The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)

7.1K 124 140
By DavidBornAgain

Unknown Location: Eradicated Planet

Wreckage...Crumbling Buildings...Fire and Brimstone surrounded the landscape of a once peaceful and joyful race... Now only ruins and slaughtered mortals remain, massacred by the merciless and seemingly unstoppable Saiyan God...Who now stands before an unknown and strange individual, who claims to have certain information about the Divine Deities who the Saiyan seeks to annihilate....

Saiyan God: (Senses the being's strange aura) ....

The strange individual removes his robe in one quick instant, revealing himself to be quite the strange looking creature....

Archon: You can call me Archon. (He performs a respectful bow) I am pleased to finally meet you, face to face.

Saiyan God: (Quietly growls) You Won't Find This Encounter So Pleasing When I Rip Your Face Off!

The Saiyan's ominous dark aura slowly activates as Archon simply raises his head and stays calm....

Archon: I can assure you that I am not here to challenge you to a fight. I already know that I am not capable of fighting a powerful being such as yourself head on.

Saiyan God: Then Why Are You Here?!

Archon quickly realized that the more he prolonged this talk, the angrier the Saiyan would become. If he didn't say his words carefully, then the monstrous Saiyan before him would kill him without hesitation.

Archon: Like I said before, I have some very important news for you regarding the so-called "Divine Deities". All I ask is for a moment of your time. (He senses the Saiyan's growing murderous intent) And to show you that I mean no harm, I have brought you a peace offering. (He slowly raises an open palm towards the Saiyan) ....Thirku....

And with that simple word, a bright glowing light surrounded the Saiyan. In a brief moment, the light disappeared and the Saiyan looked down to see that he was wearing a very strange and yet comfortable uniform.

Saiyan God: (Examines his new clothes as his red eyes glow with interest) ...What...Is...This...?

Archon: (Drops his arm) Consider it a gift. If you are planning to kill the Gods, you might as well look good while you're annihilating ever race in existence. And as menacing as you looked before, now you can truly strike fear into every living creature...And be comfortable at the same time.

Saiyan God: (Narrows his eyes toward Archon) ....You Are Different.... (He sniffs in Archon's direction) ...Not A Mortal...And Not A God...

Archon: Heh, well you are correct about me not being a mortal.... However, I do posses the title of a God, and I have had it for as long as I can remember.

The moment Archon revealed himself as a God, the Saiyan wasted no time into creating two dark and powerful Ki orbs in both of his hands.

Saiyan God: (Eyes glow with malicious intent) Then Die Like The Rest Of Your Kind!

Archon: (He quickly takes a step back) Wait, wait, wait! Before you decide to obliterate me, answer me one question.... What is a "God" to you?

Saiyan God: Pathetic And Frail Beings Who Don't Deserve Life! ...They Are Weaklings Who Claim That They Are All-Powerful, Yet They Cower Like Their Creations When Faced With Annihilation! ...My Murderous Intent For Them Shall Never Cease, And I Will Massacre Them All! ...None Shall Escape My Wrath!

In a split second, the Saiyan aims his devastating orbs toward Archon and prepares to finish him off.

Archon: ...You...really hate them, don't you? (Quietly chuckles) Good... (He looks back to the Saiyan) Well, after you are done with me... I hope you torture every single one of them until they all beg for the sweet release of death! (His tone becomes far more sinister) Make them all suffer, destroy any hope they have, obliterate their so-called precious creations, free yourself from their reign! ...(He slams his tail into the ground) Do whatever it takes to make sure you come out on top! And if my death will fuel your murderous rage for the Gods even further, then I will gladly die for such a cause!

His anger and words surprised the Saiyan, for he had never met anyone who seemed to hate the Gods as much as he did....This was definitely not what he had expected to hear from a "God".

Saiyan God: ...You Want Me To Kill Your Own Kind, Why?

Archon: (Grits his teeth as a small red aura surrounds him) They are not my kind! They never were, and they never will be! (He clenches his fist) I want nothing to do with those bastards! ....I want them to suffer... (He slowly unclenches his fists as his red aura disappears) ...Just like I did...

Even if it was for a brief moment, Archon's apparent anger...Reminded the Saiyan of his own rage for the Deity's, and this peaked his interest...

Saiyan God: (Slowly lowers his Ki orbs) ...Just Like You...? (He deactivates his Ki) ....Your Anger...And Rage...Is Similar To My Own...I Can Sense It...

Archon: ...Tell me...Have you ever lost someone? ...Have... (He sadly sighs) Have you ever been helpless...to save the ones that cared about you...? (He averts his gaze) Do you know what it's like...to be helpless, weak...and failing...to protect the ones you care about more than life itself...?

Saiyan God: ....

Even though he did not answer or even speak a word... The Saiyan God knew all too well how it felt to be helpless to save the only person...who ever showed him any form of kindness and care... And with that painful thought, his murderous intent for the Gods began to grow with every passing second...

Saiyan God: GGGRRR!!! (Utters a low and yet terrifying growl)

Archon: (Notices the Saiyan's growing rage) You have, haven't you? ...Yes, I can see it now... Seems we are more alike than we are different.

Saiyan God: Do Not Compare Yourself To Me!

Archon: Believe it or not; we both hate the Gods and just like myself, I'm sure you would do anything to see them all dead and erased from existence. I may not know why you hold such a murderous hate for them, but I can sense there is more to your story.

Saiyan God: (Scoffs) I Don't Have Time For This! The Longer You Speak, The More I Want To Kill You!

