His Baby-momma

By Klareena

Elena Parke finally gets a break in her life when she manages to secure a job as the personal assistant of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 6

74.7K 2.5K 479
By Klareena

Elena's POV

"Good morning Mr Parker." I greeted as he walked in.

"Morning darling. How was your night?" He finished off with a wink.

I swear this man could be older than my father but still has the audacity to flirt with me, if this is what flirting is like, which I'm sure is.

And you think me being one and a half weeks here would be enough for me to get used to his perverted ways.

"It was peaceful sir. I just wanted to inform you that you'll be having a meeting with the security group in thirty minutes." I notified him.

"What's the meeting for?" He seemed to sober up. And why's he asking me that? Isn't he the CEO here?

"Apparently workers have been losing their belongings so you told me to arrange a meeting with the security team for you so you could address the matter." I said matter of factly.

"I don't recall telling you to do so, but don't set up the board room. I'll have Stella prepare it."

"Sure sir." And I retreated to the door. I'm too tired to even argue about anything.

"Please tell Stella to come in." He called out when I reached the door.

I looked back at him and saw him eye raping me. I wonder if this man has a wife.

"Will do sir." And I closed the door.

"Stella, Mr Parker called you in." I stated. Making my way to my office.

She looked up at me and immediately stood up. Pulling at her top. She pulled it so low that I was scared it would spew out its contents.

After pulling up her skirt and pulling down her top she made a beeline to his office. I'll never really understand what she goes after that guy for.

Thirty minutes later, I'm waiting for Parker to exit his office because the security team was already waiting in the board room for us and Stella seemed to have vanished. But i had a feeling that I knew where she was. And that feeling was right when I saw Parker leave his office. She was by his desk fixing herself up.

"Can we please hurry Mr Parker. We're running late." I stated. Trying to power walk to the board room.

"Ooh cool down. They have to wait on me because I'm the one that pays them. So no need to worry." He was so care free.

With an attitude like his, I was shocked that his company was still standing till date. Which leaves me to wonder why I didn't do any research on this place before sending in my CV.

...

Half way into the meeting and Stella strolled in with a platter that had coffee and water.

She served Mr Parker first. Bending a little way too low for someone that was dropping coffee on the table. She then came to my side next and with the way she dropped the coffee mug infront of me. I'm shocked that it didn't spill.

She then continued with serving the rest of the men in the room. Giving them smirks and slowly swaying her hips when passing one.

"Thank you Stella, you may leave now." Mr Parker said.

"But I haven't finished giving everyone there coffee yet." She whined.

"It's okay. Who ever was lucky enough to get, got. The rest will either share or get some after this." I nearly snorted when he said that.

"But-but...."

"But but nothing Stella, leave."

She looked like she was about to stomp her feet. Her face turned red and I almost awwwed at how nearly adorable she looked.

I wonder what was Mr Parkers reason for sending her out. I wonder if that was him being possessive. And with that thought I snorted and looked up to see everyone looking at me.

My face felt warm and I was beginning to get self conscious with the way everyone was looking at me till Mr Parker spoke up.

"Okay. Now that that's over. Ms Parke, why don't you suggest a few ways in which we could change the problem at hand." He said, folding his hands on placing them on the table.

I'm pretty sure that that's him telling me find a solution for him.

"Well, we could start off by making sure that we have cameras in all rooms and floors if the building besides the toilet of course. And making sure that they are checked regularly to make sure that they still working." I began.

"Because when I'd gone to surveillance room earlier on today, I noticed that there were quite a lot of cameras that had lost signal. And those places seem to be the same places where all those thefts are taking place." I concluded, putting down my notepad.

After that tiny speech of mine, I felt thirsty and the only thing I had to drink was the coffee that Stella had brought and I'm pretty sure that she poisoned mine. I mean with all that hate, why not just get rid me.

Permanently.

Not having any other choice left, I took a sip. With that one sip I could already feel my end nearing.

"Y'all heard the lady, check those cameras and the problem should be solved. Meeting dismissed." He says.

Totally pathetic. I don't know if it's because I zoned out so much but only now did I realise that not even one of those guys spoke a word during this entire meeting.

I stood up taking my note pad and mug along with me. After pouring all the coffee into the sink and rinsing my mug I made my way back to my office.

For some reason I was feeling very tired and was in desperate need of a nap.

The phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

"Good morning, this is Elena from Parkers & Co, how may I assist you today?"

"Hi Elena. This is Sean from Knight Industries. I'm Mr Knight's assistant. I tried Mr Parker's number but it didn't go through so I called this line. I just wanted to inform Mr Parker that Mr Knight has agreed to meet with him. Mr Knight has a very tight schedule so I just wanted to ask if Mr Parker's schedule is free a couple weeks from now." A male voice spoke through the phone.

