Confidence ..Not

—Next morning—

Waking up Jungkook opened his eyes to see Y/N with her back facing him , her hair sprawled out behind her. He smiled and leaned over to kiss her cheek , watching her squirm slightly in her sleep.
Too cute

Last night she didn't really cuddle into him which he was gutted about , but found it funny how she said she didn't want to because of her bad morning breath.
She'll get more comfortable around me in time

This is new for the both of us

He decided to go down and make her breakfast before she'd wake up.
"Mum you're still here ?" The boy questioned when he saw his mother drinking coffee at the table.

"I don't have work till 9:00 kooks" she gave him a funny look. "How come you're up this early , that's not like you"

"I ..I wanted to make Y/N breakfast"

"Oh my god is she your girlfriend ??? Are you two a couple now !?!"

"Yah how did you get all that just from me saying I wanted to make her breakfast-."

"Pffft please you're too lazy to make your own never mind for someone else. So is it true ??"

Sighing Jungkook scratched his temple and nodded.

His mother squealed and got up to go and hug her son , her chin resting on his shoulder seeing as he was a lot taller then her.
"My baby boy finally has a girlfriend"

"Finally ? Mum I'm only 17 it's not like I'm 40 and single"

"Where is she ?" The exited woman squealed before letting go of him.

"Upstairs asleep" he spoke. "And mum please don't act all weird around her , you'll only freak her out-."

"Do you think you'll marry her ??"

"What is wrong with you ?" He asked before heading to the fridge. "One mention of me having a girlfriend and you already hear wedding bells"

"I love weddings that's all"

"I'm surprised you never married me off like you see in Wattpad stories or Kdramas"

Mrs Jeon tilted her head in confusion . "What's Wattpad ?"

He shrugged and took out a carton of orange juice. "Some weird book worm app Y/N has on her phone. She's no doubt awake and reading on It now"

Teheheheheh

————

Heading upstairs Jungkook carried his tray of egg on toast , a glass of orange juice on the side. He smiled until he felt something under his foot , causing him to wobble and trip forward , dropping the tray.

"Nonononono" He repeated as he picked everything up quickly , even the now empty glass of orange juice :(
Fuck I can't serve her this it's been on the floor

—————

After a few minutes Y/N finally woke up , her eyes widening when she realised she was in Jungkooks bedroom. For a minute she had forgoton what happened yesterday.

"Morning" a voice spoke. She looked at the end of the bed to see Jungkook munching on a bag of Doritos before holding the bag out to her. "I tried making you breakfast but that failed"

She smiled and stuck her hand in , taking out a couple to place in her other hand. He smiled and watched her , seeing how happily content she was. "I was wondering .." he spoke. "How you would feel about coming on a date with me again"

"Already ?"

"Yeah. Well it's not really a date , more like a plus one kind of thing. See it's my cousins wedding next weekend , and now that your my girlfriend I just thought-."

"Ah a-actually I think I'm busing next weekend"

"Oh ..really ?"

"Y-yeah"

"See you're stuttering which is giving me the impression that you're lying"

Crap why does he know me so well

She sighed and looked down , her fingers messing with the hem of his shirt she had on.

"Y/N what is it ?"

"You will think it's silly"

"I might ..but if it's bothering you then it doesn't mean I won't take it seriously"

She looked up again. "Ok. It's a wedding. Meaning I'll have to wear a dress and makeup"

"Right" he nodded.

"That's my problem"

"You don't have a dress or makeup ?"

"No .. I do. I just don't have the confidence. I feel like I'm not right to wear makeup up"

"Y/N that's ridiculous"

She looked at him. Which made him shake his head quickly. "N-no I don't mean how you're feeling is ridiculous. But I mean ..no one has to be "right" to wear makeup. It's for anyone"

"I don't know ..I just don't think I'd feel comfortable"

"Please Y/N"

She hugged her knees slightly , biting her lip as she thought about it. Jungkook sighed and lightly smiled. "You know what it's ok. If you don't feel comfortable you don't have to come. I'll just face another year of my cousins making fun of me being alone"

She lightly smiled. "I'm sorry"

"It's ok"

She grabbed her phone from the side. To check for messages.

Jimin: Hey how was last night ?? Did you two fuck ?

Jimin: That was a joke. YOU BETTER NOT HAVE FUCKED OR ILL KILL THE BOTH OF YOU

"Who is it-."

"NO ONE" the girl yelled before slamming her phone down , her eyes wide as she stared at Jungkook. He held up his hands in surrender.
"Yah I was just curious calm down"