Archon: ...I see... Then before you kill me, listen carefully to what I have to say next, and I'm sure this is something you want to know. (He opens his palm) Slove Ve (In his hand a visual image of an enormous and life-filled planet appears) This is Planet Hovler, located not far from here. It has the most populated array of mortals in this quadrant, far more than any you have seen or destroyed so far. If you are truly set on becoming stronger to destroy all the Gods, then I suggest that you avoid this planet for the time-being.

Saiyan God: (Stares in interest at the visualized planet) ...And Why Should I?

Archon: (He drops his palm and the visual disappears) For the same reason I came here for...To warn you. (The Saiyan raises his eyebrow in confusion) The Goddess Selina has recruited an army of minor deity's, and is planning to ambush you the moment you enter anywhere near the planet. And if I'm not mistaken, Vlora and Geouro have also joined her, and I can assure you that even a powerful being such as yourself won't be able to face off against them all.

Saiyan God: ...Geouro?... (Chuckles in a sinister manner) Good To Know... Then Planet Hovler Shall Be My Next Destination!

Archon: (Is taken aback by his words) What?! Did you not just hear what I said?!

Saiyan God: I Heard You, I'm Just Choosing Not To Listen.

Archon: Listen to me very carefully; Selina, Vlora, and Geouro are the most powerful Deity's in the known Universe's. Together they are capable of powerful and destructive divine magic, not to mention that they have recruited many skilled warriors to fight by their side. This is not a battle you are capable of winning. If you want to win this war, I suggest you lay low for the time being, at least until you have grown more stronger.

Saiyan God: Then I Guess That's The Difference Between Me And You.... You Are A Coward, And I Am Not. You Pretend To Be Something You Are Not, And You Run From The First Sign Of Battle.... While I...I Welcome It! Unlike You, I Am Not Afraid Of Facing Anything, Regardless Of How Powerful My Opponents Are! ....If You Truly Hated The Gods, Then You Wouldn't Be Here Trying To Warn Me.... You Would Join Me In This Battle, You Would Fight Back.... You Would Do Whatever It Takes To Enact Your Anger Against Them And Make Them Suffer For The Pain They Have Caused You!

Archon: (Considers his words) ....

Saiyan God: ....When You Told Me That You Wanted The Gods To Suffer, I Sensed A Murderous Resentment Within You, Similar To That Of My Own.... For A Moment, I Believed That You Hated Them Just As Much As I Did.... (Turns around) Seems Like I Was Wrong....

With that final statement, the Saiyan activated his Ki and began to drift upwards towards the sky.

Saiyan God: (He quickly turns back to Archon, who seems to be quite disappointed with himself) If I Find Out You Were Lying To Me About This "Ambush"....I Will Hunt You Down....And I Will Make You Suffer Far Worse Than Any Other God And Mortal That Has Crossed My Path!

Archon: Why not just kill me now? ....You know that I am a God, so why not just end my life at this very moment?

Saiyan God: I Prefer To Save My Strength For The Coming Battle. (He looks down upon Archon in a condescending mood) You Are Not Worth The Effort. (Gains an evil grin) But, Don't Worry...The Next Time We Meet, I'll Grant You A Quick And Painless Death...Or Maybe I Won't...HeHeHeHeHe....

Archon: ....

Before Archon could say anything, the Saiyan uses his immense speed to skyrocket himself into the sky and away from view....Leaving Archon behind to ponder his last harsh words....While an all-out battle was coming sooner than expected....

Scene Change: Planet Hovler

In an instant, the scene change's as Team's RWBY and JNPR find themselves at another planet, one that was far larger and durable than any they have witnessed so far. In this particular area, there were many dunes and rocky wreckage's present, seemingly perfect places to ambush an unsuspecting enemy or to simply hide from danger.

The two teams of Beacon simply watch as a multitude of Gods and Goddesses are seen around the seemingly compound and desert-like area. There were so many deity's present in one single location, that it seemed like they were preparing for an all-out war against a powerful army...and yet these hundreds of almighty deity's were here to fight one single individual....

Y(N) Narration: (Multiple Gods and Goddesses are shown talking and sparring with each other) Each and every deity who willingly joined to fight against me...I consider them the bravest, courageous, and most heroic warriors I have ever had the pleasure of fighting...They stood against me, not because they wanted further fame or honor...They were willing to give their lives, so that everyone else could live another day. Many of them hadn't even lived for a thousand years yet, and many others hadn't even learned how to use their divine power to their fullest potential... They didn't even know how deadly their opponent was, and yet they were willing to risk their lives for the sake of all life, including the mortals. From my point of view...they were the first heroes.

On a nearby rocky ledge, the Goddess Vlora is seen, sitting in a meditation stance as a faint purple aura covers the outline of her entire body.... Her eyes are closed as she seems to be concentrating on something very important....

Vlora: (Calmly senses the energy and life forces around her) ....

As the Goddess continually stays silent in her meditation stance, Geouro approaches her from behind and stands next to her at a reasonable distance while staring upwards toward the sky.

Geouro: I hate to keep asking this, but do you sense "him" yet?

Vlora: (Her eyes remain closed) I'm afraid not. However, that could be because I have yet to sense "his" energy for the first time. It's difficult to sense one's aura without truly experiencing it firsthand.

Geouro: Trust me on this.... It's not his energy you should be focusing on....It's his rage and anger. (Crosses his arms) When I first fought that beast on Planet Cevera, the first thing I noticed was that it's own aura seemed to emit a form of dark emotions. It was as if it was constantly plagued by negative feelings...incapable of feeling anything else.

