|i become a shade pt.2 • ambrose spellman|

•••

After the encounter with Ambrose at Sabrina's house, I could never get him out of mind since.

He invaded my thoughts 24/7.

It was absolutely crazy. Sometimes I wondered if he was actually putting a seducing spell on me. That's what I wanted to believe, but I knew better than that. It was me, and my stupid feelings, who kept him in my head all day and night.

I was laying on my bed, lost in my thoughts as usual. Hearing my phone vibrate I quickly grabbed it because I had nothing to do with my life. Unlocking it, I saw that I got a text from Sabrina. It read:

Don't be mad, but I'm at your front door.

Rolling off my bed, I walked to the door and looked through the peephole. There stood Sabrina and her perfectly cut platinum blonde hair.

I opened the door and let her in. Right away, she smiled at me and went upstairs to my room. I knew she had something important to tell me.

I hurriedly followed her into my bedroom as she plopped down onto my bed. She kicked off her shoes while leaving her bag on the ground. I sighed before closing the door.

This better not be another 'Harvey or Nick?'
debate with me choosing who should be her lover.

"You have something to say don't you? Now spill." I demanded with a smirk. Although I hated her dramatic relationship complaints, it could be very entertaining to watch at times.

Even with her small body frame, she had taken most of the space on my bed. Her limbs sprawled out as if she was a starfish. Yes, a starfish.

I decided to just sit at my desk. When it came to Sabrina, she kind of always got what she wanted. Whether it be someone handing it over, or her doing it her own way. I had to deal with that.

I didn't mind of course, what's not great about having a witch as one of your closest companions?

"I think Ambrose is in love with you." She muttered. I froze in my chair. Did she say what I think she said? Or am I hallucinating now from all the Ambrose thoughts?

"I mean, what's so great about you anyway?" Sabrina looked at me with a displeased expression. I took a double take at her words.

"What the hell?"

"I'm kidding." She laughed while sitting up on my bed. "Your so easy to prank. Or is it because it's for Ambrose, hm?"

I slightly blushed as I thought about him and his perfectly handsome face. And let's not forget about the abs because damn.

Back when he was confined to his house, he always wore a robe. Sometimes with a shirt or without one, but I wasn't complaining whenever I caught a glimpse of his naked torso.

"Oh." I said in embarrassment. She didn't know I had feelings for her cousin and I wasn't planning on telling her.

"Look, I know there's something between the both of you. After that sleepover it was obvious (Y/n). Did you think I was that stupid to not see it?" She grinned.