The New Nurse - Yandere! Slas...

By BrokeInGlass

Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help any... More

The New Nurse
Norman Bates
Hannibal Lecter
Billy And Stu
Micheal Myers
Freddy Krueger
Bills Confession
Chucky
Pennywise
Drawing With Billy
Flower Picking With Jason
Preparing The Party
You're Invited!
May I Have This Dance?
Time To Eat
Win Them Over
Normans Rage
Back To Billy
Late Night Notes
Clipped Together
Finding Norman
A Bloody Mess
Freddys Plan
Freddy Vs Jason
Ghostface?
Killing The Competition
Back For Me
Control
Overpowered
Bye...
All Freddys
A Long Awaited Demise
A New Patient
About Creeper
Cuddle Time
Soft Side
Michael And Jason
I've Missed You
Remember Me
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Caught
Good To Be Back
A Safe Place
Pushing Limits
A Midnight Walk
Friends
Cheering Up
Deal
A Day With Norman
A Day With Hannibal
A Day With Billy
A Day With Jason
A Day With Michael
A Day With Freddy
A Day With Chucky
A Day With Pennywise
A Day With Creeper
My Decision
The Final Goodbye
Bonus Canons

Jason Voorhees

51.9K 1.5K 3.2K
By BrokeInGlass

Y/n POV

Me and Bill continued to walk down the hall, though I began to slow down, fear building up inside.

"You want to know about him, right?" Bill asks before I could.

I nod to him, looking around nervously.

"Jason had been drowned when he was young, resulting in his mother taking revenge by killing most of the camp counselors. After she had died Jason came back, killing anyone who set foot on Camp Crystal Lake with a machete most of the time. His kill count is one hundred fifty seven." Bill explained with a nervous sigh.

"One hundred fifty seven?!" I shouted, shocked at the number.

"Yeah..." Bill said, looking down anxiously.

"I understand if you don't want to go in for this one." He says as he looks up to me and into my eyes-

"I still want to go in." I say with a deep breath, making Bills eyes widen.

"You really are different from the others." Bill nervously chuckles as he walks to the door.

"How so?" I ask.

"You seem to really care about them, you have a kind heart Y/n." He says with a sweet smile as he stops to look at me.

I lightly smile back, a light blush on my face. I swear, I could stare into his eyes forever-

BANG!

We jump to hear a bang from Jason's room.

Bill peeks in to see Jason simply getting up from bed.

Bill sighs.

"Are you ready?" He asks as he looks over to me.

I nod my head, making him turn the key and open the door for me.

I walk in, Bill following close behind me.

Jason sitting up in his bed, looks over to us, though mainly at me.

His eyes widen as he gets a good look at me.

"Hi there, my names Y/n. I'll be your new nurse." I say with a kind smile.

His simple response is a stare as his eyes look along my face.

"He doesn't talk." Bill whispers to me.

I nod lightly, now taking a new understanding of him.

"Your names Jason, right?" I ask, hoping for an answer.

He lightly nods his head 'Yes' as he sits up straight in his bed, continuing to look at me.

After a moment of silence, I was at a loss of words. I was taking in everything about him, his worn out hockey mask soaked in dry blood, his eyes looking at me with an adorable curiousness, his tattered brown jacket, black shirt, baggy jeans, and work boots.

"I heard that you had drowned, I'm really sorry that you had to go through that." I say sincerely, looking down in sorrow for him.

Suddenly Jason stands up, towering over both me and Bill, his head taller than the ceiling.

I flinch at his sudden movement, his overpowering height and threatening appearance making me startled.

He just stands up. His sad eyes looking into mine.

In his beautiful hazel eyes I could see the forest he once roamed, he loved but dreaded the sight of it.

Looking deeper into those eyes of his I saw a prolonged sorrow, tiredness of each day, of living.

I give him a sweet smile as I brush my hand gently along the cheek of his mask.

He jumps, startled at my contact.

"Y/n-" Bill shouts, worried.

