Touch Starved Boys || My Hero...

By chibirach99

My Hero Academia short imagines/headcanons Mains will be Todoroki, Bakugou, and Shinsou with some other chara... More

Note from the Author
~Red~ Bakugou X Reader
~Tea~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader
~Teddy~ Shinsou X Reader
~Sick~ Todoroki X Reader Birthday Special
~Chains~ (Shinsou X Reader)
~Ice Cream~ Bakugou X Reader
~Rose~ Bakugou X fem!Reader
~Name~ Todoroki X fem!Reader
~Name pt 2.~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader
~Burden~ Todoroki X Reader
~Special~ Todoroki X Reader
~Chocolate~ Bakugou X Reader
~Murphy's Law~ Bakugou X Reader
~Creep~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Creep pt 2~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Truth~ Todoroki x Reader
~Opposites Attract~ Shinsou x fem!Reader
~Tiny~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader
~Fool~ Kirishima X Reader
~Skater Boy~ Kirishima X Reader
~Bully~ Bakugou X Reader
~Bully pt 2~ Bakugou X Reader
~Soup~ Todoroki X Reader
~Boy in Luv~ Midoriya X fem!Reader
~Just One Day~ Midoriya X Reader
~Just One Day~ Todoroki X Reader
~Just One Day~ (Bakugou X Reader)
~Stranger~ Todoroki X Reader
~Cuddles~ Bakugou X Reader
~Late~ Todoroki X Reader
~Night Drives~ Shinsou X Reader
~Study Date~ Todoroki x Fem!Reader
~Bad Boy~ Todoroki X Reader
~Greedy~ Shinsou x Reader
~Day After~ Todoroki x Reader
~Jerk~ Todoroki x Fem!Reader
Midoriya Angst Drabble
~Long Distance~ Midoriya X Reader
~Mama's Boy/Lover's Boy ~ Bakugou x Fem!Reader
~Quarrels~ Todoroki x Reader x Bakugou
~Daisies~ Todoroki x Reader
~Worth~ Todoroki x Reader
~Sketch~ Bakugou x Reader
Shinsou Angst to Fluff Drabble
~No Idea~ Bakugou X Reader
~Small Things~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Culture Clash~ Bakugou x Fem!Reader
~Smile~ Shinsou x Reader
~Advice~ Todoroki x Reader
~Polar~ Bakugou x Reader
~Fake~ Tamaki x fem!Reader
~Baby~ Bakugou x Reader
~Sly Fox~ Midoriya x FemKitsune!Reader
~Clueless~ Bakugou x fem!Reader
~Home~ Dabi x Reader
~Clingy~ Todoroki x Reader
~Testing~ Todoroki x Reader
~Don't Ignore Me!~ Bakugou x Reader
~Gamer's Boy~ Bakugou x Reader
~Light Hero~ Kiri x Blind fem!reader
No Idea (A Week Later)
~Not For Me~ Shinsou x Reader
~Dork~ Kaminari x Reader
~Balance~ BakuDekuTodo x Reader
~Don't Ignore Me! Alt. ver~ Bakugou x Reader
Announcements!
~Nostalgia~ Todoroki X Reader
Update: July 14
~Self-Care~ Todoroki x Reader x Bakugou
~Ears~ Todoroki x Reader
~Little Fluffball~ Todoroki x Bakugou
~Blush~ Todoroki x Reader Drabble
~Clingy (Alt Version)~ Todoroki x Reader
~Kiss of Death~ Todoroki x Reader
~Cabin Fever~ Dabi x Reader
~Pumpkin Kiss~ Monoma x Reader
~Kiss of Death pt 2~ Todoroki x Reader
~Out To Sea~ BakuSquad
~When They Call My Name~ Todoroki x GN!Reader
~Burn~ Bakugou x Reader
~Dark Night~ Kirishima x Reader

~Eyes~ Shinsou X Fem!Reader

10.1K 197 101
By chibirach99

I know I promised the spice yesterday, but I'm in so much pain and I'm bleeding out a whole newborn child, I was in no headspace to write any kind of spice (tbh I'm still not but I'm trying my damn best for you guys).

