SARCASM โ™” ั‚ะฝั” ะฒัั”ฮฑะบฦ’ฮฑั•ั‚ ยขโ„“ฯ…ะฒ...

By Batbooo

"You know Bender being a dick won't make yours any bigger" I sniggered holding eye contact with him. He smirk... More

โ‰ช Cast โ‰ซ
โ€ข ONE โ€ข
โ€ข TWO โ€ข
โ€ข THREE โ€ข
โ€ข FOUR โ€ข
โ€ข FIVE โ€ข
โ€ข SIX โ€ข
โ€ข SEVEN โ€ข
โ€ข EIGHT โ€ข
โ€ข NINE โ€ข
โ€ข TEN โ€ข
โ€ข ELEVEN โ€ข
โ€ข TWELVE โ€ข
โ€ข THIRTEEN โ€ข
โ€ข FOURTEEN โ€ข
~Note~
โ€ข FIFTEEN โ€ข
โ€ข SIXTEEN โ€ข
โ€ข SEVENTEEN โ€ข
โ€ข EIGHTEENโ€ข
โ€ขNINETEENโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTYโ€ข
โ™ก Book Cover โ™ก
โ€ขTWENTY-ONEโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTY-TWOโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTY-THREEโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTY-FOURโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTY-FIVEโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTY-SIXโ€ข
SURPRISE!

โ€ขTWENTY-SEVENโ€ข

5.6K 135 23
By Batbooo

LEAVING WITH NO REGRETS

Walking hand in hand, Bender and I walked back into the library to collect the others. Screw Vernon and his shit we were leaving early whether he was here to dismiss us or not. Brian wrote the stupid essay, I was glad I didn't have to write mine. I wouldn't even know where to start about writing mine, probably with the fact that I didn't kill my mother and its all a load of bullshit spread by Bullshitters. However I don't think that Vernon would take kindly to my potty mouth to which could land me then another Saturday detention to the list, which in actual fact wouldn't be that bad as id probably spend it making out with Bender anyway.

As we were in group formation, John ever so kindly was carrying my bag for me as I slung on my denim jacket, not going to lie he was kind of working it.

Spotting Carl in the hallway with his mop and bucket we decided to say a final farewell as we passed.

Brian nodded towards Carl as he passed by, not before Carl called "See ya Brian" to which Brian mumbled a quick "Bye Carl" back. Everyone else walked back silently as John slung his arm round my shoulder smirking towards Carl as we also then passed by "See you next Saturday"

"Yeah see you next weekend Carl, have a nice weekend" I smiled genuinely, I actually liked Carl he was cool in my books"

"See you guys then!" He hollered.

And with that we walked out of the place we all call Hell. To which we don't have to return...until Monday..

Brian was the first one to walk in front and into the parked car waiting for him, looking into the car I saw his dad who was surprisingly watching Bender and I from afar. Deciding to be polite I waved, unfortunately the gesture wasn't reciprocated as he sped off with a stern face. As my face conjured into disgust I flipped him off shouting "Asshole" to which Bender laughed beside me and pulled me into a side hug while kissing the crown of my head "You're sexy when you get agitated"

Wont you come see about me

I turned to him "So am I 1st or 2nd place to Andrew when you talked about him being sexy when he's angry?"

His lips curled up into a smirk before looking at Andrew and Allison who were descending the stairs next to us "To be determined.." he whispered in my ear making me scoff and turn away from him faking being angry. Which didn't last for long as he poked my side "I'm only kidding, you're the only one I find INCREDIBLY sexy" I smirked "Better be"

Claire then got into her Daddy's posh car and drove away without even a second look, wonder what she's going to act like on Monday, guess only time will tell. But if she ends up acting like a Bitch I won't be held responsible for her broken nose.

I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby

Andrew and Allison walked away from us to their cars but not before sharing a kiss making me holler and shout "Get it girl!" she stuck up her middle finger as she continued her make out making me laugh. Once they'd separated Allison went and ripped a badge off of his Varsity jacket for I'm guessing sentimental reasons. Then again I know better that to question what's in her bag and also reminding myself in that moment that she still has Bender's knife from earlier that day.

Tell me your troubles and doubts

Allison then got into the car and drove away holding eye contact with Andrew as she went, Andrew looking at her longingly as she slowly disappeared from sight. Breaking out of his phase he turned and held up his hand to us signalling a goodbye to which we copied his actions as he climbed into the passengers side of the vehicle to which his facial expression dropped from the sight of his father as they drove away.