Vlora: I see.... Thanks for the tip. I will try and focus more on sensing it's emotions rather than its aura. I'll warn you if I sense anything approaching the planet.

Geouro: Thank you, Vlora. Just don't tire yourself out, if you need a break, please don't hesitate to rest for a moment. We need everyone at our absolute best if we want to win this battle.

Vlora simply nodded and Geouro took this as a confirmation for his question. Without a second thought, he turned around and made his way through the army of warriors that Selina recruited. He noticed many of them enchanting their divine weapons as many others seemed to have looks of doubt on their faces.

Geouro: (Carefully examines each and every deity he passes by) ...This might be problematic...

While walking through the crowd, Geouro quickly notices Selina talking to two deity's. And without a second thought, he quickly makes his way to her.

Selina: (Points toward a rocky ridge) That vantage point should be perfect for both of you. Your experience with long range magic will give you a clear view of every surrounding area. And with both of you working together side by side, we'll be able to hold a clear advantage if my initial plan fails. Just remember your training, and you will be fine.

The two deity's listen closely to Selina's advice as they quickly nod and make their way towards another group of deity's, seemingly to discuss the plan at hand.... Selina simply watches them leave before she notices Geouro and turns in his direction.

Geouro: (Walks toward her) I hope I'm not interrupting anything important.

Selina: Don't worry. I just finished setting the last ones into place, now all we can do now is wait.... (A moment of silence passes) How is Vlora doing?

Geouro: She's doing what she does best. She'll let us know when its time to put your elaborate plan into action... However...(He gestures to the other Deity's)...We have bigger problems to deal with.

Selina: (Understands what he's talking about and sighs) Yeah, I already noticed it the moment we stepped onto this planet. (She crosses her arms) I don't blame them, doubt and worry would have arised sooner or later.

Geouro: (Grunts in annoyance) This timing couldn't have been any worse! We have to do something or else this battle will be over before it even starts! If everyone else is not fully focused then-

Selina: I am aware of the outcome, Geouro. (Gains a confident smirk) And that is why we are going to encourage them.

Geouro: (Raises an eyebrow) And how exactly are you going to encourage everyone here? ...What are you planning, Selina?

Selina: (Smirks and turns around) Just follow my lead.

Geouro: (Sighs in a discouraging manner) This better be good...

Wondering what Selina was planning, Geouro followed his fellow deity as they both used their divine energy to levitate onto a nearby rocky platform.... Selina simply cleared her throat and overlooked her massive army as each God and Goddess slowly noticed her on the platform. 

Curious as to what was happening, every deity stopped what they were doing and diverted their full attention to Selina, who was patiently waiting and slowly watching each and every warrior she recruited as they looked upon her.... Geouro simply stood next to Selina as the entire area was now completely silent...only small gusts of wind were heard...

Selina: (Closes her eyes and takes a deep breathe before opening them up) My fellow warriors, you have come here today for only one thing...To protect each and every Universe we have striven for so long to create! Each and every one of us has spent their entire lives maintaining the balance of our worlds, striving to create peace for all mortals and living beings. Today, is a different day! Today, you are here to fight! ...And yet, many of you are faced with doubt and fear... I know that many of you are afraid of what is to come! And I just want to say...I feel the same way.

Geouro immediately looks at Selina in surprise as many of the deity's begin to murmur among themselves. However, Selina simply raises her hand and everyone quiets down...

Selina: (She drops her hand) ...Yes...I am afraid of fighting against an enemy far more powerful than I could have ever imagined... We are facing off against an enemy that will not hesitate to kill each and every one of us! ...So I can understand why many of you would be afraid! ...The monster we are facing is capable of incredible destruction, far worse than any of us has every faced before! So what are we going to do about it?! Are we just going to give up?! Do all of you want to run away and simply wait for your impending death?! ...Well, Do You?!

The crowd remains silent at her words, unable to answer....

Geouro: (Steps in) I don't know about all of you, but I'm not going to just sit around and wait to die! I'm going to fight until I draw my last breath! ...Listen, I experienced firsthand the kind of opponent we are dealing with! I felt every blow and every attack that monster threw at me, and let me tell you...they were painful beyond belief! Yet I'm still standing here! I'm here, not because I luckily survived against that beasts attacks...I'm here because of Levina! I'm here because she sacrificed her life so that I can live to fight another day! (The mention of the fallen Goddess caused an array of sadness to be spread throughout the crowd) Levina was one of our own, and even in the face of death she willingly gave her life so that I can stand here to fight alongside all of you! ...(He glances at the crowd)...I can see the fear and doubt that many of you hold within yourselves, and just like you, I too am afraid! ...But, I am not afraid to fight, I am afraid of what will happen if we don't fight! ...All of you need to understand the severity of what will happen if we give up! ...It's not just a single planet, or a Universe at stake....It's everything we have created! ...Our enemy will not be satisfied until he destroys everything that has ever existed! ...So what are all of you going to do about it?! ...Are we going to just let our enemy win?! ...Or are we going to stand together and fight for the sake of all life?!

The crowd stays silent for a few moments...Until someone finally answered...

God #1: FIGHT! (He raises his fist into the air)...I WANT TO FIGHT! I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP AFTER COMING ALL THIS WAY!

The moment one individual spoke out, more and more began to as well.

Goddess #1: Geouro and Selina are right! (She also raises her fist) We have to stand strong together!

Goddess #2: (Quickly raises her fist as well) We can't lose here! Failure is not an option!

God #2: (Raises a powerful divine spear into the air) It's time to stand strong for the sake of all!