I went to a billiards hall with my guy friends for the first time a few weeks ago and I got this idea, so enjoy!  Characters are aged up here to the legal alcohol limit because we support responsible drinking in this house.

Shinsou was less than thrilled with the idea of going to a billiards hall on a Friday night.  He didn't even know why his girlfriend was so keen on going when she doesn't enjoy going out that often and doesn't know how to play pool.  Wouldn't it be better to just cuddle up in bed after a long week of classes?  He certainly thinks so, he gives amazing cuddles.

He was even less enthusiastic when she walked into his dorm in a tight fitting, cropped, black sweater, skin tight leather pants, and heeled boots.  There's no way he would let her walk out of there where other guys could drool over even that small amount of skin showing and banging body.

She's nobody else's but his and he's not sharing.

He couldn't say that, of course, because he knows how stubborn his kitty is and she wouldn't change anyway, and he doesn't want to come off as being too overbearing.  Besides, she's way too excited at the prospect of going out.  Shinsou knows she just recently turned the legal drinking age and has been looking forward to going out drinking for the first time, and he'd hate to put a damper on her fun over some outfit.  And she has a right to dress however she wants without his input.  So he played it cool and sucked it up.

But now, he's regretting keeping his mouth shut.  Even though the two of them arrived together holding hands, some guys don't know how to keep their eyes to themselves.  His girlfriend casually drinks at the bar with Ashido and Yaoyorozu, laughing and having their own conversation, while he notices other guys from nearby tables scanning her up and down.  It makes him want to walk over there and punch the daylight out of them.

"Are you good, dude?  Do you want a drink?" Kirishima offers the stiff boy, observing his intense stare.

"I'm fine, I don't drink," the purple haired boy dismisses.  Not only would he have to look after his girlfriend tonight, but he doesn't want to chance the alcohol amplifying his aggression and he ends up punching someone in the face.  He doesn't want her to be disappointed in him for ruining her fun.

The red-haired boy leans back against the wall, taking a swig from his beer.  "Let me guess.  Your beautiful girlfriend is out there having a good time and you're worried about any unwanted guests touching the merchandise."

Shinsou quietly nods.  "Is that bad?  It's not that I don't trust her or anything-"

"No, you have every right to feel that way, it has nothing to do with trust," Kirishima waves off.  "There are some really unmanly guys out there.  I'd be wary too."

"Kaminari already tried putting the moves on her."  The boy recalls the moment they arrived the the hall.  The lightening boy was just coming back from getting drinks and he immediately wrapped an arm around her and slurred, "Lookin' good, hot stuff."  Shinsou was about to knock him out right there and then.  "If he wasn't my friend, I would've punched him."

"Yeah, but Denki's just a pervy drunk, he knows better than to mess with you," Kiri laughs heartily.

"He better."

The girls finally return from the bar as Bakugou, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Tokoyami finish up their game.  "We call next!" Ashido announces, grabbing a few pool sticks from the rack.

Shinsou's girlfriend slides into place next to him, he automatically wraps his arm around her protectively.  His heart can't help but soften at how smiley she looks.  "You doing okay?" she asks in his ear.

He gets a whiff of her vanilla scent in her neck.  "I'm fine," he responds in the same fashion, the music slightly annoying him for being too loud.

She takes a sip of her drink and grips his arm.  "I'm playing next, do you wanna team up with me?"

He shakes his head.  "You go have fun, I'll cheer you on from here."

Shinsou can't miss the slight fall of her face.  "Okay.  Don't be too lonely without me."  She kisses his cheek and follows Ashido to the table.

"I don't think the guys oogling her is the problem here," Kirishima chides.  "Pretty sure she would like it if you just spent some time with her."

The boy rubs the back of his head.  "I'm not the best at pool.  She'd lose if she were with me."

"That's not the point!  She's having fun, just look at her!"  Kirishima loops an arm around Shinou's shoulders and points his bottle at his girlfriend.