Third Person POV

Bill stops as he realizes Jason wouldn't hurt the kind-hearted girl, all he wanted was a meaning to life besides hatred and revenge,

Love.

As much a Bills heart was set on Y/n, he couldn't help but smile seeing how well she connected with these psychopaths.

Y/n POV

Bill smiled as he saw me and Jason, making me happy that he seemed to understand me and my actions.

I continued to look at Jason as he raised his hand, placing it gently on my hand.

He closed his eyes, enjoying the moment.

He opened his eyes. Though I couldn't see his mouth, I could tell he was now happy by the shape and look of his eyes.

He holds onto my hand, taking it off his face though still holding it.

He brings me to his desk which seems to have scattered drawings on it.

"Oh wow Jason! Your drawings are wonderful." I say as I observe all of them.

He looks down, embarrassed at my compliment.

"I especially love this one." I say as I point to one.

He lifts his head a bit, looking at the drawing I like.

He lifts it and holds it in front of me as he looks at my face. It was a simple pink flower, not as detailed as Norman's but still a nice sight.

"It looks very pretty." I say kindly as I look at the drawing then into his eyes.

He holds the picture in front of the both of us, allowing himself to get a good look at it.

He then releases my hand, pointing at the flower, then pointing to me.

His pointer finger poked my upper chest, close to my neck.

"I'm a flower?" I ask, confused with a giggle.

He nods his head 'No'.

"I'm pink?" I ask, laughing a bit louder at what I'm coming up with.

He places his hand on his forehead in a facepalm way, though I could tell he was really smiling at my confusion.

He places the drawing gently on his desk, grabbing a blank sheet of paper and beginning to write on it.

After he finished, he handed it to me.

I took it from his hand, reading what he wrote.

"You look pretty like flower."

I giggled at his adorable note.

"Thank you, you're incredibly sweet." I say as a light blush forms on my cheeks.

He looked down once again in embarrassment, which I found absolutely adorable.

He lifted his head, picking up the picture of the flower again.

He pinched the stem of it, then pulled lightly on the paper. He then looked at my face for a response.

"You want to pick flowers?" I ask, curiously.

He furiously nods his head 'Yes' like he was excited.

I giggled at his cute act.

"Maybe we can pick some together." I suggest, making him nod again.

"I can't wait!" I exclaim happily.

He places the flower down and I hold both of his hands as I look into his eyes with an excited smile.

He looked back into mine and I felt he was somehow even happier than I was.

"It was really nice meeting you Jason." I say as I pull him into a hug.

He jumps at my hug, shocked that anyone would do such a thing.

He hesitantly wraps his big arms around me, his body shaking in nervousness.

I release him from the hug, looking at him with a comforting smile.

"I have to go now, but I'll make sure to see you again, okay?" I say to him with a smile, he nods his head in reply.

I release his hand, walking away with Bill.

Before we walk out I give Jason a small wave.

He shyly waves back just before bashfully looking down.

Bill locks the door behind us, this time with a sigh of happiness following.

"You're really good with everyone." Bill says to me with a smile.

"Thank you." I say with a light smile.

"I'm really glad to have you here." He says as a blush begins to form on his cheeks.

"And I'm glad to be here." I say, my smile growing bigger.

"So who's next?" I ask happily.

"Oh uhm-" Bill jumps, grabbing a paper from his pocket.

"Oh no-" He says with his eyes wide, his hands shaking.

"Who is it?" I ask, worried.

"Micheal Myers." He says, his voice shaking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.3K 25
Y/n becomes a nurse at the asylum for dangerous killers, she's going there for one reason only, that she and one other knows of. Will the slashers ex...
150K 3.4K 20
You're roommates with a bunch of slashers (listed below), what else can I say? Not all slashers are included, just ones that are widely known with on...
117K 5.4K 45
BOOK ONE- Male reader version Being the new nurse at the worlds most dangerous Sanitarium becomes more than just a new job. All characters are portra...
794K 21.4K 27
You're now independent, alone in your much-too-big house... well, it would be too big if you were living alone. After an interesting then of events...