Akame Ga Kill reacts to My He...

By GoldenFang17

General Najenda and Akame has finally lived peacefully after overthrowing the Empire. But, a sudden warp deli... More

The Reunion
What it Takes to be a Hero
Roaring Muscles
Starting Line
What Can I Do For Now
Rage, You Damn Nerd
Deku Vs. Kacchan
Bakugo's Start Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Encounter with the Unknown
Game Over
All Might
In Each of Our Hearts
That's the Idea, Ochaco
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Cavalry Battle Finale
The Boy Born with Everything
Victory or Defeat
Battle on, Challengers!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
Fight on, Iida!
Todoroki Vs. Bakugo
Time to Pick Some Names
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears!
Midoriya and Shigaraki
Hero Killer: Stain Vs. U.A.Students
Climax
The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain
Everyone's Internships
Listen Up!!! A Tale from the Past
Gear up for Final Exams
Yaoyorozu: Rising
Stripping the Varnish
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter
Game Start
Wild Wild Pussycats

Izuku Midoriya: Origin

32.6K 283 738
By GoldenFang17

"Sooooo, how is it for the people who died, now have returned back to life?" Asta asked.

"Feels good! Now we can now relax and watch someone's life before we head into battle!" Lubbock replied.

"And also, to know more about Izuku and how we should make him as our ally as well." Leone added.

"I remind you everyone, the people that are with Izuku aren't as easy as you thought. They are also considered to be monsters also in their world. So better focus on every hero you'll see here in this show, you got it?" Akainu asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

"Asta, start it now." Saitama said.

"Yeah!" Asta replied as he presses some buttons in the air and the screen now starts the show.

The scene started to a little boy who cries beside a beaten kid and now facing three bullies against them.

"That's mean, Kacchan. Can't you see he's crying? If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!" A boy with a green messy hair and freckles on his face nervously said while shaking and creates a fighting stance.

"So that's Izuku from before?" Shelee asked.

"Yes he is. Now, please keep watching." Saitama said.

"Oh, pardon me." Shelee whispered.

"Even though you're Quirkless... you're pretending to be a hero, Deku?" A spiky blond boy said as his fellow bullies unleashes their quirks and his prepares his fists with explosives on it as they attack the freckled kid and making him knocked down.

"How can he do that to him?! Such a merciless kid!" Akame angrily said.

"He just wanted to protect the kid. And yet, they overpowered him because they have the numbers. Such an absurd thinking." Esdeath added.

"Woah! What are with those wings?!" Lubbock asked.

"Are those... their quirks?" The Emperor asked.

"Yes those are their quirks." Asta replied.

"That blonde kid, what is his quirk may I ask? I think I'm going to hate him alot." Bulat said.

"Deku? Does it mean "useless" right?" Run asked.

"Yes it is. Because for him, Izuku is nothing but a useless person because he ha-" Asta was stopped as Saitama and Akainu pointed their fists into his face.

"Say one thing." Akainu said.

"And we will crush you." Saitama said.

"Aaaah!!! Pardon me for that!" Asta pleaded.

'All men are not created equal. This was the reality I learned about society at the young age of four. And that was my first and last setback.' Izuku narrated as a teen Izuku can be seen running and waiting for the green light for them to cross the pedestrian line. Izuku now runs under the beauty of the Cherry Blossom trees and was excited on his location.

"Look at those moving vehicles! So fast!" Tatsumi said.

"That is the advanced world. The world is way advanced than your world in the empire. Many things can be done five times more faster than you usually do in the empire." Saitama said.

"You are seeing some technologies that will help the human civilization make their work faster than you guys do in your world." Akainu said.

"And also, the food in this world is way tastier than in your own world!" Asta exclaimed.

"For real?! Can't wait to go in that world!" Leone exclaimed.

"You will but still soon." Saitama said.

"I can't wait for that time to come, right, Tatsumi?" Esdeath asked while holding Tatsumi's hand.

"E-Esdeath... I am glad that you are now on our side." Tatsumi said.

"B-But... I lost my powers. The gods took my Imperial Arms from me and now, I am just an ordinary person." Esdeath said.

"For me, you are still strong and a fearless woman." Tatsumi said with a smile.

'Don't give me that smile! You will make me fall harder to it!' Esdeath thought while blushing.

A huge villain can be seen creating a huge mess and roaring on the streets. The freckled kid now arrives at the scene and now introduced as Izuku Midoriya, who was amazed by the size of the villain.

"That's a huge villain!" Izuku said.

"Villain?" Lubbock asked.

"That is what they call to their enemies. If they call themselves as heroes, they call their enemies as villains." Asta replied.

"Is that a danger beast!?" Susanoo asked.

"Nope! It is just a normal person with a quirk that can make himself a giant one." Saitama replied.

"Quirks? More so called, powers right? Which means they are like their Imperial Arms." Chelsea said.

"Yes. However, they got their quirks when they were born, and it can be get from the mixture of their parent's quirk." Akainu said.

