|greek god • nick scratch|

future authors note: this is not my best! i assure you my writing is much better towards the newer published chapters. so bare with me haha

•••

"Bye mom!" I yelled from the front door.

"Have a nice day, sweetheart!" She yelled back from the kitchen.

I was on my way to Baxter High. I had just moved to Greendale from Riverdale. It wasn't that far of a move but it still sucked. Riverdale was my home, I had all my friends there. Sadly, all the murders and gangs made my mom change her mind about staying.

Today was my first day and I was beyond terrified. Even though Greendale is a small town, places like these always have the worst jerks of them all. Even Riverdale had them.

I shut the door behind me and tightened my book bag on my shoulders. I sighed to myself while jogging down the steps. This would be a long day.

I continued through the path towards school. There was woods and greenery everywhere. As I ventured deeper, it slowly started to become foggy. My house was far out into the woods, so I had no way to find any one to help me get to school.

"Are you kidding me?" I huffed.

The fog had gotten so thick, I couldn't even see my hands in front of my face. Great, now my hair is going to be a frizzy mess. I hastily grabbed my phone from my back pocket, and turned on the flashlight. Trying to shine the light towards the foggy path, I saw a building on the other side.

"Thank God." I muttered.

Keeping my phone in my hands, I walked cautiously towards the building. As I got closer, I realized that this was no high school. I rolled my eyes to myself, now your really stuck (Y/n).

I continued walking towards the building just in case someone could help me get to school. Being the clutz I am, I tripped on a stick that was on the leaf covered ground.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

I hastily got up from the ground, and walked fast to the building when I realized that I have been wasting my time wandering around. As I finally arrived, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"This isn't Baxter High, this is a fricking train station!" I grumbled. Now I was really pissed.

Screw it, I'm going in. I made my way over to the front doors and opened them. I stared in awe at what I saw.

There were teens everywhere like it was a real high school. They all stopped in their tracks as they stared at my confused face.

Some of them snickered, while the others just rolled their eyes and continued on with their day. The place was huge. It was dark and didn't even have the words "Baxter High" anywhere. That should have been my first sign.

I quickly stepped inside the gloomy place and shut the doors that had goat heads on them.

Oh how fun.

I scanned the place, my eyes landing on a very satanic statue. It was a goat-man with two children on either side of it. And I can't forget the satanic stars that decorated every inch of this place.