First Everythings :)

—2 weeks later—

Y/N brushed out her long hair as she looked at her self in the mirror.
Am I really doing this ??

Yup. After 2 long weeks of begging and persuading , Jungkook finally got Y/N to agree to go on a date with him.

And a part of her was actually exited.

Any time spent with Jungkook was always fun. She loved being with him and actually hated being apart from him.

She stared down at her makeup pallets , debating whether she was brave enough to put any on. All her life she never felt pretty enough to wear makeup , and felt like she would just look silly if she bothered.

She chickened out and put the pallet back in the draw and grabbed her phone , heading out the house to go and meet Jungkook at the park.

- -Outfit - -

It was a nice day out , so Jungkook had earned points for picking the park for their location

After a few minutes of walking she finally arrived , her eyes searching the entire area for the boy.
He could have at least waited for me at the entrance. I look like a weirdo looking around for him

She squinted her eyes as she tried to make out the figure stood a few meters away from her , kicking a ball around with some kids.
Yup that's him. He kicks like a girl :)

"Jungkook" she called when she was almost behind him. He turned around and smiled , his response not being the expected "hello" or "hey"

Instead he looked her up and down and said.
"Y/N you look adorable"

She smiled at him. "Thanks"

"So ..I have some rules for our date"

"Oh god"

He held a hand up and stuck a finger out with each rule.

"Hold my hand when ever we walk. Agree to take cute selfies with me and sleep at mine tonight"

"I've never stayed at yours before though"

"Well there's a first time for everything" he smiled before taking hold of her hand. "Come on let's go"

"Where are we going ?"

"To get ice cream"

The two walked hand in hand to the ice cream stand , which felt a little strange at first. Even to Jungkook. But he loved it , and Y/N couldn't deny that it didn't bother her toooooo much ;)

She had never been on a date before , so things like this were very new for her. But it was the same for Jungkook , he was on the exact same boat as her yet he was way more confident.

They were finally at the front of the queue.
"Choose whatever you want Y/N" he smiled at her.

She smiled and nodded at him before focusing on the menu. "I don't see cookie dough anywhere"