Chasing Char<3 (One Direction...

Od saveyoutonight

Your normal love story. They meet , boom it's love at first sight, they get married, make beautiful babies an... Více

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Date week: day1
Date week: day2
Date week: day3
Date week: day4
Date week: day5
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour

Chapter Twelve

1.4K 27 5
Od saveyoutonight

Chapter 12:

Have you ever had that feeling, where you felt like nothing could surprise you?

After receiving that text from Louis, heartbroken as I was, I made a decision that nothing can affect me anymore. It’s all about Me, Grandpa, Ciara and making them happy. Everything comes second to that- no matter what.

So when I opened my door this morning, and addressed the fresh but cold morning air and a clear sky- I did not expect Louis Tomlinson’s unwelcome face to be ruining the view. I stepped back and slammed the door- hard,

‘Char please.’ He started banging his hand against the door. ‘Just listen to me.’

‘Are you serious?’

‘I…’

‘You have the nerve to come here and demand that I listen to you after what you said me last night.’

‘I’m sorry.’

‘No Louis, just fuck off.’ By now my fists were clenched,

‘I’m not leaving until you listen to me.’

‘Well then, could you maybe move out of the way of the door, I actually need to go to work.’

‘No.’

‘What do mean no.’

‘Not until you listen to me.’ Desperation was showing in his voice now. I thought for a moment: he seemed pretty adamant that he was not going to leave until I listen to what he has to say- and I really dis need to get to work. It’s such a cruel world.

‘Walk and talk cause I’m in a rush.’  I said, opening the door and stepping out.

He didn’t start straight away, our steps and breathing the only sounds. I looked over and it became obvious that he was taking his time- whether he was being sensible and thinking things through before he started trying to justify his actions or he was just hanging it out so that he could antagonise me further I didn’t know.

‘I’m sorry.’

‘Well, that’s a start.’

‘I was drunk.’

‘Don’t you dare use that as an excuse’

‘I...I...’

‘Is that all you have to say?’ We were nearing the arena by now and I turned to face him.

‘I just want to say I am so sorry, for everything.’ He was silent again- I turned my head to the ground and then a finger lifted my chin, forcing me to look at him.

‘I was jealous and stupid and shocked and distraught and stupid.’ He offered a smile but it wasn’t enough.

‘I know Louis, but how do I know it won’t happen again. That you’re not just saying this to get in my pants.’ Which is not happening- I added under my breath.

‘I swear on my career, my family, my life it will not happen again. I will not risk losing you again Char Edwards.’ I was shocked by his statement. I know how much the boys and the fans mean to him and it seems ludicrous that he would swear on the band and everything they had achieved, and then there’s his family. Was I to believe him? I think I do,

‘That’s silly Louis, don’t say that because it’s not true and I’m not worth that.’

‘Of course you are.’

‘No Louis. Don’t you dare say that ever again. And it’s not good enough anyway.’

‘What’s not good enough?’ he looked puzzled,

‘Your apology. I don’t trust you anymore.’ Our breath, visible in the cold air swirled and mingled together between us. Why can’t we be like that? Existing together so easily and peacefully. But no, the whole world just had to know every inch of Louis’ life, and in extension mine.

The look on Louis’ face fluctuated between disappointment and determination.

‘I will prove to you Char. I swear on everything I am.’ With that he turned and headed off back towards my flat- where I expect his car was left. Flustered and breathless I head into work…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I thought that my first night with One Direction was one to remember… I was naïve then, about what this job could bring me. Tonight has only proved this…

Of course I knew tonight was coming, I do have to set up and do all the technical logistics and shizzle for all the shows beforehand. Well technically I don’t but seeing as otherwise I have to do it the same night I tend to plan ahead. When Miss Turner told me we were hosting this person, on this very special night as well, I simply couldn’t believe it.

To say Ciara is a fan of Lady Gaga, is an understatement. She literally idolises her. I don’t really blame her, her music isn’t the best and her fashion choices are-interesting? But she certainly is a role model; possibly the most followers ever on twitter and a world-wide fan base that hangs off her every word. To also say that Ciara was grateful when I got her, her sister, Perrie and Danielle front tickets for the concert would be an understatement to.

After I had set up and changed, it was time for my routine visit to the artist’s dressing room… I knocked as usual and the response from within was pretty normal, and then I set eyes on Lady Gaga…….

