14 & Pregnant Season TWO

By Desglizzy

(You must read 14 & Pregnant to understand season two. You'll be able to find it on my page.) Maybe it's ove... More

14 & Pregnant Season 2. Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
New Story
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Sequel
Abandon is up!

Part 34

6.2K 183 7
By Desglizzy

Yn Pov
It was the next day and currently lourdes and I 4th day in Hawaii.

Me and her loved it here. I was more in love with the beautiful sights and the beach house. Lourdes just liked the beach.

This morning I was up before lourdes and I decided to check my personal phone. When I turned it on I have like 50 missed calls. All from Drew.. I decided I'll call him back.

The phone only rung 2 times until I heard his deep musclier voice.

******Phone Convo*****
Drew- Yn...

Me- Drew...

Drew- Where are you?.

Me- ... I told you I was taking a break...

Drew- I haven't heard from you in almost a week...

Me- Ok and?

Drew- And you have our child with you. What do I suppose to think!?

He was getting loud with me.

Me- Well I'm telling you we are fine!

I yelled and it woke lourdes.

Lo-Mommy..*Rubs her eyes*

Me- I'm sorry baby. Go back to sleep.

I patted her back and she rolled over and went back to sleep. I then walked out our room and into the living room.

Drew- Let me talk to lourdes.

Me- She's sleeping. *Whispers*

Drew- I said let me talk to lourdes.

Me- *Whispers alittle louder* I SAID she's sleeping.

Drew- Ok..ok... Tell her I miss her.

Me- I will...

I looked around at my helpers hopping they didn't hear my conversation.

Drew- I miss you too...

I laughed alittle at that.

Me- Yea. Yea. Sure you do.

I looked down at the tiles on the floor. I should've putting on socks before walking down here.

Drew- I do.. I went by your moms house after Yall left to check on her before I left.

Me- Before you left?

Drew- Yea....

Me- Where are you?

Drew- Miami.....

A breath got caught in my throat. There was a long pause on the phone.

Drew- Leah's been have some pain. So I'm guess the baby is coming.

Me- Drew it's not even yours.

Drew- If I was with you and you got pregnant by somebody else you would want me there too.

He said that kind of sternly.

Me-...So your with her now?..

Drew- We never really fully called it quits... I'm just trying to support that's all.

Me-...No you don't need to explain yourself to me... We aren't a thing and I don't think we will ever really be a thing so do you and I'll do me. Don't worry about me anymore.

Drew- Yn your my baby's mother. How could I not worry about you...

Lo- Mommy.. *Standing at the top of the stairs*

Me- I need to go.

I hung up in Drew's face because he was pissing me off. How could he try to be with me and still together with this other chick.

******End Of Phone Convo***

Yn- Morning baby.

I went and picked her up and we walked to the kitchen for breakfast.

During breakfast I told lourdes what I had gotten her.

Yn- Look what I got. *Sings and smiles* BUBBLES!

Lourdes LOVES bubbles and I got a maid of mines to go off and buy a whole pack of bubbles.

Lourdes cheered with excitement.

Lo- *Screams and jumps on me* Bubbles! Mommy thank you! I love you soooo much. *Kisses my cheek*

Yn-*Smiles* We can blow them after breakfast ok?

Lo nodded repeatedly. After breakfast I walked upstairs to get lourdes and I ready for today. Nothing's going to stop me from enjoying my break and taking all the fun out of lourdes. Not even a cellphone conversation with Drew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 86 12
" You didn't tell me it was going to be this hard . " " Oh but I didn't say it was going to be easy , but I did say we'd make it didn't I .? " " I...
48 0 17
I guess boy drama is attracted to me. I thought it would be over with my ex, but no. The problem with this one is I have a feeling I will forever lo...
1M 32.5K 23
I stared down at the pregnancy test.. positive.. tears filled my eyes, I can't be pregnant... especially by him.. a baby won't fit into his world...
52.4K 1.8K 25
Being friends with her is hard. But being in love with her is even harder. Small Excerpt; "No one told you to do that." she cried pushing me away. "...