Her Hater

By lisaism

Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd defi... More

Her Hater
Her Hater | 1
Her Hater | 2
Her Hater | 3
Her Hater | 4
Her Hater | 5
Her Hater | 6
Her Hater | 7
Her Hater | 8
Her Hater | 9
Her Hater | 10
Her Hater | 11
Her Hater | 12
Her Hater | 13
Her Hater | 14
Her Hater | 15
Her Hater | 16
Her Hater | 17
Her Hater | 18
Her Hater | 19
Her Hater | 20
Her Hater | 21
Her Hater | 22
Her Hater | 23
Her Hater | 24
Her Hater | 25
Her Hater | 26
Her Hater | 27
Her Hater | 29
Her Hater | 30
Her Hater | 31
Her Hater | 32
Her Hater | 33
Her Hater | 34
Her Hater | 35
Her Hater | 36
Her Hater | 37
Her Hater | 38
Her Hater | 39
Her Hater | 40
Her Hater | 41
Her Hater | 42
Her Hater | 43
Her Hater | 44
Her Hater | 45
Her Hater | 46
Her Hater | 47
Her Hater | 48
Her Hater | 49
Her Hater | 50
Her Hater | 51
Her Hater | 52
Her Hater | 53
Her Hater | 54
Her Hater | 55
love, lisaism
new book: his fangirl [update]

Her Hater | 28

10.9K 373 54
By lisaism

Lisa's Point of View

Half an hour had passed. I have already learned every steps in our first song.

My photographic memory made it easier for me. I'm too exhausted to continue. It feels like my body's about to give in.

This is just too much. I mean, really. For a group to release a comeback, this shouldn't be this hard and rush.

It feels like there's a time limit, that's why they're rushing us to finish everything about this comeback and polish it afterwards.

My co-members are exhausted too as I can see their faces from the corner where I'm sitting in. I drank a bottled water.

They went towards me to get some bottled water in front of me since the place where I'm sitting in is the station for us to drink, to rest and everything.

"Sorry," I said.

Their eyes are on me at this moment. They're clearly looking at me. All the three of them. “Why sorry? You shouldn't feel sorry. You're not the one who's responsible for this but the staffs and the CEO. I hate them.” Jennie said before drinking her bottled water.

“Don't worry too much, Lisa. We're still okay. We're just as okay as you. You're tired too, no one's safe from it, so no one in our group should be blamed because of what's happening.” Rosé said.

I fakingly smiled. Grabbing the towel and brushing it into my back and neck.

We're startled from the knocks on the door of this room.

The choreographers and the four of us are just all in here, so it's impossible that it came from the inside. It's from the outside, definitely.

That must be Jk. I should just ask him to go home.

He shouldn't see us at our times like this. At our worst state. 'Cause I can't even tell him why are we being like this.

I can't tell him that we're rushing our comeback choreographies, songs and such just because their name's being used and put up into ours.

I don't have the strength or the bravery to tell him about it. I don't know why but– I just can't.

“Shall we open the door for you?” Jisoo-unnie asked.

I shook my head. “No, don't open it. Let him outside. Are y'all be good if you know that he'll see us at our worst state? For what? For rushing things because their name's being used by us, that's why.” I said softly.

“But we're not even using them. The company is. We have nothing to do about this.” Jennie raised her brows while glancing at me poker-faced.

“But that's what they'll think. They wouldn't understand anyways. It's clearly us, for them, who're using them once they found out.” I replied to her.

“Fine then..” she said. “What will you do then? You wouldn't just let him cry or whine out there, would you?” she added of.

I gulped. “I'll talk to him. Maybe a little chitchat will do? I'll try what I can do to make him leave but I won't face him.”

I stood up and went to the door. Someone's still knocking on the door and I know it's him. Though, he's not talking, I can sense it's him.

“H-hey,” I stuttered up while knocking in the door too.

“L-lisa..” he said with his cracked voice. His voice changed.

It's not his usual voice.

“Why won't you open this door? I'm already here. Come on, face me.” he adds up.

“We're too busy. I was just exhausted a while ago, that's why I did call you. Sorry. You can go home already.” I said.

I'm about to leave the door but he doesn't let me although I'm inside and he's outside. Although he's not holding my wrist, I know his words are holding me to do so. “Aren't you exhausted now? I mean look at your voice. Won't you come outside and let me just check upon you?”