Clad in a black morph suit (minus the head bit) and laden with endless strings of pearls encircling her body, a pretty tame outfit for her. But I was pretty taken back with what she had done to the dressing room. All the furniture had been pushed to the sides of the rooms and couldn’t be seen behind the clothes rails that went round the whole room, completely full of outfits. And in the middle of the room was …

… A twister mat. And on the twister mat…

… Was Lady Gaga?

‘Ahh, Char. I’ve been waiting for you. Miss Turner said you’d be down soon.’ An excited smile plastered her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Char!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ I turned around just in time to see the bundling mass of gorgeous blond hair that is Ciara sprinting down the corridor and right into my unprepared arms.

‘You enjoyed the show then?’

‘Enjoyed it? It was incredible.’ Ciara’s 11 year old sister Sofia chirped as she also joined the hug, two more people joined the hug and we stayed like that for a while- with all of them mumbling thanks and such like.

‘I need to go change, but as soon as I’m ready we can go out for dinner.’ They all (apart from Sofia) looked extremely guilty, another secret- great. ‘What is it this time?’ I sighed,

‘Well, I think it’s Louis’ job to tell you that. But let’s just say you don’t have time for dinner.’

‘Fine, I’ll go get my stuff.’ But before I could start walking away, rapid footsteps made me look behind me to see what was going on.

‘Char!’

‘Oh hey Stefani.’ Yes, Lady Gaga and I are that close that she even told me to use her first name- who am I kidding, it was sort of necessary. What else was I supposed to call her? Lady? Gaga?

‘Did you think about my offer?’

‘What offer?’ Dani questioned, Ciara and Sofia were visibly shaking at the fact that lady gaga was stood right in front of them.

‘I can’t thank you enough for it, but I can’t take it.’ I shook my head,

‘What offer?’ Perrie repeated,

‘Well just know that the offer is always open for you. In fact, here’s my number- give me a call if you change your mind.’ She held out a small piece of paper, I took it from her- gobsmacked.

‘Thank you.’

‘Can I ask why you said no?’ She inquired no hint of any nasty feelings at all- she was all smiles.

‘I’m just so happy right now. With this new job, new flat, new friends and old ones, and I can’t just abandon this place after I just got the job- and then there’s my grandpa to consider…’

‘There’s a boy isn’t there?’ She addressed this to Perrie, disregarding my previous statement.

‘Yes there’s definitely a boy.’ Perrie confirmed, the others nodded fiercely in agreement.

‘No… there is no boy we’re just fr…’ She ignored me again, addressing the girls.

‘Who is he?’

‘Louis Tomlinson, the one from One Direction.’ Dani answered,

‘I like those boys. Genuine, but be careful- you never know with those pop stars.’ She smiled again. ‘I’m sure I’ll see you soon Char. I’m glad you’re cherishing your friends and family while you can. Goodbye.’ She gave me a quick hug and with that she was gone.

‘Oh. My. God.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 new email :

To: Char.Edwards_o2@aol.com

From: Louis14563936723.T.1D@hotmail.co.uk

Hey Char babe, <3

Here’s the booking confirmation, we leave at 2 tomorrow afternoon, just in time for Christmas. Do what you need to do before we go and pack for very warm weather.

-Forwarded email:

Flight confirmation: British Airways,

Flight BA156 PRIVATE,

Departing 2.10, London Gatwick.

Flight duration 21 hours 55 minutes- exchange at Los Angeles Airport.                                     

Keep guessing the rest ;)

Lots of Love,

Louis :) xxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1000 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woopwoopwoop, so... where does everybody think they're going? there's a few clues in the chapter but... ya know.

Just to annoy a certain somebody... actually never mind

Love you all... peace, love and, cucumbers xxx

 (Dedication to Thereal_fudge)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

818 6 15
Harry Styles is really popular, and Louis Tomlinson is the gay kid who gets bullied by Harry. Harry has this huge secret crush on Louis. Louis is so...
468K 9.6K 27
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are both a part of the famous boy band, One Direction. Currently single, they both decided that they would try out a...
5.9K 125 14
Harry was a normal teenage boy until he gets sold off to strangers in a gang. Louis, the gand leader keeps a close eye on Harry but maybe kept to clo...
29.3K 739 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...