Random Deity: Yo! Anyone see my weapon?!

More and more deity's began to raise their weapons into the air as many of them cheered and many others let out their war cry's... And as the cheering commenced, Selina and Geouro simply looked at each other and smiled...

Selina: (Nods her head in a respectful manner) Thanks for the backup.

Geouro: (Smirks) Thank me when this is all over.

Random Deity: Never-mind, I found it! (They proceed to raise their weapon into the air)

Vlora: GEOURO, SELINA!

The two deity's turn around as they see Vlora with an incredibly troubled look on her face.

Vlora: (She shudders in fear) I-It's time!

Suddenly, a terrible and rage-filled feeling swept throughout the area in an instant. Every deity had sensed a very "dark" and "murderous" intent approaching the planet as many of them felt chills run down their spines...

Geouro: (He looks upwards) T-This feeling! It's far worse than last time!

Selina: There's no time to waste! (She turns and addresses the crowd) Everyone, to your stations! (She motions toward a group of armored warriors) Ground troops, move out! Everyone else, wait for the signal! (She turns back to Geouro) Time to put my plan into action!

Geouro: I hope you know what you're doing.

Selina: We'll see soon enough.... You know what you have to do, just please don't die on me...Good luck, Geouro. (He nods in return as Selina faces Vlora) If anything goes wrong-

Vlora: Don't worry, I know what I have to do.

And with those words, Selina walked away as many other deity's followed her. Geouro simply motioned for the armored warriors to follow him as he began to move out towards the wide open area...

Vlora: (Quickly runs up next to Geouro) I'm coming with you!

Geouro: Vlora, now is not the time to start changing tactics!

Vlora: I'm not! ...I just want to know... I want to know how much "he" has changed...and if there is anything I can do to change his mind. There has to be something that I can do.

Geouro: Trust me on this, nothing you can say will ever change his destructive ways. It didn't work ten thousand years ago, and it won't work now.

Vlora: I still have to try! If there is a chance to stop all this bloodshed, then I have to take it!

Knowing he wasn't going to change her mind, Geouro simply sighed in annoyance and made his way towards the open battlefield, as the warriors behind him simply followed without saying a word....Once they were in position, Geouro lifted his hand to the sky and prepared to fire off a warning shot to attract the Saiyan's attention.

Geouro: (A yellow orb appears in his hand) Shocking Flash!

With those words, the glowing orb in his hand flew upwards into the sky and erupted into an enormous flash of light that lit up the entire area... After a few seconds, the bright light disappeared...and something sinister was quickly approaching their location at incredible speed...

Vlora: (Notices a dark aura coming from beyond the sky) Everyone, get ready!

The armored deity's quickly retrieved their weapons and performed their fighting statures as Geouro and Vlora simply stood upright in a calm demeanor.... All of a sudden, a dark vortex appeared from the sky and descended onto the ground....

As the dark vortex reached the ground, red glowing eyes were seen from inside as a sinister darkened figure emerged from beyond the swiveling tornado.

Geouro: ...I'll admit...That was quite the dramatic entrance.

In an instant, the vortex dissipated revealing the Saiyan God as he grinned with a wide smile... He simply stared at the Deity's as he noticed that there were not as many of them as he had initially suspected.

Saiyan God: This?! (He gestures to the armored warriors) This Is All You Have to Offer?

Geouro: We may be few in numbers, but that doesn't mean we are planning on losing against you!

Saiyan God: Whether You Like It Or Not, You Lost The Moment I Arrived. (He creates a dark Ki orb in his hand) Now, Which One Of You Should I Kill First?

Vlora: Wait! (The Saiyan turns to her) You don't have to do this!

Saiyan God: (Smirks and deactivates his Ki orb) I Remember You.... Ten Thousand Years Ago, You Managed To Stop Me Using Your "Gravitational Pull". Well, Those Sorts Of Attacks No Longer Work On Me, So Don't Bother Using Them Again.... On Second Thought, Do Your Worst. Use All The Strength and Power You Have Against Me, For I Have Grown Far Stronger Since Our First Encounter.

Vlora: You remember what happened all those years ago?

Saiyan God: I Remember Every Moment That Has Transpired Since That Fateful Day... I Remember Each Blow And Attack I Received! No Matter How Powerful I Become, I Will Always Remember The Pain That Was Caused To Me!

Vlora: (She steps forward as the Saiyans eyes narrow in interest) Is that why you seek to destroy us, because of what happened so long ago?

Saiyan God: (Chuckles evilly) Oh No, That Is Only One Reason For Why I Want To End All Of You... However, I Have No Intentions Of Discussing My Profound Hate For The Gods... I Would Much Rather Let You Die Not Knowing The Reasons For My Rage... (Smiles sadistically) Oh, That Is Just Perfect! At Least You Can Die Knowing That All Of Your Creations That You Have Spent So Long Trying To Shape And Build, Will Crumble And Wither Away...All The While Knowing That You Were Initially Responsible For Their Destruction!

Vlora: ...Please, there has to be something we can do to stop this fighting! There must be something that you would want more than this! Isn't there something that you want, something that is better than endless destruction and violence?! Is there anything I can do or give you to stop all of this madness?!

Saiyan God: (Quietly growls....No....Not Anymore.... My Rage For The Gods Shall Never Fade.... And I Don't Care How Powerful You Are Or How Many Of You There Are, You Will Never Stop My Impending Wrath!

Vlora: Even if we can't stop you, there will always be someone else who will rise against you! And whether you like it or not, you are not invincible! ....Every being, no matter how powerful...will die, one way or another. The same goes for you!

