Path to Destiny

By lovely-lights

A country divided by two. Lamia Sphinx The two countries have lived in peace till they both faced a dilemma... More

intro
Lamia [1]
Sphnix [1]
Lamia[2]
Sphnix [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [3]
Lamia [4]
Sphnix [5]
Lamia [5]
Sphnix [6]
Lamia [6]
Sphnix [7]
Lamia [7]
Sphnix[8]
Lamia [8]
Sphnix [9]
Lamia [9]
Sphnix [10]
Lamia [10]
Sphnix [11]
Lamia [11]
Sphnix [12]
Lamia [12]
Sphnix [13]
Lamia [13]
Sphnix [14]
Lamia [14]
Sphnix [15]
Sphnix [15.5]
Lamia [15]
Sphnix [16]
Lamia [16]
Sphnix [17]
Lamia [18]
Sphnix [18]
Author's Note
Sphnix [19]
Lamia [19]
Sphnix [20]
Lamia [20]
Sphnix[21]
Lamia [21]
Not an update but....
Sphnix [22]
Lamia[22]
Endymion
Authors Note

Sphnix [4]

4.3K 228 205
By lovely-lights

Jungkook woke up with a dry mouth, so he got up to get a drink of water in the kitchen. It was about thirty minutes before he normally wakes up, the staff were all already up. Each of them were surprise to see King Jungkook up.

"I'm sorry, did you need anything?" One of the maid ask as she bows.

"No, I woke up earlier than I normally do. Go on with your business. I'm just here for a drink." He tells her.

Her eyes widen and stride to the fridge. "Oh I can do it sir." She got a glass and pour some water in the cup.

She walks up to him with a smile, she hands him the cup. He reach out to grab the cup from his hand and their hands slightly touch.

He saw her blushing at the brim of the cup as he was sipping out of the cup. A mischievous thought with beautiful girl.

When he was done drinking he lick his wet lips, and the way her eyes follow his move, didn't become unnoticed by the king.

"How long have you work here?" He ask her lady.

"For three and half months." She replies.

"Do you like it?" He ask.

She smiles, "I do, some days are better than others."

She seems like a sweet girl, he would hate it to sleep with her and have to kick her out. He decided to skip this one.

He turned around but felt a small hand on his arm. He look over his shoulders to see her hesitant face. But she took a step forward and she wraps her arms around his waist from behind.

"Do you understand what you are getting yourself into?" He ask her.

"I do and I'm willing to take the risk."

That's all he needed to hear. He turn his body and engulf her with a hard kiss. She starts to moan in his mouth and that made his dick twitch.

A knock on the arch of the kitchen door broke their kiss. King Jungkook tore himself off the innocent girl and saw RM smirking at the king.

"Sir I have some news from Jimin." RM tells him.

He groans at RM. he turn his head to face the girl, "Go to my room. This won't take long."

The girl walks out of the room to the stairs, both men eyes follow the girl.

RM shakes his head, "You know it's hard to find maid if you keep sleeping with them."

"I don't mind seconds here and there." King Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. "What did Jimin say?"

"He will be here soon, in three hours exactly." RM informs him.

Jungkook's face was giving the RM the okay to continue.

"And the Queen will be here with him."

King Jungkook smiles. He knew Jimin wouldn't fail him.

"That's great news."

"The Princess is with her and their advisor." RM continues.

"The more the merrier!" King Jungkook said with a happiness. "Make sure the rooms are all set, have everything prepare." He tells RM as he walk out the kitchen.

He wanted to celebrate with the maid in his room.

Jimin and V were in the car with Jackson and J hope. They didn't trust the men to be alone, so two guards with them.

Jin stayed with the three ladies in the other car.

Jimin and V were very relax because they knew they had nothing to hide but obviously the two guard didn't feel that way.

"Do you really not trust us?" Jimin as J hope.

J hope narrows his eyes at Jimin, "My grandmother became a widow when my mother was only two years old. Do you want to know why?" Neither Jimin or V said anything. "My grandfather was killed by a Sphinx. So you tell me why I should trust you people." He spit out.

