Sweet little imperfections

Od lovergirl00530

Brooke Farewell is the poster child that every mother wishes to have. She is an A honor roll student, co capt... Více

Character Asethetics
|| Prologue ||
|| C H A P T E R 1 ||
|| C H A P T E R 2 ||
|| C H A P T E R 3 ||
|| C H A P T E R 4 ||
|| C H A P T E R 5 ||
|| C H A P T E R 6 ||
|| C H A P T E R 7 ||
|| C H A P T E R 8 ||
|| C H A P T E R 9 ||
|| C H A P T E R 10 ||
|| C H A P T E R 11 ||
|| C H A P T E R 12 ||
|| C H A P T E R 13 ||
|| C H A P T E R 14 ||
|| C H A P T E R 15 ||
|| C H A P T E R 16 ||
|| C H A P T E R 17 ||
|| C H A P T E R 18 ||
|| C H A P T E R 19 ||
|| C H A P T E R 20 ||
|| C H A P T E R 21 ||
|| C H A P T E R 22 ||
|| C H A P T E R 23 ||
|| C H A P T E R 24 ||
|| C H A P T E R 25 ||
|| C H A P T E R 26 ||
|| C H A P T E R 27 ||
|| C H A P T E R 28 ||
|| C H A P T E R 29 ||
|| C H A P T E R 30 ||
|| C H A P T E R 32 ||
|| C H A P T E R 33 ||
|| C H A P T E R 34 ||
|| C H A P T E R 35 ||
|| C H A P T E R 36 ||
|| C H A P T E R 37 ||
|| C H A P T E R 38 ||
|| C H A P T E R 39 ||
|| C H A P T E R 40 ||
|| C H A P T E R 41 ||
|| C H A P T E R 42 ||
|| C H A P T E R 43 ||
|| C H A P T E R 44 ||
|| C H A P T E R 45 ||
|| C H A P T E R 46 ||
|| C H A P T E R 47 ||
|| C H A P T E R 48 ||
|| C H A P T E R 49 ||
|| C H A P T E R 50 ||
|| C H A P T E R 51 ||
|| C H A P T E R 52 ||
|| C H A P T E R 53 ||
|| C H A P T E R 54 ||
|| C H A P T E R 55 ||

|| C H A P T E R 31 ||

2.2K 56 19
Od lovergirl00530

The weekends became lonely, since Brooke was under house arrest. The only time I really got to see her was at school, and even then she was busy with classes. Sometimes we FaceTime, but she doesn't want to get caught with the new phone I got her, so she only uses it in the bathroom.

Brielle insists I stay with her this weekend. As soon as I got off of school Friday she picked me up. Here am I now, sitting on her couch flipping through Snapchat stories.

I flip past Terra's. Of course she's looking like a bad bitch with the heart filter. Of course I had to slide up and say, 'ouu bestie lookin like baddie ! <3'. I truly do miss her.

Bri comes up from behind me and snakes her arms around my neck, "sorry about that babe," she kisses the side of my face.

"It's fine. It was a work phone call," I turn slightly to look at her.

"How about we go out for dinner?"

I nod my head, "Chinese?" I asked.

"I was thinking Mexican."

"Yah me to. A New Mexican restaurant just opened up down the street. Should we check it out?" I stood up and made my way around the couch.

"That sounds great," she pecked my lips, "I need to shower first."

I nod my head and looked down at my sweats, "yah I should probably change also."

"Okay then, we'll leave in thirty?"

I nod my head as she walks away going to the bathroom. Leaning over the couch I grab my phone and walk towards her room. I still had some of my stuff here. It was all mix and match stuff. Going through it all I pull out one of my jean skirts.

So this is where it disappeared to! I paired the jean skirt with one of Bri's button up shirts. I also luckily had left my white ankle boots here, so I threw them on also.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My short wavy hair was in a mess. I ran my hands through it. Grabbing my backpack, I pull out my makeup back that has the essentials in it. To keep it simple I fill in my eyebrows, add some blush and highlight to my cheek bones and nose, a quick few coats of mascara, and some two faced extreme lip injection gloss.

One last look in the mirror and everything perfect. I walk out the room to find Bri waking out the bathroom fully clothed. She has a towel draped around her shoulders drying her hair.