Saiyan God: If I Am To Die Here....(A powerful dark aura surrounds his body)....Then I Will Take All Of You With Me!

Geouro: Vlora, stand back! (He quickly reaches out and pulls Vlora back as she grunts in surprise from the sudden action) You've done all you could... I'm sorry, but there's nothing else you can do!

Vlora: No, wait! (She thinks back to what the Saiyan said) ....Maybe if we don't fight, then he will reconsider his actions! We have to show him that we mean him no harm!

Geouro: That's not a risk I'm going to take!

Vlora: Maybe that's the problem! This whole time we have been giving him more reasons to hate us! We haven't tried to understand why he's so angry, why he wants to destroy us and all the mortals! Perhaps we should consider giving him a second chance, a chance to explain the reasons for his actions.

Geouro: (Frustrated) HE KILLED LEVINA, BEKIRO, AND COUNTLESS INNOCENT MORTALS!

Vlora: AND WE TRIED TO KILL HIM! Ten thousand years ago, we didn't even bother trying to help him or even try to understand why he reacted so aggressively towards us! No, we simply tried to eradicate him just because he was different than us! The only reason we tried to destroy him in the first place was because- (She suddenly went silent) ....

This sudden argument caught the Saiyan's attention as he listen closely to their words... Even the armored deity's were listening to their discussion...

Geouro: Why are you protecting that monster?! Have you already forgotten that he attacked us first, ten thousand years ago! He may not be as mindless as before, but his horrendous actions are the same as ever! If given the chance, he would have killed us all off without hesitation!

Vlora: What other option did we give him?! ....Face it, Geouro! We made a mistake, and now we have to pay the price!

Geouro: (Grunts in anger) The only mistake I ever made...Was not killing that monster when I had the chance! (His divine aura activates as his fists begin to glow) I won't make the same mistake twice!

The armored troops behind Geouro activate their own aura's as they prepared to fight... The Saiyan quickly noticed this and growled in anger...

Geouro: (Faces Vlora) You're either with us...or against us!

Vlora does not say a single word...She simply creates a purple portal under herself and completely disappears without a moments notice...

Saiyan God: ...What An Interesting Turn Of Events... Well, No Matter... I Can Suffice With Killing You Slowly, Geouro... (He grins sadistically at the armored deity's) ...I'll Make Sure To Quickly Finish Off The Others...

Geouro: It doesn't matter how powerful you have become, you can't take all of us on by yourself!

Saiyan God: Oh, I Can't?....(Chuckles in a dark tone)....Trust Me... This... This Is Going To Be Fun!

Geouro's fists light up with powerful divine energy as the deity's behind him ready their own divine weapons, each glowing with outstanding magical energy....Each divine warrior standing strong in the face of pure evil, not even realizing their opponents true strength...

Geouro: (Prepares a powerful attack) DIVINE BUR- (The Saiyan suddenly vanishes and appears in front of Geouro in a split second, causing him to halt his attack and gasp) GAH! S-SUCH SPEED!

Saiyan God: ...(Grins)...

With a simple open palm strike, the Saiyan launches his dark aura infused palm right into Geouro's chest, causing him to spit out saliva as he fly's backwards.... Seeing the opportunity to attack, the other deity's launched themselves at the Saiyan, only for him to smirk and launch many Ki blasts at the armored deity's.... This apparent attack collided with many of the warriors,  causing them to fall onto the ground with apparent injuries, and only a few were able to barely block the sudden attack....

Ground Troop #1: (His divine spear lights up with a blue aura) TRY AND DODGE THIS! (Hundreds of spears appear behind him) DIVINE SPEAR HORDE!

The Saiyan stands still as the force of the numerous divine spears crash onto him, causing the area to fill up with dust and sand.... The dust soon cleared, revealing a massive crater, and the Saiyan gone without a trace.

Ground Troop #1: (Pumps his fist into the air) Yes, I got him! Not so tough now are-

He was suddenly cut off as the Saiyan appeared from behind and snapped his neck with minimal effort, causing his body to go limp while falling onto the ground....This sudden action caused every deity that just witnessed this event to stop moving as they watched their fallen comrade dissolve into numerous blue lights....

Saiyan God: (Notices each of the deity's distraught and terrified expressions) Have All Of You Lost The Will To Fight Already? ....Don't Worry...You'll All Soon Be Joining Him!

Ground Troop #2: (Clenches his sword as a yellow aura envelopes his body) Y-YOU MONSTER! I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS! (His sword glows with apparent anger) INESCAPABLE CHARGE!

With an angry yell, one of the Gods charged headfirst towards the Saiyan, intending to kill him. The Saiyan simply opened his palm and launched a powerful dark orb towards the deity.... But, before it could hit him, Geouro charged from the side and managed to tackle the God safely away from the blast.

Saiyan God: ...How Troublesome...

The Saiyan prepared to attack Geouro once again until he noticed many of the other deities beginning to use their magical abilities against him, so he quickly turned his attention towards them.

Ground Troop #2: G-Georuo?! A-Are you alright?

Geouro: (He stands and groans in pain) Tch, it's not me you should be worrying about! Don't lose sight of the plan! You won't solve anything just charging mindlessly! Stay calm!

Ground Troop #2: H-HE KILLED-

Geouro: AND HE'LL KILL EVERYONE ELSE IF YOU DON'T STAY FOCUSED! Remember the plan and everything will be fine! (He offers his hand to the troop) It's time to get serious!

