The Mafia And His Queen

By Miss-Lynn

• Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends... More

Before You Read - 🖤
Chapter 1 - 🖤
Chapter 2 - 🖤
Chapter 3 - 🖤
Chapter 4 - 🖤
Chapter 5 - 🖤
Chapter 6 - 🖤
Chapter 7 - 🖤
Chapter 8 - 🖤
Chapter 9 - 🖤
Chapter 10 - 🖤
Chapter 11 - 🖤
Chapter 12 - 🖤
Chapter 13 - 🖤
Chapter 14 - 🖤
Chapter 15 - 🖤
Chapter 16 - 🖤
Chapter 17 - 🖤
Chapter 18 - 🖤
Chapter 19 - 🖤
Chapter 20 - 🖤
Chapter 21 - 🖤
Chapter 22 - 🖤
Chapter 23 - 🖤
Chapter 24 - 🖤
Chapter 26 - 🖤
Chapter 27 - 🖤
Chapter 28 - 🖤
Chapter 29 - 🖤
Chapter 30 - 🖤
Chapter 31 - 🖤
Chapter 32 - 🖤
Chapter 33 - 🖤
Chapter 34 - 🖤
Chapter 35 - 🖤
Chapter 36 - 🖤
Chapter 37 - 🖤
Chapter 38 - 🖤
Chapter 39 - 🖤
Chapter 40 - 🖤
Chapter 41 - 🖤
Chapter 42 - 🖤
Chapter 43 - 🖤
Chapter 44 - 🖤
Chapter 45 - 🖤
Chapter 46 - 🖤
Chapter 47 - 🖤
Chapter 48 - 🖤
Chapter 49 - 🖤
Chapter 50 - 🖤
Chapter 51 - 🖤
Chapter 52 - 🖤
Chapter 53 - 🖤
Chapter 54 - 🖤
Chapter 55 - 🖤
Chapter 56 - 🖤
Chapter 57 - 🖤
Chapter 58 - 🖤
Chapter 59 - 🖤
Chapter 60 - 🖤
Chapter 61 - 🖤
Chapter 62 - 🖤
Chapter 63 - 🖤
Chapter 64 - 🖤
Chapter 65 - 🖤
Chapter 66 - 🖤
Chapter 67 - 🖤
Chapter 68 - 🖤
Chapter 69 - 🖤
Chapter 70 - 🖤
Bonus Chapter - 🖤
New Book Announcement - 🖤

Chapter 25 - 🖤

103K 2.4K 2.1K
By Miss-Lynn

•Roxie's POV ~

I look at the woman standing in front of me in shock. She is the last person I thought of when I was trying to figure out who kidnapped me.

Honestly, the only person who came to my mind was Frankie but her, no. Unless she knows him and she's working with him because what other reason would she be here for, standing in front of me while I'm tied to a chair?

I've met this woman once! What is Damon going to do when he finds out... If he hasn't already found out that is.

"Surprised?"

"What The Hell!! What is wrong with you?! Why would you kidnap me?? Let me go Emily!" I yell as fear leaves my body and is replaced by anger.

"Now why would I want to do that?" She looks down at me with a wide smile, her eyes are dancing with joy as she pulls a knife out of her pocket and twirls it between her fingers while letting out a maniacal laugh.

The fuck?! This bitch is crazy!!

She bends down so that her face is right in front of mine before she places the knife on the side of my neck, adding a little pressure.

"You took something from me. Everything was fine until you came." She says, her expression now more serious.

"What are you talking about? I only spoke to you once. I never took anything from you!" I screamed at her.

I now knew that she wasn't working with Frankie. She probably has no idea who he is and that's good. If she did, this would be a lot easier for him.

I wasn't scared anymore, I was angry, frustrated and annoyed. All I wanted was to be home with lily. I know she's safe because this is between me and Emily. She has no reason to harm lily. She kidnapped me because I supposedly took something from her.

"Oh but you did. He's mine!!" She said while pushing the knife a little more into the side of my neck. I could feel a little blood slide down my neck.

