My Dear Queen (Elsa X Female...

By introvert_bean

Elsa never expected to find love. But one day, a mysterious warrior princess from a dangerous place walked th... More

Prologue: A disturbing letter
The offer
Not alone
A liar's touch
Sacrifice
Care
The kissing quest
Falling
My girl
Darkest Secret
Arrival
A lover's touch
The past haunts
Run, Elsa!
Teacher
Kisses and goodbyes
All is lost
The price
Remember
Darkness rising
The King is dead
Epilogue: Long live the Queen
Author Notes
One Year Special: Fall In Love Again
A mother's touch
A better past
Prince Anatoly
Q&A
A less disturbing letter
Hi.

Like father, like daughter

808 38 31
By introvert_bean

"Elsa?" The blonde's name fell from Cassandra's lips like the softest whisper, knocking at the door of her bedroom with a shaky hand. She wanted to say something to Elsa, anything that came to her mind when the moon appeared on the dark sky along with thousands of stars. As shameful as it can be, she got lost in the Arendellian castle, unable to find Elsa's room for what seemed like hours. But then her eyes caught a glimpse of her angelic body, making her way in the empty hallways towards her bedroom with Cassandra quietly following behind her.

The princess had been standing at the door for an eternity now. She wished to speak to Elsa so badly that she almost forgot to check if everything's alright outside, her mind constantly fixed on the blonde. "Elsa, I-" Her body failed her, voice cracking as she tried to speak but was too afraid of Elsa sending her away. Being a tough warrior always made her appear like a person who's scared of nothing. But now that she wants her precious girlfriend back, the thought of her wish not being granted makes her stomach tighten with worry.

"I know you're in there." She let her hand fall to her side. "I saw you just a moment ago." She gulped, trying to swallow her fear. "But don't worry, I wasn't following you like a creep. I just..." She released a shaky breath, her gaze fixed on the wooden door like she's hoping for Elsa to open it and face her. "I know you're mad at me and you have all the reasons for it." She reached for her clothing, clenching the fabric in her fist. "But I'm sorry, Elsa. I never meant to make you feel like you're just a possession, and I'm ashamed of my little catfight with Honeymaren." She paused for a moment, her entire being shaking. "I understand if you'd prefer to be with her. And I also understand that you were seeking comfort in someone else's arms after I was gone. I didn't if you'd like to know, maybe because I just wasn't interested in anyone but you, even with my memories missing." She bit her lip and shut her eyes tightly, trying to hold back her sorrow.

"Because it's always been you, Elsa. And I don't care if it makes you mad, but you're mine, my Snowflake. Not in an owning way like you think. It's just that..." She swallowed a painful lump in her throat as her eyes began to water. "We're in this together, and your pain is mine, too, just like your joy and happiness. If someone hurts you, they also hurt me, because it's not about you or me. It's about us." Cassandra pressed her forehead against the wooden door as a tear slipped from both of her eyes, rolling down her cheek and leaving a watery path behind.

"I don't care about what Honeymaren said, about you screaming her name last night, no matter how hard I want it to be a lie. I'm not flawless either, and you know that. I wouldn't care even if you had a thousand lovers, because you would still be my darling Snowflake." She sobbed and gently slammed her first against the door. "But even if I'm not the best person, I love you, Elsa! Go ahead, think that I'm an idiot, but I always did, and always will. You showed me so many things and made me feel like nobody else in the world could. You feel like home, something I never had."

"You don't have to forgive me." She paused when she heard a sound from Elsa's room, but quickly faded in the night until her ears heard nothing once again. "I just wanted you to know that it was worth it, even if now it hurts. We had something truly amazing, because...because you are amazing! I mean, have you ever seen a woman so beautiful you started crying? Because if not, I suggest you take a good look at yourself in a mirror." She chuckled a little, but the pain was still there. "Of course, you're not just beautiful and amazing. You are also smart, kind and caring, loved by everyone. And when I saw you with your hair down? Oh gods, I almost fainted! You looked so different. I loved my blushing, stuttering, sheepish, awkward Snowflake, but I love my free, confident, stubborn, brave, still blushing and rarely stuttering awkward Elsa even more."

She pushed herself away from the door and wiped her tears away, taking one last look at the closed door. "So thank you, Elsa. For everything." Cassandra smiled weakly, her heart bittersweetly aching as she sniffed. "I'm not sure if this is how Anna said it and I probably sound terrible, but...do you wanna build a snowman?"

