Save me Romeo (bxb)

By hannaZhrb

*COMPLETED* After "The Incident" Blake, his brother Cody and his mom move to Pine Hill. New school, new life... More

The Cast
Chapter 1 - A new Beginning
Chapter 2 - Who is Blake?
Chapter 3 - That guy
Chapter 4 - The Bad Boy
Chapter 5 - Up against the wall
Chapter 6 - My brothers best friend
Chapter 7 - Is he flirting?
Chapter 8 - Text from a Stranger
Chapter 9 - A simple Date
Chapter 10 - A Game
Chapter 11 - A normal Teen
Chapter 12 - Buddies
Chapter 13 - Fuck school
Chapter 14 - Goodbye life
Chapter 15 - Closing doors
Chapter 16 - Party Animal
Chapter 17 - Confession
Chapter 18 - You are my Home
Chapter 19 - Be my ...
Chapter 20 - My secret
Chapter 21 - Happy but hurt
Chapter 22 - Leave me
Chapter 23 - Forgive me
Chapter 24 - Concert hide and seek
Chapter 25 - Cam-girl
Chapter 26 - Fear
Chapter 27 - Angel with fists
Chapter 28 - Losing a friend
Chapter 29 - Lets play
Chapter 30 - His Story
Chapter 31 - His Story (Part 2)
Chapter 32 - My dying Soul
Chapter 33 - Turning upside down
Chapter 35 - Old faces
Chapter 36 - Prison Break
Chapter 37 - Taking Control
Chapter 38 - Cat fight
Chapter 39 - Killing me softly
Chapter 40 - Justice for Blake?
Chapter 41 - Law and Order
Chapter 42 - Law and Order (2)
Chapter 43 - The End
Important Authors Note
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Nick and Jaxsons Book!
Patreon

Chapter 34 - Waves of love

54.6K 1.6K 3.2K
By hannaZhrb

The smell of lemons and pines breezed through my nose as the sunlight hit my eyes, waking me slowly and carefully up, like a mother would wake her sleeping child in the morning. My eyelids fluttered open and the sight laying in front of me, made a smile creep up on my face. Romeo was still snuggled onto my chest, his hand on my shoulder and his hair tickling my face slightly, but in a very pleasant way. I had my arm wrapped around his waist, while my other hand was laying on top of his on my chest. He was still asleep, his breath touching my chest and just then I realized, that we were still both naked. My smile only widened, when I thought back to the events of the last night. We actually had sex and I didn't panic, not once. It was so fucking great and that I did it was Romeo, only made the whole thing so much better. 

I let my hand run through his thick black locks, leaning my head down a little, so I could inhale his scent a little better. Nuzzling my nose into his hair, I smiled to myself, knowing that this boy wasn't going anywhere. Not unless I would fuck up somehow. But he didn't leave, when he got to know the real me. He didn't leave, when I wasn't ready to come out yet. He stayed, when he heard my story. He stayed, when I had one of my panic attacks. He also didn't leave, when we did finally come out. Was I really and finally going to be happy? 

I could have stayed like this the whole day, but Romeo had slowly woken up, moving on my chest a bit. "Morning" I smiled. He responded by snuggling his head over my torso, rubbing his curls and nose against my skin, before pressing a soft kiss on my stomach. I chuckled slightly, but only because I was so fucking happy. Romeo sat up on his elbow, looking into my eyes. He still looked a little sleepy, but damn was he sexy with that messy hair of his. "Good morning love" he smirked, before leaning in and letting our lips fall against each other. We stayed like this for a moment, before I brought my hand up to cup his cheek, while starting to move my lips against his. Not in a needy or lustful way, but just to express my love for him as he did for me. 

When he pulled away slightly, we leaned or foreheads against each other, his hand cupping my neck, his thumb brushing over my skin, caressing it. "How are you feeling after yesterday?" he asked with his deep voice. Maybe he was nervous that after I had slept a night over it, I was now disgusted or unhappy, that I let him do that to me, but actually, I was still so giddy and satisfied, that I could only smile like a little girl. 