"Hey baby, I'm almost done," she grabs me by the waist and puts her forehead on mine.

"Hurry, I'm hungry."

She lets me go and smiles, "ok ok," she walks back to her bedroom and I follow. I watched as finished getting ready. Throwing everything together with a belt.

"Okay let's go," she grabs my wrists pulling me up.

We walk out the apartment and to her car. The drive to the restaurant was short. It was after all down the street from her apartment. We walked inside hand in hand. The ladies instructed us to sit wherever. We took a booth seat.

The menus were already at the table. We flipped through them before the lady came back over, "do you guys know what you'd like to drink?"

I nod my head, "a lemonade please."

She turns to Bri, "horchata please."

The lady nodded, "I will be right back with your drinks."

"We can go watch a movie after this if you'd like," Bri put down the menu.

I smiled over at her, "I've been wanting to see little woman."

"Sounds like a plan."

The waitress comes back with our drinks, "do you need another minute to look over the menu?"

"I think we'll order now," Bri answers for us, "I'll have the chicken enchilada plate."

The waitress starts writing on her pad then turns to me, "and for you?"

"I'll have the beef enchilada plate."

She nodded her head and walked off.

"I'll be right back I think I left my wallet in the car," Bri stood up. I watched her walk outside.

I sighed. Why does this feel off?

Her phone buzzes a few time from the other side of the table. It kept on buzzing so I grabbed it. Maybe it was an important business call. Her phone was apparently ringing, but the person hung up by the time I grabbed it.

5 miss calls.
15 unread messages.

I attempted to unlock her phone, but she changed her password. What the actual fuck!

"Grabbed it!" Bri slid back into her spot on the other side of the booth. She saw me holding her phone, "what are you do-"

"Unlock your phone," I didnt even let her finish.

"Grace your over reacting," she reached for her phone.

I held it further away from her, "prove to me I'm over reacting open your phone."

"I don't need to prove anything to you."

I starred at her straight in the eye. For a split second I held the phone up to her face. It picked us her face recognition and unlocked. She jumped up in her seat.

"Jada?!" I hopped out of the booth and walked outside.

She followed me, "look it's not what you think!" she continued to try and reach over me to grab her phone.

"It's not what it look like?" I scrolled through the messages catching glimpses here and there, "oh I think it's exactly what it looks like, Brielle!"

"Grace don't make a scene. Not here not now."

That's what she as worried about? Me making a scene! Oh I'll make a scene alright.

"You have played me, for the last time! I'm done, we're done," I threw her phone on the ground and stopped on it walking off.

I wasn't even mad. I mean I was doing the same thing right? Just knew how to hide it better, I guess. I'm assuming Bri was pissed I broke her phone because she didn't even bother coming after me. I'm glad she didn't, because unlike the first time my face is dry and I feel a sense of relief come over me.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed the one person that I knew could help me make sense of the mess I'm in right now.

"Hello?"

"Hey, um, are you in town?" My voice cracked.

"Grace? Are you okay?"

"I could be better," my thoughts swirled in my mind, "I'm in need of a best friend right now."

"I'm in town where are you?"

"Um, I'm not exactly sure," I looked around. I had walked away from the restaurant in the opposite direction of Bri's apartment.

"Ping me your location, now. I'll be there in ten."

💔💔😭😭🙊🙊

"That bitch! I'm going to shoot her!"

I shook my head, "she's not worth your time Terra. I'm honestly not even shocked or surprised."

She rolled her eyes, "I warned you about this! We all warned you! Why didn't you listen?"

I brought my knees up to my chest, "I thought she'd change."

"Oh honey," she wrapped her arms around me, "once a cheat always a cheat boo."

"But she's not even the one I'm worried about. My mom wants me to press charges on Jeremy."

She gasps pulling back, "she wants you to do what?"

I nod my head, "yeah. The rape kit came with his DNA all over it. Apparently a few detectives have been building a case against him. Be careful out there T the streets are about to get bad."

"No way you can testify against him though."

I suck in a breathe of air, "I know."

"So what are you going to do."

"I don't even want to think about it right now,you know. I just have so much going through my mind." I start looking around the car since we're still parked, "who's car is this?"

She smiles, "you like it?"

I nod my head.

"Good, because it's mine."

"Awe T You finally bought your own car?"