Jimin took a deep breathe. "My grandfather was caught by Lamia. Not a royalty or anybody special, just a person in the village. He was held in that family home as a prisoner. He was abused and humiliated, that made my grandfather a heartless man." Jimin eyes went to J hope in a challenging look. "Our ancestors did what they did. I didn't kill your grandfather, and you didn't hold my grandfather hostage. So how about we start off in a clean slate?"

Jimin didn't hear a response so he went back to look out the window.

Jimin didn't understand why the king wanted to reach out to queen at first. When he met the Lamia ladies, he realized that there isn't hate but more of a tradition. But they are still playing along of a rule that they didn't truly knew what the war was about.

It's clear by J hope's story, the hate is being pass on but it can be healed or fix. And that's what Jimin see the king the could do with this new step.

They made it to the palace of the Sphinx. Jimin can see RM at the entrance of palace. Jimin furrow his brow looking for the king but didn't see him.

He hope the Queen does not feel offended. That would not be a good way to start their visit.

Jimin step out of the car along with V. J hope and Jackson went to the other vehicle to escort the Queen, Princess and Jisoo.

"Where Jungkook?" V whispers in Jimin's ear.

Jimin looks at RM, RM noticed his gaze and can tell he was wondering where the king is. All RM did was shrugs his shoulders.

Jimin turns to V, "I have no fucking clue but he needs to show the fuck up." Jimin was angry.

The queen steps out of the car, she looks around the area and turns to Jimin and smiles.

Jimin returns the smile and silently prayed that this will go well.

The queen walks toward Jimin and while the remaining five follow her. Jimin watch the queen with a smile on her face. He can't help but feel the sincerity of her smile and presence.

"Is that your king?" Queen Lalisa ask as she looks at RM.

Jimin bit lips, "Umm, he isn't here quite yet. I do apologize. King Jungkook tend to have a busy schedule and I may be held up."

"No, I understand. I really do. I'm a queen, remember?" She teases.

The girls along with Jimin and V chuckles. "Shall we go in?" Jimin offers.

The queen walks side by side with Jimin. Princess Rose is between J hope and V, while Jisoo is with Jackson.

They were a couple of stairs under RM.

"Queen Lalisa, this is RM our advisor." Jimin greets RM.

RM bows to the Queen, "It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise. You have a beautiful city." She compliments.

RM gave a big smile. "Thank you."

"RM, this is Princess Rose and Jisoo is their advisor." Jimin introduce the others.

RM bow to the other ladies as well. Jimin continues to introduce the guard as well. By the end of the greeting, they decided to go on the palace.

RM was showing the palace around until they bump into the Princess Jennie.

Jennie eyes widen that the three ladies. When Princess Jennie found out Jimin went to the Lamia, she thought it was a joke. But obviously seeing the three ladies, it's clear to see her cousin was not kidding.

"Ladies, this is Princess Jennie." RM introduces the princess.

The Queen smile widely at the princess, "Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Queen Lalisa," she gestures to princess, "this is my cousin, Princess Rose, and my advisor, Jisoo."

Jennie didn't technically smile, she hardly does. Suga was behind her, and gave her a slight nudge.

Jennie was obviously speechless, not knowing what to say. "Umm, hi."

The queen chuckles at the princess. Everyone was shock, "I understand, this is weird. Isn't it? I never thought I would be here on the Sphinx side."

RM eyes glow at her kindness and understanding. Jennie, got out of her trance.

"Welcome to the palace. I hope you had a good travel." Jennie said.

"I did, thank you." The Queen looks around in awe then back to the princess, "Jimin told me you do all the interior design in the palace. It's beautiful."

Jennie smiles widely at the Queen compliment, "Thank you. Somebody has to do it, or these men would make it into a bachelor pad."

"That's what I ask!" Princess Rose said.

Jennie laughs, "Yeah, since I'm the only female her beside the employee."

"Well we would love to give you some girl time during our visit." Princess Rose said.

Jennie eyebrow furrows, "don't you have business here to tend?"

"She does, all the glory of being a queen. I do not." Princess Rose states out.

Jimin smile at the princess with her beautiful tone.

"That would be great." Jennie genuinely seem excited.

Jennie decide to join the group around the tour of the palace. Everybody seem to relax and enjoy the tour while getting to know one another.