"Happy" I smiled "I really fucking enjoyed it, believe me baby. What about you?" For that answer I was quite nervous. I knew Romeo wasn't a virgin, but I had no idea how much sex he had and with how many people. I didn't even know, if I was his first guy or not. And I didn't want to ask, because I didn't need to know. Maybe someday, if it would come up, but right now, it made no difference to me, if he had slept with 100 girls and one guy or a 1000 girls and 2 million guys. The only thing that mattered was, if he had enough fun last night as well, because I didn't want to be the only one enjoying our sexlife so far. 

"Babe, yesterday was incredible. Really, I'm not just saying that, but oh man, I don't think I ever came so hard in my life before! I'm glad I wasn't the only one enjoying myself" he smirked, pressing his lips against mine once more. "Want me to make you some pancakes?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows as if he just made a sexual reference, which made me laugh a bit. "Yes please" I said and Romeo smirked, standing up in all of his naked glory and I was almost getting a boner from just that sight. He continued to put his boxers on and I grabbed my phone on my bedside table to check who texted me last night. 

"Shoot, I forgot to charge my phone" I frowned, earning myself a chuckle from Romeo. It was probably because he thought that last night, my mind was sooo far away from simple things, like keeping my damn phone alive, which in all fairness, was quite true. I decided to get up as well and when my feet touched the ground, I winced, my hand immediately going to my lower back, where a shooting pain ripped through me. 

Fuck, I forgot how much that shit hurt in the morning. I mean, it wasn't as bad as the time after Rays Party... by far. I mean, I was out, but he was probably... fuck.. well he probably wasn't gentle. And the day after the incident in the locker room, my whole body was acing from the beating, so I wasn't too focused on the pain down there. Romeo looked over to me, as he was about to put on his shirt, concern shown in his frown.

"Babe does it hurt?" he asked, walking over to my side, stroking my back. I took a deep breath, standing up, the pain shooting through me again. "Fuck... ugh don't worry baby, I'm fine, just.. a little sore, you know?" I smiled through the pain. Romeo placed a kiss on my cheek, before saying "Don't worry babe, it will probably get better in a few hours or so. Let's just stay in today and I will bring you everything you need, you don't have to move an inch." I chuckled. How cute was my boyfriend? He really cared for me, he always has. 

"No I'm fine, I will come downstairs with you, don't worry" I chuckled, carefully putting on my boxers, a shirt and some sweats. Romeo left the room in only some shorts and I rolled my eyes, as he obviously couldn't be bothered wearing a shirt. Well I wouldn't complain, I enjoyed that view quite so much, but I didn't want it to be so damn obvious, that we slept in less than pjs in front of my family. But my mom was probably already at work and Cody was maybe still asleep, since it was pretty early for the weekend. But when we got downstairs, my brother was already sitting at the kitchen counter, a mug with coffee in front of him. He looked like he hadn't slept all night. Normally, I would say it was the hangover, but he was sober last night, so... 

"Whoa man you look like shit, what happened?" Romeo asked, getting the ingredients needed for the famous Brooks pancakes. Cody stared into his mug, his eyes dead, like he had just come back from war. Now he was staring to worry me a bit, especially when he didn't answer my boyfriend. His eyes were wide, but also showed clear signs of sleep deprivation. Romeo looked also a bit worried about his best friend and stopped cracking eggs into a bowls to get a better look at him. "C-Cody?" I asked very worried now. Maybe dad had called again? Maybe it was something worse, but he looked like he had seen a ghost and couldn't believe what was reality and what was fiction any more. "Cody?" Romeo asked again. 

„I. Heard. Everything." he said, still starring wide-eyed into his mug. 

"W-What did you hear?" I asked a little confused. Especially when I looked over to Romeo to see him holding back a laugh. What the hell was going on?? "Please don't make me repeat it" he whined, now looking up and at Romeo. "You obviously get it, tell him!" Cody said, still looking upset and shocked at the same time. "What is going on?" I asked, still so fucking confused. How did Romeo understand it before I did and why was it so funny. 

Romeo cleared his throat, coming a bit closer, so he didn't have to talk so loud. "Blake he.. heh well.. heard us doing it last night" he said, almost unable to contain his laughter anymore. Every color drained from my face as the words registered in my brain. Oh. My. Fucking. God. Please kill me now. "Ew dude I heard that!" Cody whined. He truly looked like he had walked in on our parents having sex or something. "I thought you heard much more last night" Romeo smirked and now even I had to laugh, even if the whole situation was really really embarrassing for me as well. 