"How many weeks is a couple?" I ask as I check the calender.

"Nine weeks. I'm sorry that its so far away, but Mr Knight likes to plan all his meetings ahead of time."

"Its no problem. I'm sorry to say, but Mr Parker's entire week will be booked. Will the week after that be okay?"

"Yes, yes, absolutely. I'll just note that down. Thank you so much for your time, please do let Mr Parker know that I called."

"Thank you for calling Sean, I'll be sure pass the message down to Mr Parker."

"Thank you, and one more thing." He said

"Sure, what's that?" I said, I picking up my pen in case he had something important for me note down.

"You have a lovely voice, Elena. Please do get here before nine o'clock because Mr Knight doesn't have much patience and I'm sure it took a lot of convincing since he will be in the office for the meeting, so please tell your boss not to screw it up. But I'm sure that we will call again to remind you about the meeting, if I don't call then another assistant will."

"Thank you. And I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for calling."

"No problem. I'll hang up now."

"Bye." I hang up

I couldn't help the smile that broke out on my lips at his compliment to me.

I tried calling Mr Parker but he didn't pick up so I decided to go to his office. Just as I stood up, I let out a loud yawn.

I got to his door and knocked but get no response, so I twist the knob to check if maybe he's inside and just ignoring everything, because this wouldn't be the first time.

I instantly regret opening the door because the sight in front of me is one that I doubt will ever leave my mind. There in front of me is Mr Parker with Stella against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist and she is moaning and purring like a cat as Mr Parker pounds into her.

I immediately felt nauseated and gagged. Coming back to my senses I screamed and turned around.

"Ooh, what now?" Stella practically moaned out.

Even though I'm in the room and have caught these two, they don't have the decency to stop their act but instead continue.

"Uhm, uhm... I-I just came to inform Mr Parker that Mr Knight's assistant called. He didn't get theough to you and called me instead to set up an appointment date for your meeting with him." I stammer out.  "I'm not feeling so great so I was also womdering if I could take the rest of thw day off."

"Sure darling. I hope you get...better soon. And ... thanks for informing me." Mr Parker was groaning out.

I quickly left the room and went to get my stuff feeling very disgusted and scarred.

...

On getting home, I went directly to the toilet. Emptying out my breakfast, which only consisted of two slices of toast and tea.

After puking, I brushed and got into the shower needing a cold shower.

After my shower I got into boxers and an over sized shirt, jumping straight into bed. I could already feel a slight headache coming to and just comfy in bed.

***

I check my clock and see that its already three in the afternoon by the time I get up from my nap. A nap that was supposed to make me feel better, but if anything I just feel shittier.

My bag is on the floor in the living room, I take an Advil and my phone then go to the kitchen to get water. After taking the pill, with the hopes that it would help stop whatever it was that was causing my headache and tiredness.

My phone lights up and I see that I missed a call from Abby at around one. I immediately call her back.

"Hey you. Were you busy? You didn't ansser when I'd called you earlier on." Abby started.

"Sorry Abby, I felt a bit sick so I left work early and came home to rest. What's up?"

"Nothing much I just wanted to treat you with lunch but you didn't answer so I went with myself since Jojo travelled for a shoot."

"Oh sorry. I wasn't even at the office that time I left a little before that."

"Why aren't you there? You okay?" She asked with concern laced in her voice.

"Yah I'm good. I took some pills so I should feel better." I reassure her.

"That's good. Stay home and if I finish early I'll come over, how's that?"

"Great. But I won't get my hopes up. I know how busy you can get."

"Yah, but hopefully."

"Anyways, get back to work. I don't wanna keep you any longer."

"Sure, bye. Love you ." She giggled .

"Love you too." And I hung up.

I enter the kitchen with hopes of making myself food, but nothing in here seems to be working for me.

I remember my doctor saying that STDs show up after about ten days, and it's been like eight or something since my one night stand and I'm alright.

No symptoms or anything.

After two loud yawns, I decide to get back to bed.

°°°

Sitting back on the toilet floor, I lean back on the wall. I thought my stomach bug passed, but clearly it hasn't. It's been like four weeks now and the vomiting had stopped. I did the at home STD test that the doctor said I could do and I'm as healthy as a horse.

It's now half past six and I'm starting to feel better. I'm sure it's food poisoning or coffee poisoning or whatever. But I'm sure Stella put something in that coffee she keeps serving us at the office.

I flush, brush, and have a long hot shower.

