What Can You Do For Love?

By vien_06

A story of love with full of exceptions or full of pull backs. What if a serious girl who don't believe in lo... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 20

2K 48 3
By vien_06

Vice and his friends are in the bar.. Vice decided to have a drink and he called the boys to accompany him..

Vhong: What is with this kuys?! (Pointing the empty bottles of beer)

Vice looked at them with tardy face.. Vhong and Billy just arrived and they saw Vice leaning his head on the table while wiggling his bottle.. They immediately beseated beside him..

Billy: Are you okay??.. (Patting his hand on Vice's shoulder)

Vice: I'm...... I'm so not fine!!.. I feel like a deadman kuys! I'm definitely dead!

They thought that Vice is already drunk.. He's been drinking for hours before they came..

Billy: Hey! You're drunk.. We'll bring you home, come on..

Billy tried to lift Vice on his arm, but Vice refused and withdrew his arms from his friend and sat on the chair once again..

Vice: No!! Let's stay!! I haven't finish a case of beer yet!!..

Vhong: Vice! You need to rest.. You are too wasted.. Let's go..

Vhong grabbed Vice's arm but again he withdrew it and gulped on his bottle.. Billy and Vhong shrugged their shoulder and reseated on their chair instead..

Vhong: Fine! Then will you mind telling us the problem kuys??

Vice: Hahhahhah!! Do I look like I have problem.? (Laugh fakely)

Billy and Vhong stared at each other for a moment before they face Vice once more..

Billy: Kuys.. It's been years since the last time you asked for a drink.. It was us who always insisted for a bar and we still need to force you just to pull you in... Now, it is so unusual hearing an invitation from you to drink and seeing you drunk like that....... Now tell us that you don't have a problem.. (Pointing some sarcasm)

Silence suited on Vice and serious look drew on his face.. His friends started to get worried on him..

Vice: I saw her kuys.. Finally I saw her again!! We've met again!!

Vhong: Her?!.. Wait! What you mean about her is.... Karylle?? (Leaning forward)

Vice gave a nod to answer his friend's question.. He can feel the urge on his eyes to propel tears..

Billy: Really?! Then, what happened??

Vice: It went b---- (He was cut off from mid-sentence)

Vhong: Did she slap your face?!

Billy: Did she throw curses on you?

Vhong: Or maybe she pretended that you don't exist!

Vice felt sad on his friend's ideas..

Vice: How I wish she did those things.. Kuys, bakit ganoon?? She actually smiled at me and talked to me like nothing happened.. (Talking with disbelief)

Billy: Hey! Don't you think that's a good thing?? At least she is not mad at you.. (Confused)

Vice: Kuys! It's not normal!! Sinaktan ko siya! Iniwan ko siya sa ere!! She should be cursing me, right?!

Vhong: Kuys, it's been 3 years.. And I think that's enough for her to move on..

The word "move on" is like a bullet stroking deeply in his heart.. It's like a cue for his tears to fall from his eyes..

Vice: You know what... "Move on" is the worst word that ever created and used in a relationship..

Billy: Vice...

Vice: And even how much I set aside the fact that she moved on... The man that she introduced me as her boyfriend still exist..

Vhong: She has a boyfriend??

Billy: You met her boyfriend??..

Vice: (Laugh fakely)... Yes.. And they almost make out.. In my face, kuys!!.. Funny hah! Seeing them together rips my heart like a peace of paper..

Vhong: Well then I think it's time for you to move on kuys.. And just be happy for her.. (Tapping Vice's back)

Vice: Well then, I really wish that my feelings for her is like a peace of paper.. Where I can scrambled it and throw it easily in the trash.. (Looked at his friends)... But kuys! Just thinking about it makes me crazy!!... I let her go and did not fight for my feelings before, and I swore that it will never happen again!! Kuys, she's here already.. I won't let her slip in my life again.. I'll fight for her!!

Vhong: But she has a boyfriend already!

Vice: I know! And I don't care.. It won't stop me unless Karylle insisted me to stop..

Billy: What made you think that she won't stop you??..

Vice remained quiet for a moment.. While Billy and Vhong were waiting for his response..

Vice: Cause there is this small feeling on me shouting that there is still a part on her heart that I'm filling in.. And I'm holding on that..

His friends just shook their head on Vice's stubborness.. They can see the fire of guts in his eyes.. They wanted to help him and just like Vice, they also have this bit of hope that they can be together... But still, they have this doubt that he might fail and hurt at the end..

Vice: Please kuys.. Help me on this.. Help me to win her back! Please!! (Pleading tone)

Billy &Vhong: You're unbelievable!..

*****************************************
The next morning, Anne is ramping restlessly in the corridor with a bag on her hand.. When she suddenly slipped a foot on her step and threw her bag in the air accidentally that made a loud "thug" sound as it dropped on the floor.. The sound made Vice woke up promptly and ran out of his room to see where the sound came from.. Then, he saw Anne on the floor massaging her lower back while groaning..

Vice: What are you trying to do with that innocent, discreet floor, Anne?? (Chuckled and teasing his sister)

Anne: Urrggh!! Very funny brother.. FYI! This innocent, discreet floor that you are referring for actually made my gorgeous foot slipped.. Ahh!! And it's painful.. So, will you mind helping me out here..

So, Vice walked near to Anne and leaned down to grab her arm and assisted her to stand.. Then, he noticed the bag laying on the floor beside her sister..

Vice: Where are you going?! What's with this huge bag??..

Right there, Anne grinned while facing Vice.. It's like an evil plan was planted to her mind that can fire back to her brother..

