𝐱. 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

"So, what if they commit seppuku? If you want to die, then rot to death for all I care! It's no guarantee! Not by a long shot!" Sanemi growled, still keeping his grip on Tanjiro

"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and devours humans, there's no coming back from that! It won't bring back the people who were killed!" Rengoku chimed in powerfully.

"You do have a point." The Master replied calmly.

"In that case, Master!"

"We can't guarantee that she won't attack humans. We can't prove it," Oyakata addressed smoothly, "That said...We also can't prove that she won't attack humans. The fact is that Nezuko has refrained from devouring humans for more than two years, and also that there are four people risking their lives for her. To reject this notion, those who reject it must offer an even more convincing argument."

Sanemi grew surprised at the Master's words.

"Do you all have the will to do so?" The Master questioned, "Also, there's something I'd like to relay to you, my children."

"Tanjiro here has met Kibutsuji."

All of the Hashiras gasped, with the exception of Tomioka.

Everyone was stunned, including Airi.

'This kid,' Airi thought, 'Is really exceptional.'

"No, impossible! Even when no Hashira has ever crossed paths with him?" Tengen asked, looking shocked as well.

Mitsuri collapsed onto the ground, with Giyū holding her steady.

The Hashiras looked at the crimson boy as he was still pinned to the ground. Airi was surprised, but with the boy's incredible aura that screamed gentleness and strength, she didn't view his counter with Kibutsuji as impossible.

"You mean this kid... What did he look like? What about his powers?! Where did this take place?" Tengen questioned the boy rapidly.

"Did you battle him?" Muichiro asked quietly.

Sanemi shook the boy in his grip aggressively, "What was Kibutsuji doing? Did you find his stronghold? Hey, answer me!"

"Shut up! I asked him first! First, tell us what powers Kibutsuji has!"

The Master held a finger in front of his lips, silencing the Hashiras immediately. Airi was most surprised with the amount of power the Master had over all of them to silence them with one figure. Nonetheless, Airi held him on a very high pedestal.

"Kibutsuji has sent pursuers after Tanjiro. Though his purpose may simply be to silence him, now that Kibutsuji's given himself away for the first time, I don't want to let go. I also believe something's happening to Nezuko that Kibutsuji never saw coming. Can you try to understand?" The Master said.