"If Susanoo and Esdeath will get a baby for example, their baby will have the mixture of both Susanoo's strength and Esdeath's ice abilites." Asta said.

"What a stupid example you have, brat!" Akainu roared.

"Forgive me!!" Asta yelled.

"If I give birth to Tatsumi, with the power of his Incursio and my Ice powers, maybe we can form a great child of ours, right Tatsumi?" Esdeath excitedly asked.

"Y-Yeah-" Tatsumi was stopped when Mine drags him away from Esdeath.

"Who told you to have you baby from Tatsumi? There's no way I'll let you!" Mine said.

"How can you give him a baby if your boobs are small?!" Esdeath asked, making Tatsumi, Lubbock and Mine blush.

"What?!" Mine yelled.

The screen now starts the opening of My Hero Academia. Izuku can be seen reaching for the number one hero All Might and now it shows the other cast of the My Hero Academia which are his classmates.

"That is the opening song?" Shelee asked.

"Yes it is. So cool, right, Saitama?" Asta asked.

"Yeah, it is." Saitama replied.

"Are those his allies?!" Shelee asked in shock.

"Yes they are. And also, they possess incredible quirks as well." Saitama said.

The scene shows Izuku walking while his head is down with some notebooks behind him. His kid version alongside with Katsuki when he was a kid before can be seen and now changes to them now being teenagers as they grow old and now punches their fists as a man with many hands on him reaches for the screen can be seen.

All Might now can be seen fighting some villains and now having a one-on-one fight with a Nomu. The black mist person shows himself and Eraserhead now fights some villains in the opening. Izuku's classmates can be seen as Uraraka floats in the sky, Iida kicks the air by the help of his engine calves, Mineta being dragged by Asui's tongue, Shoto riding on his ice, Kirishima hardening himself and Katsuki creating explosions from his palms. Izuku now can be seen running and now punching and his fists can be compared to All Might's fists. The finale of the song sees the Class 1-A all assembled with All Might on top of them.

"Hey! Did I see it right, there is a kid who possesses some ice powers like mine?!" Esdeath asked in shock.

"Yeah, he is. You will know him soon." Akainu said.

"Who is that tall bulky man?" Akame asked.

"That is the strongest hero, the number one hero, All Might." Asta replied.

"Strongest hero? Amazing..." Najenda uttered in amazement.

"So that blonde kid was Izuku's childhood friend, if I'm right?" Seryu asked.

"Yes he is. And he is such a monster, if I'm going to be asked." Saitama said.

"But... you are a monster, as well." Asta whispered.

"I know and could you just shut up?" Saitama said.

"So there are many kids with some potential in themselves. This show is a good feed for us to know more about them before we meet them soon." Najenda said.

"Yes they are. And also, the villains are also monstrous as well. So better watch out for them in this show." Akainu said.

"We will." Ogre said.

"It all began in China, in Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. His "Papa" can be seen was shocked for what he just saw.

"Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and tims passed without the cause being identified. Before we knew it, the supernatural became normal, and dreams became reality. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait.

In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight." Izuku narrated as All Might can be seen walking and now being shined by the light.

"80% of the population? So mostly all humans have powers, right?" Tatsumi asked.

"Yeah. Some don't know how to use their quirks properly. Some use it for their wants and crimes. But the Number one hero didn't let them do their wishes." Asta said.

"Everyone can be a hero in here if they know how they'll use it!" Leone said.

"But, there is a process on how you will become a hero, as a legit one." Akainu said.

The villain roars and bashes his hands through the electrical component and the people were afraid for it to fall into them.

"That profession is... " Izuku narrated as a hero runs towards the falling debris and punches his fists together and catches the debris with his power.

"Oh, it's Death Arms! He carries out justice through his great physical strength. The Punching Hero!" One citizen said as Death Arms now is being introduced.

"Death Arms? What a cool name!" Bols said.

"That sounds good but not as magnificent as I thought." Dr. Stylish said.

A water fence can be seen being formed by another hero and everyone was amazed on it.

"Everyone, this is dangerous. Stay back, stay back!" The hero said.

"The rescue specialist, Backdraft, is here, too!" One citizen said and the hero now is being introduced as Backdraft.

"Backdraft? Look, he can create water from his hands! So cool!" The Emperor said.

"They're so amazing!" Chelsea said.

"But man, turning into a monster's an amazing Quirk. What did he do?" One citizen asked.

"He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered." Another Citizen replied.

"A Quirk like that, and he's a bag snatcher?" The citizen said.

"I told you, they can use their quirks for bad things just like stealing." Asta sighed.

"They should know how to use it properly! And also, a law must be created to arrest all of the illegal users of their Quirks!" The Emperor said.

"Sounds like a good idea but, you are so stupid from way before, brat!" Akainu angrily said.

"F-F-Forgive me for that! I-I am just being manipulated by Prime Minister Onest that time!" The Emperor cried.

"I'm sorry, the train's... Yes, I don't know what time I will make it into work..." One Citizen said on the phone while Izuku is sneaking through the crowd. A hero can be seen in the sky and the girls were screaming for him.

