Alpha's Little Luna

Por reddenedroses

"Tell me girl, why did you and your worthless self waltz into my territory?" An unfamiliar voice booms just b... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 66

21K 693 63
Por reddenedroses

Greyson's POV~

Holding Willa's hand I watch as Dr. Fleming leaves the room after evaluating her.

She said that the wolfsbane has completely left her system. Now her body is just keeping her asleep because the amount of stress it's been under for the past few weeks.

But she's healthy, and that's all that matters.

Kissing her knuckles softly I lean back in my chair.

It's refreshing to finally come upstairs to our bedroom without the sorrow it would've bring before.

She lays in her spot on the bed, while I pull my desk chair up to her side. Staying by her side at all times until she wakes up.

I smile slightly before my eyes start to droop shut. My own body starting to relax from its intense high of adrenaline.

Maybe now I can actually sleep.

"Greyson!" My eyes shoot open when I hear the shrill voice. It only takes seconds before a little someone climbs into my lap.

"Hello Lillie," I smile kissing her cheek quickly.

She giggles squeezing her stuffed animal to her chest. "Why is Willa sleeping? Can she hear me? Hello!"

Putting my hand over her mouth I cringe to her loud yells. "Let her sleep," I tell Lillie in a hushed tone. "She's very tired."

"But I wanted to tell her hi," she tells me after I take my hand away from her mouth.

Smiling I look down to her. "And you can, just later. When she wakes up I'll have Mom bring you back over."

She nods reaching over, patting the back of Willa's hand gently.

"Speaking of Mom," I watch as she peers up to me for a second before looking back to my mate. "Has she woken up yet?"

Lillie nods fast, "Yeah. Dad and I came here to bring her back home. Why is everyone sleeping? I kept hitting Sebastian and he still won't wake up."

"Just be patient," I laugh slightly.

"Lillie dear, it's time to go home," I look up seeing Mom in the doorway with a sleepy smile on her lips.

"Okay, bye Grey!" She says hurriedly, scrambling off my lap before running out the door.

I shake my head, a soft smile on my lips.

Mom is about to turn away, but I'm quick to open my mouth. "Thank you, for helping her Mom."

She turns around smiling. "Of course, I love you both very much."

"Love you," I whisper as she already turns to walk away.

Taking a deep breath, I sit back in my chair. My hand never leaving hers.

I know that she's back, and she's safe. But I find it hard to not be touching her, just making sure that she's truly here with me.

Smiling slightly as I close my eyes, her scent once again starts to flood the room.

She really is home.

I don't know how long I fell asleep for, but when I open my eyes again the sun has set. The silence in the room is deafening.

Blinking a couple of time I sit up in my chair, realizing I don't feel Willa's hand in mine.

I must've let go in my sleep.

I look to her, wanting to grab it once again but I freeze once my eyes land on her.

Feeling my breath leave my body.

She's sitting up in bed, a look of content on her face as she looks out the window. How beautiful she looks with the dull light of the moon shining upon her face.

My body shudders as her eyes slowly look down to me, noticing how I'm not asleep anymore.

She smiles softly once our eyes connect. "Hi," she whispers.

It's like her words finally snapped me out of it, because in an instant I was out of my chair wrapping my arms around her. She laughs into my shoulder squeezing me tightly.

"I didn't want to wake you," she mumbles.

I burry my head into the crook of her neck taking this moment in.

After a second longer, I pull away before placing my hands on each sides of her face. Her eyes looking innocently to me. "I love you," I pause before shaking my head almost like I can't even process that this is real. "God, I love you so much."

Pulling her to me, I'm quick to kiss her lips.

Sighing in content when they touch, I forgot how good this felt. How she always puts a hand in my hair. The smile that always shines through the kiss.

This is perfect, absolutely perfect.

She pulls back softly, but I start peppering kisses all over her face. She giggles as I do so, before I peck one last kiss on her lips.

"I love you too," she tells me as she pushes the hair off my forehead.

"A-Are you hungry?" I ask gathering her hands in mine. "I can go get you something."