And just when Cassandra the least expected it, she heard a clicking sound, and the door handle moved. The entrance opened, revealing Elsa herself with her eyes filled with tears of both joy and sorrow. "I do. And even if I could have anyone in the world, I'd still choose you. I meant what I said in Ahtohallan." She took a step closer and cupped Cassandra's face in her hand, holding her gently. "I love you." And with one motion, their faces slowly moved forward, their lips touched, and they kissed.

Elsa's mouth tasted as divine as ever as it moved against Cassandra's, lips dancing with a sweet, tender rhythm. Cass wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist, pulling her against her toned body. After ages, they pulled apart, both women smiling. "I knew you love me. I just wanted to makes sure you know I love you too." Cass said, her gaze lingering in the blonde's blue eyes.

The Arendellian laughed and stroked Cassandra's slightly flushed cheek with her thumb. "Liar."

"That's Anna's line."

Sighing, the former queen allowed her arms to fall on the princess' shoulder lazily, her smile fading as she realised everything that Cassandra just said. "You seriously thought I wouldn't choose you."

"Maybe." The warrior leaned down and whispered into Elsa's ear, her hot breath tickling her skin as a shiver ran down the blonde's spine.

"I knew it." She sighed and whimpered as Cassandra pressed her lips against her smooth neck, showering her with soft, open-mouthed kisses. This closeness, after years of being apart, felt like they died and went straight to heaven.

"You're so smart, my love." Suddenly, Cassandra's body felt too hot against Elsa's, but every inch of her begged not to push the warrior away.

Her teeth gently sank into the blonde's flesh, earning gasp in response. "Stop."

Yearning bodies still pressed together, they moved inside the room, and Cass slammed the door behind herself, guiding them towards Elsa's bed. "Make me." The warrior smirked as they switched positions, her falling on the bed with Elsa on top.

-

"Here." Zander placed a small bottle in Cassandra's hand, hoping that she will put it to good use. "Good luck, Cass, you'll need it. I have no idea what you're planning to do with that,"  He squeezed the bottle and Cassandra's hand a little. "but don't get yourself killed, okay? I'm gonna kick your ass if I need to take the throne because of you."

The younger warrior chuckled, taking the bottle and putting it in her leather ammunition pouch attached to her belt. "I'm sure you'd make a lovely king. The ladies would die to have a chance to talk with you."

"They already do." The man grinned, but it quickly faded into a serious expression. "All jokes aside, don't die, you stubborn idiot. Make your mother proud and kick Wulfacar's ass for everyone who died or got hurt because of him."

Cass nodded, smiling lovingly at her uncle as she spoke softly. "I will." Zander walked away and joined the rest of the army, guiding the people of Arendelle into the Enchanted Forest, leaving the crown princess alone in the entire kingdom.

It felt...lonely. Everyone's journey separated from hers, but she knew that owning the only heart beating in the entire kingdom is not something that anyone could take. Perhaps others would panic, not knowing who to call in the times of need. But the loneliness kills slowly, every day just a little bit more, a shadow to each moment. Perhaps Cassandra preferred being alone. But whenever she saw a mother with a child, a pair of lovers or a group of friends, she realised that she didn't want to be alone anymore. And with no one to company her today, even the sky seemed darker, the clouds blocking away the rising sun, the beginning of the new, faithful day.

The wind howled, and she could already smell the danger coming as she went to the gates, closing them with the great force of her body. She thought of Elsa and how she wished to live for her. She's probably the only reason why the warrior is still alive, anyway. "Hey." And speaking of Elsa, she was standing right here, her body shaking behind Cassandra.

Turning around, the warrior gave Elsa a questioning look by cocking an elegant eyebrow. "What are you doing here? It's dangerous."

The blonde rolled her eyes and closed the distance between them, clearly frustrated by Cassandra's too much heroism. "I can't let you sacrifice yourself for everyone else. I just want to make sure you're okay, so I'm staying with you."

"Elsa, don't put yourself in danger for me." She knows that everything and everyone is going to be okay, but she can't help feeling anxious for her lover, scared of Elsa getting hurt or worse, things that she doesn't even want to think of.

Placing a hand on Cassandra's chest, Elsa could fear her heart beating rapidly, filled with fear. But Elsa wasn't scared; she's feeling perfectly fine because she trusts her lover. Together, they are stronger than anything. "You can risk your life for me, but I can't risk mine for yours. Remember what you said, we're in this together. And besides, I never want to be apart from you again."