She's bent over the table opposite them aiming her shot, one eye squinting, her nose scrunched up, biting her lip.  Shinsou swears he feels his heart melt right there.  Even as she stands back up to follow the ball across the table, the twinkle in her eyes and the smile on her face makes him feel lighter.

Bakugou, her teammate, high fives her for the shot, breaking Shinsou out of his trance.  "Of course she had to be with that idiot," he mumbles.

"Uh, thanks, dude," the redhead deadpans from next to him.

"No offense to you, I just never warmed up to him."

They sit back, watching their partners play the game.  During the next round, Shinsou tilts his head when his girlfriend bends over the table.  "I see why people play this game now," he comments, getting an eyeful of her sweetly rounded backside.  Those pants do look good on her, he thinks as the blood rushes downward.

And he's not the only one who thinks so.  In his peripheral vision, he notices some of the guys at the table next to them staring as well.  He doesn't need to use his quirk to figure out what they're thinking.  Eventually, the boys feel Shinsou's eyes drilling into them, only to turn around when they meet his murderous gaze.

"People in relationships really shouldn't though," he grumbles.

"Oh come on, dude.  Don't let a few outsiders get in the way of enjoying the show."  Kirishima himself is enjoying the view of his boyfriend's ass in his jeans.

Between turns, Shinsou watches his girlfriend have herself a good time, slowly taking her drinks, talking to her girls, dancing, and taking videos.  He enjoys the view, in more ways than one, especially the one time she had to take a behind-the-back shot and she had to prop a leg up on the table for leverage (He doesn't want to admit it, but he's a man, after all).

The second time he catches eyes hungrily staring at his girl, he almost goes up to them for a "talk," but Sero and Kirishima stop him.  She's not even doing much except swaying her hips casually to the music, but he still curses her lovely body proportions for attracting all the tempted eyes in the room.

He can't take it anymore.  After a third time, he pulls her aside and away from everyone else.

"Hitoshi, you're hurting me, let go."  Her voice is stern, so he obliges, but the dormant anger still bubbles inside him.  "You're really annoying me today, what's going on?"  The distaste is apparent on her features, a harsh contrast from what she looked like before.

Shinsou knows she's just had a few drinks, so he can't afford to make her too emotional.  "Can you just stand near me for the rest of the night?" he asks gently.

She scoffs, "So suddenly now you want to be near me?  Kirishima isn't fun enough to talk to?"

He closes his eyes and takes a breath.  "There are guys staring at you and I don't like it, okay?"  He's trying to keep his voice steady.

"Let them!" she throws her arms up exaggeratedly, accompanied by a dry laugh, "I'm not here to get another man when I have one right here!  Even though he's being kind of a spoilsport."

She takes a step closer to Shinsou and pulls him by the collar of his denim jacket.  "I love you and everything, but I'm here to have some fun.  If they get turned on by that, I really don't care.  You should trust me enough to know I can take care of them if they try to makes moves on me."  Her breath puffs against his face, and he can practically taste the alcohol in it.

When she let's go of him and strolls off back to the table, Shinsou let's out the breath he didn't know he was holding.  He'd be lying if he said he wasn't the least bit turned on by her attitude and rough handling of him.

When he returns back to the table, his lovely girlfriend is already bent over, about to sink the 8 ball and win the game.  As she does so, she's singing the song playing in the hall speakers and dancing, but it's more obvious the way she swings her hips that she's doing it purposefully.  On the beat, she shoots, the ball ricochets off the edge of the table, and lands in the hole, making everyone around her cheer in victory.  Mina and Jirou join her little victory dance, garnering the attention of all the guys at the other table.

As the song changes, she looks straight at Shinsou, freezing him in place before smirking and sauntering right up to him.

Oh, I'm in danger now.

His heart pounds as she finally approaches him and stops right in front of him.  "You wanted me to stay right near you, right?" she questions, innocence dripping from her voice but her eyes hold a mischievous glint.  Shinsou doesn't know how to answer that, only swallowing hard as she turns around so her back faces him.  "Just relax, baby.  No one's gonna bother us anymore."

