Academy City Kaiju

By Heroman23

Kaiju's have lived on planet Earth long before the day of the dinosaurs. The Kaiju's have lived near the core... More

Prolouge
Kaijus in Academy City
Kiyama Harumi
Godzilla VS AIM Burst
The Explanation
The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 1
The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 2
The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 3
The New Danger
H.E.A.T Part 1
H.E.A.T Part 2
H.E.A.T Part 3
H.E.A.T Part 4
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 1
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 2
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 3
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 4
Orga The Kaiju Alien Part 1
Orga The Kaiju Alien Part 2
Orga The Kaiju Alien Part 3
Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 1
Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 2
Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 3
Wendigo City Part 1
Wendigo City Part 2
Wendigo City Part 3
Wendigo City Part 4
Wendigo City Part 5
Welcome to Infant Island Part 1
Welcome to Infant Island Part 2
Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla
The Return Of Ghidorah
The Fall Of Godzilla
Ghidorah True Origins. A New Hope Approaches
The Return Of Godzilla!
The Final Battle Has Begun
Earth Guardians vs Earth Destroyers
Rodan Vs Megaguirus
Mothra And Mikoto VS Gigan
The Dragon King
Kong VS Ramarak
Gamera and Zilla Vs Super Gyaos and Megalon
Mega Kaiju VS Anguirus , Mikoto and King Caesar
Fight For What We Believe!
Long Live The King!
The End?

Mothra Sacrifice's

340 6 27
By Heroman23

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju...........

"Are you sure you take the pain?" asked Mikoto. Anguirus pounded his chest in a way of saying that he can take it. Anguirus curled himself into a ball as he getting ready for this. Mikoto got behind Anguirus as she being to be surrounded by blue electricity.

King Caesar quickly looked towards where Anguirus and notice that it is almost time. Noticing the bite off tusks that was on the ground, thanks to Zilla, he quickly picked it up and jabbed it into one of Mega Kaiju feet.

Mega Kaiju roared out in pain. King Caesar then picked up three long metal poles and stabbed them right through each remaining foot for Mega Kaiju. This was going to keep him in place.

With the time now right, she reeled her right hand back. With a might yell, she lamed her hand into Anguirus curled up form and he was launched at super fast speed.

Mega Kaiju was too busy trying to get the things in his foots out. By the time he raised up his head, it was too late.

"This is going to hurt." Is all he said before Anguirus crashed into him. A massive explosion not only sent Anguirus back but it also covered up the monster. Both King Caesar and Anguirus jumped in front of the humans to protect them from the shockwaves from this massive explosion. When the dust settled, it looked like Mega Kaiju was dead as he was laying on his stomach.

Suddenly, his right hand twitched. He then used both of his hands to help get him off the ground. He suddenly roared as loud as he can at his foes.

He then suddenly collapsed to the ground hard. The glow in his eyes disappeared. It was then revealed that we are seeing his last moments. Why? Because the lower half of his body is separated from him. Mikoto Railgun attack completely ended him.

Both Anguirus and King Caesar looked towards the humans and tried to give them a thumps up. Mikoto and Touma response to that was a smile.

At last, the final ally of Ghidorah is no more. But no one can rest easy. Godzilla is nearly tired and will soon run on fumes. All the wounds that Godzilla gave Ghidorah are all healed up. The fate of the world is resting now on Godzilla shoulders.

================================

On The Gotengo............

"How much longer until the weapons systems are back online?" asked Gordon. The inside of the Gotengo was sparking, thanks to Ghidorah little stunt with shooting lighting out of the tips of his wings.

"About another hour or so sir." Said a male crew member. Each crew member was working as fast as they could to get them back online.

"In one hour, we might not be alive! We need our weapons back online as soon as possible. Godzilla needs backup then ever right now!" Said James.

"I haven't heard from Mikoto yet. I am worried about her." Said Kuroko. She hasn't a call from Mikoto in while and she is starting to worry.

Uiharu was about to try to say something to cheer Kuroko up, but she just realized that someone was missing. The twins are missing.

"Hey! Where did Miana and Maina go?" asked Uiharu as she moved her head in ever direction to look for them. She could have sworn they were with them a second ago.

"I don't know. But I am missing one of my teleport talisman." Said Sakura.

"You don't think..." Said Saten.

Yep. The twins had secretly took one of Sakura talisman and used it to teleport somewhere in Academy City. They had to do that to go find Mikoto and make sure that she is okay.

================================

With Mikoto............

Both Touma and Mikoto are sitting on a bench right next to a clothes shop. They were sitting down as they the adrenaline of what they went through finally caught up to them. Well.. mostly more for Mikoto.

"There you are." Said the twins as they landed infront of them. Touma had his right hand out just encase they might attack but Mikoto grabbed his right hand and shake her head to say 'no'.

"What are you two doing here? I thought you were on the Gotengo." Asked Mikoto.

"We were but I was starting to get worried about where you were. So me and my sister had to use one of Sakura talisman to teleport us into your city." Said Miana a she pulled out the now used talisman.

"Now mind explaining us what have you been up to?" asked Maina.

"I was trying to find a safe place to call you where I am but I kinda got into helping some of Godzilla friends with their fights." Said Mikoto.

"And did you get into one fight against Destroyah with this boy with the ability to neutralize anything his right hand touches. Which also has the Dragon King in it?" asked the twins at the same time as the point to Touma right arm.

"Wait you know about that?" asked Touma as he was sweating nervously.

"Mothra told us about a strange spiky boy about the strange ability he has and what is inside of your right arm.  She told this to us about one of the visions she had after Mikoto and her friends went to Antarctica." Said Maina.

"Who's Mothra?" Asked Touma. The twins responded by pointing behind him. He turned around to see Mothra slowly walking towards them. From the way she is walking, she look very tired.

