Boyfriend Scenarios |Boboiboy...

By Puffy_The_Quoter

|COMPLETED| Important Note:I do not own the characters mentioned in this book,they belong to monsta, and i do... More

🗒 ❛ How you meet them ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Rainy Day ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Wanna be Friends? ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ When you're Flustered ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Fix me Up ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ When he's Jealous ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Let's make it Official! ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ When you're Sick ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Let's Cuddle! ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ A CATastrophe ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Pet Names + Sweet Moments ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Tsundere Much? ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Haunted House ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ When he's Drunk ༉‧₊˚✧
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ HAPPY HOLIDAYS ೃ✧
🗒 ❛ Your Childhood with them ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Seeing your Ex ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Happy New Year! ༉‧₊˚✧
ˢᵏⁱᵖ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖᵃʳᵗ
🗒 ❛ Comfort Me ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ In an Interview ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Time Traveling ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Starry Night ༉‧₊˚✧
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ YOUR WORDS ARE ENOUGH ೃ✧
🗒 ❛ Movie Night [Horror Edition] ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Don't Hurt Her! ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Shopping Day! ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ When Anime is Life ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Hearing you Sing ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Reader's Special Day ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Indirect Kiss ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ When you're Jealous ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Meeting His Father ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Wearing His Clothes ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Comforting Him ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ When he's Sick ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ I Love You! ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Date Moments ༉‧₊˚✧
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ ALWAYS AND FOREVER WAS JUST FOR A MOMENT ೃ✧
🗒 ❛ Shy Reader ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Getting A Pet ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Kisses + Tagged ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Studying With Them ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ You are... + Announcement ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ The Art Of Attraction ༉‧₊˚✧
🗒 ❛ Home ༉‧₊˚✧
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ THANK YOU!! :)) ೃ✧

🗒 ❛ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ༉‧₊˚✧

3.7K 126 26
By Puffy_The_Quoter

{Original Boboiboy × Reader}

Name's POV

My heart raced as i entered the school.Couples were everywhere,girls confessing their love and vice versa.

"I hope they like these..."I mumbled while holding a paper bag filled with chocolates that i made yesterday.The designs were simple,heart shaped ones with strawberry drizzle and while sprinkles,

As i reached the classroom,I took a deep breath and opened the door.Only to be met with yaya and ying,they were currently cleaning the room so i took this opportunity and grabbed two bags of chocolate and handed in to them.

In return i recieved genuine smiles and sweet thanks from them,with that being said i placed down my bag and helped clean the room.

After a couple of mins i heard the door open,i looked up to see gopal and fang followed by. . .boboiboy?

It's kinda weird since I've rarely seen the original him,Mostly Thunder,Thorn and cyclone go to school cuz he always splits into seven.

With that being said he's really handsome-not to mention that he's my longtime crush even though i rarely even see the original him,Still.

(Credits to the owner)

Once he turned his gaze to me,we locked eyes for a few seconds before blood rushed up to my cheeks,i shook my head and reached for my paper bag.

I was about to grab a bag of chocolates but stopped once the bell rang,signaling that it was time for class.

I sighed and looked at the board,"Maybe I'll give it to him after classes..."

>>After Classes<<

"Here ya go you two!,"I exclaimed while holding two packs of chocolates to gopal and fang,in return they smiled.

"Oh wait-Where's Boboiboy?"

"He just left,I'm guessing he's at the gate-"

I quickly grabbed my bag and wore it,Dashing out of the room as i shouted a thanks.

"Boboiboy!"I shouted while going into a sprint towards his walking figure,But he didn't hear me.

"BOBOIBOY!!"i shouted once again,while made him flinch and turn around to find the voice,

His eyes widens at the sight of me trying to catch my breath.

"...give me a s-sec- ...."I breathe out,after a few seconds passed i managed to get my life together and hand him the chocolates,

"H-here for you,I didn't have much time to make all of your element's so i made different designs on each of them,based on your element's,I hope it's ok..."I looked down and started to fiddle my fingers while red hues dusted my cheeks.

I thought he would laugh at first,but it proved me wrong since i felt a pat on my head.I looked up to see him smiling warmly at me,A light pink blush spread across his cheeks.

"Thanks Name,I really appreciate it.Actually i just thought of something at the moment,would you like to grab a drink at the kokotiam,my treat."He said with a grin which made my heart beat so much faster than before,i nod in response.

"S-sure i would love to!,"

We started chatting on our way to the kokotaim,Laughs came out from me while he just smiled.

"Quake and the other's are right,your laugh is really cute,"

I felt my face heat up once again,i couldn't think of i response so instead i sheepishly scratched my cheek and turned to the other side.

Once we reached the kokotaim boboiboy took over and Grandad greeted me before heading home to get some rest.

He then placed a special hot chocolate in front of me,"Here you go,"i smiled at him and said thanks.

As i was drinking the hot chocolate in my hands,from the corner of my eye i noticed him opening the bag of chocolates that i gave him.

After he ate one his expression changed,I saw a glint of sparkle in his eyes.Since there were no customers he sat down next to me.

"These are delicious,let's just hope that i don't eat them all at once,"He said with a laugh which made me do the same,

"Thanks,i often make sweets on my free time so it's my specialty to say the least."

"Really?maybe i should visit your house someday,so i could taste your creations,"

With a chuckle i gave of a closed eyed smile,"Walk by any time you like,I'd be happy to share them with you,"

>>Timeskip<<

"The sun's about to go down,i better head home,Thanks for the drink boboiboy."I stood up and grabbed my things,before i could even say thanks i felt him grab my hand.

"I-i have something to say...a-and it's really Important,"I tilted my head to the side when his cheeks turned red.

"What is it?"

He opened his mouth,but nothing came out.

Silence filled the atmosphere,

"This Saturday,could we go on a date. . .?"

. . .

. . .

. . .

I was taken back by his sudden question,i felt like there were butterflies in my stomach-

"H-huh-"

"I mean,the elements already fell inlove with you and all,I just want to feel the same...if it's ok with you of course,"He nervously said while scratching the back of his head with a visible blush on his cheeks,

I couldn't help but smile like an idiot at his words,Everything felt like a dream.A dream come true.

"S-sure,I'd love to go on a date with you,"

With that being said he hugged me while mumbling thank you for like a thousand times,in which i found it really funny.

"Is this a little too early to say?"

I broke the hug and looked at him,confused.

He held both of my hands and stared at my eyes lovingly.Once again i felt my heart racing like crazy,the look on his face,is it . . .Love?

"To say that I have already fallen inlove with you?"

My guess was correct and i couldn't let out a response,face Turning completely red.

"Cute~"I felt a poke on my cheek.

In the end he had to walk me home since it was already dark.

×××××

A/n:Yo!,Happy Valentine's day everyone,Sorry if this was a little late XD,The original boboiboy needed more love so i made this!.Hope you all enjoyed it,don't forget to leave a vote and comment,Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.6K 52
"Wait. I don't remember getting engaged?!!" Boboiboy・゚*。☆ Please don't steal, I love you and enjoy reading! Vote&Positive Comment is warmly accepted...
497K 7.1K 200
Most of my ideas come from daydreaming about scenarios that will never happen! I'm excited to write for you guys. Feel free to make requests! :) Star...
10.8K 360 28
❝ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ.❝ -#1 in #bendrownedxreader dec.2020 -#1 in #horror March 19.2021 -#1 in #slendermansion Dec. 4. 2022 : Fair Use Discla...
110K 7.1K 26
Writing letters to a cyberbully could be actually lit as fuck. (LeafyIsHere X Reader) //COMPLETED//