VRO IMAGINES

By ALONEPART1

@youfxckingsuckboi , and @SHOUTOUTMYMUCUS collab book @AyosSaltyFrie did our cover. GET Y'ALL ONE SHE FYE More

RIGHT MY WRONGS
Part 2?
MAKE OUT HILL PART 1 & 2
BRO COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP BRUH
The Unknown
THE UNKNOWN PART 3
WHO DO YOU LOVE?
IMVU
IMVU PT. 2
where did we go wrong?
Read this please
Best Friends
FOSTER DAD AND I
FOSTER DAD AND I PT. 2
Hey please read this.
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT.2
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT. 3
DDLG
DDLG PT. 2
DDLG PT. 3
NO MORE PAIN
NO MORE PAIN PT. 2
BABYSITTER
BABYSITTER PT. 2 (FILLER)
THE UNKNOWN BOOK?
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT READ THOUGH.
WHAT UPDATE Y'ALL WANT?
THE LOVE TRIANGLE
DOG ASS NIGGA
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 2
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 3
PLEASE PLEASE READ. THANK YOU
EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE
Read pretty please with cherries on top
COLLAB WITH US?!?!?!
STOP IT
A FRIENDLY FAVOR
PLS READ!!!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLS READ
DOUBLE LIFE
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 2
DOUBLE LIFE PT.3
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 4
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 5 *FILLER*
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 6
BURN ONE
THE UNKNOWN WHAT'S OUT THERE
EX
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?
โ™ฅ๏ธ
THE NOTE
Get your shit together Kara
BABII DOLL
MISTY

The Unknown PART 2

557 26 44
By ALONEPART1

I wanted to post another chapter before I do my homework so enjoy.

Jah's perspective

I awoke to the feeling of Stokeley shaking my shoulder awake as he called out my name repeatedly.

"Bruh X come on, wake your ass up" I heard his faint voice bring me out of my slumbers, finally getting up. I rubbed my eyes and saw my clothing and various other items scattered across my floor as I glanced up to see Stoke leaving the room and shutting the door carefully.

I grumbled and flopped back down onto my bed turning over and pulling my soft covers tighter around me to keep the warmth and comfort of my bed. I floated into thoughts of the Purge and what would happen... Again, I awoke to Stokeley shaking my shoulder before a slap connected with my back.

"Bro get your ass up" his voice repeated more annoyed this time as I let out a raspy groan. "I'm up so get off me" I slurred together as I opened my eyes again, I hadn't even realized that I had fallen asleep again.

I sat up in my warm bed as I stretched up and let out a loud yawn as Stokeley rolled his eyes and stalked out of the room. I glanced around, taking in my surroundings before reaching to the side of the bed for my phone resting on the bedside table.

Shit, it's almost 10:30 I realized as I threw my phone back down on the table and rolled out of bed. I trudged across the grey carpet and over to the closet and swung the creaky wooden door open, glancing at the door mirror on the inside of the door as I walked forwards into the room draped with shelves and hangers of clothing.

Clicking on the bright fluorescent light, I chose out a simple pair of sweatpants and a shirt with a sweatshirt as I headed out and slammed the door shut behind me. As I headed over to the bathroom across from the closet, I reached down to pick up some of the mess I had, it bothered me when shit was too messy. Before I shut the door behind me I heard my phone start buzzing with vibrations on the table.

I paid no attention to the sounds as I dropped my clothes on the marble counter of the sink and hopped into the shower, turning on the water to a comforting temperature. As I let the water run over my body I heard the phone stop as I wondered who it could've been or what they wanted the day before the purge.

I finished washing myself, changing into a clean comfortable pair of clothing and checking out my hair and skin in the mirror before I heard my phone start to ring again. Could it be the same person?

I stepped out of the room and grabbed my phone from the table, looking at the caller screen. Geneva. What could she possibly want? I fumed as I slide across the screen to answer her call.

"What" I asked with no emotion, busting myself with tidying my room and making my bed as I heard her breath on the other side of the phone.

"I was thinking we could meet up before the purge to..." she trailed off as I scrunched up my nose at her offer.

"Bitch what you need me for before the Purge? Get some dick somewhere else I'm busy" I scoffed at her as I heard fumbling from her end.

"No I meant like...come with your group. I know you go out every purge and I was thinking I could help you guys out because-" she quickly rambled on before I cut her off with a cough.

"You're not coming with us I don't know what the fuck you think this is. You're going to be dead weight who's only chasing for the money, no way" I seethed over the line as I gripped the phone tightly in my hand, throwing down the pair of jeans I was folding and plopping down on the bed.

