The New Nurse - Yandere! Slas...

Por BrokeInGlass

Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help any... Mais

The New Nurse
Norman Bates
Hannibal Lecter
Billy And Stu
Jason Voorhees
Freddy Krueger
Bills Confession
Chucky
Pennywise
Drawing With Billy
Flower Picking With Jason
Preparing The Party
You're Invited!
May I Have This Dance?
Time To Eat
Win Them Over
Normans Rage
Back To Billy
Late Night Notes
Clipped Together
Finding Norman
A Bloody Mess
Freddys Plan
Freddy Vs Jason
Ghostface?
Killing The Competition
Back For Me
Control
Overpowered
Bye...
All Freddys
A Long Awaited Demise
A New Patient
About Creeper
Cuddle Time
Soft Side
Michael And Jason
I've Missed You
Remember Me
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Caught
Good To Be Back
A Safe Place
Pushing Limits
A Midnight Walk
Friends
Cheering Up
Deal
A Day With Norman
A Day With Hannibal
A Day With Billy
A Day With Jason
A Day With Michael
A Day With Freddy
A Day With Chucky
A Day With Pennywise
A Day With Creeper
My Decision
The Final Goodbye
Bonus Canons

Micheal Myers

51.4K 1.3K 3.3K
Por BrokeInGlass

Y/n POV

Me and Bill continued to walk down the hall, me swaying from side to side in happiness due to Jason's sweetness.

"You seem to be a in a cheery mood." Bill chuckles as he looks to me with a smile.

"I'm just so happy that I'm getting along so good with everyone!" I exclaim with a bright smile.

Bill chuckles, looking at me with a proud yet sweet smile.

"So who's next?" I ask curiously.

My question made Bill jump, he must've been lost in my happy vibes and forgot about our task.

"Micheal Myers..." He says as he clears his throat.

"Can you tell me about him?" I ask Bill, looking along the hallway towards his cell.

"Of course- well Micheal had killed his older sister when he was young. He stabbed her seventeen times with a butcher knife. After that he was put into a mental asylum and he escaped years later and set out to kill his younger sister Laurie on Halloween night. Though he couldn't kill her, he's killed 121 in her path." Bill explained to me, leaving me in shock.

"Why would he go that far just to kill his sister?" I ask.

"He hears voices, dark voices that seem to command him. Something like the others; Jason for example, his mother speaks to him in his mind, telling him to kill people." Bill continues.

I take every word he says deeply into my mind, making sure I know every word.

We now stand in front of Micheals cell, Micheals back is to us as he's working at his desk.

"I know you want them to trust you but I think it's better if we just observe through the glass this time." Bill suggests, looking nervous at the sight of Micheal.

"Why just observe? We can't talk to him?" I ask as I peek into the room.

"He's a mute like Jason, he wouldn't respond anyways." Bill explains and I nod my head in response.

We both pause as we look into his room. I'm surprised he didn't turn to look at us, he must be busy with whatever he's doing at his desk.

"I want to go in." I demand as I look up to Bill.

Bills eyes widened at my statement as he looked over to me.

"I really don't think that's a good idea-"

"I want to go in." I repeated.

Bill sighed as he looked down.

He paused but hesitantly took his keys out, unlocking the door.

I thought that he must be lonely, in here by himself just like Jason. Maybe he needs someone to comfort him, and I want to be that person.

The door creaked open as Bill opened it for me.

I walked in and Bill entered behind me, standing closely by my side.

"Micheal I'd like you to meet your new nurse." Bill says as he tries to peek over Micheals shoulder to see what he's doing.

I wait after Bill spoke, his words not even making Micheal spare us a glance or flinch.

Bill cleared his throat.

"Micheal?" Bill asks, a bit louder than before.

Micheal still sits in his seat, facing away from us as he continues to work, our presence meaning absolutely nothing.

"Michea-"

Suddenly Micheal quickly stood up, the simple action flinging his chair across the room. His chair smashed into the wall and broke.

Micheal quickly dashed at us, his actions being done in barely a second.

Fear rose inside me as I realized,

He was dashing at me.

Micheal suddenly pushed by Bill, pushing him against the hard concrete wall.

Bill yelped in pain as he hit the wall and fell to the floor, his head now bleeding profusely.

Micheal grabbed my wrist, his tight grip making me feel like he could break the bones in my wrist.

I screamed as he dragged me over to his desk. He smashed me against the wall beside it, the masks that hung on his wall falling to the floor.

He held my small hands above my head, his one big hand making them immovable.

I looked up at him, the deep dark abyss that was his eyes, his white painted mask that showed purely no emotion.

He simply stared at my watery eyes, the breathing sounding through his mask.

Suddenly Micheal looked down to his jumpsuits pocket, pulling out a big knife.

My eyes widened at the sight of the knife he had hidden, the tears flowed more from my eyes as I struggled in his grip, it getting tighter by the second.