"Kyaaaah!! You can do it, Kamui!" The girls cheered.

The hero now running towards the villain and jumps above him. The villain tries to crush him but the hero is faster than him.

"Get away!" The villain roared.

"Who's fighting?" Izuku asked. The villain tried to punch the hero but by the help of his Quirk, he dodges the monster's attack.

"Kamui Woods!" Izuku said as Kamui Woods now is being introduced.

"He is made of wood, am I right?" Bols asked.

"Not really but, he has an ability to create himself some wooden techniques that will help him in his battle." Asta replied.

"Such a lucky hero, he got some supporters!" Lubbock said.

"Heroes are known to be famous, according to their rankings. Kamui Woods is ranked in the Top Ten of the heroes and that's why, he got these supporters." Akainu said.

"It depends on the ranks, huh? What an interesting challenge." Najenda said.

"If all of you guys dare to be a hero in that world soon, better prepare yourselves because it's going to be a hard one, since all of you relied your powers on those Imperial Weapons." Saitama said.

"Can we get our quirks as well?" Tatsumi said.

"We will decide of that, kid." Akainu replied.

"The young and talented rising star!" Izuku exclaimed.

"You were the one asking, but you have a perfect commentary, kid. You're a fanboy, aren't you?" One man asked.

"Uh, well..." Izuku uttered.

Kamui Woods jumps into the villain and puts his wooden hands into his but the villain sways his hand and sending Kamui away.

"Illegal use of powers during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury. You are the incarnation of evil." Kamui Woods said as he prepares his right arm to unleash wooden branches into it.

"Oh, here it goes!" Izuku said.

"Show is something flashy, Tree-Man!" The citizen said.

"Pre-emptive..." Izuku said.

"...Binding... Lacquered Chain Prison!" Izuku and Kamui Woods said as a huge amount of branches charges now into the villain when suddenly, another hero interferes the final attack of Kamui Woods.

"Canyon Cannon!" The gigantic lady hero said as she kicks the villain away. Izuku, the citizen, Death Arms, Backdraft, and Kamui Woods were shocked on what just happened.

"Huh?" Kamui Woods uttered.

"Who is that?!" Mine asked.

"Another rising heroine star. I feel sorry for Kamui Woods." Asta said.

"Another person with a giant Quirk ability! That is awesome!" Bulat said.

The surprising hero lands to the ground and her butt was being picture taken by the photographers.

"Here it is, here it is, here it is, here it is." The photographers muttered.

"Today is the day of my debut! My name is Mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass-quaintance." Mt. Lady said.

"Here it is, here it is, here it is, here it is." The photographers said.

"Huge!" Lubbock said while blushing.

"Such a big ones." Tatsumi said.

"I really hate that kind of thing where someone takes away the finishing blow from you." Wave said.

"Well, we can't blame her if she does that." Run said.

"But they just did the right thing. And that is to defeat the villain and making him stop his rampage." Najenda said.

"I wonder if we can defeat that kind of villain. Right, sister?" Kurome asked.

"Yeah, maybe." Akame said.

"Sh-She's getting the credit..." Kamui Woods uttered.

"Along with the superpowers came an explosive increase in crime. As the country was stuck in the slow progess of drastic law reforms, courageous people started performing heroic acts from out of comic books.

Guarding against superpowers and defending against evil. Heroes were soon accepted by the public, and it was established as an official position. Based on their performance, they are paid by the government and gain renown among the masses." Izuku narrated as Mt. Lady gives a different face while Kamui Woods on the other hand, gets down and can't believe on what just happened.

"I feel sorry for him. He should have taken all the credit!" Tatsumi said.

"But, Mt. Lady was the one who knocked down the villain. Kamui Woods did nothing but to fly around the villain and he didn't able to stop him for a bit." Esdeath said.

"This is why being a strong hero is a must if you want to take all the credits just like what Mt. Lady did." Asta said.

"That will make you also a standout for the villains as well." Akainu said.

"Facing people with Quirks is going to be fun. But, how are we going to face them if we don't have one?" Bulat asked.

"We will give you your quirks after we watch all of this." Saitama said.

"Can't wait to have one!" Lubbock exclaimed.

"I wish it will be the same as before." Esdeath said while touching her cleavage where the mark of her Imperial Arms was before.

"Gigantification, huh? She looks like she'll be popular, and it's an amazing Quirk, but thinking about the damage to the city that'll go hand in hand with that, its use might be limited? No, but wheter or not she can control the size...

"Hey wait, you're taking notes? You wanna be a hero? That's great! You can do it!" The citizen said.

"Yes! I'll do my best!" Izuku replied with his precious smile.

Akame's face startes to blush as she sees one of Izuku's mightiest smiles. All girls in the room were strucked by Izuku's smile. Akame's heart start to beat faster, same as Kurome as well. The men with them can feel the girls being strucked by Izuku's smiles.

"Damn, look at the girls, they got overpowered by Izuku's smile." Wave whispered.

