Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

15🤓

4K 183 68
By wannasuckmydick

𝕆𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

I was sitting on the couch eating me a pot brownie, smoking a blunt, and minding my business. But when that got boring I decided to mess with Rih cause why not. "Aye hoe" I said throwing a piece of the brownie at her face hitting her in the eye "mmcht, DAMN  'tay playin wit ya ugly ahh" she said rubbing her eye. "Blah blah hoe, anyway what you over there doin" I said extending my neck to look over There.

"Watching porn" she said dryly looking back at her phone like this shit normal. I looked down at the screen and seen a bitch licking another bitch clit while fingering her. This hoe nasty she always do shit like this when she high. "Aye turn it up" I said going to sit by her. Yea I know I said she nasty for it but I'm also nasty. I sat down and took a pull of the blunt in my hand. "Mmcht, I don't want you 'tah watch it wit meh". I looked at her with a straight face then said "Bitch turn it up" she huffed and turned it up.

The girl was moaning hell loud calling the other bitch daddy and shit. But to me it looked weak the bitch was barley licking and only had one finger in. I mean you can start with one but damn add another one bitch. At one point the video changed and showed a girl fingering herself like fingering, fingering. She had in three fingers and was pounder her pussy she was moaning loud and you could hear her all her juices. It started to make me a lil wet so I looked away I ain't got time to be all horny and shit. I looked at Rih and she had turned the video off and was squirming. Mmhmm that ass wet.

"What's wrong" I asked fake concerned "U-Ummm" she stuttered looking around. "What is it" I asked and she pointed to her pussy."It's ok bitch I gotchu" i said she looked at me confused.I winked and got up walking to lani and her room. I knocked on the door "come in" I heard faintly I opened the door and seen lani smoking a blunt and staring at the wall . "Bitch I need you to fix sum" I said and she looked at me "Noo I'm sleepy" she whined "But Rih is horny and ain't nobody else gone fix it" I said and she hopped up. "Where she at" she asked "I thought you was sleepy" I asked smirking "Bitch I'm finna get some pussy fuck you" she said sticking out her tongue and walking to the door. Damn I want some. "I want some" I said when she walked out "Bey in there" I heard her yell out. Now she know damn well I'm not finna fuck bey.

I huffed and walked to my room mumbling shit under my breath. "Mutha fucka gone get me horny wit some damn bitch ass porn the when I go get hu some pussy the pussy gone say I can't get nun. How that work? I ain't helping nobody when they horny eva again dumb ass hoe. I hope her ass choke on sum pussy juice, Rih betta fart too she gone have some booty breath, I can't stand hu bitch ass ugly bop ass hoe." I mumbled walking into my room and laying down on the bed with a huff "What's wrong with you" Lo asked "I'm hot and bothered" I said closing my eyes "Want me to go get bey" She asked. I'm not having sex with bey what's wrong with these bitches.  "I'm not finna have sex with that girl" I waved her off "why" Lo asked looking confused. I'm convinced these niggas slow.

"Cause she my lil innocent baby" I said opening my eyes and looking at her. She was laying on her side looking at me with a bored expression "So, what that mean" she said scrunching up here face "That mean I'm not finna fuck her" I said. "She might like it" she said and I looked at her like she stupid "Boog Beyoncé is a lil baby in a teenage body me doing that to her is like you fucking lele" I said. "Ewww, bitch first that my baby sister and that incest as fuck" she said with a disgusted facial expression. "And second she not always a baby only without her medicine" she said

"Now you know even with the medicine she still got that innocence and baby like appearance, it's just stronger without her medicine"  I said sitting up "True,True" she said "But what if she do like it" she said "We don't even date so me doing sum like that wouldn't even make sense and I seriously don't think she ready she don't even seem ready to make out" I said standing up."Well better take yo ass a cold shower" she said laughing "Shut up bitch" I said throwing a pillow at her "Sorry but I only listen to my daddy" she said smirking. "Bitch whooo cause you don't  listen to Uncle" I asked "Megan" she said sticking out her tongue. I threw up in my mouth. "Well I'm not horny no damn moe" I said walking out the room and I could hear Lo ass laughing. That shit not funny.

"Bey" I called out "She in here" I heard meg say from her room. I started walking towards the room and when I walked in I seen bey on meg phone sucking her thumb. I should stop her from doing that it's gonna fuck her teeth up. "Wassup frien" I heard meg say "Nun I'm bored what y'all in here doing" I asked sitting on Kenny bed. "I'm finna paint bey toes" she said getting all the stuff ready. "What color" I asked "I'm doing yellow" she said I nodded and got up "Where you going" meg asked "I want a brownie imma come back" I said walking out.