The ground troop hesitatingly takes his hand as Geouro helps him stand.... They turn their attention to the Saiyan who was simply toying with his opponents by dodging every attack they unleashed upon him. With each attack a deity dealt, chunks of the planet were exploding, causing an array of debris to fly throughout the area.

Ground Troop #3: LACERATING- (He is cut off by the Saiyan's punch, causing him to spit out numerous amounts of blood as he falls on the ground lifelessly) ....

Ground Troop #4: HOLY ENERGY WAVE!

Another deity wielding a staff summons a wave of divine energy towards the Saiyan, who in turns creates an enormous dark slash himself that cancels out the divine slash and cuts the deity in half.

Saiyan God: (Notices three more troops charging at him) Feel The Wrath Of My Own Hate!

The Saiyan quickly launches a powerful and dark colored beam filled with raw energy towards his three assailants, causing them to dissolve into nothingness the moment the blast hit them.

Ground Troop #5: (Charges in front of the Saiyan with a divine ax in his hand) THUNDEROUS STRIKE!

Ground Troop #6: (Charges from behind with an enormous golden sword) UNRELENTING ONSLAUGHT!

Saiyan God: (Groans in annoyance) Why Do They Constantly Yell As They Attack?!

As the two armored deity's leap into the air, the Saiyan simply steps sideways and catches both of their weapons in each of his hands, shocking and terrifying both of them.

Saiyan God: (Grins evilly) My Turn.

The Saiyan's dark aura begins to contort and change into strange shapes... Suddenly, the dark aura grew in size creating numerous blade-like tentacles as it suddenly stabbed both of the deity's, creating massive bloody gaping holes in their chests.... The two now dead deity's dropped their weapons and simply fell to the ground, dissolving into numerous bright lights.

Geouro: (Watches from a distance) Damn it! He's grown so powerful in such a short amount of time! (Gains a determined look) ...No matter... It's time for his destructive reign to end!

With a quick step backwards, Geouro launches himself towards the Saiyan with incredible speed, his fists glowing as he reels back his fist and aims toward the Saiyan.... Who saw him approaching and reels his fist back as well. With a loud yell from Geouro, they both create a powerful duel punch that causes a huge gust of wind from all sides, resulting in many deity's to be pushed back by its immense pressure.

Saiyan God: When Will You Learn...The More I Fight, The Stronger I Become... Even At This Very Moment, I Am Growing More And More Powerful!

Geouro: Let's see you handle yourself at this speed! (His divine aura increases even further) EXCRUCIATING MOMENTUM!

The two mighty beings began to strike each other with even more powerful, quicker and severe blows, causing shock waves to protrude with each strike they deal.

Geouro: (Continues striking as his divine aura grows in size) Why do you still hold back?! Why not increase your power like before and end this fight?!

Saiyan God: (Strikes and clashes back as well) Do You Really Believe That I Would Waste Such Power On Weakling's Such As Yourself?

As the two warriors fought, dealing blow and blow to each other, the Saiyan realized that the other deity's were not attacking anymore...So, he quickly looked to the side as he noticed them preparing something strange, but the moment he did, he was cut off by Geouro's full-powered divine strike, causing him to stumble backwards.

Saiyan God: (Touches the gash on his chin) Such An Attack Is Only A Nuisance To Me Now. (Aims a dark orb at Geouro) You Have Grown Weaker Since Our Last Battle.

Geouro: (Chuckles) For someone who claims themselves to be strong, you are terrible at hand-to-hand combat. (Crosses his arms) If you are truly powerful, then you should be able to handle me easily without using your ranged attacks.

For a few seconds, the Saiyan stares at Geouro with a monotone expression... As Geouro stares back with a cocky smile....

Saiyan God: .... (Smirks as he lowers his hand, deactivating his Ki orb) I'll Gladly Rip That Smile From Your Face!

Geouro: Not if I rip yours off first!

With a grunt, Geouro quickly launches himself upwards into the air while activating his divine aura even further. The Saiyan lifted his hands into a fighting position as Geouro began to strike him with powerful and precise leg attacks.... However, the Saiyan quickly blocked his kick attacks and performed a deadly strike in return straight into Geouro's gut.

Geouro: (His divine aura disappears on contact with the strike) G-GAAAHHH!!!

As Geouro felt the force from the Saiyan's initial attack, he dropped to his knees, holding his wounded area as he winced in utter pain....

Saiyan God: (Looks down upon Geouro) Pathetic.

Geouro: (Chuckles and spits out blood) ...Is...Is that all you got?! (Raises his head towards the Saiyan) I've had mortals strike me harder!

Saiyan God: ....Is That So? (His hand becomes infused with dark energy, in the shape of a small blade) Let's See If You Can Survive This Attack!

The Saiyan raised his Ki infused hand into the air, preparing to strike down Geouro.... With a quick swipe, he brought it down intending to finish off Geouro.... However, he was stopped by a divine blade that managed to block the attack.

Ground Troop #2: THIS IS THE END FOR YOU!

The Saiyan simply turns his head towards the familiar deity, smirking as he quickly reached out his other hand and grabbed the deity by the throat.

Saiyan God: ...Fine... I'll Just Kill You First!

Geouro: Not if I have anything to say about it! (His hands begin to glow) DIVINE BLAST!

Before the Saiyan could kill the immobilized deity, Geouro sent a powerful force of divine energy straight into the Saiyan.... This apparent close-range attack forced the Saiyan to drop the other deity and sent him flying backwards as he skidded across the barren ground.

Saiyan God: (Quickly stops himself from flying any further as he grunted in pain) ...I Actually Felt That... (Chuckles in amusement) ...It's About Time You Showed Your True Strength, Geouro.

