let there be light | kimetsu...

By emioku

โ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. โž ... More

๐ข. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ข๐ข. ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฏ. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ก๐ž๐š๐
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ข๐ฑ. ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฑ. ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?
๐ฑ๐ข. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ฑ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ค๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฏ. ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š. ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ
๐ฑ๐ฑ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฐ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐š๐ค๐š๐ณ๐š
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ
๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐

1.9K 102 60
By emioku

Life is unpredictable.

From my perspective, life has too many surprises up it's long, cotton sleeves. Don't ask how I know they're made of cotton.

If I was asked, "Would you redo your life and remake the choices you've already made?" I would say no.

Sure, I made my mistakes. But those mistakes led me to the most beautiful realities. If I knew exactly what I was doing, life wouldn't be fun anymore.

I fought alongside the man I loved from the very beginning without even realizing it until I was in my twenties. Life is truly crazy, right? I met my soulmate at thirteen...But that doesn't matter. What matters is you.

That is what makes life worth living. Those who were there for you the whole time somehow appear in your line of vision as you struggle in your darkest of days. They're no longer in your peripheral vision, and they carry you out of your struggles.

The amount of times someone did that for me throughout my journey is insane. Let people help you. Let people take care of you. You are enough, but you deserve to be helped, too. Don't let being prideful and stubborn prevent you from others helping you when you need it most.

I just turned twenty-four years old, and I still struggle with my inner demons. That's the way it goes. I'm worried that my husband and I will be gone within the next year, but I firmly believe that our marks do not define how long we live.

You should not rush anything in life. Don't jump to conclusions too fast. It will only bring you to the mistakes that it brought me. I jumped too far ahead and fell down multiple times.

I must say, though, every twist in my journey as a Demon Slayer was a learning and evolving experience. The people that I met have stuck by me until the end of our careers. Hell, some of us still patrol just to be sure there aren't any new Kibutsuji's we should be worried about. I hope we're in the clear, though.

I only regret one aspect of my early life. I regret not encouraging those I loved before I lost them.

I miss my friends who died for the greater cause. I wish I could bring them back to me. They were my foundation, and I get all teared up because I love them too much. They meant the absolute world to me.

Sometimes, I ask God why He took them instead of me. And yet, He always tells me that my work on Earth isn't finished.

I recognized recently that death and life are not opposites. They coexist together, like the sun and the moon. Life and death are bride and groom.

I realized that pretty late in life, but through the loss of my best friends I found that death is inescapable. I miss Kyojuro, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Muichiro, my Hashira comrades... and my darling Tanjiro.

As much as I want to bring them back to life, my dreams tell me otherwise. Sometimes I have conversations with them, and I can hear their laughs again. That is what makes life worth living — the mere memories of others.

I hope one day you will confidently know that you are worth staying on this Earth. I, for one, recognize that and understand that everything in this world is beautiful. My darling Tanjiro taught me that. I won't ever forget him for the rest of my days.

When your time comes, it will come. Don't rush. You've got all the time in the world to live your best life.

For now, take life by the reigns, surf the waves, climb the mountains, and take on the storms.

Everyone who did not cross into the afterlife is doing fine here. The scars we all experienced won't heal for a long time, but I must say having companions and friends here are my salvation. At least I have people with me, still. That's what I'm thankful for.

Everyone is okay. My little Nezuko and Zenitsu got married, at quite a young age. Inosuke hasn't had eyes on any other girl besides my precious Emi, and yet they are still shy of each other. Shinazugawa has pursued a life of self renewal and traveling Japan as a mercenary. Kanao has been kind enough to assist me as my coworker at my medical practice, along with Tamayo's companion, Yushiro. However, he has started to create paintings in Tamayo's memory. I think he would better off as an artist than working at a medical practice with me.

After all, he will live after I am gone.

I became a doctor for young children and heal those who cannot afford healthcare. I have enough money in my pocket, and I don't need any more.

Oh, I'm sure you must be wondering about my injuries. I'm doing just fine. The scar in my eye is healed, but the limbs I lost can't come back; it was only my pinkie fingers, though. I look kind of cool with these scars, I can't deny that.

What I'm trying to convey to you, is that don't let those you have lost deter you from your goals and your aspirations.

Create relationships, get close with friends, and take care of each other.

If I didn't have my friends by my side, I don't know where I would be.

If I was the last Hashira alive – I might have committed seppuku. It would hurt me too much if I was alone. As much as it hurts me to write that, I could not imagine walking the streets alone after what I experienced.

It seems like my little one is calling for me again. I'm very interested in having another little one, but I am not sure if my husband will want another. I'll convince him anyways. I'm irresistible to him, and that's a fact.

Little Kiyomizu is a handful, and she's our only child. My husband blames me for handing down those insane traits to her, but it's totally his fault. He may be quiet, but Giyū is a total psychopath in the bedroom.

My life aside, I hope my story appealed to you in some way. Maybe it affected you emotionally; and I hope it empowered you as much as me when I experienced it first hand.

That is why I decided to tell my story to you. To make sure you live your life to the ultimate fullest, and not regret a damn thing. Go out there and live it.

My name is Airi Tomioka, and this is my story.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃

"Mama! Mama!" A long ravenette toddler called out, a toothy grin plastered on her freckled face.

Her mother turned around, smiling at the little girl in her father's arms.

"Is it bedtime already, Mizu?" The mother smiled, standing up from her writing desk and dropping the quill in it's ink.

"Bedtime story, bedtime story!!" The girl begged her mother enthusiastically.

"Writing our story again?" The woman's husband questioned, a warm smile creasing on his lips. Their daughter laid her head against her father's chest.

"When we die, I want our child to know of our story. And I want those who may discover these letters to know the truth of the organization." She grinned, before being handed her daughter, and brushing the black hair from her daughter's eyes.

Kiyomizu smiled in her mother's arms before she was carried into her bedroom. Her mother was humming a beautiful lullaby in attempts to soothe her hyperactive child.

Kiyomizu's mother lie her gently on her fluffy, light ivory bed. The little girl was tucked in by her father, before being placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Story?" Kiyomizu tilted her head to the side, her cobalt blue doe-like eyes widening. Her mother poked her freckled nose, before giving in to her daughter's puppy eyes. Her mother let out a light giggle.

Airi looked at Giyū empathically, and he nodded in response. He handed her a cup of tea he had boiling for the two of them. His wife preferred really hot tea.

Airi ruffled her husband's short hair, for she felt so lucky to be alive alongside with him. They created new life together, and the Tomiokas wouldn't have it any other way.

The former Light Hashira turned to her daughter, a motherly smile appearing on her lips.

"Let me tell you a story, darling. A story of blissful times. About a child born of the light and a child born of water."

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 487 55
(n.) a soft gentle breeze ((A storm has to calm one day. Thank you everyone for this journey. Please read the latest published chapter for more info...
111K 4.9K 39
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN โ–ซ๏ธStrong Langua...
21.8K 230 6
โ””โžค ๐˜–๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ใ€‚โœ‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” โ†ณ โธ™;; โ How did things turn out like this?.... I thought things would be better now, but it seems like it's not. How...
56.4K 1.9K 36
โ๐—œ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...