"Wish that I have that kind of smile. So that everyone will love me!" Lubbock whispered back.

"I hope he doesn't have those freckles. So that we can be a great match." Kurome uttered.

"Like hell I will let you!" Akame said.

"What!? Even you, you wanted Izuku?" Kurome asked.

"Eh..." Akame uttered while blushing.

"Hoho! So Izuku's smile is the only weakness of Akame's seriousness. Maybe we should bring him in here!" Asta said.

"No! He is still busy guarding with the Demon Slayer cast." Akainu said.

"Oh, yeah." Asta sighed.

'So Akame now has some feelings already for Izuku? This is finally a chance to find someone that will take care of her.' Najenda thought.

"What is Izuku doing? And why is he muttering?" Kurome asked.

"He is doing his Hero Analysis. Have you noticed those notebooks in the opening earlier? Those notebooks are all his analysis about the heroes and villains in the society." Asta said

"He can identify their strengths, weaknesses, their use of their power, what will be the possible use for their quirks and etc." Saitama said.

"All by one observation from him, he can simply write it all down in his notebook." Akainu said.

"For real?!" Everyone asked.

"He can defeat you guys actually if he can see how you guys are doing. He can match the power each of you have. He can see your weaknesses and how can you guys be countered by him." Asta said.

"He can be a real threat for the villains. Good thing his dream is to become a hero." Esdeath said.

"Such person with that kind of skill of thinking is like a boss' way of thinking!" Shelee said.

"H-He can analyze everyone's moves and quirks by only observing them? He is a badass too." Seryu said.

The screen now shows the title "Izuku Midoriya: Origin" on it.

The scene started in outside of the Aldera Junior High where Izuku and Katsuki were studying.

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but... you're all... pretty much planning to go into hero course, right?" The teacher asked as he throws the handouts in the sky and the students have shown off their quirks.

"Yes!" The students replied.

"Yes, yes, you all have wonderful Quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!" The teacher said.

"Some of their Quirks aren't wonderful. I can say." Budou said.

"How can you be a hero when you can pull your eyes from your head? That's stupidity!!" Lubbock yelled.

"And also, someone who can enlarge their heads? Such a nasty one." Chelsea said.

"Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" The student known to be as Katsuki Bakugo said.

"It's him who punched Izuku! I won't forgive him!" Akame said.

"Bakugo?" Bulat asked.

"Just how confident this bastard is? I want to rip him alive! If I can just have my Cross Tail." Lubbock uttered.

"He may be a cocky person, but his Quirk is one hell of a kind. So, better don't underesitmate him. He can easily destroy your strings if he wants to." Asta said.

"What is his quirk by the way?" Tatsumi said.

"You'll know later." Akainu replied.

"That was uncalled for, Katsuki!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Katsuki's classmates angrily said.

"You all should shut up like the extras you are!" Katsuki mocked.

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High, right, Bakugo?" The teacher asked.

"U.A.? That national school?!" One student asked.

"It was in the top 0.2% this year, you know!" One student said.

"Their acceptance rate's always really low, too!" Another student said.

"That's exactly why you guys are just extras!" Katsuki said.

"I... I really hate him!" Mine angrily said.

"Wish I can punch him in the face!" Bulat said.

"I want to burn him alive!" Bols said.

"Or let him feed into Coro. But, Coro isn't a monster anymore." Seryu said on Coro who was being cuddled by Shelee.

"Hey, not to sound bad but, that dog killed you." Seryu said.

"Yeah. If he does anything bad again, I'l kill him." Shelee coldly said, making the dog run away from her.

'So scary!' Everyone thought.

"U.A. High? What is that organization?" Najenda asked.

"That is a school where everyone can be a hero by enrolling in there. But their acceptance rate is really low because some students who tried to enter the school via entrance examination, were failed because their Quirks and will to be a hero isn't matched to U.A.'s standards." Akainu said.

"So, we can be enrolled in U.A. if we have a personality of a hero and a power of a hero?" Tatsumi asked.

"Yeah. But they have some challenges that will make you test your personality." Saitama said.

"I want to be in there soon." Akame said.

"For you to meet Izuku?" Leone teased, making Akame blush.

"N-No! I mean is..." Akame uttered.

"Akame's main weakness now is Izuku. Oh dear." Najenda chuckled.

"I aced the mock test! I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A. I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero! My name'll be inscribed in the list of top earners!" Katsuki said.

"Such a boast person!" Tatsumi said.

"Yeah he really is." Wave said.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya wanted to go to U.A., too, right?" The teacher asked. Everyone looked at Izuku seriously, but then, laughed at him.

"Huh? Midoriya? No way! You can't get into the hero course just by studying!" One student said.

"Th-They got rid of that rule! There's just no precedent..." Izuku was stopped when Katsuki bashed his palm and exploding the table.

"Hey, Deku!" Katsuki angrily said.

"What is wrong with him?!" Esdeath asked.

"Come on, Izuku! Fight him back! Use your quirk!" Lubbock said.

"Prove to him that you aren't nothing and a useless!" Tatsumi added.