"Mothra!" Mikoto yelled as she ran towards her. "Are you okay?"

Mothra nodded her head to Mikoto. She nudged her head against Mikoto make at ease. Mikoto hugged Mothra head as best as she could because after Mega Kaiju did to her, she was a little bit worried.

Everyone then heard Godzilla roaring at Ghidorah from about 5 miles from where they are.

=================================

With Godzilla................

Godzilla took a few steps back away from Ghidorah. Godzilla was running on fumes now and soon he won't enough strength to fight back.

Ghidorah sensed this as he leaped high into the air. He he got close to Godzilla, he latched his feet onto Godzilla head. Godzilla tired to dug his toes into the ground to keep him on the ground.

Sadly, it didn't work. Ghidorah begin to flap his wings very hard as he begin to lift Godzilla of the ground. He wrapped his tails round Godzilla to keep him from escaping. Also, Ghidorah left head wrapped itself around Godzilla neck and squeezed him until Godzilla fell unconscious. Ghidorah kept going higher and higher until the have above the clouds. From that high you can see the night sky

Ghidorah then let Godzilla go as he begin to fall back down to the ground. As Godzilla continues to fall, his back begin to burn up as now looks like a space rock burning up in the atmosphere.

All those where on the ground watch this happened. They watched Godzilla crashed into the ground which created a huge dust cloud. Godzilla was now laying on his side and was in too much pain to move.

===============================

With Mothra...........

Mothra notice that Godzilla is now too tired to fight anymore. She knows what she must do now. She made a small screech towards Miana and Maina.

"What is Mothra saying?" Asked Mikoto.

"She is saying that is time for her. She is playing to sacrifice herself to help Godzilla now." Said Miana.

"What? No you can't Mothra." Said Mikoto. "We don't know if you laid an egg to resurrect into. Even if you did, I can't handle seeing my friends die today. I just can't." Mikoto eyes begin to leak out a few tears of sadness.

Mothra notice that Mikoto is sad of what is about to happen. She nudged her head against Mikoto again to make her look at her. She made a another screech which the twins translated.

"She said that everyone dies at some point in their life. When it is naturally or some other event that was the cause of it. Its what you do with your life that has meaning to it. she knows that she will be okay. She said that she laid an egg back on Infant Island before coming here." Said Maina.

"Mikoto. I know that you are upset about all this, but let Mothra do this. She has made her choice." Said Miana as he placed her hand on Mikoto shoulder. Mikoto continue to cry out more tears. Eventually she gave in into Miana request.

"Okay. But you better be resurrected into that egg you laid on Infant Island okay?!" Said Mikoto which Mothra nodded her head towards that request.

Mothra then begin to walk where Godzilla is.

================================

With Godzilla.............

Godzilla manages to open both eyes as he notice Ghidorah flying down towards him. Ghidorah flapped his wings to slow him down before landing infront of Godzilla.

"I got to be honest with you Godzilla. You are one strange Kaiju" said the left head.

"Ever since I was born, I have destroyed countless planets with civilization growing on it. Over the years, I destroy ever civilization I could find in the universe. Not one being in the entire cosmos has ever replied against me. When I came to this planet, I would assume it would be easy for me." Said the right head.

"Then you appeared before me. Fearless and willing to fight against me. Every place I went on this planet, you were there to fight me again and again. Not only that, you strength and power was equal as strong as me. I never meet someone so fearless and was willing to put his life on the line to save a bunch of tiny people." Said the middle head.

"You were able to surprise and entertain me for this long. But now your journey ends here Godzilla!" Said all three heads.

Godzilla slowly turned his head around to see Mothra slowly climbing onto him. Mothra made a screech at Ghidorah. Ghidorah took a few steps back as he was spooked of who just appeared.

"You!" Said the middle head.

"As long as I draw breath, I won't let you hurt him or this planet!" Yelled Mothra.

Mothra position her wings over Godzilla. Her wings begin to glow.

Mothra then launch herself into the air as she then begin to fly towards Ghidorah to face him. As she got closer, Ghidorah was powering up his Gravity Beams. Once she got close enough, Ghidorah released his Gravity Beams at her.

Mothra was able to fight against it for a while but after a while, the Gravity Beams destroyed her. All that was left of her was her energy. Her energy was in the form a glowing like mist that Godzilla begin to absorb into his body.

Godzilla roared out in sadness that Mothra risked her life to save his. Ghidorah notice this and his heads begin to slither across the ground as he made his way over to the now fallen Godzilla.

Each head warped himself around Godzilla bite on onto his skin. Godzilla roared in pain. Each neck of Ghidorah begin to glow as he was draining Godzilla dry. Ghidorah plans to drain Godzilla all of his energy and was going to kill him. 

Just before he could continue this, a blue lightning strike him into his back. This caused all three heads to roared out in fury as they were mad that someone dares interfere. He let Godzilla go as they turned around to see Mikoto on top of a building. She had tears in her eyes along with fury and anger in her eyes as well.

Mothra has sacrifice herself to let Godzilla absorb her remained energy to help him win this fight. Mikoto now plans to draw Ghidorah away from Godzilla as long as she can so Godzilla will get back up on his feet.

================================

To Be Continued................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 429 20
❝ They knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most were silent. ❞ . . . . . godzilla, mothra, rodan, ghid...
889 24 19
(Please Read the Description, before you read the Fanfiction. Thank You!) Warning: This story will have mature 18+ Content, so read it at your own r...
14.3K 322 16
In a time long before the emergence of mankind, and even before the majestic reign of the mighty dinosaurs, a world teemed with colossal beings known...
4K 65 14
In a world that was once normal, until the emergence of monstrous women. How will one man prevail against the forces of nature? Part of a connected m...