|are you bored yet? • ambrose spellman|

here is another imagine for our beloved ambrose <3

•••

You walked through the halls of the Academy of Unseen Arts. Your arms stacked with numerous spell books and important notes.

You kept your head down low, not trying to gain attention from any witches or warlocks. You had just came back from the bathroom after crying your heart out. You had cleaned the makeup that smeared down your cheeks, but you knew you still had the swollen face and glassy eyes.

Once you had entered your spell-casting class, you sat down in a desk closest to the back. This class was your favorite, plus, you were the best at it. Technically, you are a 'newborn witch', but you have always been top in your classes. Which made you get bumped up to the highest level of spell-casting.

"Excuse me." A male voice asked.

You looked up to see a tall boy standing over you. You were taken back at first, remembering your swollen eyes, but you hid it with a smile.

"Is the seat next to you taken?"

"No. You can sit there." You replied.

The stranger gave you a smirk, his eyes never leaving yours as he sat down. You could feel heat blooming in your cheeks, but you quickly looked down, pretending to be engrossed in your notes.

As the class was slowly coming to an end, you could feel the boys stare boring into the side of your head. You felt uncomfortable, but very flattered at the same time. A boy had never seemed to be this interested in you, especially after you both just met.

A few more minutes had past, as you could feel yourself starting to doze off from boredom. The class was doing a review, but you had studied the night before.

A crumbled piece of paper was thrown at you, landing on the desk. You jumped slightly in your seat, a gasp escaping past your lips. Your eyes widened as you immediately looked to the boy beside you.

He hid a chuckle once he saw your widened eyes. He gave you a childish grin before pointing at the paper in front of you.

"Open it." He whispered. You nodded your head, hoping it wouldn't be a prank.

Slowly opening it, you noticed there was writing on the sheet of paper. Once you flattened it as best as you could, you began reading:

I would be so grateful if you would hang out with me tonight. Screw the Academy's bedtime rules, let's have some fun.

- Ambrose

A smile grew on your face as you turned to face the boy, whose name was Ambrose, and mouthed the word yes. He grinned widely, making you feel giddy inside.

It was weird. You had never seen him before, and yet you trusted him enough to meet later. You were quite cautious of the people you associated yourself with, but Ambrose seemed genuinely nice. You decided to give him a chance either way, despite the wary thoughts.

•••

"Ambrose?" You asked softly, slightly nervous to see his reaction.