"Izuku..." Akame uttered while looking at Izuku while holding her chest.

"If I meet that guy in the future, I will really destroy his face!" Leone said.

"I'll chop his limbs, wholefully." Shelee said.

"Let me rip his body!" Mine added.

"You guys can't do that you know! He is an important role character in Izuku's life!" Asta said.

"Huh?! What do you mean?!" Everyone asked.

"You'll understand soon." Asta replied.

"You're below the rejects! You're Quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?" Katsuki asked.

"No, wait, Kacchan! It's not like I'm trying to compete with you or anything! Believe me! It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was a little. And well... I won't know unless I try..." Izuku nervously said.

"Whaddaya mean, unless you try?! Are you taking the test for fun?! What the hell can you do? You're Quirkless!" Katsuki roared.

"It means that... he doesn't have one?" Najenda asked.

"B-But he has one when you guys show us who he is!" Kurome said.

"Yeah and why is it that Izuku won't fight back?!" Akame asked.

"Just watch the show everyone, you'll get your answers later!" Saitama said.

The scene changed to the city where a woman can be seen sitting on the ground and activates her quirk as a thief stole something from her.

"Thief!" One person said.

"Someone! Catch me if you can!" The slime villain said while carrying the money from the woman.

"Eww! What the hell is that?!" Mine asked.

"Where are the heroes that time?!" Seryu asked.

"Just wait." Asta said.

"Huh? There's no hero around. Normally someone would come right away. This guy's taking advantage of the chaos from this morning.

There are tons of people around who don't know what to do with their Quirks. There's no end to them." One citizen said. A thin man from the store listened to their conversation and saw the villain who created the mess. He then transforms into a muscular person.

"There is an end. Why? Because I am here!" The man said with a huge smile on his face, making the slime villain look at him with fear.

"Woah! He just transformed!" Akame said.

"He's All Might!" Tatsumi said.

"The Number One hero!" Wave added.

"That slime villain is fucked up so bad." Ogre said.

"He really is going to taste some justice!" Seryu said.

"All Might is really a small and a weak man? B-But how did he..." Leon was stopped by Asta who hushes her.

"Shush, my dear." Asta said.

The scene returned to Aldera Junior High where everyone started to go home.

"Hey, let's go to karaoke!" One student said.

"Sure, nothing better to do." Another student said.

"The incident this morning is all over the headlines! I wanna hurry up and go home so I can write it down in my notebook." Izuku said.

"What is that thing that Izuku has?" Shelee asked.

"That is what we call, "cellphone". It is used for communicating people from far places and can be used for entertainment, can take pictures using it, sending and receiving messages, and a lot more." Saitama said.

"Such a small thing can do such tasks just like that? Fantastic!" Lubbock exclaimed.

"Can capture images? What an interesting device." Chelsea said.

"Can call someone from far places? That is a device that is really must for us assassins!" Tatsumi said.

"Yeah, that would be a big help to our work." Leone said.

Izuku is about to put his notebook inside of his bag when suddenly, Katsuki steals it away from him.

"We're not done talking yet, Deku!" Katsuki said while fanning himself using Izuku's notebook.

"Hey! What's your problem!?" Chelsea angrily asked.

"This kid pisses me alot!" Budou angrily said.

"Could you just leave him alone?!" Dr. Stylish said.

'Izuku... only if I can save you from him...' Akame thought.

"Katsuki, what's that? Huh? "Hero Analysis for the Future"? Seriously?" One student said.

"Midoriya..." One student chuckled.

"I-It's fine, isn't it? Give it back!" Izuku pleaded, but Katsuki explodes his notebook by his palms.

"That's mean..." Izuku uttered. Katsuki throws the notebook behind the window.

"What?!" Izuku cried.

"I admit, this kid is getting into my nerves!" Esdeath said while gripping Tatsumi's hand hardly.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!" Tatsumi cried.

"Oh? Forgive me, Tatsumi!" Esdeath cried.

"How dare he destroy his notebook?! He didn't do such a thing against him!" Susanoo said.

"He really deserves to be punished!" Bulat added.

"Most top first-string heroes have stories about them from their school days. I want the shine of being able to be called the only student to make it into U.A. from this mediocre city Junior High School. I mean, I'm a perfectionist." Katsuki said.

"He's so petty." One student said.

"So anyway, don't apply to U.A., nerd." Katsuki threatened while putting his hand while smoking in Izuku's shoulder.

"I feel sorry for Izuku. He can't fight himself because he is quirkless! I wish that I can be with him to protect him!" Akame said.

"Me too, since I think I fell in love to him." Kurome said. This made everyone look at Kurome and stared at her.

"What's the matter?" Kurome asked.

"Y-You really do have a crush on Izuku?" Wave asked.

"Not only me, but Akame neesan also!" Kurome said while pointing on Akame who's looking at Katsuki angrily.

"Come on, you could at least say something back." One student said.

"Don't say that He's pathetic. He still can't face reality." One student added.