Anne: Well, I have this 3 days and 2 nights vacation with my friends.. (Wiggling her brows)

Vice: Friends??.. Okay, then enjoy sis! (Turning his back and started to walk back to his room)

Anne: Aren't you curious, who's this FRIEND I'm going to be with?!!.. (Emphasizing more the "Friend" word)

Upon hearing the word friend and the way how Anne sounded it, Vice immediately turned back to his sister and hold her both arms and shove it..

Vice: Who?! Don't tell me.... You're going with.... HER??

Anne: Well, it depends on who you are referring for by the person you called HER.. (Teasing her brother)

Vice: Urggh!!.. Anne!!!! Tell me now!! Is it Karylle?? You're with Karylle?!! (Shoving Anne's body)

Anne: Ahh!! Yes! Yes! She is!! So stop shaking me, I'm getting nauseated already!!

Then, Vice released his grip on Anne and ran to his room.. Anne is curious what her brother is doing, so she followed him in his room.. She saw Vice throwing some clothes on his bed and grabbed a bag.. Anne definitely know what her brother is doing but still she asked him, to hear it exactly from his brother's mouth..

Anne: What are you doing??

Vice: Packing!..

Anne: And why are you packing??

Vice: (Rolled his eyes)... I'm going with you!

Vice is very busy roaming around from his bed to his closet, back to his bed then to the bathroom, then again to his bed.. Anne wanted to burst a laugh but she managed to keep it to herself while looking at her brother's craziness..

Anne: And what made you think that I'll let you go with me! (Crossed her arms over her chest)

At that phrase, Vice faced her sister and walked to get closer to her.. He patted his hands on her shoulder and flashed his best pity puppy look..

Vice: Anne... Please... Take me with you.. I beg!! (Pouting).... I'll do whatever you want, just help me get closer to her..

Anne saw the sincerity on his eyes.. She knows how her brother loves Karylle... Even she knows that it is a bad idea, she just can't say no to the pleading approach of her brother.. She is just hoping that it will go well soon..

Anne: Fine! But brother.. I'm warning you! Behave and prevent doing stupid things.. And just a reminder.... She has a boyfriend! Take it easy..

After she said those words, Anne walked out from his room abruptly to avoid the reaction on her brother's face.. She knows that disappointment and sullen look will flash to his face... And eventually it did flash to his face..

After a quick preparation, they drove and went to K's house.. Vice can feel the excitement and nervousness at the same time while waiting for Karylle to come out from their gate.. Bits of sweats are starting to form on his forehead.. He is practicing some greetings for K back on his mind.. But he jolted from his place when Anne nudged him on his arm.. So, he irritatedly faced her sister..

Anne: Are you not gonna greet her?? (Raising an eyebrow and tilting her head to her left)

Vice looked at the direction where her sister is trying to point out with her head.. And a shiver ran to his spine and butterflies playing around his stomach made him froze.. He can see the brown hazel eyes staring at him.. Those eyes coming from the woman that he admire so much.. Karylle standing infront of him with her blank expression while looking at him..

He traces her from head to toe, and he thought how beautiful she is on her cutest little yellow sundress.. Simple, yet feminine with a cute crochet waist trim to show her skin.. And matched it with her faded red flat shoes..

K: Hi Anne and..... Ahh.. Vice?!.. Ahhmm.. Are you going with us?? (Referring to Vice)

He got stunned by K's beauty not noticing that Karylle is talking to him already.. Anne and Iza were staring at Vice and started to laugh when they noticed that he is drooling literally.. So before the drool dropped from his mouth, Anne nudged him once again to bring him back to his senses..

As Vice returned to the reality, he simply closed his mouth to prevent the drooling thing while still staring at Karylle.. And one thing came out from his mouth mumbling unconsciously...

Vice: You're so beautiful...

Still unaware of the words that he just mumbled, he kept staring at her.. While Karylle's cheeks got reddened when she heard him.. Both Anne and Iza looked at each other and talked through their eyes while smiling widely..

And to cut the awkwardness.. Iza and Anne went between K and Vice and they energetically raised their hands and cheered..

Iza: Okay!! I can feel that this is going to be an interesting and happy day!! So let's not waste a second!

Anne: Agreed!! Let's go guys!!

Then Anne pulled her brother to the driver's seat since that he will drive them to Subic where they will be staying while Iza pushed Karylle to seat next to the driver's seat but K insisted to stay at the back seat. So, Anne had no choice but to seat next to his brother while Iza and K sat at the back seat..

On their way to Subic, Vice simply taking a glance to the rear view mirror to see Karylle while Anne is busy texting and Iza having a serious conversation with Karylle about pastries.. Vice can't stop smiling seeing Karylle happy and laughing sometimes.. Which made him scream something from his mind.....

Vice: *How can I even let you go Karylle, if just a smile from you makes my world bright.. Without you I'm like a blind man losing a tract to his life.. Oh Gosh!! All I need is you... Because I Love You K! I do!*

****************************************************
Author's POV:

Oww.. Go fight for your love!!
Thank you guys the support!! I'm happy today because of Kotang-kota Monday in It's Showtime..
#HappyViceRylleDay..

I'll definitely appreciate if you VOTE and if you leave some COMMENT.. Thanks.(^_^).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1K 22
Its a love story about a girl who fall in love with her school mate,at her first day seeing him,but he didn't love her back,so because of that she ad...
4.5K 321 57
Just a story of identical triplets with different personalities, chasing one girl of their dream.
258K 5.7K 23
Louis and the Styles triplets live different lives, Louis is just a small, innocent freshman but when three big, protective, senior, identical triple...
84.4K 3.3K 44
One dare,one fateful encounter,two person,one kiss,what could possibly go wrong?.