I look horrible. The fact that I have work tomorrow isn't assisting my current state.

Not feeling hungry, I just settle for some television. No better way to pass time than with a good movie. Mortal Instruments should be good enough.

By the time Mortal instruments is coming to an end I'm crying. Even though Clary's mom didn't pass, I just feel emotional.

It's already nine when I hear a knock at the door. On opening it I see Abby with take out. I could already smell the hot wings and instantly forget about my crying episode, reaching out for the food.

Abby looks worried when she sees the tears on my face but giggles when I reach for the food.

She gives me the one that I am assuming is for me and struts in.

"Isn't it a little too early for you to be crying like that? Why are you crying in the first place?" She asked sitting on the couch.

"I was watching Mortal Instruments." I said while opening my take out.

"A movie got you so emotional?" She gives me an amused look.

"Don't judge. Emotions don't have working hours." I call out from the kitchen where I'm getting myself some sauces and bread to go with the hot wings.

Abby laughed, "I could never."

"Oh shut up, I'm hungry." And on cue my tummy rumbles.

"You having that with bread?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at me

"Mmmh" I just hummed slash moaned as I ate.

She just shakes her head chuckling.

We spend the rest of our Sunday laying around and watching already watched episodes of Gossip Girls. Which we should've known was a bad idea since we both have work tomorrow.

•••

Today is supposed to be Mister Parker's meeting with Knight Industries and the man is nowhere to be seen. I haven't left yet because I thought we'd both leave together from the office. When quarter past eight strikes I leave the office, maybe he went to the meeting before me. Stella also isn't at the office, hopefully they're not making out somewhere and that's the reason why he isn't answering his phone.

Now I have to go for that meeting alone and I dont even know what it's about.

I take a cab to Knight Industries because I'm firstly too tired to drive and I don't know where the place is and I again am too lazy to find out.

By the time I get there it's quarter to nine and I realise that it's Abby's work place. I never really got the name of her work but knew what it looked like.

Walking into the reception I bump into someone when I was fixing the files in my hands. The bump made me drop all the important documents that I brought for this meeting.

I quickly squat down to pick them up muttering a lot of apologies but when I was done picking them up I noticed that I was the only one apologizing and that I picked the files up myself.

I stand up and see a woman who's a bit shorter compared to me with a scowl on her face. Okay? What did I do? She's definitely another Stella and I literally have no energy for this.

"Next time watch where you're going, twat. I really wonder why it is that people like you even bother coming to places like this when you can't act according to the people who belong in places like this-.."

"Oh shut up Celine." I hear Abby's voice. I turned and spot her behind me and I automatically smiled and went went towards her.

"Argh, you all just frustrate me!!" Celine screamed and walked away.

"What's wrong with her?" Because she seemed kinda mental to me

"Oh don't mind her. She just hasn't been laid in a while so it's just sexual frustration." She laughed waving her hand in the air kinda dismissing the topic.

"But how do you know about her personal life?" Curiosity got the best of me. It always does.

"It's not personal if she's doing it in public so yeah. What are you doing here anyways?" Oh my goodness, I glance  at my watch to see that I have three minutes until nine hits.

"Shiiit! Shit shit shit shit shit! I'm supposed to be meeting your boss where's his office at?" I quickly asked

"Last floo-" I didn't even let her finished before I rushed to the elevators and entered the one that seemed the least busy.

On getting in I noticed that it went straight to the top floor and that no one was in besides me.

I kinda felt light headed but didn't mind it, maybe it was because if that tiny jog I did.

The lift dinged and I got out.

There was a lady sitting at the table outside the the elevator and her eyes widened when she saw me exit the elevator.

"I'm here for Mr Knight? I'm his nine o clock" I rushed out

"He's in his office bu-..." she pointed to a huge mahogany door.

"Thank you!" I said and rushed to the door.

I knocked and heard a light 'come in'. I immediately opened the door, rushed in and lightly closed the door. I tightly held onto the knob when my head started to spin but it seemed to calm down. And I turned just as I heard someone clear there throat.

On turning around I was met with the most perfect set of grayish black eyes.

Those eyes looked beautiful and somehow familiar.

Just as I realised where I'd seen those eyes before. I was out like a light.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 3.5K 58
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
15.4M 631K 68
"What happened last night was a mistake. We both had too much to drink and one thing led to another. It was an act of alcohol and nothing more. I don...
255K 10.1K 38
The cover is made by this wonderful amazing women and the credit goes to the model Halle Alice which is not the main character of this book and the p...
691K 24.8K 32
Losing his wife by a ghastly accident Nathaniel Carter turns from being a husband to becoming a housewife. Now left to cater for this three years old...