"If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it. Believe that you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life and take a last chance dive off the roof!" Katsuki said. Izuku looked at him with both fear and anger but Katsuki prepares his Quirk in his palms.

"What?" Katsuki asked on Izuku who just looked at him with fear.

Everyone went silent and some gripped their hands with anger. Akame and Kurome both have the same anger and rage inside of them. The Night Raid and Jaegers both got angry and have this serious emotions against what Katsuki just said.

"Y-You..." Tatsumi said.

"How dare you say such a foolish thing on the kid?! How stupid are you?!" Wave asked.

"How did you mother and father created you, you good for nothing asshole!" Mine said.

"Try it for yourself on how it feels to jump in the roof, you idiot!" Shelee said.

"If Coro was still an Imperial Arms, maybe I should have let him devour you alot!" Seryu said.

"You should be killed, Katsuki Bakugo! You don't deserve a life here on this world, you pathetic kid!" Kurome said.

"Izuku just wanted to prove himself by simply applying into U.A.! Why is that a big problem for you?! If you cannot leave him alone, then I will kill you for sure!" Akame yelled.

"Enough!" Saitama roared as he punched his palm, creating a massive shockwave that made everyone silent and sit quickly in their chairs.

"I understand you anger towards that moron, but could you watch the show quietly? Because...." Saitama uttered.

"Eh?" Esdeath asked.

"Because I am... sleepy." Saitama said as he fell down in his chair and snored a lot.

"Saitama!!" Asta yelled as he assists Saitama but he was grabbed by Akainu.

"Just let him sleep." Akainu said.

'Idiot! If I really jumped, that would mean you instigated a suicide! Think before you speak!' Izuku thought. He saw his notebook, being eaten by some fishes in the fishpond.

"That's not fish food, stupid. That's my notebook... Stupid... Stupid Bastard..." Izuku said. A flashback now started from Izuku's childhood.

"Mom!" Izuku called on the door.

"So cute!!" Everyone cooed.

"What a cute person he is when he was a child." Najenda said.

"He is so cute." Akame said while blushing.

"A-Akame, are you all right?" Bulat asked on Akame who is still blushing.

Mom, the computer!" Izuku said.

"Again?" Inko asked.

"Hurry!" Izuku said.

"Jeez, you've probably added ten thousand views just by yourself, Izuku. It's too scary for me. I can't watch it." Inko said while Izuku can be seen shaking himself forward and backward and now focuses himself on the screen while holding an All Might figurine.

"That was an old video. A disaster that happened a long time ago. The video of a hero that debuted right after that." Izuku narrated.

"What's in that video that he wanted to see so many times? Ten Thousand views is one hell of a move!" Tatsumi said.

"Can you see that? He's already saved a hundred people! That's crazy! It hasn't even been ten minutes! That's crazy!" One citizen said.

"Saved a hundred people in ten minutes?!" Everyone asked in shock.

"That is a work of a hero, what can you say? Oh yeah, you are all assassins, so you haven't learned that kind of thing." Asta said.

"He-He really is crazy! Such power he has! What's his quirk?!" Wave asked in excitement.

"Maybe super speed?" Leone asked.

"Or Super Strength?!" Esdeath asked.

"Or Superhuman abilities?" Bols asked.

A man now can be seen laughing and carrying some victims of the incident behind his back now rising from the debris.

"He's laughing!" One citizen said.

This made Izuku watch the video in amazement and awe while looking at his idol hero.

"It's fine now. Why? Because I am here." All Might said. This made Izuku grew a huge smile in his face and was flashed by his coolness.

"Even heroes like him, has their own speech or statements that makes them even more cooler!" Lubbock said.

"Maybe each of you guys should have your own statements that will serve as your pride for yourselves." Saitama said as he wakes up from his sleep.

"Goodness gracious you have finally woke up, Saitama!" Asta said.

"Good idea! Thank you for the tip, Saitama!" Tatsumi said. Everyone now murmured on each other on what kind of statement will represent themselves just like All Might has.

"He's so cool! Once I get my Quirk, I wanna be like him, too! Hahahahaha!" Izuku laughed but he didn't notice that her mom from behind looked at him with worry.

"You should probably give it up." The doctor said on Izuku, making him shock and drop his All Might figurine.

"What?!" Everyone asked.

"Be quiet! This is the reason now why he doesn't have a quirk!" Run said.

"That's... Is something wrong with him after all? Most of the other kindergardeners' Quirks have already manifested... He's the only one..." Inko said.

"Excuse me, but you're fourth generarion, right, ma'am? May I ask about your Quirk?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, of course. I can pull small objects to me. My husband can breathe fire." Inko replied after grabbing the figurine by her quirk.

"Her husband can breathe fire? Amazing!" Tatsumi said.

"She can grab smaller things without touching them? That is one hell of a move!" Shelee said.

"If she can lift up buildings and cities, maybe she'll be a monster." Akame said.

"Normally, by age four, he would have manisfested one of those Quirks, or some combination of the two. In the past, when the superpowers first started showing up, the results of an early research study were published. It became common practice to see if the pinky toe was missing a joint or not.