She smiles rubbing her thumb over my skin. "That would be amazing."

"Okay," kissing the back of her hand I make my way down to the kitchen. I can't help but smile softer when I see everyone asleep in the living room.

Sebastian is still asleep on the couch as Koda and Silas are cuddles on the ground next to him. Though Koda's hand is dangling from Sebastian's.

Faye and Eli take the other couch. I think they were waiting for Sebastian to wake up, and when he didn't they all fell asleep.

He'll be up soon enough.

I'm quick to make her some toast. I snatch a few containers of fruit as well before I go upstairs.

Balancing at all the items in my arms I walk through the door chuckling slightly. "I kind of just grabbed all of the fruit we had. I didn't know which one you were in the mood for."

When I get no response, I look up finally. I feel my heart plummet when I see the blankets tossed from the bed. Willa no where in sight.

The food drops to the floor as I run out of the room. She couldn't have gone far, I was only gone for 5 minutes tops.

Following her scent, it goes out the front door. My feet moving quickly to catch up to her. She's still on the territory, but why'd she leave?

My feet plummet through the snow as I run. My breath coming out in clouds in front of my face.

Once I pinpoint her scent, I sigh. Of course she'd go there.

Panting, I stop behind a still body. Frozen in place, looking across the water.

"I'm sorry," she states in a whisper. She hugs her arms around her tightly as she speaks. "I just wanted to come out her one more time."

"Why?"

I watch as she shrugs, her head dropping. "Just trying to make myself believe that this is real." She laughs bitterly. "That I'm not hallucinating."

My eyebrows come together, as I step closer to her. Placing a hand on her shoulder, she turns around to me. "Hallucinating?"

"You have no idea what kind of things they did to me."

I shuffle my feet watching as she rubs her collar bone absentmindedly.

I stay silent letting her decide if she wants to tell me or not. It's her story to tell, and I don't want to pry it out of her.

Though she takes a deep breath, glancing to me shortly. "They-" she pauses before shaking her head. "They gave me umbra, Grey."

My jaw clenches as my grip on her shoulder tightens slightly. I try not to show my anger, I don't want to upset her.

"And I cant deny the fact that I still w-want it." Her face scrunches with disgust. "It's just that whenever I was injected with it, I got these hallucinations. So how do I know that I'm not still down there? How do I know that my brain isn't just imagining you to make me feel sane? I just don't believe a second of it, Greyson."

She finally looks up to me. I frown watching tears cloud her eyes, but they never fall.

"Believe it," I tell her. "You're safe again Willa, and I'm never letting you go." My jaw clenches before I shake my head.

I grab her face softly in my hands. "Feel my touch?" I ask when she still doesn't look convinced. She nods slightly. "I'm here, you're here. This isn't your imagination, okay? Feel me, touch me, do anything to make you believe again."

I run one of my hands down to the side of her neck, gripping it slightly to grab her attention again. Finally her hand draws away from her collar bone, placing on top of my hand.

My eyes widen once I glance upon her skin. A deep embedded scar, newly healed.

The shape of an X.

Before I think, I lean down.

My eyes closing as my lips graze her cold skin, right over her newly formed scar.

She shudders pulling me closer to her. "I'm here," I whisper, running my lips over it.

My eyes blink heavily as my mind draws back to the identical scar written in me.

I should've known that Flint and Bahee would be working together. The bad ones always tend to find each other.

They'll never touch her again, and I'll make sure of it.

If they ever show their faces again, they're dead.

"I'm sorry," I hear her say again making me pull away.

"What for, little one?"

"Running away like that, thinking my mind was just playing a trick on me." She shakes her head while rubbing her forehead. "My head is just foggy."

"You did nothing wrong, only time will heal. Okay?"

She nods as I start to guide her back to the house.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 28K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
107K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
113K 5.8K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...
430K 10.6K 25
*A/N* This story is being remade onto my new account, volpinawrites! The new name is |Siren for Luna|! It has the same basic plot line with a lot of...