"Oh god I will never be the same again" Cody sighed, rubbing his tired eyes with his hands. "Wait - bro did... did mom hear?" I asked with wide eyes. Oh please god no, not my poor mother! I could never look her in the eyes again! God damn it, why couldn't we have just contained our sounds a bit... but it was such a great night! But still, if my mother would have heard us, that would be a new level of embarrassment. Cody scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably before answering "No, I don't think so. At least she didn't say anything in the morning when I saw her. For real, you guys were so loud it was.. ew, I just had to go downstairs to sleep on the couch. I mean, I could still hear.. the bed, but at least not all of the other sounds. But I guess mom was safe from all of that in her room down the hall. God damn it guys, please, just please, keep that shit down the next time! Or better yet, don't have a next time." 

Romeo and I both chuckled at that, because after what we experienced last night, there was no way in hell we wouldn't repeat that shit. When Romeo finished the pancakes, he placed a plate in front of Cody, a smile on his face. I think he was trying to apologize. But we both knew as disturbed as he was right now, he wasn't really mad at us. Not in a too serious way at least. Romeo placed a plate in front of me, before pressing a kiss on my temple. I flinched, but only for a split second, as it was still pretty new to me to be this open in front of Cody. That we finally didn't have to hide anymore felt amazing. I pulled the chair back and when I tried to sit on it, I winced, my hand automatically going to my lower back, as the soreness got worse for a second. Romeo looked a bit concerned, but also happy as this was a reminder, that we hooked up last night. Cody glanced over to me and when it clicked in his head, he immediately pressed his eyes together, letting his fork fall onto his plate „Oh my god guys!" he whined. 

"Ok wow, now I can't even eat in my own kitchen anymore. I'm gonna take this upstairs" he said, still looking very disturbed. You could say, that he was being too sensitive, but for that he only found out yesterday, that I was in love with a guy, that happened to be his best friend, he was taking the whole 'hearing us having sex' thing pretty good in my opinion. Still, now that he knew that I was.. well the bottom, it was way more awkward for me as well. Romeo could only chuckle again and I had to shake my head, trying to forget what just happened. 

"I think you should spend the day with him" I said, digging into my food. 

"Yeah, I thought about that too. Maybe it would be good to remind him, that our relationship changes nothing about my friendship with him. Is that fine with you?" he asked, sounding as sweet as ever, even as he was using his deep and husky voice, which kind of turned me on now, but it really wasn't the time. Or was it?

"Of course baby, I think that's a great idea. I think I'm gonna check up with Amelie and Luke as well. Sunday I think I should really do a bit of studying and especially sleeping, but we could grab lunch or something like that? And we could ride to school together Monday morning, if you want and then I could spend the night at your place?" I suggested, standing up and walking over to him, stroking his shoulders. 

"Sounds fantastic. You know, you look really sexy right now" he growled making me shiver. I wanted him so badly right now, I didn't even care about my soreness. My hand went to stroke his defined chest and his breath hitched in his throat. 

"Well what do you say you tell Cody about our plan and I will go take a quick shower and maybe you could join me?" I said in a deep voice, whispering it into his ear. I could feel a slight shiver crawling over his body, which made me smirk. He cleared his throat before saying "I think that's the best idea you've ever had".

I chuckled, before walking up the stairs to my bathroom, well still limping a bit, but I didn't care anymore. Quickly, I turned on the shower, undressing myself. Stepping into the shower, I was already aroused and excited just knowing Romeo was coming in here very soon. I quickly washed off all the evidence that was left from last nights events on my naked body. I guess the idea with the shower had more perks than just one. Suddenly, I was ripped out of my thoughts when the bathroom door squeaked open, revealing a smiling Romeo. He looked as sexy as he always did, but this time, I was almost more aroused then usually, maybe because I already had an idea of what was about to go down here. 

