Mistake

—Later that night—

The sounds of Momos sobs were ear achingly loud , enough to fill Y/N's living room.

Jimin left the couch where the girl was sat and joined the others in the kitchen, his finger wiggling inside his ear. "Yah she's gonna have to go before my ear drums burst" the boy spoke.

"Can't we just kick her out ??" Taehyung asked. "I'm meant to be spending the night here and I don't fancy hearing what sounds like whale calls" he pointed over at Momo.

"I can't make her leave now" Y/N spoke , a huge wave of guilt taking over her. "She went through a lot tonight"

"What actually happened ?" Jimin asked.

—Earlier that night—

Y/N had finally reached the gym after dragging Isaac the whole way, not wanting to keep Momo waiting too long.
"She's ..in ...there" she panted , her wheezing becoming louder each time.

"Y/N take your inhaler" Jungkook spoke in concern , pulling it out from her jean pocket and handing it to her.

She nodded before doing as she was told , holding her breath once she had inhaled.
She pointed for Isaac to go in , and he did.

"Yah What has Momo actually planned ?" Jungkook whispered to Y/N before walking in with her.
And that was when his question became answered.

Momo was stood in front of a candle lit dinner , her body wearing a tight hot pink dress with matching heels looking like a Barbie girl. "Hey sexy" she smirked at Isaac.

Y/N smiled when she saw how much effort the girl had gone to. It was nice to see that she would do something for someone she cared about , and Isaac was actually very lucky.

"Momo what the hell is all this crap for ?" The boy laughed , making Momos smile drop instantly.

"It's not crap ..I-it's me making an effort"

"An effort ?" He raised a brow with a smirk. "Yah if this is your way of getting me to stay with you then you've failed miserably"

"What ??"

"You know I hate romantic shit like this. It's embarrassing"

Jungkook tugged Y/N close before shaking his head , obviously signalling that they should leave before things escalated.

"We cant just leave her-."

"Isaac please don't leave me" the girl whimpered. "Please I promise I'll do better next time. I'll let you have sex with me in the back of your car like you wanted last time. I-I'll buy the underwear you like on me just please don't leave me"

Isaac let out a sarcastic laugh and shook his head. "Momo you really have turned into a pathetic loser" he spoke before turning around to walk away.

That was his first mistake.

"Hey" Jungkook spoke before turning the boy by the shoulder , leaving a few seconds spare before punching him sharp in the face.

—Back to present—

"Yah you punched him ?!?" Jimin questioned with wide eyes.

Jungkook held the pack of frozen pees to his fist , letting out a sigh before nodding.

"It was stupid because now his fist is all red" Y/N spoke before giving Jungkook a kiss on the cheek. "But it was also awesome at the same time" she smiled.

Jungkook smiled to himself before Taehyung interrupted the cute moment.

"Hey Y/N if I punch someone will I get a kiss from you too ?"