Chapter 49

"Ma'am!"

Karylle turn her head to see who called her. And she saw one of her students running to her direction.

"Kath, relax.. Breathe.." Karylle said and smiled as she realized who the student panting infront of her because of running just to catch her.

"Ma'am... Kasi po... Ano po.." Catching her breath. 

Karylle giggled. "Okay.. Take your time Kath. Just breathe."

And she nod as she follow her professor..

It took her 3 deep breathes before she talked. 

"Ma'am.. I'm having a hard time revising this project report. I hope it's okay now." Kath said while lending a folder to her.

Karylle took the folder to check it. "Well, let me see if it's better now."

And she noticed Kath fidgeting while waiting for her to finish checking her report. "Look, it's normal to find it difficult doing a project report specially if it's your first time.. Just be patient. You'll get use to it and at the end, you can even do it with your eyes close."And she winked playfully.

But Kath's face warmed as she saw the woman she idolizes so much doing cute gesture to her. She smiled giddily. And her "Fangirling mode" was activated.

They talked much more while walking and when they reached the faculty, Karylle lend back the folder to Kath.

"This is better than the last one. All you need to work on is the format.. The allignments and your references."

"Yes! At last!... Thank you ma'am!!" Kath said enthusiastically before bidding goodbye.

When K reached her desk, she carefully put her laptop on it and sat on the chair lazily.

But her smile awhile ago dissolved and she sadly checked her phone to see if there are any messages. But she disappointedly drop it on her desk seeing no messages from her boyfriend.

"Di man lang ako naalala." She keep on scrolling her messages as if she will find a message somewhere from her boyfriend.. But she failed.

"He did not even miss me? Kahit 'kamusta?' wala man lang?" She irritatingly talking to herself.

"Should I move out from his unit? So he can miss me.."

She stayed sitting and leaning her head back on the seat looking at the ceiling blankly.

After arguing through her mind if she will give Vice a call or not, she decided to get her phone again and call him..

-Ring!!!!

-Ring!!!

-Ring!!!

-Ring!!!-

Vice pulled his phone from his pocket and saw Karylle's name calling him on the screen.

He's having a second thought if he will answer it.. He grabbed the glass of whiskey and drink it straightly before he decided to take the call..

But before he can press the answer key, he felt arms snaking around his waist.. So he turn his face on his right to see the person embracing him.

"Ang aga naman ata niyang paginom na yan." The woman said giving a peck of kiss on Vice's lips, still her arms locked around his waist.