He quickly undressed himself, so eager he almost fell over. I had seen him naked a couple of times now, but still, his body was so amazing to me, my dick twitched in excitement just from the sight in front of me. Romeo stepped, bare as he was, into the shower, laying his hands on my broad shoulders, before joining me under the running water. The drops of water rolling down his face and landing on his torso made my mouth water. "How much time do we have?" I asked in a low voice, hungry for my man. "15 minutes. Cody has gone to the store and he will be back soon" Romeo growled back, visibly just as hungry. "That's enough" I breathed before crashing my lips agains his, waisting no time and moved them more then gently, but filled with passion. 

His hands found my chest, caressing it while mine rested on his waist. We knew we didn't have too much time, but we still wanted to enjoy every second we had. "Do you wanna go all the way again or do you need a little time" he breathed, breaking the kiss for a split second. He was so considered and cared for me, it only made me love him more. 

My hand found the back of his head, running my fingers through his wet locks, before saying "Fuck me", in my so called sexy voice.

And that's all Romeo needed to hear, as his tiger took over, smashing his lips against mine again, his hands pulling me closer by the neck. My own wandered from his waist to his butt, giving it a light squeeze. Romeo looked deep into my eyes as a moan escaped him. We were both fully erect at this point and even leaked some precum. "I need you right now" I growled in need. Romeo nodded eagerly, taking my shoulders to spin me around and gently, but with force, pressed me against the wall. 

His hand wandered between my legs, spreading them a bit and I was wondering what he was about to do. I felt his fingers spreading my butt cheeks apart as well and I was already preparing myself for his giant cock, but instead I felt his soft tongue gently graze against my pulsating hole. I winced in pleasure as the tip swirled around my entrance, spreading his saliva all over my pink skin while massaging it. My nails tried to dig into the tiles of the wall as the pleasure was getting the best of me. 

A loud moan ripped through me, when I felt his tongue carefully enter me a bit, rimming my entrance, while also prepping me a bit. I guess I didn't need too much of that, seen as we just fucked a few hours ago. Still, his tongue was working my hole, stealing quick pants, shivers and moans from me every now and then. When his tongue curled up a bit, filling me with even more pleasure, I whined a loud "Oh fuck!". That seemed to satisfy Romeo quite a bit as well, since he released a low moan. Carefully, he pulled out of me, licking over my entrance a few more times, before getting up from his knees.

"Please" I whimpered with need and Romeo understood immediately, capturing my lips in another kiss, after turning me around, pressing my back against the wall. He let my tongue enter his mouth, exploring it as much as I wanted and needed. Our moans mixed together in the best way possible, creating pure music for us. I pulled back a bit, giving him a cheeky smile, that confused him a bit, before I wrapped my arms around his neck. The next thing he knew, I jumped up, letting my legs wrap around his waist. Of course he reacted quickly and his hands grabbed my ass, holding me up. It was risky, but I trusted Romeo enough to not let me fall or at least tell me if he couldn't take it anymore. I was pretty ok tall and muscular, well not too much, but also not skinny, but Romeo somehow had the strength of a superhero. 

When he didn't complain, I loosened my grip on his neck with one arm, taking ahold of his erect member, guiding it to my entrance. Romeo looked at me with hazy eyes asking "Are you sure?" I answered by lowering myself slowly and carefully onto his dick. A moan ripped through me, as I clutched onto his shoulders more when the pain hit. At first it was bad, but I kept pushing through it until he was fully inside me and this time, I adjusted to his size very quickly. I guess my body was still used to it from last night. Romeo release a shaky breath, his grip on my ass cheeks tightening. 

When the pleasure was finally definitely stronger than the pain, I pulled my head away from the crook of his neck, nodding to show him, that we could move now. Romeo wasted no time, lifting me up from his shaft a bit with my help, before I bounced down on it again. We both moaned in pleasure, loving the feeling of each other in this way. 

We started slowly at first, me bouncing up and down his dick, my anus perfectly wrapped around it, but when he hit my prostate and a loud whine ripped through me, something darkened in his gaze and we started to go faster. Feeling his dick pounding into my backside, hitting that sweet sweet spot over and over again made my own cock throb almost painfully. We quickened our pace even more, both of our breaths filled with need and pleasure. I let one of my hands wander to my own shaft, slowly stroking it as I threw my head back, enjoying every second of this. 