Giving me everything inside and out and

Once everyone left I turned to John

"You got a ride?" He shook his head

"Nah, you?"

Love strange so real in the dark

"Nope, guess you're stuck with me a bit longer if we're both walking" I joked reaching into my bag and pulling out two cigarettes. Handing on the Bender I took it upon myself to reach into his pocket and pull out the matches, not that he minded as he just let me do whatever.

Think of the tender things that we were working on

Picking one up I put it between my teeth before pulling it forward at a fast pace causing the match to catch afire. Looking pleased with my result I looked up at Bender who looked stunned and smirked "That's my girl" he purred making me weak at the knees as he learnt forward and lit his cigarette with the match in my hand. Lighting my own afterwards I threw the match on the ground before standing on it to put it out.

Inhaling the smoke as we walked towards the school field I asked "Where do you want to go?"

Slow change may pull us apart

"I know a place but unfortunately for you sweets its a surprise"

"Well just so you know for future reference, i hate surprises" I sassed. I mean don't you all agree that being told you've you a surprise just makes you want to ask more and more and then getting frustrated because you want to know the unknown and the longer they leave it the more annoying it gets that you don't know and have to wait ages to find out what it is. You're basically just getting yourself frustrated.

When the light gets into your heart, baby

"Duly noted" He mumbled exhaling his smoke before flicking it away, wrapping his arm round my waist securely as we walked across the school field to god knows where.

"Schools out" I shouted which made Bender laugh wholeheartedly as he shot his arm into the air, to which i coped with enthusiasm.

Don't you, forget about me

"Until fucking Monday" I grumbled taking my last puff of smoke before throwing it over my shoulder without a care in the world. This is where i want be for the rest of my life, being with John Bender, going fuck knows where, off to do some fucked up shit, in our fucked life, without a fucking care in the world.

Because we are....The Fucking Breakfast Club

Don't don't don't don't
Don't you, forget about me~

Dear Mr. Vernon, We accept that fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for wherever it was we did wrong. But we think your crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us how you want to see us. In the simplest terms, with the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is
a Brain

and an Athlete,

and a Basket Case,

a Princess,

a Smart Mouth

and a Criminal

Does that answer your question?
Sincerely yours,
The Breakfast Club

A/N- AHHH! AND THAT'S THE END OF MY BOOK, HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT. THE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT I HAVE ON MY BOOKS IS ABSOLUTELY UNREAL AND CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT YOU GUYS, MY VIEWERS MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND ACTUALLY ENCOURAGE ME TO KEEP WRITING AND ENJOY PUTTING OUT CONTENT FOR YOU ALL TO READ AND GIVE YOUR OWN VIEWS, COMMENTARY AND OPINIONS ON. YOU GUYS ALWAYS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE READING YOUR COMMENTS AND ALSO PRIVATE MESSAGING ME (WHICH I AM TOTALLY OPEN TO AS I DO REPLY TO TIME) IF YOU'RE ASKING ME QUESTIONS OR WANTING ADVICE ON ANYTHING AT ALL, OR JUST HITTING ME UP LETTING ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS AND POSSIBLE INPUTS OR CHANGES THAT I MIGHT HAVE MISSED.

P.S- JUST WANTED TO REMIND YOU ALL THERE WILL BE ONE MORE PAGE OF THIS BOOK THAT UNFORTUNATELY ISN'T RELATED TO THE CHAPTER HOWEVER WOULD RECOMMEND READING AS IT'S IMPORTANT TO MY PAGE AND WILL BE REVEALING MY EVER SECRET SURPRISE SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT.

AS ALWAYS GUYS YOU HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR EVERY READ, VOTE, COMMENT, MESSAGE AND OVERALL SUPPORT.

LOVE YOU ALL <3

Sian x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.1K 35
โI'm a Dixon, asshole.โž โžทLilia Dixon and her father discovers the horrors of what the new world is like. [season 7 - 9] โ€ขCarl Grimes x ocโ€ข โ€ขDaryl Di...
7.5K 364 26
A promise made. A secret that will tear them apart. Will their love be the only saving grace? Dominic Alvares had one goal in mind since retur...
1.5K 178 6
Donation Project Fiction With Nomin - 1st Myanmar Fanpage