chilling adventures of sabrin...

By burntwildflowerz

imagines based off the characters of CAOS !! requests are closed :/ More

|important|
|greek god • nick scratch|
|terrible thing • ambrose spellman|
|i become a shade • ambrose spellman|
|lovers rock • harvey kinkle|
|soft stud • nick scratch|
|velvet light • ambrose spellman|
|new flesh • nick scratch|
|i become a shade pt.2 • ambrose spellman|
|we fell in love in october • susie putnam|
|monopoly • prudence blackwood|
|easy • nick scratch|
|void • nick scratch|
|yours • lucifer morningstar|
|fubu • ambrose spellman|
|american boyfriend • harvey kinkle|
|new book|
|lust for life • nick scratch|
|yours pt.2 • lucifer mornigstar|
|obvious secret • lucifer mornigstar|
|sunlight • nick scratch|
|love my way • harvey kinkle|
|are you bored yet? • ambrose spellman|
|yours pt.3 • lucifer morningstar|
|thunderbird • caliban|
|new book|
|beach walk • caliban|
new book!

|saw you in a dream • caliban|

9.8K 198 67
By burntwildflowerz

apparently no one has written any books or imagines on our lovely demon prince :( so here is an imagine dedicated to this fine specimen!

also there is a little season 3 spoiler...

like literally in the second sentence...

•••

"Sabrina no."

"Why not?" Sabrina asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Everyone is out in Greendale trying to defeat the Pagans, my dad has escaped, Nick broke up with me, and now I'm the queen of Hell. What do you mean no?"

I stared at her silently. What should I say to that? She had every right to feel this way. Her life has been turned upside down since the night she turned sixteen.

"I really don't think it's a great idea for a mortal to go in hell. Especially a living one. You can't protect me from everything Brina."

We both knew I was right, Sabrina knew it especially. She's been power hungry ever since she signed her name in the Book of the Beast. Once she had a taste of her newfound strength, I don't think she ever got used to being without them. I guess you could say that it was just the Morningstar in her.

"Doesn't matter what you think, (Y/n)." Sabrina began. "Your coming with me. Your strong and intelligent enough to help. I would never put you in danger if I knew I wouldn't be able to get you out of it."

I gave her a small smile. She was right, Sabrina and me were extremely close. Closer than her and Ros, something no one would ever admit.

"Fine. But please don't leave me behind. I'll literally have an anxiety attack." I muttered as I grabbed my bag.

Sabrina nodded as she grabbed both of my hands. She whispered a short spell, and before I knew it, we were swallowed in a cloud of fiery smoke.

•••

My eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of Hell. The faint screaming of tortured souls in the distance, the ghouls and beasts that would let out monstrous roars. And the horrid smell of rotting flesh that hung in the air, even though we were still inside closed walls.

It was absolutely frightening.

I was so scared something out of a horror movie would pop up in front of me and drag me straight through the pits of Hell. There was definitely a chance that could happen, but I knew that was also slightly impossible if I'm next to the Queen of Hell.

Right? Hopefully.

"Lilith?" Sabrina called out, her voice echoing through the seemingly endless halls of the castle. "I brought (Y/n) with me. She was actually willing to come."

I stared at my friend with wide eyes. What the hell did she mean? Did Lilith want me to come here? Or worse, Lucifer.

"What are you doing?" I growled through clenched teeth.

Sabrina winked at me before reaching a finger up to her lips, signaling for me to stay quiet. I followed her instructions, making sure to keep my mouth shut. I was not going to become a full course meal for the inhabitants of Hell.

The throne room filled with the sound of heels clicking on the tile floor. It was most definitely Lilith, the person who I could never fully trust. I mean, she did try to kill me once. A memory that I'm not so very fond of.

"Ah, Sabrina!" She smiled as she graciously stepped down the stairs, her gown flowing behind her. "The young Queen has come back to her kingdom to finally fulfill her duties, correct?"

"Yes. And I brought my friend. She's here to help with the... minor situation we have yet to solve." Sabrina spoke.

I nodded my head solemnly, wishing I could be back home. Or somewhere far away from this dreadful place. You know, Heaven sounds nice. Maybe I should take a visit.

"Yes. I forgot about him." Lilith sighed. She brought a hand to cup her forhead, obviously conjuring up a way to kill me again.

Then, it all clicked. Are they going to sacrifice me or something? Sabrina never told me what the situation was, and now Lilith is speaking of a "him".

I hope he's handsome at least. Especially if he ends up eating me.