"Babe I'm close" he moaned. "Me too" I nodded quickly. Romeo tightened his grip on my ass, as he lifted me up and let me bounce down on his shaft over and over again so quickly, while I adjusted my pace on my shaft. He made sure to hit my prostate every time and with so much force, that I could feel a tingly feeling ripping through me. Shooting my load on both of our chests was enough to drive Romeo over the edge as well, as quickly pulled out of me, releasing partly on the wall and on my back. We both moaned through our highs, loving this feeling and being happy to experience it with each other. 

When we stopped panting and squeezing out every last drop of cum, he slowly and carefully let me stand on the ground again. I pulled him into another kiss, leading us under the water again, so we could actually get clean this time. I helped him wash his chest and he cleaned my back and hair. When we were clean enough, Romeo hurried and dried himself off, before slipping into some clothes, since Cody was probably already home and waiting for him. I watched his every move, still a little woozy from my intense orgasm and just so happy. He opened the glass door to my shower, stepping in fully clothed, as he gently grabbed me by the neck and let his lips fall onto mine. 

I savoured the taste of his lips, tracing my tongue across them with a wide smile, earning myself a chuckle from my boyfriend. "I will see you tomorrow babe" Romeo smiled, pressing his lips onto mine once more, before hurrying out the door. I let myself lean against the wall, filled with so much happiness I almost cried, for real, I'm not fucking with you. How come this boy was giving me everything I never knew I needed. He didn't try to fix me, because he didn't think I was broken. He simply gave me everything I needed to slowly heal and come out of this war with beautiful scars. Jesus, I sound corny. 

After waiting a bit and enjoying the moment while it lasted, I got changed myself, hissing with every movement a bit, as the soreness was getting a bit worse, but nothing I couldn't handle. I had texted Luke and Amelie earlier, asking them to hang out and when they agreed, we actually spend a great afternoon together. I had such a great time and I have never felt so free in my life before. They knew about Romeo and me and still loved me. We talked a lot about him, actually. They had A LOT of questions also concerning our sexlife. I tried to be as discrete as possible and especially when the question of who bottoms and shit came up, I shut that part of the conversation down very quickly. 

But other than that we had a great time and when I came home that evening, I fell onto my bed and straight to sleep. I hadn't even noticed just how tired I was until I saw my bed and had the chance to finally let sleep take over. The next day I mostly slept until I actually got to do some studying done. I did meet with Romeo for lunch but after that, I had to go straight back to sleep again. How was I so tired? Monday morning I woke up, still a bit sore, but as soon as I remembered, that Romeo would take me to school today, where everybody knew about us and didn't really care that much, I shot up from my slumber, quickly putting some clothes on, anything as long as I was dressed quickly and fixed my hair in the mirror, before going, or should I say running with a touch of limping, down the stairs. 

"What's up with you?" my brother laughed, nibbling on his piece of toast. Mom had apparently already gone to work, but still managed to make us a simple but loving breakfast. "Nothing...just happy I guess" I shrugged, pouring myself a cup of coffee. When I turned around, Cody had stopped eating and looked at me rather happy. "That's so good Blake. I'm happy for you" he said with a genuine smile on his lips. The sound of a honk from outside made us both look up from our happy-trance. Romeo had arrived with his back car, waiting for me and his best friend to ride to school with. 

Quickly, we grabbed our stuff, before hopping into his car, me giving him a kiss and Cody sighing at the sight, which only made us chuckle. In the car, we acted more like a group of friends, like we used to, except that Romeos hand was resting on my thigh, which seemed to have slipped my brothers attention. Apparently the two of them had a great one on one time the other day, which really made me happy, as the last thing I wanted to do, was come between them. 

Arriving at school and getting out of the car, Romeo immediately took my hand and intertwined it with his, the sunglasses on his nose making him look so badass, I had to smile. Cody walked next to us as we reached the front door of the building, pushing it open and entring the school as a couple for the first time. It felt so incredibly, when the people around us gave us a quick glance and a few stares, but not much more, treating us like any other new high school couple. I looked over to my boyfriend to see the hint of a smile in the corner of his lips, which made me chuckle. We spotted the rest of our group near our lockers, leaning against a row of them and talking, like nothing had ever happened. 

"Good morning assholes" Romeo greeted, taking his glasses off. 