Jimin went next to RM, "Where the hell is he?"

"I'm his room... occupied." RM tells him in disappointment.

"You have got to be kidding me?" Jimin mumbles.

"I wish." RM said. He then turn to the six Lamia and gesture to the wall of pictures. "These are all the Queen and King in the Sphinx history."

RM noticed Queen Lalisa became entrance on one picture. Which was the king's great grandfather and his wife. He can see her mouth parted and brows furrow.

RM wanted to question the queen but Jisoo gasp.

"That is beautiful!" Jisoo said as she looks at the painting the king painted.

"Yes, my dear cousin has talent doesn't he?"

All ladies eyes were on Princess Jennie, surprise was all over their face.

"King Jungkook painted this?" Queen Lalisa ask.

Jennie nods her head. "Yes, he paints and draw."

"Wow, they are amazing." Princess Rose said in awe.

"There all over the palace." RM informed them.

RM and Jimin were explaining some of the artwork to the ladies. Each painting were painted while the king was in stress, anger, or agony.

It was obvious on the artwork. Jisoo and Princess Rose were asking questions about two pieces and they did their best to explain what the king was trying to say.

While everyone was downstairs, King Jungkook was barely getting out of the shower with the maid. King Jungkook for some reason took extra time with this maid. And he enjoyed every second of the pleasure.

The maid was getting dress, while the king went through his closet. He was still naked with a towel wrap around his waist.

King Jungkook knew he had to fire the girl and he usually didn't have a problem saying but the girl was too calm.

"It's okay, I know I have to leave." As if the maid could read his thought. He was shock that she was okay with it. "You are the king, and your reputation presides you. I knew what I was getting myself into."

"And your okay with it?" He ask.

"If you were some ordinary man, I would be mad but you are the king." She said. She smiles and walks up toward him. She gave him a kiss on the lips. "It's okay."

He watch her walk out the door calmly with a smile on her face. The fact that she didn't throw a fit like the other women's slept with, turned him on more.

He forgot that he was still half naked, not that he actually cared if people saw him. But he ran out the door, hoping to catch the maid.

He went down one flight of stairs, and didn't watch where he was going. He actually never needed to, but he bumped into a women with long chocolate brown hair and big doe brown eyes. Her eyes widen when she saw he was half naked. The king eyes gazed into the mystery women's eyes and he got lost into them.

He shook his head from the strange feeling. He balled in his fist in anger.

"Watch where you are going!" The king yelled out.

The women plump lips came together in a straight thin line. "Excuse me, maybe you should watch where you are going."

King Jungkook was caught off guard with her talking back to him. "Who the hell do you think you are taking to?"

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to?" She threw back the same question with her voice raise just as loud as his.

There were sounds of footsteps. King Jungkook sees RM, Jimin, Suga and his cousin with some faces he didn't recognize.

"RM, can you tell this women that she needs to leave the castle." He demand RM as his eyes stayed glued to the doll like women.

"Umm sir, I can't." RM said.

King Jungkook head whip to RM in shock. "What the fuck do you mean you can't. Who the hell is this women?"

Jimin came to up to the women, "I'm sorry. He doesn't know what he is saying."

The King's eyes were about to out of his socket. "Seriously who the hell is this women, I am your king!"

The three mystery women eyes widen. He smirk at the reaction. Three men that he didn't know were on guard, as if they were ready to kill.

"Sir." The women he bump into, "You have invited me, I'm the queen of the Lamia, Queen Lalisa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.7K 29
"I still love you, Kim Taehyung" "Jennie, forever may not be for us, but I will still love you until my last breath" Taehyung cheated on Jennie wit...
638K 14K 35
Liskook: Lisa and Jungkook's friendship was lost when Lisa had enough of being Jealous because of Jungkook and Tzuyu. Jirosé: Jimin uses Rosé just t...
30.3K 642 33
Just some of my BANGPINK imagination:)) Ship: Taeyhung × Jennie (Taennie) Lisa × Jungkook (Lizkook) Jimin × Rosè (Jirose) Jin × Jisoo (Jinsoo) If you...
62.1K 1.4K 26
🔞🔞🔞 When two men fight for the love of a woman 🌹