The Confession || George Weas...

Par racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... Plus

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 05- Weasley is our king

337 13 5
Par racoonqueen1

*George's Prov*

I have a good feeling about this. We almost managed it. Just when I stop to vomit I grin at Fred, this actually worked. Fred looks as excited as I am, however my visions get a little blurry straight after and I faint.

"Thank god," I hear Fred breathe out, he looks at me. 

Why is he looking so tall and why does my head hurt? 

"How are you feeling George?," he helps me sit up. 

I'm still in the classroom, I turn my head around slowly. 

"How long did I lie here?," I lean against the cold wall, taking deep breaths. 

"A few minutes, but you scared the hell out of me," he laughs quietly: "I guess we shouldn't use fever pastilles and puking pastilles together." 

"Or we desperately need to rework on the fever ones. I feel like my head is exploding any minute."

I close my eyes, feeling sweaty and exhausted. 

"The puking pastilles were alright though. I mean it stopped and didn't taste awful. We just need to find the right design for them," my throat hurts. 

Fred takes a clean glass and taps his wand against it, muttering argumanti and passing me the full one. 

"Thanks," drinking slowly I press my body further into the cold wall in hope to cool myself.

Suddenly Peeves comes flying in, widely grinning: "Hurry, Filch is on his way. Someone may or may not have told him students are in here." 

The ghost snickered and flies away. Both of us look at the full table of ingredients, more than a half of it belongs to teachers. I stand up quickly and help Fred to let everything disappear. Just on time we reach the door when Mrs. Norris stands in front of us. That means Filch isn't far. Moments like this make us regret we ever gave away the Marauders Map. It was handy in a lot of ways.

"Let's try this direction," Fred suggests and starts to go, throwing his bag over the shoulder. 

"Aha!," wrong way.

We turn around looking at Filch. 

"Can we help you?," Fred asks sweetly. 

"You two are clearly up to something," he points at us. 

"No idea what you are talking about," I say, both of us giving him an innocent smile as I do. 

"Then why are you sweating as if you are nervous?," he comes closer. 

This is uncomfortable. 

"I'm not feeling good," oddly that was the truth. 

Filch pokes his finger into my chest, I start to feel dizzy again.

"Show me your bags, I have a good feeling that I find something in there," he grins, his cat running near his feet like crazy.

 Fred and I look at each other, now or never. If we run fast enough and hide, he maybe won't find us. Luckily we didn't need to do that, around the corner we hear a massive crash and laughter from Peeves and then the whole floor is wet. I love this ghost.

Filch looks irritated and torn apart for a moment, mumbling a 'I'm not done with you' he turns towards the corridor and starts to scream with Peeves who throws the bucket he just spilled at him. We gladly take this opportunity and run. When we were far enough away we start to laugh. 

"Remind me that we need to thank Peeves," I say, Feeling that my knees give in. 

"He never fails to amaze us. Remember when he- George?," Fred stops and kneels beside me: "We need to get you to Madam Pomfrey now." 

I nod, trying to dry my face, leaning onto Fred when he drags me towards the hospital wing.

---

I wake up confused and hungry in the hospital bed. It's quiet in here, Fred who sits next to me gives me a smile when he realizes I'm awake. 

"Madam Pomfrey said you will be fine by tomorrow. She never saw someone getting that sick out of the blue."

He winks and I crack a smile putting my head back on the pillow. 

"Tell me why you are so excited about this?," I ask. 

"Because my dear brother, I watched her closely when she brewed you something against your situation you're in and we might have found a way to loosen the outcome of the fever pills," he lowers his voice when madam pomfrey comes over to us.

"Ah Mister Weasley. How are you feeling?" 

"I'm good thank you, maybe a bit uneasy because this chair isn't really comfortable," Fred starts. 

She just rolls her eyes and looks at me: "And what about you mister Weasley?" 

"I'm just tired, thank you." 

