Fake Love || JJK โœ”

Od thverse

"You made me hate myself a lot." He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself๏ผŽ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’๏ผš โ€•... Vรญce

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ENDING NOTE!
NEW BOOKS!
SPREADING AWARENESS!

Chapter 16

37.6K 1.6K 1K
Od thverse

Jungkook POV:
I noticed a flush crept up on her face. She tried to hide her smile by lowering her gaze. Blankly staring at her, I moved away.

I wasn't in the right state of mind. This wasn't supposed to happen. Not only, I confessed to her, but kissed her?

I must've gone crazy.

I hurried my steps to leave the room, closing the door behind. Patting my chest, I leaned against the door.

Why is my heart beating so hard?

The image of our kiss flashed across my mind. I slapped myself, to get out of those thoughts.

"Get yourself together, Jungkook!" I slapped my cheeks harder.

"Have you finally lost your mind? What are you doing?!" I flinched getting startled by the low raspy voice of Yoongi hyung.

He stared at me weirdly as if I came from another planet.

"N-Nothing."

Hoseok hyung came out of nowhere, squealing in a high tone, "We are leaving~ Where is Y/n?"

After a while, Jimin and Jin hyung came after him. Hoseok hyung was about to enter our room, but I blocked his way.

Spreading my arms, I stopped him, "Why are you looking for her? She is eating her food. Don't disturb her, hyung!"

Why was he after my wife?

"Why are you being so overprotective?" He pouted, sulking and went back to the living room.

Phew! Finally, he gave up.

Jin hyung smirked standing in front of me.

"Our Jungkookie has grown up, he is in love-" I covered his mouth with my hands, I was afraid Y/n will hear him.

While I was covering his mouth, Y/n came out of the room. She glanced up at me for a second before looking away, blushing.

Scratching my head, I lowered my gaze. Jin hyung looked at me and then at her.

"You both are acting weird."

"Guys, I think we should leave now. Bye Y/n. Bye Jungkook." Namjoon hyung dragged them out of the house, saving me from answering their questions. They left bidding goodbye.

Both of us went back to our room. I tried to avoid her since I was scared of how she was going to react.

Before I could enter the washroom, she called out my name, "Jungkook!"

"I wanted to tell you something." She told once I turned around.

I raised my eyebrows, pretending as nothing happened between us.

"I..." She was hesitating to say it. 

Her response made me curious. 

Impatiently, I waited for her answer.

"I... I like-" Before she could finish her sentence, my phone vibrated. I checked my phone.

It was a text from Yuna.

"Jungkook, I'm out of the country right now. When I return, I need to tell you something important!"

I looked at Y/n and then on my phone.

I can't cheat on Yuna. I love her.

I need to stop my growing feelings towards Y/n. I can't fall for her, it's just a contract marriage.

After 1 year I need to divorce her. There are only 2 months left. Sooner or later, she will get to know the truth.

I placed my phone on the table.

"Why are you looking disturbed? Did something happen?" She asked worriedly.

"No, I... I'm just tired." Quickly, I stepped into the washroom, ignoring her when she called my name.

After washing my face with tap water, I looked into the reflection of my image through the mirror.

I can't like her. I can't fall for her.

But I think I have already fallen in love with her.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

After 2 weeks:

It was the 50th anniversary of our company. My father was going to announce the next owner of the company. It was the day I have been waiting for months.

I got ready for the party and rocked to and fro in the living room, waiting for Y/n to get dressed up.

I was getting impatient as it was an important day for me. I glanced at the clock in the living room, counting each and every minute.

"I'm ready, let's go." Hearing her soft, low voice I turned around.

My breath hitched seeing her in a long-sleeved red dress. I scanned her from head to toe. Even though she doesn't have curves like other girls, she looked pretty in my eyes.

She lowered her gaze, flushing red.

Clearing my throat, I darted my eyes, "Let's go!"

Before starting the engine of the car, I stole a glance at her.

"You look beautiful," I mumbled quietly.

She blushed, fiddling with her fingers.

The whole journey we didn't talk at all. 

She distanced herself from, noticing my cold behaviour.

That's exactly what I wanted, but why do I feel empty inside as if I am losing something important?

We reached the venue where the party was being held. We were at the entrance of the hall which was crowded.

I turned to Y/n, who seemed nervous. Gently, holding her hands, I placed them on my arms to make her feel secure. She smiled, firmly securing her hands around my arms.

We went to greet my parents. After that, Y/n and my parents went to greet Y/n's parents. I couldn't join them as one of my clients came to greet me.

While having a small conversation with the man in the suit, I looked around for Y/n. 

My eyes landed on her but was distracted when Chanyeol stopped in front of me. He looked at me and then at Y/n who was talking to her parents.

"I heard you got married. Is she your wife? Well, I must say that you have a weird taste in woman." He said in a mocking tone, trying to hold his laugh.

I clenched my hands into a fist. Releasing a deep breath, I calmed down myself. 

I didn't want to create a scene in front of all the people.

He came closer and whispered near my ear, "Well, get ready for the announcement. I'm eagerly waiting to see your reaction when I become the successor."

"Same goes to you." I glared at him before heading towards my friends who were standing near the wine table. 

On my way, I noticed Yuna talking to a group of people. She looked in my direction and came to me.

"What are you doing here? " I asked her while looking around, checking whether someone noticed us or not.

"My father is one of the shareholders of your company." 

She looked around and whispered, "Jungkook, I need to tell you something."

Before she could say anything else, my father held on the microphone grabbing our attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen. May I have your attention?"

"This party is especially thrown for the 50th anniversary of our company. On this special occasion, I would like to make an important announcement."

"I'm about to announce the next owner of Jeon Enterprise and the person is..." He stopped talking and looked at Chanyeol and then at me.

I smiled at him, knowing that he was talking about me.

"That person is my lovely daughter-in-law, Jeon Y/n."

My jaw tightened. 

I turned to see Y/n, who was having wine. She almost spat it out when he announced her name.

I was unable to believe my ears.

It's not me, nor Chanyeol but Y/n?

Narrowing my eyes, I stared at her and clenched my fists tightly until my knuckles went white.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

❝A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a moment.❞

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

18.9K 1.5K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...
28.2K 597 20
They say love is a blessing. Showing your care, love, faith, kindness, loyalty... You can even make Satan fall in love. But if you do everything and...
649K 16K 26
//Forced marriage// You loved him He hated you You left He wished you were back โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข COMPLETED ๐Ÿ’• ratings...
9.7K 420 57
[UNEDITED] "What did I even do to deserve this much hate from my own fans??" - YN . . . "Hyung.. is falling in love a sin?" - Taehyung . . . "I lov...