"Somebody seems happy" Luke commented and everybody giggled at his comment, except for me, who kind of blushed. "Well you should try being in love, it really changes you" Romeo said with what somebody could mistaken for sarcasm, but he actually meant it. 

"So how is paradise? Especially for you bro?" Nick grinned at Cody, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive way. 

"Yeah well it is all good, except for Friday night, when these two were ... well let's just say way too loud- oh god, now I'm remembering, make it stop!" Cody grimaced and we all laughed at his misery. I really was sorry for putting him through that, since I never ever would want to hear his sex noises, but I didn't regret that night at all. It was way too perfect for that. 

"Hey fags!" somebody called from behind us and we didn't even have to turn around to know, that it was one of the basketball dickheads. I groaned in annoyance. Of course somebody had to be against it. It was just good, that it was only the basketball team, who I didn't care much about. 

"What the fuck did you just say?" Romeo growled, taking a step forward and I had to hold him back by the shoulder, so he wouldn't start a fight in the schools hallways. "If you know what's best for you, you apologize right now and leave them and all of us alone" my brother had to interfere. Even Jaxson and Nick were walking to the three guys, well one guy and two minions, looking really intimidating. "Did you like that beating we gave you a bit too much or what?" Nick spat in their direction. Oh he really wasn't a fan of them. 

"You wish fairy" the guy hissed. Suddenly Amelie was pushing through our crowd, standing small and proud in front of that asshole. I groaned, as my friends were way too fucking brave for their own good. Normally, I was the short tempered airhead, but in this friend group, I was apparently the mom. Did I have to save her as well or what?

„You heard him. Apologize. Now!" she spat at him, which only made the guy laugh hysterically. „Listen here slut, I know you really want to fuck me as much as those queers do a-" he couldn't finish as suddenly Amelies knee had kicked up between his legs, making him howl in pain and resulting in him falling to the ground, holding his dick almost crying. 

"Apologize right now you piece of shit" she screamed down at him. When he shock his head, still a bit of braveness in him, her foot connected with his groin, his minions only watching in horror as they didn't really want to hit a girl or cover his crotch or shit. "Apologize you wimp!" she yelled again as the guy really cried tears of pain. 

"Ok ok! God fucking Christ I'm sorry!" Amelie smiled proudly, before turning to his shocked minions and said "Get him out of here before I change my mind" The two of them hurried and picked him up by the arms, carrying their hurt boss away from my coolest friend ever. When Amelie turned around to see our surprised but smiling faces, she bowed, earning herself laughter and clapping from all of us. 

"See you later" she smiled, walking off to her locker on the other side of the hall, Cody, Nick, Luke and Jaxson following her. Cody and Amelie actually had their locker there, the rest just wanted to give me and Romeo a second before class to be alone.  

"That was .. amazing! I never knew Ams could hit a guy like that" I laughed and Romeo chuckled as well. "Yeah she really is amazing" he laughed as well. Romeo opened his locker and got some books out of them, before closing it again. Looking down at his notes, he said "So we will still meet up for lunch, right? Maybe we could go off campus, just the two of us or maybe the gang could tag along, I thought the new Italian restaurant looked pretty good or maybe-" Romeo said and I smiled at every word, happy that everything was normal right now. We were just like any other couple, sometimes facing trouble, in our case my past, but we were finally happy. 

I chuckled at how cute Romeo was, even if he wasn't noticing it, frowning at his notes, while planing our future, even if it was only a few hours away. My eyes wandered away from his adorable face and had fallen onto the front door of the school, which just opened. And I immediately saw them. Those cold and grey eyes, which pierced into me. It was like somebody had stabbed me in the stomach and now I was facing death. He was the reaper, a monster and he was standing inside my school, where I was finally happy. 

The sound of the lockers being hit got everybody's attention and only then I realized, that it was me, who had fallen back at them, my knees giving up under me and letting me fall to the ground. My breath was fast and hard, but I didn't care. All I saw were those grey eyes. He was back. Ray was back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.5K 25
During the summer before his senior year, Stiles decides to create a new chapter in his life. He comes out to his friends and is taken aback by the o...
8.4K 389 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
3.7K 76 26
[Warning.May contain] Bad language (Doesn't really appear a lot) A boyxboy love story. This story goes about the life of a Filipino boy named Blake R...
95.9K 4.4K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...