She nods: "You got yourself a real bad cold there. No wonder you are tired," 

Pomfrey puts her hand on my head to look if I'm still hot before giving me another brew: "I want you here at least till tomorrow." 

"I'm fine really," I insist, I know why I felt this way. 

"No protests, you'll stay the night." 

Then she has to look after a little girl who looks like she fell of a broom.

"You should go Fred," I tell him. 

"Don't worry, I'll come back," he has a mischievous grin plastered on his face before going. I hope he won't do what I think he would do.

*Anne's Prov*

"Mister Hollow," Snape speaks up looking towards us. 

Cole stops his packing to look up. 

"Can you please bring this list Madam Pomfrey?" 

He holds up a neatly rolled parchment. 

"Of course professor," Cole walks towards him and takes it. 

I wait for him and when he's done we both go out of the classroom. 

"What is it?," I ask when Cole unfolds the parchment. 

"Looks like a list of ingredients that went missing?," he then tries to roll it back into it's original phase as good as possible.

"Don't tell me that every year some students try to get something from Professor Snape's personal belongings? Last year a lot for poly juice potions went missing," I say. 

"Whatever it is in the end, he doesn't seem happy about it. Can you bring this to the hospital wing?," he gives me the parchment. 

"What? Snape gave you the duty to do it. Why don't you go? You were the one who said yes?" 

"Well, you don't simply say no to him when he asks for a favour. And I have something important to do now," 

I look at the direction his eyes go. Towards a girl waiting for him. 

"Or someone," I mutter earning slight chuckle from him.

"Please can't you just do it for me? Please?" 

I sigh but give in:"Fine go I'll do it." 

"Thanks, see you at dinner." 

I shake my head and go towards the hospital wing. It is almost empty when I enter it, a rare sight honestly. I go to the front, looking out for Madam Pomfrey when I see a twin lying there. As if he realizes someone watches him his eyes flutter open and are glued to me. 

"Is she here?," I ask. 

"Who?," George asks. 

"The queen... Madam Pomfrey of course," I roll my eyes.

He snickers quietly: "Last time I checked she was there." 

I want to go further down, maybe she's in her office. 

"Well it's very nice of you to visit me," he starts. 

Does he really want to start a conversation so badly? Fine. 

"You know, I just had to look out for an opportunity to suffocate you with a pillow in the end," I respond drily.

"You know there is a chance of me actually dying?," he tries to play offended, but even I can hear the amusement in his tone. 

"A real tragedy. I'll miss you," my eyes wander back to the office door. 

"Let's be honest, you couldn't live without me," he smirks when I look back at him. 

"You got me there," I say unaffected. 

"You have to see, I am very charming." 

"Totally." 

He chuckles and tries to grab his empty glass. When he wants to drink he realizes that there isn't even any water in it. He looks like a lost kid.

"Should I help you?," I sigh. 

"See, one minute with me and you are glued to me," he states as I put something to drink into his glass. 

I roll my eyes and place his glass further away, so he has to move more to reach it. I go back to where I first stood. 

"Can I help you dear?," Madam Pomfrey comes inside the hospital wing. She wasn't even here, that bloody rat. (A/N:She means George not Pomfrey, just to make this clear)

"Uhm yes, Professor Snape asked me to give you this," she looks at it irritated: "A list with ingredients." I add, her face lights up. 

"Ah yes, thank you. Lately a lot of useful items disappear in this school. Someone has to draw a line," she says nodding her head. 

When I turn on my heels to go, I can see George's face and I just know he has something to do with it.

"Where are you going?," he asks. 

"Does it matter?," I ask irritated. 

"Well yes, I just told you I'm in a miserable place currently, you might never see me again?" 

"So where's the bad part?," I go to the door. 

"You are something else Storm," he says chuckling.

Whatever.

---

I currently work on my homework for astronomy when Cole sits beside me. He gets a short greeting, but I don't bother looking up. 

"I need your help," he says. 

"What is it?," I draw a circle on the paper. 

"Can you arrange something between Logan and me?" 

"No way I'm going to do that," I take my quill again. 

