Pleasure

—1 month later —

Y/N stopped playing Mario kart on her phone and looked over at Jungkook. His eyes were glued to his computer screen as he gamed , his full headset on as he spoke into the mic.

Why do I find him really hot when he's in gamer mode ?

Putting down her phone she got up from the bed and walked over , her legs climbing onto his lap.

"Oh Y-Y/N erm.."

She ignored his stutter and positioned her self onto his lap , her hands snaking around his waste as she kissed his neck softly.
His neck smells so good :))))

Jungkook parted lips crept into a smile , his mind losing focus from his game straight away as he enjoyed the butterfly kisses from her.
"You're good at those"

She smiled and moved up to his jaw line , then his cheek before pecking his now closed eyelid. She stopped and looked at him. "I want attention" she cutely spoke.

He sighed with a smile. "I just brushed your hair for an hour , and now you're saying you want attention"

She nodded.

He sighed again. "What do you want then ?"
Of course he wasn't annoyed , and loved it when Y/N acted all cute and needy like this.

"I wanna make out" she smiled.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head before removing his headphones and mic. Y/N squealed when he picked her up and carried her to the bed , dropping her down onto her back before climbing onto of her.

He leaned down and kissed her , her lips smiling against his as she touched his cheek. She felt his tongue graze her lip before entering her mouth , his movements making her feel amazing inside.

His hand slid up her exposed thigh and under her skirt , squeezing her butt firmly which made her moan and tug his hair harshly. He separated from the kiss.

"Y/N" he lowly grunted which was hot as fuck. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her , a face full of lust and sexual need. "I wanna make you feel good"

" ..how ?"

"I wanna touch you"

". . . . Then touch me"

He kept his eyes on hers , kissing her lips once before going doing to her neck. Her head titled back as he found her sweet spot , her mouth seeping out another tiny moan which soon turned into a gasp.

His hand was inside her underwear , his fingers gently stroking her woman hood.

Her cheeks flushed red and she felt hot all over.

But she liked it.

"Is this ok ?" He asked as he continued to kiss her skin.

She nodded , her eyes shutting again as she felt his fingers glide along her now wet folds.
...woah

He attached his lips to hers again before sliding a finger in , her mouth gasping against his. It hurt the tiniest bit but only for a second before she was used to the feeling.

He started thrusting his finger in and out , her breathing picking up a pace at the pleasurable feeling. "Jungkook" she moaned and dug her fingers into his neck , unable to see the smirk that had appeared on his face.

"Y/N your so hot right now" he spoke. Her cheeks were flushed red and her lips were parted , her eyes shut as she enjoyed the incredible feeling he was causing her to feel.