The door opens but Emily doesn't move. She stays the way she is and so do I because I don't want her to end up cutting me deeper.

My eyes are focused on Emily's face however, they travel to the person who walked in and stood beside Emily.

Again, a shocked expression made its way to my face. Are you serious?! How do I end up getting kidnapped by two people I only met once?!

"Chill Emily, you're going to slit her throat and we won't be able to put her through the pain she deserves."

She turns to me and gives me her best sinister smirk.

"We meet again bitch."

I roll my eyes at her. Again with the 'bitch'.

"Apricot." I say with a bored tone. Seriously, I was scared at first but now I'm just getting annoyed.

She puts her hands on her hips, "Bet you didn't expect this huh?"

I scoff, "Oh, you have no idea how much I wish I was kidnapped by someone else right now."

"Awee, you're breaking my heart Roxie." She says while placing her hand over her heart and giving me a sad face.

"So you do know my name." I roll my eyes again.

She shrugs her shoulders carelessly, "Actually, Emily told me your name. It suits you though, It's stupid just like you."

"Please, it's better than yours. Your parents must have really hated you to name you after a fruit." I laugh.

She looks down and furrows her brows together.

I raise an eyebrow at her, "Ohh, I hit a nerve didn't I?"

She looks up and speaks through clenched teeth, "You're beginning to get on my nerves."

Quickly, she grabs the knife out of Emily's hand and sinks it into my thigh.

"Ahhh!!! MOTHER F-'' I bite down on my bottom lip and squeeze my eyes shut.

I feel a tear escape my shut eyes but I can't wipe it away since my hands are tied to the chair.

"Now if you'll excuse us, me and my cousin have matters to attend to. Don't go anywhere while we're gone." She says as they both laugh and walk out.

After I hear the door close and lock, I take a few breaths and open my eyes slowly. She left the knife deep in my leg. My head falls back and I look at the ceiling as my eyes start to water.

Wait.... did she say Emily is her cousin?!?!

♾♾♾♾

•Damon's POV ~

"It's been almost a full day she's been missing!! You all still haven't found shit?!!?!" I yell at everyone in my home conference room.

"Boss, we're doing everything we can. We're going to find her, we just need a little more time." Kole says while everyone else nods their heads, avoiding eye contact with me.

I slam my fists on the desk, "We don't have Fucking Time!! I need to find her before anything FUCKING happens to her!!"

Everyone jumps back and looks to the ground.

"Fuck this shit." I say before grabbing my gun and walking towards the pit.

I hear a few footsteps behind me but I don't look back. I already know who's following me.

I throw the door open and immediately aim my gun while walking inside.

BANG! BANG!

I shoot Pablo twice in his leg and he screams as I keep walking towards him. I stop right in front of him and punch him in the face, hearing his nose crack.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I yell in his face.

He looks confused for a moment but then starts laughing.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm locked in here and she's out there." He says before spitting blood from his mouth.

"Tell me where the fuck she is right now." I growl lowly to him.

He sighs, "I just said I don't know."

I look up and suck in a giant breath while clenching and unclenching my fist. Then I turn to Lucky, Kole, Jax, Marcus, Axel and Theo before nodding my head at them and moving to the front of the room to watch.

If I would have did this my self, he wouldn't be alive when I finished with him and I need him alive.

♾♾♾♾

After two hours of questions with no answers which resulted in more torture, we all left the pit, leaving behind a barely recognizable Pablo.

I walk to the living room, where I told Nessa to watch lily for me while I spoke with my men.

They're both sitting on the floor with some of Lily's toys spread out. Nessa is trying to get her to play but I could see that lily doesn't want to. She wants Roxie.

After she went to sleep in my arms last night, I carried her upstairs to my room and went to sleep with her. This morning she woke up crying and it took about thirty minutes for me to finally calm her down.

She said that she had a nightmare but she didn't want to talk about it and instead, asked for Roxie again.

Ever since then, she hasn't said anything. I made her breakfast my self but she barely ate two bites. She didn't want to eat lunch at all and she didn't even eat the snacks that everyone was trying to give her.