"(Y/n)." Lilith spoke, knocking me out of my thoughts. "I am not exactly sure if Sabrina has... told you of this certain someone, but I will. His name is Caliban. He's supposedly the demon prince of Hell, and wants to overthrow Sabrina as Queen. Which means de-throning Sabrina, who is the rightful owner with her Morningstar blood."

"Um. What does this have to do with me? I'm only here so the Pagans don't try to turn me into stone while I'm in my own home." I said while rolling my eyes. I seriously regretted coming here.

"Right. The Pagans." Lilith grumbled. "Doesn't matter, as of right now, we need your help to-"

"To do what? Kill me before I can kill your darling Sabrina." A male voice cut Lilith off. Earning a small gasp to escape from all three of us.

I immediately turned to Sabrina, an annoyed expression on my face. Her eyes were widened in surprise as she stared up at the balcony, most likely where the voice was coming from.

"Brina!" I whisper-yelled.

I was freaking out. Who the hell was this? And why did they want to kill my friend?

"I can make an exception if you'd like. But it would require something, or someone, in exchange for your life." The voice spoke again, this time I heard an accent. A very attractive accent, might I add.

Footsteps were heard coming from the long staircase. My anxious nerves caused me to keep my focus on the ground. I knew I was required by both; Lilith and Sabrina, to help them. But my dilemma is the fact that this stranger just hinted that he wanted me in exchange for Sabrina's life.

What exactly am I supposed to do now?

"Wow. Your very cute up close." The stranger spoke again. I felt the familiar heat in my cheeks, I immediately knew I had just turned into the reddest tomato known to mankind.

"Sabrina. Help me." I whispered, still not bothering to look up at the male who was most definitely staring me down.

Sabrina nodded her head, a frown decorating her face. She stepped in front of me, trying her best to make space between me and Caliban.

That's when I finally found the guts to look up. And I didn't regret at all. This man was beautiful.

His waves of dirty-blonde hair framed his face so well. Bright green eyes that held an endless amount of curiosity and secrets. The strong bone structure that made him look as if he could walk on a model runway and no one would wonder why, because he is just that good looking.

"Shit." I breathed out, realizing that those words were not supposed to come out of my mouth.

There was an awkward tension that hung in the air. It felt as if my embarrassment was suffocating me alive. A terrible feeling.

The four of us stood there, silently. Lilith had her permanent frown as Sabrina raised an eyebrow at my response. Am I really this dumb?

Yes. No questions asked.

"Didn't know I inflicted such emotions in you, (Y/n)." Caliban smirked cockily.

"No?" I replied. My 'I'm not really this stupid' facade, was failing by the second. "How do you even know my name?"

"Sabrina has brought up her friends in the few conversations we have had. And your name seemed to pop up." He smiled, this time it was less arrogant and much more kinder.

His actions confused me. I could understand why Sabrina is absolutely exhausted from his pride in becoming King. She often finds herself ranting about Caliban to me on an almost daily basis, I've learned a lot about this so called 'Prince of Hell'.

But I have to admit, his cleverness and charm could definitely help him win the throne. He's just so... bewitching.

Ha. Get it?

"You know what?" Caliban questioned. His gaze was kept on me, it almost made me drop to the floor at how much it made my knees weak. "What if I could make this fight easier between you and I, Sabrina? I've asked you if you would want to be my Queen in hopes of an alliance, but I think someone just changed all of my motives."

I raised an eyebrow at his words. He stepped closer to the both of us, standing only a few feet away. Of course, his eyes were still trained on me.

"Caliban, no. You will not have my friend, and you sure as heaven won't have the throne either!" Sabrina snapped.

I nodded my head in agreement. I wanted so badly to add on with a snarky comment but I knew it was best to keep quiet. An angry demon-boy against a mortal would not end well. I'd surely have my ass kicked down to the deep pits of Hell.

"Fine. But you will change your mind, (Y/n). Don't be surprised when you find yourself running back to me." Caliban spoke. His expression showed anger, but his eyes held all his disappointment. It immediately pulled on my heart strings, I just wanted to give this poor boy a hug.

"Ok." I replied quietly, hoping to not offend him. "I wouldn't be surprised if I did find myself running back to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 5.7K 41
*CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA* Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street, faster than the wind, passionate as sin and ending...
3.1K 75 10
Rebecca Spellman lives a normal teenage witch's life you could imagine. Little did she know, her life would be turned upside down pretty soon. Starti...
108K 1.6K 40
REQUESTS OPEN!! I think the title explains it pretty well. I really like Kit Connor, so I decided to write Imagines about him. Most of these will be...
235K 5.5K 46
She was the lost daughter. But she fought to keep that secret. The older sister of Sabrina Spellman. After Edwards affair with a witch of pure blood...