Helpy's Survival Stories

By Emperor_Drakkon

(Not all art belongs to me!) Many night guards have survived the night against these possessed robots and mon... More

1: Molten Freddy
3: Scraptrap
4: Mr. Hippo
5: Molten Freddy And Scraptrap
6: The Ball-Pit
7: Scrap Baby
8: Nightmare
9: Lefty
10: Candy Cadet
11: The Salvaged
12: The Stitchwraith
13: Shadow Freddy
Father's Day (OLD)
Nightmares (OLD)
14: 𝑔𝔩𝐒t𝓬𝓱tя1p
15: Helpy...Afton?
16: Glamrock Freddy
17: Vanessa
18: The Daycare Attendant
19: Vanny
20: The Glamrocks
21: Parts and Service
22: Glamrock Chica
23: Montgomery Gator
24: Roxanne Wolf
25: Burntrap
26: The Blob
27: The End
COMING SOON...

2: Micheal Afton

1.4K 39 80
By Emperor_Drakkon

A week had passed, and Helpy had (managed) to successfully get over his little incident with the salvaged animatronic, being able to tell Henry and Lefty that the thing looked like a pile of wires mashed together and then had a 'scary head of himself' put on it. Lefty was a bit pissed that Henry didn't think of giving Helpy a taser, but then again, he was a robot and robots didn't exactly have pockets...or flesh for that matter.

Thankfully, he was going to have help with the next salvage so he would avoid the near death experience this time. Helpy thought it was going to be his big brother that would be helping him, but it was someone else, and someone he didn't know.

Helpy entered Henry's office, still the happy guy he always was. "You needed help for something?" He asked cheerfully.

Henry shook his head as he stood from his chair. "We...have some bad news for you, Helpy. I just wanted to let you know before it happens later today."

Helpy tilted his head. "What is it...?"

The black bear with a missing left eye felt like Helpy's sobs were only one goodbye away. "Helpy, I...I'm leaving. My assignment is today."

Helpy's heart shattered and his entire world was destroyed, blown up into a million pieces. "W-What...? Y-You're...l-leaving?"

Henry nodded. "Like he said, his assignment is today and what he needs to get is far away from here. But, he'll back in a month."

"A MONTH?! I CAN'T SEE HIM FOR A MONTH?!?!" Helpy exclaimed.

Lefty sighed sadly. "I'm...afraid so. I was built for this, little buddy. And if I don't do it, then my purpose is just...unfulfilled."

"B-B-But, you can't leave! You were supposed to help me with the salvaging and just...stay here. I want you to stay here!"

"Helpy, he's not leaving forever."

"I DON'T CARE!! HE'S MY FRIEND AND FRIENDS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO LEAVE!!!" Helpy shouted, once again feeling like he was about to burst into sobbing.

Lefty looked at his little brother sadly before standing up and walking over, and then hugging him. "Hey, if I'm quick, I'll be back before you know it. Just please don't cry. I hate seeing you that way. Plus, it messes up your optics."

Helpy hugged him, having to be picked up just to rest his head on his shoulder during the hug. "I-I...I'm scared without you..."

"I know, I know...But you'll be just fine. Henry can always fix you if you're glitching or hurt, ok?"

Helpy sniffled. "O-Ok...But come back..."

"I promise." Lefty said before seeing Helpy take out his pinky finger despite him only having four fingers.

"Pinky promise...?" He asked.

Lefty smiled and shook his with his own. "Pinky promise. I'll be back before you know it."

Henry smiled at their moment before sadly having to interrupt. "However, you have a job yourself. Remember, the new owner's coming today."

Helpy gasped. "I completely forgot!! I gotta get ready!" Helpy then hopped out of his friend/brother's arms and then ran to his quarters.

Lefty laughed as he watched him leave. "It's amazing how he's able to stay happy all the time." He then turned to Henry. "What am I supposed to be looking for anyway?"

"A rouge animatronic that me and Will- I mean, a robot I built. They're a marionette type animatronic." Henry said as he pulled out some dusty blueprints and showed it to him. "They're attracted to music, specially this song. With your music box, you should be able to lure it out once your scanner detect them."

Lefty nodded, beginning to understand. "So...How am I gonna get them contained?"

"I already programmed you to take action when you see them. You won't know what you're doing, but your systems will do all the work for you. You just need to find her and then bring her back."

Lefty nodded again before looking at Henry again. "Her...? It's a girl?"

"Yes. It was originally a boy, but that was a beta design."

"What's her name? Maybe I can find a way to contain her easier if I know her name."

"...Charlotte. Her name is Charlotte."

After having a goodbye, Lefty left for his assignment, using his A.I. to help him go to estimated locations for where the robot could be. Helpy, on the other hand, was preparing himself for the new owner he was going to be working with. Henry told him he was a veteran Freddy's worker and had worked at pretty much every location and had been about the age of a young teenager during the days of Fredbear's Golden Age...Before the Bite of 1983.

"Do...Do you think they'll like me?" Helpy asked as he hopped onto a table and sat down. "Does he know I'm sentient?"