Geouro: (Quickly stands up) This battle is over.

Saiyan God: ...Over?... (Begins to laugh out-loud) Do You Really Think That One Lucky Hit Is Enough To Take Me Down? ...Look Around You, None Of You Stand A Chance Against Me! I Have Won!

Geouro: ...No...You have lost! (Calls out to the other deity's) DO IT NOW!!!

Saiyan God: (Stares in confusion) Do What?

Turning his head to the side, he had realized that the surviving warriors were performing some kind of strange stance as they surrounded him in a circular motion.

Remaining Warrior Deity's: Lasau, Gethrisja De Tenpiswo!

With that strange chat, the ground began to shake around the Saiyan. And before he could react or even utter a single word, numerous glowing chains ripped from below the ground and wrapped themselves around the Saiyan.

Saiyan God: (Begins to struggle as numerous chains pulled him onto his knees, immobilizing his movementsThese Bondage's Can't Hold Me! (He begins to increase his aura even further) If This Is Your Plan To Stop Me, Then You Truly Are More Weaker Than I Thought! 

Geouro did not say a word, he simply outstretched his arms and began to chant the same words as the the other deity's. Suddenly, an enormous glowing symbol appeared from under the Saiyan as he continued to struggle with his chains, seemingly almost breaking them.

Saiyan God: (His red eyes glow with fury) I WILL NOT BE TRAPPED AGAIN!!!

Geouro/Warrior Deity's: LASAU, GETHRISJA DE TENPISWO!!!

Before the Saiyan could break the last divine chains holding him down, the entire area began to light up with a majestic bright light, causing the Saiyan to shut his eyes.... In an instant, the Saiyan and everyone left on the battlefield was teleported to a wide open area filled with many rocky ledges....

Saiyan God: (Slowly opens his eyes while growling with anger) YOU PATHETIC GODS!!!

The Saiyan looked around to see numerous deity's, far more than before surrounding him from a reasonable distance. There was also many other Goddesses on the rocky ledges above him, seemingly preparing an attack of upmost proportions as the numerous deity's on the ground are preparing some form of a combined attack.

Geouro: SELINA, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!!!

Selina/Numerous Other Deity's: (Their auras flourish with powerful energy) HARBINGER OF DESTRUCTION, YOUR REIGN ENDS HERE!!! ....Ixen Marfedelom....

Every single deity in the area lifted their hands to the sky, using their combined magic to create a power combined attack...Soon, an enormous white light appears from the sky, filled to the brim with both divine and raw energy. The Saiyan noticed this powerful attack and began to struggle even more with the chains holding him down.

Saiyan God: I WILL NOT LOSE TO ANY GOD, NOW OR EVER AGAIN!!! (His dark aura begins to change into a rage-filled green color) I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!

The Saiyan managed to break the last of his bondage's.... However, he felt a familiar gravitational force pulling him down as he quickly scanned the area, seeing Vlora as she looked at the Saiyan with both a doubtful and sad look.

Saiyan God: PATHETIC, WEAK GODDESS!!! YOUR MAGIC HAS NO POWER OVER ME!!! (He begins to slowly stand as he prepares to fire off a powerful green orb from his mouth)

 And the moment he stood up, a powerful beam of pure unmatched energy shot down from the sky, covering the Saiyan completely as he roared with primal rage.... The energy from the blast shook the entire planet, causing catastrophic continents of the planet to be destroyed completely as the entire planet seemed to nearly split and crack open from the devastating attack....

The blast soon dissipated, leaving enormous pieces of land debris where the Saiyan was once standing, now he was nowhere in sight.... Seeing that the Saiyan was gone, Geouro smiled and sat down while holding his wounded area...

Geouro: ...It's over...Heh, it's finally over... (Grunts in pain) ...Bekiro...Levina...Your deaths have been avenged....

Many deity's in the area began to cheer with upmost joy....While many others stayed quiet in respect for their fallen brethren.... Selina and Vlora quickly descended onto the ground and quickly made their way to Geouro....

Selina: (She notices him in an injured state) GEOURO, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!

She quickly runs to Geouro's position and slowly helps him stand by allowing him to lean on her shoulder while picking him off the ground....

Vlora: (Looks at him with upmost concern) Y-You're w-wounded beyond belief! (Her hand glows with a calm aura) Let me heal you.

Geouro: It's not me you should be worrying about...Please, go heal the others...They need it more than I do.

Vlora: .... (She has a distraught look on her face as she faced the area where the Saiyan once stood)

Geouro: (Notices her look) ...Vlora... We didn't have any other choice... You did what you had to do to save us all. You shouldn't feel guilty for stopping that monster...

Vlora: ...It still doesn't feel right... (Sighs and turns to Geouro) I'll go help the others, just rest for a bit.... I'll be right back.

Vlora walks away and towards the injured deity's, all the while Selina noticed that Geouro was looking guilty for what happened...

Selina: Are you truly alright, Geouro? You look terrible... And I'm not talking about your wounds.

Geouro: (He looks down in shame) ...I lived... I can't say the same for many others...

Selina: (Notice's many other injured deity's as Vlora begins healing them) You all did what had to be done... We all knew that not everyone was going to survive... Just be glad that there were no more casualties, and now there never will be.

Geouro: ...That doesn't make me feel better...

Slowly lifting his head, Geouro looks and see's the deity who helped him earlier... That young deity held a broken blue spear in his arms as he looked upon it with upmost regret and sadness...

Ground Troop #2: (Clenches the broken spear) I-I'm sorry... I couldn't s-save you... I wasn't there when you needed me most... I failed... Please f-forgive me...