Cassandra opened her mouth to speak, but compared to the approaching army outside the gates, her voice seemed even quieter than the faintest whisper. The two women exchanged a quick glance and rushed to the entrance of the castle. Cass knew that they are not powerful enough to fight a whole army, even if they are both stronger than a hundred men. Within just a moment, she thought about everything they went through and made a decision with her heart. "Elsa, I know this is not the right moment, but will you marry me?" She loves Elsa with all her entire being, and she'd be damned if she wouldn't ask her to tie their lives together.

Love is sweet and colourful, it hurts sometimes, but then it thaws the frozen heart. Love is steady and forgiving, yet more as the wise mother than the servant in chains. Love hears and speaks with the wisdom of the heart, with a sense of the soul of the other. Love is a home, and it gives the to become a better person, joyfully returning when each heart calls for the other's touch.

Cassandra and Elsa's love is so whole. It carries the passion and care, softening what was scarred before. The open wounds seal and vanish with the thin spring air because their love is magic, a true gift that cannot be destroyed, not even by a father's wrath. And everyone deserves a chance to love, even Elsa and Cassandra, the unique people born with powers, who thought of themselves as monsters for years until they found happiness in each other.

"What?" The blonde turned to her lover, unable to believe her ears. The sound of the people outside trying to break in was loud, but not loud enough to suppress Cassandra's deep, yet soft voice. Elsa just thought she might have misheard something, because why would Cass ask such thing right now? "What did you say?"

Cassandra took a sharp breath and grabbed one of Elsa's hands, "I said, marry me, Elsa!"

But then the gates slammed open, revealing two women, fire and ice to the hostile army. The soldiers surged in, surrounding Elsa and Cassandra. "Make way for the King!" Separating into two groups, the black armoured people let their leader, Wulfacar, go through the gates. He wore similar attire, dressed in black and gold, the colours of their country, something that he never deserved to wear.

"Don't underestimate the monsters; they have magical powers that could kill any of you within just the blink of an eye!" Wulfacar yelled to his men as he approached his daughter and her lover, stopping in the middle of the courtyard. "These witches can control the element of fire and ice!"

"Pointing at other people is all you could ever do, Wulfacar!" Cassandra yelled back, her blood boiling under her skin. The temperature of her body began to rise, but as Elsa sensed her anger, she gave the princess' hand a reassuring squeeze. "Call us whatever you want, but the only monster here is you!"

"How dare you speak to your father like that?!" Wulfacar seemed determined to take his daughter's life as he drew out his sword, his weak, sick arm almost failing to hold it. But the people around him whispered, unsure of their acts. They are just as desperate for a new ruler as those who were led to Arendelle by Zander. The only difference is that they are scared. If Wulfacar wins this war, then those who refused his will might get punished, or even worse, killed. But Cassandra knew that fear is something that she can use to turn against her father. If the people believe her, together they can make Wulfacar pay for his crimes.

"I already told you a hundred times, and I'm telling you again! You are not my father! You used me for years! And when I refused your will, I got punished just like everyone else in Ovrilon! But for what reason?!" Drawing out her own sword, released Elsa's hand. "Just think about all the things you've done, all because you wanted power and riches! How can you sleep at night, knowing that people are dying because of you?!"

An evil, throaty laugh left Wulfacar's body, then a grin formed on his face as he looked at the princesses. "Why would you think that your pathetic complaining would have any effect on me? My dear daughter, you are so naïve! Just like your mother was!"

"Tell them, Wulfacar! Tell them what you've done to my mother and brother! Tell them how you killed them both!" Elsa was sure that everyone could hear as Cass screamed, even in the Enchanted Forest, where the Arendellian waited for the threat to be gone.

"It was such a beautiful sight! Just imagine it, Cassandra, imagine how your mother choked for minutes, struggling to breathe as my poison slowly killed her! And then the little boy's cries! I still smile when I think about his little cries as I took his life!" Cassandra puked and almost threw up, disgusted by her father. A person with a clear mind wouldn't even think about such things. But Wulfacar...he's a psychopath who has too much power in his hands.

"You lost your mind!"

"Killer!"

"Monster!"

"Madman!"