When parts of the body aren't used, they're deemed unnecessary. People who didn't have the joint were thought to be a newly evolved form. You can ses by looking at this x-ray that Izuku has two joints. It's unusual to see that these days, but that means he has no Quirk." The doctor stated, leaving Izuku still dumbfound.

"Awww! So sad for Izuku! Wish I could'be hugged him!" Leone teased on Akame who looked at Izuku with worry.

"What the hell, Leone?!" Akame asked while blushing.

"Oh? Oh! Akame is blushing so bad!" Leone teased, making everyone laugh at her.

"Yeah... maybe I want to hug him. For him to feel comfortable." Akame said and imagines herself hugging Izuku.

"Can you see that? He's already saved a hundred people! That's crazy! It hasn't even been ten minutes! That's crazy!"

Hahahahaha!

He's laughing!

It's fine now. Why? Because I am here." The video from the computer stated.

"Mom... He saves everyone with a smile, no matter what trouble they're in... He's such a cool hero... Can I... be a hero, too?" Izuku asked while crying. Inko can be seen crying as well and approaches her son and hugs him.

"I'm sorry, Izuku! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Inko said while crying.

"No, that's not it. That's not it, Mom. What I wanted you to say back then was..." Izuku narrated.

Some of the assassins and Jaegers cried after seeing a heartbreaking moment from Izuku's childhood. Akame and Kurome are the ones who cried a lot after seeing their crush, being down after hearing that he doesn't have a quirk.

"I promise. When I meet him soon, I will tell him that I will be supporting him, Quirkless or not. Because we all live for a cause." Tatsumi said.

"I will love him and give my all to him to make him feel comforted at all times." Both Akame and Kurome said.

"Eh?! Are you imitating me?!" Akame and Kurome both said.

'The war for Izuku's heart has begun!' The gods thought.

The scene now returned to reality as Izuku now enters a tunnel that has a warning of "Watch your head" into it.

'You decided back then, didn't you? That's right. Don't worry about what other people think! Hold your heas up high and plunge forward!' Izuku thought while laughing inside the tunnel.

"That's it, Izuku! Cheer yourself up!" Bulat said.

"Prove to them that you ain't useless!" Seryu said.

"I wonder how he got his Quirk?" Liver asked.

"Yeah, me too, since he is a Quirkless like now, how did he get one?" Daidara said.

A slime suddenly appeared from behind of Izuku and making him stop and look behind him.

"A villain?!" Izuku yelled.

"A medium-sized invisibility cloak..." The slime villain said as Izuku runs away from it but the villain jumps into him and makes the slime enter into his body.

"Izuku!" Everyone yelled.

"Please, someone help him!" Kurome said while crying.

"What is he doing?!" Wave asked.

"He is to take over Izuku's body and cover his real form." Akainu said.

"What?!" Everyone yelled.

"I'll kill that bastard!" Akame angrily said.

"Don't worry. I'm just going to take over your body. Calm down. It'll only hurt for about 45 seconds. You'll feel better soon." The villain said.

"I can't... breathe..." Izuku muttered.

"You can't grab me. I'm fluid! Thanks for your help. You're my hero. I didn't think that had to come to this city." The villain said.

"My body... There's no strength... I'm dying... Am I dying?... I'm dying...  Somebody... Somebody...! No!..." Izuku muttered under his breath while looking on his notebook.

"Someone save him!!" Everyone yelled.

When suddenly, a drainage cover was thrown in the air to make the villain stop on what is he doing.

"It's all right now, young man. I am here!" The man known to be All Might said as he prepares his stance against the villain.

"Yeah! All Might!!" Tatsumi exclaimed. Everyone cheered now for the arrival of All Might.

"You're so screwed now, poopface!" Lubbock said.

"Teach him a lesson, All Might!" Bols said.

"Burn that trash away!" Leone said.

The villain now launched its slimy tentacles on All Might but he dodges it and charges forward towards the villain. The villain launches another tentacle and All Might now steps on the brakes and launches his fist in the air.

"Texas Smash!" All Might released a punch with a huge wind pressure on it, making the villain grunt in pain.

"Wins pressure...?!" The villain asked as his body was splattered away and making Izuku break free from his grip. Izuku saw who just saved his life in mid-air while his eyes are closing.

"All... Migh..." Izuku muttered as his eyesight fade off.

"Hey! Hey! He- Oh good!" All Might said while slapping Izuku in the face many times and making him wake up.

Everyone laughed on what All Might just did on Izuku. They were all relieved that All Might, Izuku's idol hero, has come in aid to save him.

"He just launched a Wind pressure into that villain?! And yet, he hasn't punched him like a direct hit! Just how strong is he?!" Bulat asked.

"He is merely stronger than any of you in here. Which means, no one can defeat him, in terms of fistfight, power, speed, and strength." Akainu said.

"Oh, crap! I wish we could meet each other someday! I want to prove myself to him!" Bulat said.

"Me too, bro!" Tatsumi added.