"No Jah I'm serious, I'm not in it for money or you or whatever you think I want, just give me a chance" her voice crackled over the phone as the connection falters slightly.

"Don't fucking call me Jah, and I know your ass won't do anything without some sort of gain for yourself or the other pleasure of using others. Talk to you later I'm busy" I finished the conversation as my finger hovered over the end call button.

Memories came flooding back of our positive happy moments and how we'd can for hours everyday before I shook myself out of my feelings.

"No wait Jah ple-" she started saying before I cut her off again.

"Bye" I said before pressing down hard on the end call button, locking and tossing my phone down on my bed, closing my eyes and rubbing my temples in frustration.

I shook my head to clear off my thoughts and yawned as I got off the bed. I quickly headed towards the door and opened it, closing it behind my figure as I swaggered over to the stairwell making my way down the creaky steps.

The smell of bacon being sizzled in the pan, eggs being fried, and loud laughter from the guys hit me all at once as I came off the last step. I let out a chuckle at the way Craig was sprawled across the black leather couch with his left leg dangling on the upper part of it and his right leg dangling off with a lighter clasped tightly in his hand and the other containing a handful of whipped cream. They surrounded the couch laughing and as I stepped closer I came to understand what they were so geeked off about.

"What are y'all...oh my godddd y'all niggas dumb" I laughed out as I saw Tank leaning over Craig's face with a sharpie in hand, tracing out a shape suspiciously similar to a dick next to Craig's mouth.

"Don't forget the balls!" Trunks reminded him. The guys snickered as Tank nodded and followed the instructions before closing the cap and throwing the sharpie down onto the table.

What made it even funnier is the drool that cascaded from his open mouth left a trail right under the drawing, looking as if he got nutted on.

Tank got up looking around frantically. "Where the fucking sharpie go? Why y'all always touching shit" he fumed.

This only made us howl with laughter even more. "How he go from playing around to being angry cause he got amnesia? Craig must've had another wild night again if he sleeping through all of this ", I thought chuckling while twisting one of my grey dreads.

Coolie smacked his lips. "You bout blind as shit you literally sat it down like not even a minute ago." He pointed at the table. "It's right there"

Tank waved him off and picked up the sharpie moving closer to Craig who was completely oblivious to what was about to happen to him considering he was unconscious and as I stood there frozen in anticipation with the guys, I watched Tank flick the closed cap sharpie over Craig's nose gently.

We snickered as Craig began to stir in his sleep, still Tank kept flickering his nose while trying to hold in his laugh. Splat! That's how hard Craig smacked himself in the face with the whip cream, getting some on the couch as he quickly got up getting into a fighting stance, holding his fist up to his face looking startled.

We roared with laughter except Craig who still look shook before his face contorted into anger, his hands quickly dropping to his sides. "Who the fuck did it! Y'all play to fucking much. Can't even sleep in this bitch!" he fumed, the veins sticking out of his forehead.

"Shut yo cry baby ass up. It's time to eat breakfast anyway. Yooooo" Tank laughed putting his hand on Scar's shoulder. "Why his veins look like fat ass noodles."

Craig shouted "That's it!" before lunging at Tank putting him in a headlock. He slapped Tank's bald headedness "Yeah who's your daddy? Talk that shit now"

Tank's head was tucked securely under Craig's arm as the two wrestled for dominance. "Yeah aight dickface wait till I get out this shit Ima fold yo lanky body ass up like a lawn chair" Tank replied with an heaved sigh, tired from trying to break out of Craig's hold as we watched in amusement.

"Fuck! I forgot about the food fucking around with y'all ugly asses" Trunks yelled running towards the kitchen out of sight.

Scar smacked his lips. "It was your idea dummy!" he yelled out as I snorted.

"Snitch." I laughed with a tahaha receiving a death stare from Scar. I strolled over to the kitchen and began to set out the plates for everyone around the table before settling down in my place. Trunks hovered around the table as he scooped the food out onto our plates and the other guys gathered around their chairs.

"Aye what the fuck is this" Scar questioned as he poked a fork at the partially burnt eggs that we're resting on his plate.

"Y'all distracted me what the fuck do you expect?" Trunks defended as Scar turned up his nose in pettiness and slight disgust.

Tank peered down at his plate using his fork to push the bacon around. "I know you fucking lying"he muttered with his face scrunched.

"So how was your nap Craig" Ronny snickered as the other guys muffled their laughter with forkfuls of food. Craig raised his eyes and suspiciously looked around the table where nobody would meet his eye.

