Yah if you don't come back I'll cry !

Me: Wow you actually want me to cry. Ok I see how it is

Me:😢

Me: 😢😢

Me: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: My phone won't stop pinging !!

Me: Don't leave me then

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: So needy

Me: 😁♥️♥️♥️♥️

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: Can you change my name to something that lets people know I'm your boyfriend ?

Me: Oppa ?

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: ...

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: no

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: something with these kind of emojis "♥️😘😍🥰"

Me: What if I don't wanna use those emojis ?

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: Give me a minute

Me: A minute

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️:

Me: okillchangeyournamerightnowanddoanytbingyouask

Daddy🥴❤️: good 😏

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

885 51 1
After meeting a handsome guy at a bar, you two hit it off quickly and have a one-night stand. After that, you expected to never see him again-well, t...
198K 4.1K 31
Jeon Jungkook, your first love, a jerk, someone you didn't remember, back to your lover or not? Will you fall in love again? ||COMPLETED||
440 28 9
⟶ nerve!au / strangers-to-lovers / fluff + smut. jungkook will do anything to get invited to the annual and exclusive start-of-the-year party, even i...
143K 5K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...