"Why not?," he asks annoyed and leans back. 

"Because if you want something from her, you should have the balls yourself to ask her out," I grab my book and look though it.

"It would be way easier if you would do it, you are dormmates!," he exclaims opening his DADA book as well. 

"And? That doesn't give me the right to say with who she has to go on a date with? Let's be honest, you let her fall faster, like you let fall the quaffel." 

"I'm going to pretend I just didn't hear your nasty comment about my quidditch skills," he flips through the pages.

"You mean your nonexistent ones?," I smirk. 

"Would I even have chances?," he asks. 

"Definitely." 

Apparently that's all he needed to hear to shut up. We work for a while in silence and I'm almost finished with my essay when I look at him: "How do you know when it's time for you to stop chasing a girl?"

He looks at me surprised. "Is a girl playing with you or?" 

"No," I shake my head: "It's nothing like that. I just wanted to know." 

"You just wanted to know? So there is no apparent reason for that?" 

"No," I lie. 

"That depends on the girl really. Mostly they play hard to get." 

"Hard to get?," I ask in disbelieve. Why would someone want to do that? 

"However, you know when a girl really doesn't want anything to do with you, you can see and later on feel it," he shrugs. 

"How many kicks in the balls did you earn?," I lean back, gaze focused on him. 

"Surprisingly not many," he laughs.

Cole had the one or another girlfriend in his life before and is most likely to get the girls. It just occurred once that he had to fight for a girl he had a crush on. Those times where horrible, he constantly talked about this Beauxbaton girl. He managed to get a date with her to the yule ball in the end, just to make things worse. So seeking his advice what to do to get rid of a Weasley seemed only fair to me.

Just that it didn't help much.

"Okay listen everyone," Draco Malfoy silenced the whole common room: "I need each and everyone of you for the next quidditch match against Gryffindor." 

He grins proudly and Pansy Parkinson next to him smiles even prouder because she finally managed to get a place in the spotlight next to him. It's so sad to see her making a fool out of herself chasing him around.

"What do you want us to do?," Adrian asks. 

"Sing," Malfoy says, looking excitedly at us. 

The younger one's look shocked. The older one's annoyed. 

"No way Malfoy," Christine chirps up. 

"I know, I know, just wait until you heard the whole plan." 

"Still no chance Malfoy," another one said and just for a moment you could see Draco got nervous. 

I turn my attention back to my homework. A fist was hit against a table, bringing our attention back to him. 

"Thank you Gregory. So what I was trying to say, the Gryffindors have a new keeper. This fool Ronald Weasley. Can't even keep himself on his broom properly and he wants to play?" Some in the common room start to agree, making him more confident in his speaking.

"So, his family can't even pay for a proper broom, so we don't even need to fear him. However, I thought what if we messed with him a bit?," many Slytherins now seem to smirk: "Gryffindor gets the house cup every year due to being someone's favourite. Only pathetic if you ask me. If they didn't have Potter in their house-" I sigh and put my head in my hands. 

"Not again," I mutter, some around me snicker at my comment.

If Wonder-boy-Potter really didn't matter to Draco, as he always claims he doesn't, then why on earth has he to talk about him every five minutes? I don't want to know what Potter did.

"- so therefore me and Pansy (needless to say she grew even prouder at his statement) made this little song for Weasley. We'll get our quidditch cup back and our house cup. They won't bring us down." 

Some clap in the common room. 

"So what about the song now?," Cole asks, some girls turn around to him. 

"It's called 'Weasley is our king'," Pansy says, showing some badges: "Because he will fail to hold a single goal." 

Then many more cheered. They really think they have a chance to win.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

98K 2.3K 36
[FINISHED ~ april 2th 2021] WARNING: currently editing! (Chapters 1 & 2 done) "𝗪𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀... 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹." ...
230K 5.9K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...
24.1K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...
712 24 42
'You can't just leave me and then come back a year later and assume nothing's changed!' I turned angrily to him. We were running out of Alley, I was...