"Y-Y/n-" Bill mumbled as he struggled to stand up.

Micheals head immediately jerked in Bills direction, his hand tightly gripping the knife.

His hand tightened as it held my wrist, I felt like he could shatter my bones any second.

I let out a scream as I cried, Micheal turning his attention back to me.

Micheal lifted his knife.

He glided it along my shoulder, tearing the fabric of my shirt though not piercing my skin.

I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth, preparing for the pain.

I felt as the knife pierced my skin, the blood flowing down and staining my shirt. The knife stung my skin as it went deeper, causing more blood coming out.

I let out a scream as he did it and I kicked him, though that did nothing.

Suddenly I felt as his knife lifted from my skin, so I opened my eyes.

Micheal simply stared at me, his knife was now lowered at his side, my blood dripping to the floor.

I looked into his dark eyes again as tears continued to trail down my cheeks. I lightly struggled but this time his grip stayed the same.

As we looked at each other, I gave a quick glance at Micheals knife. He seemed to be holding it limply, as if he had his guard down and was willing to drop it-

"Micheal stop!" Bill yelled, he was now on his feet.

Micheal jerked his head in Bills direction.

I could feel by his sudden tightening grip that he was fuming with anger, that he hated Bill.

Micheals once lightly limp hand tightly gripped onto the knife and let go of me, dropping me to the cold floor.

I sat up as I watched Micheal turn to Bill. Bill already looked hurt, his vision must've been blurry due to the horrid bleeding gash on his head.

Micheal lifted his knife as he tilted his head to Bill, I knew he would kill him if I didn't do anything.

I quickly looked around, finding a sharp broken piece of Micheals chairs leg.

I grabbed it and stood up, jabbing it into Micheal back.

Micheal jumped at my sudden action and dropped his knife, his hands going along his back to pull the stake out.

Before he could, I ran by him.

I took Bills hand and ran him to the door, bursting through as Bill locked it.

Bill quickly hugged me as he heavily panted into my shoulder.

"Are you okay?- I was so afraid-"

"I'm okay." I assure him as I caught my breath, holding him tighter than I had before.

"I think we should go to our rooms, take a break from this for a bit." Bill suggests as he releases me from the hug, looking me in the eyes.

I nod in response and we walk back down the hallway.

We walk by Jason's room.

Jason stood at his door, looking through the window. He watched me and Bill walk by, he simply titled his head as we passed by.

As we pass by Billy and Stus room, I suddenly hear a bang on their door.

"Y/n are you okay?" Billy asks in a worried shout as he looks through his doors window.

"I'm fine, thank you." I assure him as we continue to walk.

Stu pushes Bill to the side and looks through the window with a shocked expression.

"Wow, Micheal really fucked you guys up!" Stu exclaims.

"Shut the fuck up-" Billy says just before pushing Stu back.

From then on their room was muffled arguing and wrestling.

"My dear, Y/n, whats happened to you?" I hear Hannibal ask as he seems to be in the same spot as before, watching us walk by.

"It was just Micheal." I reply nervously.

"Get some rest! I wouldn't like to see you hurt again!" Hannibal calls out and I respond with a light nod.

We continue to walk, now going past Norman's room.

I watch as Norman walks to his door, looking through the window.

"O-Oh my, Y-Y/n do you need h-help?" Norman asks, worry in his eyes.

"I just need rest, but thank you for your concern." I reply with a light smile, not wanting to worry him.

Norman nods, watching as we disappeared down the hallway.

Bill walks me to my room and sits beside me on my bed.

His sad and worried eyes look into mine, the beautiful blue soothing some of my nerves.

Bill gets up and grabs a med-kit from under my bed. He opens it and looks through it, finding a roll of bandages.

Bill tore off my sleeve, it being barely connected to the rest of my shirt.

He gently wrapped my shoulder, his eyes completely stuck on my injury.

I watched him and how he worked, his concentration, how careful he was-

"Done." Bill said with a sigh as he caressed my shoulder, watching my blood stain the bandage.

"I'm sorry, I should've listened to you." I confess, feeling bad for not listening to him so much.

He turned his gaze to my eyes, looking at me with pure worry.

"You don't need to be sorry. You just wanted to be nice to them and do the right thing, that's nothing to be sorry for." He assures me, his gaze making me lightly blush.

"I think I'll listen to you more often." I say with a light smile, wanting to see him happy.

"I think that'd be best." He says as a smile forms on his lips and he places a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

762K 21.1K 24
A broke, unemployed girl with a nursing degree who just can't seem to find a job... until she finds an ad in the paper for an insane asylum. The job...
68.3K 1.2K 23
Y/n becomes a nurse at the asylum for dangerous killers, she's going there for one reason only, that she and one other knows of. Will the slashers ex...
36K 2.2K 20
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...