Chapter 29

A/N: hi guys.. You can play the video later.. This is the song when Vice and Karylle dance together..

Thank you for supporting my story.. You can read another story of mine entitled "We've met by mistake".. Thank you in advance for supporting my stories.. (^_^)

--🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶--

Karylle just finished eating and currently mingling with her colleagues while Christian is on her side.. While Vice is nervously walking back and fort in his place, far enough from the sight of Karylle. He can feel his heart beat rising when a new solemn song started to play.

But Vice was snapped back when Vhong slapped his back with his hand. "Huy! Brad, umayos ka.. Kulang na lang kasi himatayin ka dyan." But Vice just gave him a glare. He can't hide his nervousness when he knew that he can talk to K sooner.

"Ayan na! Ayan na! Billy is talking to her!" Vhong said excitedly while pulling the hem of Vice's coat.

So Vice swatted his friend's hand.. "Alam ko! Alam ko! Di ako bulag! Tsk!"

-

-

-

"Excuse me gentlemen, but may I intrude to your conversation? I just want to borrow this beautiful young lady here for a moment." Billy asked with a smile on his face pointing the side where Karylle was.

The two old men looked at each other for a second then turning their face to Billy again.. "Sure Mr. Crowford."
"Thank you.." And he shifted his face on Christian. "Bro.. May I steal your girlfriend for.... Just a moment" Christian smiled and nodded as his reply.

Karylle was giggling on Billy's behavior. "What's with this sudden formality Mr, Crowford?"

Billy grinned and lend a hand in front of Karylle.. "Well, I just find this music so beautiful, my lady.. So it will be a great regret to my part, if I'll miss it by not dancing with it."

Karylle play with his friend.. "Then, why don't you dance with it on your own Mr. Crowford?"

"Because I believe that this wonderful music was made to be danced with a partner. And such a wonderful music perfectly fits on you, my lady." Billy offered his hand.. "So, may I have a perfect dance to a perfect music with a perfect partner, Ms. Tatlonghari?"

"How can I decline such a perfect offer of dance to a perfect music from a perfect man, Mr. Crowford." She winked at him playfully and gave her hand to Billy.

Billy gladly held Karylle's hand and guide her to the dance floor. He admit that he dreamed of this to happen.. Holding her hand while dancing.

He place her hand on his shoulder and held her other hand gently and firmly. As he guide his free hand on her small waist, a shiver run to his whole body and his muscles tensed a bit..

"Okay! My time!" Vhong muttered and started to walk. But Vice grabbed his arm to stop him. Vhong shifted his head to his side to give Vice a puzzled look.

Vice shook his head and put a sincere smile on his face. "Let them for a moment. He waited so long for this. And he deserves it." Vhong furrowed on his friend's sentiments.. But still he followed.

After the song, Vice let Vhong to do his part as planned. Vhong walked towards Christian. Christian was sipping his wine while busy looking at Karylle dancing with Billy.