Goodbye, I Love You

By HarperBesson

Where Jack adds his best friend Ana, to a group chat with his other best friends. *TRIGGER WARNING: Mature la... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(16)
(17)
(18)
Epilouge

(15)

17 2 0
By HarperBesson

When Ana and Jonah got back to the house, she went over the plan with him one more time, "Got it Jonah?" "Hmm, what? Oh, yes." Great, let's freak the guys out!" They busted through the door, furiously making out. They threw their things on the table and made out into the living room. The boys looked up and saw them. "Um, hello." Jack said. They didn't respond, they just made their way over to the couch. "Get a room." Zach said. gain, the two did't notice. When they got to the couch, Jonah pushed Ana on the the couch and they began to make out again. Daniel and Corbyn scooted to the end of the couch, distancing themselves from the make out session. 

They spread out on to the couch and Jonah put his hand on her waist. "Are we gonna do anything about this?" Jack said. "I mean like, should we give them some privacy or..." "I think we may need a new couch if it gets to that." Zach said. Daniel marched over to the couch and sat down on their legs. "Ow!" Ana said, starting to laugh hysterically. Jonah joined Ana in laugh while Daniel got off of them. Ana and Jonah sat up, trying to stop laughing. They looked around and no one else shared their amusement. "What the hell!" Jack said. "What?" Ana said. "That! What the hell was that!" "Oh um, making out." "I know that but wh- oh shit." "Because Jonah and I are dating now." She said with a huge smile. The room went silent.

Ana

Hey Daniel, I'm gonna have to cancel our plans for tonight. Jonah and I really wanted to stay in and watch Harry Potter. Maybe another time.

Daniel

Okay. Sure.

Ana

I'm really sorry. Maybe next week.

12:45 PM Saturday, December 28.

Ana

Maybe next week?

Daniel

OK.

9:58 AM Friday January 3.

Ana

Next week. I promise.

Daniel

Sure.

2:38 PM Sunday January 12.

Ana

I'm so sorry Daniel. I promise you. Next week. 1000%.

Daniel

Forget it Ana. It's not even in theaters anymore.

4: 53 PM Friday, January 17.

WHY DONT WE

Daniel removed Jonah from the group.

Daniel

I'm suddenly not liking the idea of Ana living with us anymore.

Jack

What?

Daniel

You can see what I fucking said. I don't like her living in our house.

Corbyn

And may I ask why?

Daniel

It's like everywhere I look, she is trying to fucking suck Jonah's face off. Nether of them do anything but lay around and giggle and make out and watch movies.

Jack

So you don't want her living in the house because it makes you jealous.

Daniel

NO! I just think that if they re gonna be all bullshit lovey dovey, they should not do it out and about in the main parts of the house. Or where anyone can find them ever.

Zach

Aw, someone's jealous.

Daniel

I'm not fucking jealous. I just think that their happiness is gross and that I would be a much better fit for her.

Daniel

Okay. I might be a little jealous.

Jack

I hate to break it to you bud, but you are gonna have to cope with that. First of all, she is like an older sister to me and I would not let you kick her out. Secondly, we all like her. And third of all, it seems like if she goes, Jonah goes.

Corbyn

Speaking of, Jonah has been trying to get in my room to get added back.

Daniel

Ugh, I guess we can let him back in.

Zach added Jonah to the group.

Jonah

Ya know, if I wasn't busy being with my fucking spectacular girlfriend, I would be a lot more pissed off than I am.

Daniel

oh my lord.

Jonah

Guys, I really like her a lot. I might even go as far as to say that I love her.

Corbyn

Oh my god Jonah! I'm so happy fro you.

Corbyn

Aren't you happy for him Daniel.

Daniel

Thrilled.

Jack

You should tell her you love her.

Jonah

Wow, great idea Jack. I totally didn't think of that.

Daniel

Yeah Jack. What a great idea.

 1:38 PM Sunday, January 26.

Ana was sitting outside watching the sunset over the Hollywood skyline. She heard the door open and turned around to see Daniel stepping out into the cool air. "Hey Daniel." She said as he sat down next to her. "Hey Ana. Nice sunset tonight. Or today. Or whatever." "Yeah. It's one of the prettier ones I've seen." "Yeah. It is really good." They watched the sun sink lower in the sky. "Look, Ana. I have something to tell you." "Okay. Well ,make it quick. Jonah is taking me out to play mini golf pretty soon." "That sounds um, fun." He said, suddenly very unsure of himself.

"Daniel? Are you okay? You seem kinda off." "I don't know what you even mean by off." "Well you don't really ever wanna talk to me or Jonah. Is this about Frozen 2?" "No. Not at all." "Okay." She said, turning her attention back tot the sunset. "I love you." He blurted out.

"What!" Ana said, snapping her head around to face him. "I love you. And I have loved you for kind of a long time. And I just didn't want to say anything to you about it because I was scared that I was gonna fuck everything up but I regret it. And I'm saying it now. I love you. I love the way you laugh, I love the way you smile, I love the way you make me feel things I've never felt in my whole life. God, you make me feel complete. I know it's total bullshit but it's true. I love everything about you Ana." He said as his voice began to shake. "I love you more than anyone ever can. I think about you day in an day out. I think about how if I would have just said it, if I would have said something, ghat maybe things would be different." "Daniel, I..." "Just don't say anything." He said trying to walk back inside. Ana grabbed his arm and pulled him back, she pulled him close and they kissed. It was soft and sweet and it was like something out of a movie.

When they pulled away, Ana realized what she just did and a look of horror fell upon her face. She stumbled back into the house closing the door behind her. A few seconds later, Daniel heard Jonah's car start and pull out of the drive way. Daniel stayed outside and watched as the sky got darker and darker.

WHY DONT WE

Ana

Hey guys. I'm not trying to spring this on you guys but I'm kinda sorta moving to Italy in 2 weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 309 15
( *:ο½₯゚✧* ) 𝐃𝐉𝐒. ❝i loved you always.' 'then why'd you hurt me?❞ [ COMPLETED ]
520 8 50
A WDW fanfic A girl who loves these 5 boys but cant afford to go to a concert but somehow ends up being best friends with them. Read to find out how
264K 3.4K 61
Exactly what the title says.
245 2 63
Maya and the boys have been friends for a while especially with Zach and have been through thick and thin but Zach has secretly have had feelings fo...