𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚

"Ah, 'light pillar'

"Ah, 'light pillar'. I know much about you from Kyojuro." The demon addressed, a little too calmly. His face was nearly frozen in a light smile, his eyes staring daggers that imagine through Airi's amber orbs. The blinding effect bestowed upon him by Airi already diminished in seconds.

Airi's eyes widened for a brief moment, before she realized that she should not play the demon's game. She recognized the common stereotype of the "bad guy" enticing the "good guy" into a heroic death.

The woman lifted her chin in attempts to maintain her intimidating composure. If she was seen with a slight ounce of fear in her eyes, she would have already lost.

"I'd love to sit and chat, but it looks like I have to do some errands first." Airi smiled, her face showing warmth and friendliness, instead of fear. She refused to let her insecurities succumb her.

On the inside of her conscious mind, she was about to cut a bitch right open.

She could not let herself die in vain. She refuses to die without seeing the face of Muzan one more time.

"I tried to coax your little Flame friend if he wanted to join me as a demon. But alas, his talent went to waste, didn't it?" Akaza replied, his voice as smooth as glass panes.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK ILL OF HIS NAME." Airi snapped, her face contorting immediately into a look of seeking vengeance. Before her two colleagues could stop her, she charged into battle, sweat dripping down her face in an underlying fear.

Nobody speaks about Kyojuro Rengoku in a negative manner, ever.

"Airi, stand your ground! Don't let your heart falter because of me!" A voice called out from the back of her mind. That voice caused Airi to stumble, nearly tripping on her own feet.

She already let her emotions succumb her fight, but she caught herself just in time.

The battle against Upper Moon Three has begun.

"Breath of Light. Second Form: Prism of Light!"

Airi leapt into the air, spinning into a front flip, her sword tightly at her grip. She aimed right for his head, but he blocked the shot. Her breath hitched before he took a vengeful counter strike. The sound of her blade colliding against the demon's flesh issued a thunderous scream. She faltered because of her overwhelming emotion, and she mentally slapped herself because of it.

"Emi, don't let your emotions consume your goals. Let your feelings go after you have won." Airi remembered her own instruction to her own Tsuguko in those moments.

"And then what? Should I just remain emotionless against a demon?"

"If you are overwhelmed with rage or sadness...you won't ever get the job done, and you will lose."