"You want to have that kind of power, dear? Well, I only need your smile, and that is enough to make me fell in love with you." Esdeath said.

"How dare you to call him dear, huh?!" Mine asked.

"Yeah! You aren't an official couple yet!" Shelee added.

"Tatsumi only belongs to one of the girls of the Night Raid and its none other than me!" Chelsea said.

"Nope! Since I met him first, he should be mine!" Leone said.

"Eh!? You too, Leone?!" The girls of the Night Raid asked.

Izuku was shocked by All Might's appearance and he stepped backwards from him.

"I'm glad you're okay! Sorry 'bout getting you caught up in my villain fighting. I don't usually make mistakes like this, but I was in high spirits on my day off in a new place. Ahahahahaha! But, you were a big help. Thanks! I captured him safely!" All Might said while showing the slime villain, now being put in a bottle.

"That is still not a safe capture from him." Najenda said.

"I can feel something strange in here." Esdeath said.

"What do you mean, Boss, Esdeath?" Akame asked.

"The number one hero... All Might... H-He's the real thing... He looks completely different in person! Oh, right! An a-autograph! Where should I-? In that notebook-He already did!" Izuku exclaimed. Waaaah!! Th-Thank you very much! It'll be an heirloom! A family treasure!" Izuku said while bowing faster than a machinegun.

"Look at him bow! Such a big fan of All Might!" Wave said.

"That happens when your idol saves you from danger. Well, I don't mind him if he does that." Bols said.

"Okay! Well, I need to take this guys to the police. See you again on the other side of the screen!" All Might said as he flexes himself to leave.

"Wait, already?" Izuku asked.

"Pros are constantly fighting enemies and time." All Might said.

"Wait... There are still... things I want to ask..." Izuku muttered.

"Well then, I'm counting on your continued support! Wait. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!" All Might said as he sees Izuku now grabbing into his leg while he is flying.

"What the hell?!" Everyone yelled.

"Let go of me! Your fanaticism is too much!" All Might said while poking Izuku away.

"If I... let go now... I'll...I'll die...!" Izuku said.

"That's true." All Might said, making him stop poking Izuku.

"I... have... a lot of things... I want to ask you directly!" Izuku said while his face is about to be torn due to the force of the wind in the sky.

Everyone laughed at Izuku's face while being pushed away by the wind in the sky. Akame and Kurome both laughed and blushed on Izuku's face but as the two looked at each other, they turned their faces away from each other.

"Okay, okay! I get it, so close your eyes and mouth!" All Might said. Izuku closed his mouth and eyes and covered himself into All Might's pants. All Might coughs a little and a little amount of blood can be seen in his mouth dripping.

"Shit." All Might cursed.

"What is happening to him?" Leone asked in confusion.

"Does he have a disease?" Dr. Stylish asked.

"Maybe he is dealing with some type of injury, maybe." Ogre said.

The two landed on a building nearby the city. Izuku can be seen still shivering on what just happened.

"Th-That was scary..." Izuku muttered.

"Good grief. If you talk to the people downstairs, I'm sure they'll let you down. I seriously am outta time, so I really must go." All Might said as he is about to leave.

"Wait! Um..." Izuku pleaded.

"No! I will not wait!" All Might said.

"But-

'You should probably give it up.' The doctor said on Izuku on a flashback.

'I'm sorry, Izuku! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!' Inko cried on his flashback.

'What the hell can you do? You're Quirkless!' Katsuki said.

"Those flashbacks again." Mine said.

"Please, don't make him hurt so much." Akame said.

"Ask him already, Izuku!" Najenda said.

'That might be true... But even so, I...'

"Even if I don't have a Quirk, can I become a hero?" Izuku quickly asked, making All Might stop walking.

"Can even someone without a Quirk be like you?" Izuku asked.

"Please, tell him yes!" Some people in the crowd saying.

"Yes! Just tell him yes!" Tatsumi said.

"Please, please, please!" Bols said.

'My meeting with All Might... This miracle... At the time, I couldn't even imagine how much it would change my fate.' Izuku narrated as the screen now shows the ending video of the show.

"What?! A cliffhanger?!" Shelee asked.

"Well, the next episode is about to come next! Just rest yourselves for a little bit!" Asta said.

"Just start it already! Can't wait what All Might will say to him!" Esdeath said.

"Yeah, yeah! I will, just chill there, freezing woman!" Asta sighed.

To Be Continued...

The first chapter for this book! Or shall we say, second? Lol. Anyways? I Hope you like this new book of mine and thank you guys so much for reading this chapter! Enjoy and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 847 11
Upon the untimely death of an [F/N] [L/N], the boy is transported into an alternate universe of My Hero Academia, where he takes the place of Izuku M...
594K 22.5K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
65.5K 996 12
What happens when 1-A, pros, villains, and others are forced to watch multiverses of Izuku Midoryia? This is what happens
84.1K 1.8K 28
This takes place in a universe where DC's America and My Hero Academia's Japan exist together. After being told by literally everyone in the quirk fi...