She eagerly nods her head, "yes! But it's not about me right now. We'll talk about me later. Right now I say we forget everything. All girls, for tonight were going to erase them from our minds. Flush them down the toilet."

I look over at her, "what did you have in mind?"

She put the car in drive, "I know a wicked party going on tonight. Let's crash it."

Terra pulls out of the parking lot.

"Will there be drugs?"

"Let's just say, it's going to be one trip we won't remember."

When we arrive at the party it seems to not be in full swing. I look at the clock and it's only eight. Who party's this early?

"Are you sure this is the place? Or that it even starts this early?"

Terra fixed her makeup in the mirror, "yes, I'm sure this is the place," she handed me her makeup bag that was in her lap, "might wanna fix up a bit before we go inside."

I pull down my mirror and I looked like a hot mess. After reapplied some makeup and running my finger through my hair we got off.

Terra walked dip to the door, and simply pushed it open. Inside the house was more chaotic. I guess people do party this early.

I stayed close behind Terra since I knew absolutely no one. We walked through the living room to get to the kitchen.

"How much do you have on you?" Terra turned around to face me.

"Nothing why?"

"LSD isn't cheap."

I rolled my eyes, "oh baby. I don't pay," I smiled at her, "who's selling?" She pointed over to girl. She had waist length blonde hair, wore a skin tight light pink dress, and had tan skin. The girl had her back to me.

"What's her name?" I walked over and grabbed a drink while still starring at her.

"Eden," Terra took my drink and I rolled my eyes pouring another.

"Straight?"

"I don't know."

"I'm trying to get us free drugs here, and your no help," I gulped down the alcohol.

"I just know she's the supplier. Now go work your magic!"

I took a deep breathe and walked over, "it was Eden right?" I lightly tap on her shoulder making her turn around.

Her electric blue eyes met mine, "yes, and you are?"

"I'm Grace."

A flash of recognition went through her eyes, "wait the Grace? You use to live in Wellsprings?"

I nod my head, "what you know me?"

She nods her head, "I use to live in WellSprings to! Such a small town everyone knew who Grace was," she flashed me a smile.

"Were you apart of Jeremy's crew?"

"No, I didn't get into selling until I cam here. Needed the extra money," she seemed to puff out her chest. With those big lips and boobs I see where her money went to.

"Your selling here?"

She nods her head, "yeah. It's about to start actually. You should join us."

"Us?"

"A whole group of us are going about upstairs. Makes the trip safer if we don't leave."

"Sounds like fire."

She brushed some hair behind her ear, "oh it is. Join us. It's on me."

"Bet," I lightly brushed my arm against her wrist.

"Come on we can go up now."

Terra and I followed her back through the living room and up the stairs. We walked all the way down the hall to the last room on the left. There are six other people in the room when we walk in.

"Everyone here's joining us?" She asked the room full of people. Everyone nodded their head. Eden then turned back to me, "Grace, these are my girls," the ushers us over to a group of girls almost as fake as her, "girls this is Grace and her friend Terra."

They greeted us with a smile, but didn't say much.

"Okay, so let's start," Eden held a black sharpie in her hand, "everyone take the dose then right the time on their arm. Your going to want to account for missing time."

"What's the dosage amount?" I asked.

"Two times the normal amount, just in case there are any people with a high tolerance," she smirked at me, "with your reputation you might wanna take three."

"I think I just might," I challenged her back.

Eden began to hand out the tabs, I got mine last. She seductively put three tabs in my hand, "cheers."

Time marked: 8:56 p.m.

Feed back?

Bri and grace are really over?

Terra and Grace are reunited? Good or bad thing?

An acid trip?

Thoughts on Ashley?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

67.1K 1.9K 9
This High School's "It Girl" Brooke Jones has everything: a party every weekend, three best friends, and a boyfriend that is quarterback of the footb...
2.7K 76 22
A little black book. The thing that started making my life fall apart. A little black book with pretty designs. ...
1.5K 121 63
Brooke is a good girl that has it all; a seemingly perfect family, stellar grades, and an amazing friend group. She is ambitious, independent and ste...
Home Od Andi

Teenfikce

10.6K 305 19
Allie was just another average girl until she was uprooted after a tragedy and taken halfway around the world, away from everyone and everything she...