His breath hitches when she resumes swinging to the music, only she's brushing some particularly sensitive areas.  Shinsou's stiff as a board, the only thing registering is the slight sweeping against his pants and blood rushing.  His girlfriend, on the other hand, acts like nothing is happening, sipping her drink like this situation is the most normal thing in the world.

The poor boy clenches his jaw, his stomach tossing as she leans into him just a little more so her back meets his chest.  He places his hands on her hips to make her stop.  "Kitty, stand still, please."  His voice comes out more restrained than he intended.

"I just wanna dance, is that so wrong?"

He curses under his breath, eyes darting around wildly.  With the blood rushing in his ears, the light seems just a tad too much for him, and it's suddenly boiling hot in the hall.  The rest were setting up for a new game, nobody minding what'd going on in front of him, or what's slowly growing in his pants.

Shinsou looks to Kirishima for some sort of help, only to see the boy trying not to laugh and announcing to play the next game.

Harsher pressure on his groin calls his attention back.  His girlfriend holds his hands with her delicate one as she moves them further around her, allowing him to pull her into his body more.  The dizzying scent of her perfume fills Shinsou's nose, burying his face into her neck to groan out.

"Song's almost over, don't worry," she singsongs, slowly rotating her hips in small circles.

He can't take the strain or the pressure anymore.  The growing sensation keeps building in the pit of his stomach like a slowly tightening knot.  He dares a glance up, noticing for a split second that the same watchers at the next table have their eyes on them.

"Kitty," Shinsou growls, a new excitement planted in his mind at the thought of them observing the show, something like victory.

His beloved firecracker spins around and leans herself flush against him, a knee between his legs as she traps him against the wall with her small frame.  He's stunned at her boldness, unable to formulate words before she pulls him in for an aggressive kiss.  Her lips taste of biting alcohol and sweet cranberry juice.  At this point, he's been wound up and would take any chance to attack her too, leading him to grip her waist and close any remaining space between them.  She pulls his face closer, one hand cupping his neck and the other grabbing the back of his head, their lips colliding with heightened fervor and tempo.  He separates them to catch his breath, but she captures his bottom lip in her teeth and tugs, eliciting another groan from him.

Her thumb swipes the swollen lip she just bit and she smirks.  "Do you think I gave them a good enough show of who my man is?"

Shinsou chuckles and kisses her again, less ferocious as his desire was quelled for a moment.  "I think they know you're clearly taken now."

She loops her arms around his neck.  "And are you more at ease now?"  The mischief is gone from her now, only left with affection and care.

He knocks their foreheads together.  "Yes, I'm fine now."  His face heats up then.  "I'm just a little embarrassed now.  We don't usually do this in public."

She turns back around, leaning back into his chest again.  "It was for good reason this time.  We don't have to do it again if you're not comfortable."

Shinsou laces his fingers together at her tummy and rests his chin on her shoulder.  "If anyone else had seen us, I might've been more ashamed."  A chaste kiss right below her ear.  "That's the most I'm willing to do."

Her fingers entwine with his large ones.  "I'm sorry I was being stubborn earlier, I should've listened to you when you were uncomfortable."

"We got some fun out of it, didn't we?" he whispers dangerously low in her ear.  "Maybe we should come out more often."

She quirks an eyebrow.  "Never thought I'd hear you say that, but okay.  And next time, you're actually playing instead of standing around pouting."

"Who says I was pouting?"

His girlfriend cranes her neck to look him in the eyes.  "Babe, tell me you weren't going to throw hands at someone today."

"...No comment."

Honestly didn't know how to end this, I'm sorry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 61.9K 18
── go to sleep. female reader. angst.
47.5K 411 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
28.9K 255 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls 😊 Characters: • Katsuki Bakugou • Izuku Midoriya • Shoto Todorok...
541K 6.8K 100
Characters in this: Izuku Midoriya 🥦 Bakugou Katsuki💥 Todoroki Shouto ☁️🌹 Denki Kaminari ⚡️ Kirishima Eijiro🏔 Sero hanta🖤 Tamaki Amajiki🐙 Shins...