All she does is sit and doesn't speak to anyone. The only person she comes with on her own is me but even I can't get her to speak. I really need to find Roxie already.

I crouch down a little with my arms open, "Princess."

They both look to me and lily quickly gets up and runs into my arms. I stand while carrying her in my arms as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"You want to eat now princess?" I say while rubbing her back with one hand.

She shakes her head 'no' and closes her eyes.

I turn my head to look at her, "You want to make some cookies with me?"

Her eyes slowly start to open after five seconds and she nods 'yes' twice.

I smile a little at the progress I made with her and kiss her forehead.

"V, make sure nobody goes into the kitchen. That's an order." I say with a stern voice.

"Sure boss." She tells me before I turn around and walk to the kitchen with my princess.

♾♾♾♾

•Roxie's POV ~

I've been sitting here for what feels like hours after they left. I tried moving to get out of the ropes but every time I did, pain would shoot through my leg so I just stopped moving.

The sound of the door unlocking causes my attention to go towards the door. It opens and Apricot and Emily both walk in with a camera and a small duffel bag.

They set it down on the ground and walk back out before reentering with a small rusty table and an old wooden stool.

Apricot gets the camera and sits it on the stool a few feet away from the front of me, while Emily drags the table to my right side and throws the contents inside of the duffel bag onto the table.

My eyes widen at the sight of metal tools, knives, an ice pick and a bunch of other different things.

Emily doesn't fail to notice my expression and ends up laughing, "Oh, what's wrong? We're going to have so much fun."

These bitches are Crazy!!!

"What the hell is wrong with you two?! You both need help!! You're Insane!!" I yell while trying to free my wrists from the rope again.

Me moving, makes the pain shoot through my leg again but these psychotic women clearly aren't going to stop what ever the hell they plan on doing.

"Stop moving Roxie! You did this to your self. Just take what you deserve." Apricot says while messing with the camera.

Confusion flashes across my face once again, "What are you talking about?! I didn't do anything to you both!"

She slams her hand on the stool, "STOP LYING!" I flinch before she continues. "I saw you with Damon in his office! Emily told me about how you're living with him and about your precious lily. When I'm done with you, I'll get rid of her and me and Damon can finally be together without you two getting in the way!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Don't you dare bring my daughter into this! I will fucking kill you!!!" I yell back making her look at me.

I never thought I would be capable of killing someone but when it comes to lily, I will literally do anything to protect her.. including murder if it's needed. As long as she's safe.

"How you going to do that? You're tied up, I'm not the one who got kidnapped." She laughs out loud. "You shouldn't have ever gotten involved with Damon. He's MINE!! Why couldn't you just get that through your damn head!? Then this wouldn't have to happen."

I raise a brow, "How does it feel Apricot?"

"How does what feel?" She asks with narrow eyes.

"The fact that you can never have Damon. That he only used you to make himself feel good and that he will always choose me. Even if you kill me, he'll still choose me. You will never be an option for him. Especially when he finds out that you're the one who's behind all of this." I tell her slowly so she can take what I said all in.

She looks angry for a moment before a huge smile makes its way on her face. I tilt my head in confusion. Why the fuck is she smiling? She's not supposed to smile!

She crosses her arms over her chest, "You're wrong because when I tell him what I need to, he won't care about you anymore."

I sigh, "What the hell are you talking about now?"

She looks at me for about ten seconds, her smile never faltering, "I'm pregnant with his child. His heir to the American Italian mafia is growing inside of me as we speak."

She rubs a hand over her stomach as my mouth and heart drops while a tear rolls down my cheek.

♾♾♾♾

I'll see you guys in the next chapter but before I go, Gimme Kiss!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 12.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
Demon By Rebecca

General Fiction

776K 30.1K 142
Damon was a cold hearted businessman who ran the Mafia with no emotion. He killed for fun and took pleasure in watching people die at his hands. He w...
2.7M 34.8K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
214K 4.5K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...