Geouro: Don't blame yourself for what happened. (The young deity quickly turns to see Geouro and Selina) If it wasn't for you, many others would have been dead as well.

Selina: You have fought bravely, young warrior. What has happened here today will never be forgotten, and we will never forget those who gave their lives for such a noble cause.

Ground Troop #2: ...I...I just wish things would have turned out differently... I wish there was another way to have stopped all this fighting... Maybe then...(He looks upon the broken spear once more)...My master could have still been alive.

Geouro: (Sighs) I understand... I know what it's like to lose someone like you did... I guess the only thing we can do now is to take precautions so nothing else like today will ever happen again.... By the way, what's your name?

Ground Troop #2: M-My name? ...W-Well...it's Caexo.

Geouro: (Reaches out and puts his hand on his shoulder) Well, Caexo... Thank you for saving my life earlier today. I wouldn't be alive right now if it wasn't for you.... I'm truly grateful.

Caexo: (Bows his head in respect) And I am grateful to have been able to serve you today.... If something like this was to ever happen again...I'll be ready.

Selina: That's good to hear, Caexo.... However, I don't think we will ever face such a powerful and dangerous opponent again.

Caexo: (Lifts his head) That may be true, but there is no harm in being prepared for the worst... I just hope that one day- (He looks and notices something behind Geouro as his eyes widen in horror) LOOK OUT!!!

Reacting quickly, Caexo pushed Geouro away... Just as a sudden precise and small blast sped past Geouros head.... And managed to pierce straight through Caexo's chest as he coughed out blood while falling to the ground...

Geouro: NO!!! (He quickly reaches out and holds Caexo in a comforting manner) Caexo?! W-Why...Why did you save me?!

Caexo: ...(Blood spills from his wound as he simply smiles)...

Geouro: ...Caexo...

Dissolving into numerous bright lights, Geouro watched helplessly as the young deity died and faded away...

???: ...Saved By....Such A Useless And Weak God! ...How Pathetic...

Geouro clenched his fists and stood up, turning around to see the Saiyan standing on the debris where the attack was launched.... The other numerous deity's noticed this and pulled out their weapons, aiming them at the Saiyan...

Selina: (Her eyes widen) H-How is this possible?!

Vlora: ...I...I...Can't believe what I'm seeing.

Random Deity: ...We are all going to die...

The Saiyan simply grinned with a sinister smile as his clothes were tattered and his body was seemingly covered in wounds... A dark barrier surrounded him and quickly disappeared as his own dark aura was fluttering with evil energy...

Saiyan God: (Dark colored blood drips from his lips as he simply wipes it away) Like I Told You Before...I Will Not Lose To Any God, Now Or Ever Again!

Geouro: (Enraged beyond belief) YOU BASTARD!!! HOW MANY MORE INNOCENTS ARE YOU GOING TO KILL BEFORE YOU ARE SATISFIED?!

Saiyan God: ...ALL OF THEM! ...I'm Going To Kill All Of Them! ...None Of You Deserve The Life And Power You Were Given! ...The Pain Brought Upon Me Was Of Your Own Doing! ...I Have Suffered Because Of You So-Called "Deity's" And Your Pathetic Mortal Creations... And Now... You Will All Feel The Pain I Have Felt!

The Saiyan leaped from the debris and crashed into the ground, slowly picking himself up as he faced the massive army of deity's.... Closely observing each warrior standing before him...

Vlora: (She performs a fighting stance)...I will do what I must... (She gives a solemn look to the Saiyan) Please forgive me for this...

Geouro: All that killing, all of that destruction and anger, all of those innocents you hurt... It all ends here...Right Now!!!

Selina: You can't possibly hope to fight off everyone here! YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY THE MOST POWERFUL WARRIORS THAT HAVE EVER EXISTED!

Slowly, the Saiyan's dark aura started changing to a familiar green color as his eyes burned with unending blood-lust...

Saiyan God: All I Am Surrounded By Is Fear....And Dead Deity's!!!

Random Deity: (Gulps in fear) I knew I should've stayed home today.

Geouro: (Activates his aura to it's limit) Divine Deity's...Protector's Of The Known Universes...Stand Strong...Fight Together...AND SHOW THIS MONSTER NO MERCY!!!

Selina: (A light-red aura surrounds her as she summons a majestic and divine staff in her hand) ...EVERYONE....ATTACK WITH ALL YOU HAVE!!!

With a loud battle-cry, the deity's charge straight into battle with outstanding speed...The Saiyan with a loud roar activated his Ikari form, generating seemingly unending power as his massive aura increased with every passing second...

Saiyan God: GGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

The two sides clash with outstanding power, resulting in a enormous explosion, visible throughout the known Universe...

Y(N) Narration: This All-Out God Battle Has Only Begun....

The Deity's: Divine Protectors And Creators Of Every Universe To Exist...

Versus....

A Saiyan God: A Monstrous Warrior Who Seeks Battle To Fill The Pain Embedded Deep In His Cold Merciless Heart....

One Side Fighting To Protect All Life....

The Other Fighting To Destroy It All....

The Outcome Of This Fight....

Will Be....

A Massacre....

An Onslaught Never Before Seen....

So, Please....Please....

I Am Begging You....

Close Your Eyes, Ruby....

I Don't Want You To See This....

To Be Continued In Part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
9.2K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
215K 2.2K 12
+Hate, I was always hated without any reason, abuse, humiliation, betrayal was what I suffered all my life and when I thought that everything was ove...