Their Secret (A One Directio...

By Crzy1DPatterson

Meet Avan she is your average 16 year old. But when she wins a contest to spend a week with her favorite boy... More

Their Secret (A One Direction Story)
Chapter 1 We Have A Winner
Chapter 2 Leaving and Arriving
Chapter 3 Hi I'm Avan!
Chapter 4 Strange
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!
Chapter 5 Deja Vu
Chapter 6: Campfire's, Marshmellow's, and Kisses
Chapter 7: Chaos?
OMG!!!!!!!!!!1 VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ :'((((
Chapter 8: Running from a Fight: Coward.
Chapter 9: Help Me Harry...............
Chapter 10: Jefferson/Louis?
Chapter 11: Did JeLouis Win...Or.....Lose?
Chapter 12: This Isn't Happening.......... The End :))

VERYY IMPORTANT A/N!!!!!!!!!!!! READ!!!

5.3K 38 4
By Crzy1DPatterson

Heyy guy's Vas' Happening? Haha lol well as you guys know I am forever grateful to each and every one of my Fans, Readers, Voters, and my Commenters I would not be were I am today without you guys.  I actually cried tears last what was it Tuesday or Wednesday because of how many people are being so supportive.........

Okay! enough of the sappy love story! Here it goes the book ends in the next chapter! Horayy! Not. LOl PLOT TWIST(as you guys say) THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

SO HERE IS WHERE YOU GUYS COME IN! I DESPRATELY NEED YOUR HELP!!

1: Will someone please be willing to make me a trailer for the sequel?

2: I need help with the Title!

3: If you guys will anyone wanna make me a book cover?

I LOVE YOU GUYS XxX

LOVE,

CRZY1DPATTERSON XxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
18.6K 340 60
★COMPLETE★ ★SEQUEL: BLEED★ She cant let it happen. As Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis get closer to her town of vampires, she has to make horribl...
145K 5.1K 53
Alex was just a normal 17 year old girl who lived in London and loved the boy band One Direction. Her life gets turned around when she bumpes into a...
53K 731 58
Ally Tomlinson is, you guessed it, one of Louis Tomlinson's younger sisters. Growing up, they became best friends, barely spending any time apart. Si...