I got three and went back to the room. At first I was just watching them from the bed but then I started wanting bey so I got up and went over there putting her in my lap. "Cookie stop damn you gone fuck me up" she said rolling her eyes "ok and you gone redo em" I said shrugging. She huffed and went back to her toes. Bey looked back at me and smiled "Hey baby" I said "H-Hi" she said quietly then turned back around. I started eating one of my brownies and seen bey grab one "No put that back" I said "W-Want some" she said "B baby you can't eat that" I heard meg say "W-Why" she asked looking sad. "It's not good for you" I said "But y-y-you got o-one" she said pouting.

"I can eat it bey you can't" I said grabbing it. I put I down and moved the plate away from her. I seen her reaching for it and moved her hand she reached for it again and I moved her hand again "Stop bey" I said. She didn't listen and reached again so I popped her hand "Owieee" she whined rubbing where I hit her "What I say" I said sternly "Onika don't be hitting my B baby fuck wrong wit you nigga I'll fuck yo ass up" Meg said looking up pointing the the polish brush at me and mugging me "Shut up big foot" I said to her. I looked down at bey and seen she had tears in her eyes but just wasn't letting them fall. I shouldn't ever popped her she just wanted a brownie.

"I'm sorry bey" I said rubbing her hand. She nodded her head and started poking my leg with a pout. "Why would yo heavy handed ass hit her any damn way" Megan said "Cause she kept on reaching for that damn brownie" I said "BUT WHY did you pop her" She said mugging the fuck outta me "Cause if she would woulda ate it she woulda been trippin" I said shrugging "Just Shut yo ass up onigga DAMN" Megan said rubbing her temples. They say the same shit. "She just fucking hungry dummy, Kenny went to get some food" Megan said rolling her eyes going back to her feet. Well I didn't fucking know she was hungry

"Why you ain't tell me you was hungry bey" I asked "W-Wasn't w-with you" she said lowly "Baby next time tell me" I said she nodded "Ight I'm done" Meg said and bey instantly started moving "Be still so they can dry baby" Meg said she nodded her head and looked at me. I heard meg phone go off and bey gave it to her while I looked at her. She looked at her screen and her eyes got bit "Uhhh I be back y'all" she said getting up fast as shit. Everybody getting some pussy. I laughed at her and looked down at bey she looked bored without meg phone. "You wanna do sum baby" I asked she nodded "Ok let's play uno" I said and she nodded. I went and got the cards and we started playing.

𝔹𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

"Beyoncé yo ass cheating" Nika said to me looking at the one card in my hand. We was on our 5th round and she haven't won not one. "N-No" I said giggling. I hope she change the color to blue cause that the last color I got "Mhmm but watch this" she said then put down a card to change the color "I pick blue" she said smirking. I smiled hard and she looked at me confused I put the card down then said "U-Uno o-o-out" she looked at the deck then at me then back at the deck then at me "I fucking quit" she said getting up throwing her cards down. I sat on the floor laughing at her "I'm glad you think sum shit funny" She said from meg bed glaring at me. I tried to stop but it didn't work.

When I finally stopped laughing Nika was staring at me with a bored expression "S-Sorry" I said "Mhmm" she said laying on her back and started scrolling through her phone. I was in my own world messing with my toes because they are interesting they like really small fingers and now they painted by Megan. She nice to me well everybody nice except Kenny but he was nice today so I guess he will be nice to me now. I hope he do cause I don't want him to not like me. Nika the nicest and when she do some stuff it makes me feel something in my stomach and I always wanna be by her. I guess that's why I'm clingy to her but I can't help it I just like being around her all the time. She make me smile and she funny and always play games with me and make sure I'm ok.I'm always thinking about her but I don't know wh-

"BEYONCÉ" I heard making me jump and knocking me out my thoughts "huh" I said looking at her "What you was thinking about" she asked "N-Nuntin" I said looking down "Mhmm you lying" she said squinting her eyes at me and it was quiet for a while. "Anyways come lay with me baby" she said reaching her arms out. I got up and went to lay with her "Wanna watch a movie on my phone" She asked and I nodded my head "ok we finna watch set it off" she said putting on the movie and putting the phone out in front of us. I snuggled into her and watched the movie.

I feel safe.

But I still haven't ate nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 12.5K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
44K 1.7K 45
This Is The Life Of Onika. Follow Onika Through Her Day To Day, How Her Life Is.
53.4K 2.7K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
199K 8.7K 32
Nicki grew up in an abusive house hold. Her father beats her mother he's an alcoholic. He ends up beating Nicki and she runs away and runs into Bey w...