"What the fuck is yall on" he demanded from us as everyone continued eating and ignoring his questions. As he realized nobody would answer he rolled his eyes and shrugged, turning his attention back to the food on the plate in front of him, shoveling it into his mouth cringing at the bitter flavor.

Various sounds of laughter continued fluttering around the room as Craig forcefully threw his fork down.

"What are y'all fucking laughing at?!" Craig exclaimed, his veins showed visible through his forehead again as I doubled over in laughter at what Tank said earlier.

We got our last few laughs out and the only sounds that could be heard was the sound of silverware hitting the plates, the noise of the ceiling fan that hung over the kitchen table. I hated when it ran at a slower speed because of the humming it made. I got up from the kitchen table with my empty plate in hand, thanked Trunks as I swaggered over to the kitchen sink putting my plate and fork in the bubbly water slowly and trying to be quiet as possible cause fuck I look like washing a dish when I clean up after everybody as is.

Just as I turned around, Trunks was looking at me with a 'I know you fucking lying' face. I sighed closing my eyes, turning back towards the sink washing my plate and fork. I dried my hands off with a paper towel tossing it into the garbage can.

Exiting out of the kitchen, I plopped down onto the leather couch before stretching out across it. I felt my consciousness dwindling away as I fought the urge to keep my eyes open, we still had so much to do today. I heard the rhythmic sounds of the pendulum clock and the chatter amongst the guys in the kitchen as my eyes finally closed, soon hearing nothing.

***

The various sounds of screaming, shouting, slew of curse words being thrown, and laughter that could be heard from afar jolted me out of my sleep. I clutched my chest seeming startled, I peered at the clock as I blinked away my drowsiness. 3:56pm. Three hours and 4 minutes then the purge begins, just fucking great, I thought while getting up, staggering.

I staggered towards the hallway swaying a little using the walls to guide me to Craig's room. 'Danger: Ninjas And Pirates And Lasers And Shit' was centered in the middle of his door in red, white, and black bold lettering. I twisted the knob to open the door and as I opened it, I could see that everyone was present.

Craig slammed his fist into his computer desk rattling the keyboard, a slew of curse words exiting his mouth. "Who in the fuck did this to me." He continued rumbling on as the others stayed silent and focused on the twisting and turning displayed across the screen between the characters.

"Y'all gonna ignore me huh?" He asked out angrily as he stormed in front of the screen and the guys grumbled out in annoyance. I walked over to the chair as I sat down and watched them play before Ski won out and hissed out a "Yesss" in success.

"Move out the way Craig" Scar said annoyed as Craig lunged at Scar and pushed his shoulder snack on to the couch before ripping the controller out of his hand.

"Aye yo chill chill" The others started yelling as Scar wrapped Craig in a chokehold and Craig began punching his arms and elbowing him in the ribs. The pair struggled and rolled across the couch as Ronny and Ski tried to pull them apart.

"Yo X help us out!" Ski finally yelled out as I rolled my eyes and got up to pry Scar's arm off of Craig and held down Craig's arms as Scar rolled off in laughter.

"I hate y'all so much" Craig growled as we burst out laughing and he rubbed his neck, stalking back towards his desk before he plopped down on the chair I was recently in.

"Aye lemme get a turn" I asked, walking over to the couch and settling down between Ski and Trunks as someone passed me a controller and we started the game.

Suddenly a loud chime sound from the door and we rolled our eyes in frustration at the interruption of our game.

"Yo Craig go open the door, you not playing" I commanded, keeping my eyes peeled to the screen in concentration as he ignored my request and continued being on his phone.

"Craig!" Ski shouted as stared up at us. "What?!" He answered with a raised voice laced with annoyance and ski answered with "You gotta go open the door the fuck".

"FINE since none of y'all wanna do that shit I'll go" I fumed as I threw my controller down onto the floor with a loud thud and walked towards the door, heading down the hallway as I neared the main entrance to our large house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.2K 25
"Fuck You Stokeley" "I won't get mad if you do mama" A story about a boy with commitment issues who just likes playing with hearts.
19.7K 747 43
โ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š . โž - ๐‰๐”๐๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ยฉ sftshwty 2022
192K 7.3K 43
I'm awful at descriptions, but it's basically what you would expect from a fic.
320K 4.7K 28
Rappers x Reader ยป I Love you way more than I even love myself. Lil skies Lil pump Lil xan xxxtentacion Tay-k YBN nahmir Ski mask the slump god Sah...