Chapter 30

Karylle lazily enter her unit while Christian is following behind her.

"I'll just take a quick shower Chris.. Would you like to go first?" She asked him while taking off her stilettos.. But Christian stayed quiet and sit on the couch instead..

Karylle got worried, so she sat beside him.. "Are you okay?"

He lean forward and nod.. "Maybe I'm just tired."

"Are you sure?" Holding Christian's hand and squeezing it.. Then Chris smiled fakely..

Karylle knew that something is bothering her boyfriend.. She wants to know what it is exactly, but it looks like he doesn't want to share it right now, so she let it go..

She stood up and started to walk.. But she suddenly stop when she heard Christian talked.. "Any realizations?"..

Karylle faced him confusedly.. "What realizations?"

Christian was looking at the floor when he talked once again.. "Any realizations that changes your heart?" He mumbled but still audible for Karylle.

Karylle stormed and kneeled infront of him, and held his hands.. "Hey! Hey! What is wrong?"

"I don't know, K.. Well, something is bothering me.. Actually this thing is bothering me since the time you told me about your plan on coming back here in the Philippines.." He said while facing her..

"I don't understand. What is it?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.. He close his eyes and shake his head.. He is confuse, as much as possible he does not want to tell her the reason to not cause any bothersome for Karylle. But he is hurting so much..

Karylle looked at him intently.. "Chris, tell me.. What's on your mind?"

"K, I hate to think like this.. But I'm just afraid that Vice might win you back!" He held her hands..

Karylle was shocked.. She doesn't know that their situation is bothering him. So she shake her head repeatedly.. "Chris, He's not.. He won't!"

Christian smiled sadly.. "K, I love you so much and I don't want to lose you."..

She squeezes his hands and reassured him "And I love you too.. Don't you trust me?"

He rested his forehead on hers.. "I do trust you.. And I believe you love me... But.."

He leaned back, still holding K's hand "But I know that there is a part, there in your heart that Vice still owns."

Karylle was caught off guard with his words.. She didn't know where Chris got that idea.. Karylle can't find the right words to say..

"He loves you, don't you know that?.." He said with tears starting to form on his eyes..

Karylle frowned.. "Vice?" She shook her head.. "He's not.. You know that he's not."

"Look.. I'm also a man.. And I know what a madly inlove man looks like, K"..

"Hey! We are just friends.. And have you forgotten? He is the one who said that he does not love me.." She tried to readon out.

"K, that was before.. I hate to admit it to myself.. And it's killing me inside knowing that the man that you used to love is actually inlove with you."

But Karylle don't want to believe him.. She wants to believe that Vice is not inlove with her.

"The way he looks at you, the way he stares at you.. The way he smiles when you are with him.. It's the same way how I look and smile when you are with me." Christian said as if losing his breath on every word.

Karylle wants to say that it's not true. But after the what happened on the party with Vice awhile ago, she can't deny the fact that he has a point. He has the reason to feel hurt. And she's feeling guilty hurting Christian.

She held his cheeks.. "Babe, I'm sorry.. I.. I don't know what to say.. I'm--"

But Christian smiled sadly and shook his head.. "K, don't apologize.. Cause it's okay. It's not your fault. And I should be the one saying sorry, cause I'm causing you pain right now."

"Chris.. Stop saying that.. I know you're not okay." Karylle furrowed her face and still holding his hands..

But Chris smiled sadly "Karylle..I'll be okay, as long as I know that this... If this is okay." Pointing his finger to her chest near her heart..

"Now tell me, K.. Is this still okay? Or it's already confuse?" He continued but still pointing on her heart..

"Christian.. I love you and you know that. I'm sorry cause I didn't know that there is something bothering you for so long.. Chris, you don't have to worry cause whatever is on your mind right now, is not happening.." She's stroking Chris' cheeks with her thumb.

He is staring at her. Christian knows Vice from the start, since Karylle told him everything when they were in New York.. He knew that Vice has special feelings for Karylle. He saw it when they first met at the company, he noticed Vice's eyes when he looked at K and how he threw a deadly glare to Christian.. That made him feel worried.. Christian is afraid that Karylle will fall back to Vice again.

"I love you K." He said and hold K's face.. He looked at her eyes deeply..

Karylle felt guilty on making him feel sad. "I love you Chris, always remember that.. I'm so sorry for making you feel that way.. I didn't mea---" Karylle explained but she didn't able to finish what she wants to say when Christian kissed her..

Christian kissed her intently with longingsome.. As he felt karylle's lips moving, he kissed her deeply.. It's like there is no tomorrow.. All he think is that Karylle loves him..

He was leaning more and starting to travel his lips down to her cheeck, and to her neck.. Karylle moan due to the sensation that he's giving her.. She grabbed Christian's hands traveling on her shoulders..

"C-chris.." She tried to call him..

"K.. Please.." He said with his husky voice and kissed her lips again..

"I... I c-can't! Not now Chrisss.." She said on their kiss..

Christian managed to broke the kiss but their forehead are still together.. They were both breathing heavy and feeling each other's touch.. Chris smiled while brushing his nose to hers.. "I'm sorry.. I just can't resist it." He chuckled..

Karylle lend her eyes on him and smirked.. "Sorry for that.. It's just so hard to force myself not to become sexy and hot.."

"Ahh! That's so unfair, you know that!!" He acted like a child stamping his feet..

Karylle laughed at him.. "It's not my fault you chose a sexy and hot girlfriend like me." She stood up and walked to her room wearing a vindicated smile.. While Christian was left sitting on the couch smiling widely "God knows how crazy I am inlove with you." He said even he knows that K will no longer hear him..

"I hope you feel the same to me too.." He said while smiling sadly.

****************************

Author's POV:
I hope you enjoyed it...
Hhmm.. What will i put next?.. Hahah

Thank you for the support.. Please do VOTE and COMMENT.. Thanks again.😉😉😘😘