Henry was about to say something before remembering that the owner had...experience with living robots. "Well...He's known ones like you before. But I assure you, if you treat him kindly, he will like you."

"Oh! I can do that!" Helpy exclaimed with a smile. "I just...hope I'm not awkward. I've never seen another human before."

"I'm sure you'll do fine."

Soon enough, the owner came through the door and looked...nothing like Helpy expected. They were wearing a dark purple long sleeve shirt and blue pants, which would seem normal...But what was freaky is that his skin was purple, the actual color purple. Helpy did know there were humans with different skin colors, but when he looked into it, purple wasn't one of them. And finally, his eyes were actually glowing, but Henry didn't seem to notice somehow.

"Michael Afton. It's been a long time." Henry greeted.

'Michael' chuckled and walked over. "Henry, you know very well I just wanna be called Mike. I took my mother's last name years ago."

"Well, I don't remember a 'Mike Schmidt' from your childhood." Henry joked. "Nor do I remember you wanting a job at Freddy's...again."

"Do you know anyone who would hire a purple guy other than Freddy's?"

"Hire? You bought the place. I'm still wondering how!" Henry laughed.

As they talked, Helpy was nervous as can be, not of Mike's appearance, but rather what a touchy subject was for him. He was a Freddy's worker and those workers didn't seem like they would wanna EVER come back, Henry never told him why though, he always said it was grown up stuff. But the little bear cub also wondered what this person was like, since he couldn't really hear their conversation. He was too distracted and too far away.

"Oh! By the way, you're going to be having someone helping you." Henry added.

Mike tilted his head. "You're saying I'm having an assistant? Wow, I should've been the owner from the start."

Helpy quickly prepared himself for a freaked out reaction, since whenever human children saw him when he temporarily lived at Henry's house, they screamed and ran away.

"Mike, meet the newest A.I., H-3-L-5. But please, he prefers to be called Helpy."

Mike was a bit confused at the name and why he said A.I...But then he looked down and then jumped a bit when he saw Helpy waving at him. He thought he was having a nightmare since that was literally a fun sized Funtime Freddy. A Funsize Freddy.

"H-Hello!" Helpy said nervously.

"...Hi..." Mike said, a bit weirded out, thinking that now Henry was doing some messed up soul transfer to this robot. "How are you...alive?" He asked, kneeling to his level.

Henry chuckled. "I built him that way. He's programmed and built with all the things a human child has. The thoughts and feelings, and even his own personality. He's even able to feel physical or mental things, like pain or a brain freeze."

"Henry, you're a bloody genius..." Mike muttered as he looked at Helpy. "So, you're gonna be helping me...?"

"Yup! I'll be helping you with the business side, the salvaging, and the ordering of supplies and animatronics!" Helpy said cheerfully.

"Well. Thanks, I guess." Mike said with a small chuckle, finally taking in the revelation that this was reality. He had seen weirder, so this was just the tip of the ice berg.

Henry smiled. "I better get going. Good luck, Mike and be good to Helpy. He's been nervous for some time." He told him before walking off.

"So...What now?" Mike asked. "I've never really been an owner before..."

"Oh! Hold on!" Helpy then ran to the table he was sitting on and took out a catalog and stood on his tippy toes to give it to Mike.

Mike smiled. "Thanks." He then read it over and then his eyes narrowed. "A hippo, a frog, a bear, a pig, and an elephant? What kind of animatronic choices are those?"

Helpy shrugged. "I haven't exactly...talked to them. Heh."

Mike sighed and then checked off the ones he wanted to buy. "Ok, so what do I do now?"

"Well, if I remember correctly, we should just go into your office and then order the things you want for your pizzeria."

"With MY money...?"

"No, the company's! Lucky break, huh?"

"Lucky indeed..." Mike said before setting down the catalog and then followed Helpy...into a small room with two gaping vents on each wall, along with some drawings looking like they were made by a 5 year old. Finally, there was a monitor, giving Mike an all too familiar vibe. "And just when I thought my guard days were over...How did those drawings get there? We haven't even opened up yet."

"Oh, umm..." Helpy seemed embarrassed as the heat from his circuitry rose to his face. "I...made those."

Mike looked down at him. "You can draw? Wow, you really are sophisticated."

"Heh." Helpy then looked up at Mike. "D-Do you think they're nice?"

Mike's heart melted, this bear cub may have been a robot, but he was too adorable to say anything mean too. "I think so."

"W-Well, thanks new boss!"

Mike tilted his head, still smiling. "Boss?"

"Yeah! Isn't that what I should call you?"

"No need to be formal, kid. Call me Mike. That's all I ask for."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 94 18
We all love Glamrock Freddy as the fatherly and caring protector of the story. But what if Gregory's protector was someone else? Read these AU storie...
22.4K 1K 52
They escaped the building and the dark presence that lurked in there, but the living killer is still out there. Gregory and Freddy finds a place they...
226K 6.6K 61
Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to get an easy high paying job as a nightg...