“Just go home.”

“No, I won't go home. Open this goddamn door right now or else I would definitely ruin this just to get in. Lisa, now.”

“Jk, stop being so stubborn.”

“No, Lisa. Stop being so stubborn.” he turned it upside down. I was the one being stubborn now.

I don't want him to know anything yet but his determination won't just give in. He really wanted to get in.

This guy has his word. Once you tell him to come over, he'll really come over. And if it happens that he doesn't see you just for a little time, he'll never leave.

As I don't want him to know. How about telling him about it? Will he leave? Will he leave for pete's sake?

I gulped.

“Just go already. Look, don't you see that we're just using you? We're rushing a comeback now and we're too busy to face you. That's why. Your group's name is being used to increase our sales, and here we are rushing things to the world market. We're leeching into your success. Please just leave. Can't you see it?” I said while turning my eyes into an emotional one.

As I don't want to let myself cry. Tears just popped out right into my eyes.

The choreographers signed. They're saying that we should run another one to polish the dance.

I was about to get into my position but I was stopped when he spoke up.

“Are you sure? I don't believe anything you're saying.” he stated. “And if that's true then, okay. It's not your choice, it's your company's choice.” he adds up.

I let out a tear run from eyes again. I'm being too emotional. Maybe because of the exhaustion I'm feeling and the extreme loneliness in this room.

What if I make him go away for a lifetime already? I feel so guilty. Just because he did something to me, I’d agree to this kind of leeching into other’s success.

“How come you’re saying things like that? It's me, who thought of this all. I'm just using you.” I lied.

“You lied. You're lying.” he stated.

“I don't. I'm not lying.” I contrasted.

“If you're not, then, let me in. If that's true then? Leech to our success, I don't care. I don't care if it's your choice or your company's, just let me see you.” he cracked his voice.

“Please–” I was stopped from talking when he suddenly let a word out from his mouth.

“I don't care about your shitty explanations, Lisa. I know those are all lies. I'm not a fool. But if you think I'll hate you and your co-members just because of your company's choice of using us, I'm not. I don't care if your company started profitting from us. It's clearly nothing for me.” he started of. “Well, I think that's some good fair trade. They're profitting from me and I'm profitting from this company because they're giving me a free pass to enter this place back and forth just to see you.” he added.

I was teary-eyed. “No, Jk. Please just go.”

“Tsk, stubborn. I told you I got my word. Once you told me to come over, I'll come and if it happens that you're not going to show up yourself to me, I won't just leave. I have my word.” he said.

“Just go– please!” I replied.

“If you're not letting me in by opening this door. Okay, that's completely fine. I'll have my ways starting from now.” he stated.

A confusion started running inside my head. If it happens to be opening it with a key, then that's nonsense, there's another lock inside.

“What do you mean?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Open this goddamn door or I'll destroy it. This door's not too expensive after all. I can easily destroy it as I wish.” he said.

“Just go home– do as I say, please. And who are you scaring? A child?” I contrasted him again.

“Who said I'm scaring you? If you won't open it for real, then watch me as I destroy it.” he threatened. Move, I know you're in front of the other side of this door.” he said.

As much as I don't want to believe him, I moved aside.

I can see the impact this door has receiving. The loud noise from what he's doing is telling me that he's really doing it.

He's destroying the door.

And in just a while, it happens that he really wrecked it. He destroyed the door.

His arms are bleeding since a little part of the door turned into pieces which he happened to put his arms to.

As I worry for him, he looked at me. “There you are.”

“When you ask me to come over, I'll come over. No matter how hard the circumstances and the tasks to do just for what you've asked me for..” he said.

I looked at his arm that is completely bleeding right now and went back to his face.

I'm worried.

I’ve missed you.” he grinned a teeth on me.

And all I know right now is my heart is pounding like crazy because of him and because of what he did just to enter this room. To see me.

-

milkeuxx sent another book cover! Thanks to this! God bless! Love lots!

Feel free to dm her requests and such if you want some cool covers!

What can you say about this, izzums?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

77K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
102K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
287K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
317K 9.2K 70
❝I never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.❞ -Lisa - Jungkook ❝Playboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...❞ -Rosé...