It's the soldiers' rage, the hot, boiling wrath, the sign of Cassandra's plan working as they slowly turn against their leader. "What?!" Wulfacar looked around, sensing the end of his reign. "Don't tell me you are backing off now! You want her instead of me?!" He pointed his sword towards Cass who's now just a few meters away, his arm shaking. "But she's a disgusting fool; she likes women! The blonde witch is her lover!"

"My daughter likes women too, but I still love her!"

"So what? I'm a man who likes men!"

"I prefer both!"

"My friend would love anyone, regardless of their gender!"

"And I'm a woman who would rather be a man!"

"I'm not interested in any of them!"

"You are all disgusting!" The king screamed at his people. "I'll make you all suffer!"

"How, Wulfacar?" Elsa stepped closer. Oh boy, she's angry, but she doesn't show it, her voice still calm and majestic. "Like you want my people to suffer? For what reason? The same as why you abused your own daughter in a dungeon until she was barely alive?"

"I have a damn good fucking reason! Cassandra refused my will, she's weak, exactly like her mother and all of you!" The people behind the madman yelled, calling him names as their anger showed, rising against the Ovrilonian king.

"That's why you whipped me when I was just a helpless kid?! You scarred me for a lifetime, Wulfacar! Kids don't need to be strong! I should've been safe and loved, not tortured for being who I am!" Cassandra paused for a moment, her heart hammering in her chest, voice already hoarse from all the yelling. "But today we're ending this war between father and daughter. I give you one last chance, Wulfacar. Step down from the throne or face my wrath!"

"Never!" The king screamed without hesitation, not thinking about the consequences of his stubborn decision.

Arendelle stood silent for a moment, as father and daughter started at each other. Cassandra took a deep, steady breath, the air filling her lungs. The sky closed off, turned red and the wind picked up as Cassandra launched forwards, dashing towards her father. A ring made of burning fire divided them from the world, towering higher than the Castle of Arendelle three times. The people gasped and prayed for the princess as only the sound of swords clicking could be heard, but behind all the heat and fire, Elsa could see two figures duelling feverishly.

Cassandra put all of her and her people's pain into each of her strikes as she forced Wulfacar closer to the edge of the circle, his skin getting slightly burned from the heat. "You took everything from me! Your addiction to power cost countless lives of innocent people!" She slammed the sword out of his hand and kept him there so he could feel the fire of her wrath burning him. The older man screamed in pain as Cass kicked him the stomach, and his slightly burned body met the hard ground of the courtyard as he took a fall. Cassandra jumped through the fire after him, completely unharmed.

Everyone stayed silent for what seemed like an eternity as the ring disappeared, and the sky turned blue again. There laid the father, defeated by his daughter. They watched as Cassandra pressed her sword against his throat, keeping him in his place. He whimpered, almost begging for his life. The princess' heavily moving chest began to relax slowly, breathing normally again as she reached inside her pouch with her free hand. "King Wulfacar of Ovrilon!" The crown princess said, her voice loud and commanding as everyone's attention turned to her, watching her take out the small bottle that she got from Zander. "I charge you with treason, murder, countless other crimes, and sentence you to death!" She paused for a moment and heard Elsa say 'no' in the distance. But there's no backing off now, Wulfacar must pay for everything he has done. "You'll die by poison, just like my mother did!"

-

A/N: Oop
Someone's angry. And yep, they fucked. You can put all the blame on me, my mind is dirty.

I know I said that I'd update this story less frequently, but my dumbass spent almost a whole week at home, and I couldn't bring myself to stop writing. This was the last update before I disappear for some time. I feel so evil for stopping when it gets interesting lmao.

Fun fact: Zander is the only one in the Reeve family who's taller than Cassandra. During her teenage years, Cass was very self-conscious about her height and scars. She never got over her insecurities (until she met Elsa), just learned to live with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.7K 18
King Agnarr and Queen Iduna send out guards to get someone who can help their daughter, Elsa, control her powers. The guards search Arendelle, and ev...
190K 4.3K 24
Love is one of the most powerful feelings that you can experience in your lifetime. Once you find the right person, every single drop of effort will...
3.9K 195 47
This story is after Elsa and Anna part away for Anna to become Arendelle's Queen and Elsa to become the guardian of the forest. One day, Elsa decided...
22.8K 738 33
COMPLETED #1 in JELSA! 1-11-19 ••• Elsa has been kept in her room for eight years. One day she decides to go out and explore, just for a day. When sh...