Change Me (camren fan-fic)

By camren_ship557

Camila and Lauren are just 2 girls in highschool. But when they are paired up for a project they will be forc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
The End
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 4

37.7K 588 288
By camren_ship557

Camila POV

I woke up at 11 as usual for a Saturday. I got in the shower quickly and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a black T-shirt that had a pizza on it. I slide on my red converse to match. I grabbed a black bow and put it on my head. I ran down the stairs after grabbing my phone.

I kissed my Mami's check as I walked to the refrigerator. "Hey Mami." I said and grabbed the Orange juice. I poured it into a cup. "Good Morning Mila!" She said looking up from her newspaper. "I'm going out for a little. I will text you if I will be out after 4. Okay?" I said and chugged down my juice. "Okay mija. Just don't stay out to late like last night. Or we will have go have a talk with your father." She said giving me a stern look. "Yes Mami I know. We just lost track of time." I said and smirked to my self thinking of Lauren.

Her lips. Her sea green eyes. Her long brown hair. The way she was so honest with me. I looked at my phone. 12:02. Crap! I was supposed to be there 2 minutes ago. I put my cup in the sink and walked to get my keys. "Bye Mami! Love you! Bye Sofi!" I yelled into the house getting 'I love you' back from both of them.

My Dad wasn't here he was already at work. I got in my car and speed off to Laurens house. I pulled into the drive way. I had no thoughts telling me I shouldn't be here. I wanted to be. I got out my car and knocked on the big door. "Hello? How may I help you?" A old man said standing straight. I smiled at him. He had in a classic suit and looked nice. "Hello. I'm here to see Lauren." I said still smiling. She has a Butler? Great. "Oh. Right this way." He said and lead me into the house. He walked me to the back door. He opened it and I saw a massive pool. What the fuck?

"Miss. Jauregui asked for me to bring you here. She will be with you shortly." He said and walked into the house. Weird. I heard The only exception by Paramore playing softly. I love this song. I saw a piece of paper sitting on the table next to me. I picked it up and read it.

'Hi Camila. You are probably wondering what is going on. So let me tell you. I don't say stuff lime this often but I'm making an exception for you. I really like you. I say that a lot but you are different. You are beautiful, funny, and smart. Your eyes are amazing and make my heart flip. Your long dark brown hair that is so soft to touch. Yes. Your body is just stunning. But that's not why I like you. You are just amazing. So let's get go the point of why your reading this. Turn around.'

I put the paper down and turned around. Lauren was standing there awkwardly. "Lauren?" I said and stood up. She cleared her throat and begun.

"Camila. Just listen please. You are really-" she paused looking for the word. "Amazing. I really like you. You are just so perfect. I know I have done a lot that I not proud of." She said looking away from me. "But I am willing to change that. I know I suck at this. I honestly have never done this before ever." Her face turned bright red. "I like you a lot Camila. Will you-" she stuttered. "Will you-" I looked at her confused. "Will I?" I said looking at her. "Will you be my g-girlfriend? I know you will probably say no. I'm just a player no one want to be with. I under-" I cut her off by slamming my lips into hers.

She was taken aback but kissed back gently. It wasn't like last night. It was different. It was passionate. I broke for air when my lungs burned. "Yes " I said and kissed her lips softly again. "Wait? You really will?" She said surprised. "Yes. But you cant- you know." I said not wanting to say it. "Go fuck around with every girl I see. I know. I don't want to anymore." She said blushing. "Okay." I said and jumped into her arms. Her firm arms wrapped around me.

"So who's the old guy who answered the door?'' I said and she laughed. "Thats Bernard. He's my butler." She said shyly. "Awesome!" I said smiling brightly. She smiled back her amazingly beautiful smile. "So we are really gonna do this?" She said looking at me seriously. "Yes." I said and kissed her lips softly. "Well good. So my girlfriend would want to go on a date to night right?" She said blushing. "You don't do this much do you?" I said and got down from her arms. "I never have." She said looking down.

"I'm not good at it am I?" She said refusing to look at me. Why does she always do that? "You are doing perfectly fine." I said and grabbed her hand. Her phone started ringing like crazy. What the hell? She picked it up.

Hello?

Hi Normani.

She said yes.

I know I know. Lauren Jauregui is officially whipped.

Can I go now that you know?

Okay bye.

She hung up her phone and blushed. "So your whipped now?" I said smiling. She winked at me causing my heart to melt. "Maybe." She said and put her hand around my waist. She is so confident when she is playing around. But so insecure when she is saying her feeling. I will have to talk to her later about that.

We walked into the house and I followed her to her room. Yet again her ass was all in my face. God she is so hot. Her ass is so-

"Camila? Where you staring at my ass?" Lauren said smirking. "N-no!" I said blushing. I was so staring at your ass. No questions. "You where to!" She said smiling and walked over to me. My heart started to beat faster the closer she came to me. "You aren't so bad your self." She said into my ear and kissed my lips softly. Her hands traveled to my hips and pulled me closer. She slide her hands around my waist and deepened the kiss. One of her hands slide up my back to my neck and the other slide down my back side and to my thigh. A soft moan escaped my lips. I felt her lips curl into a smile against my lips. I felt my checks get warmer and warmer. I leaned my head back for air. A smirk came across Laurens face. 

"Don't even!" I said and rolled my eyes. I walked to the bed and sat down. She followed behind me and whispered in my ear. "Its okay babe. You can make me moan later." She said and laughed her contagious laugh. "Lauren!" I yelled at her. "I was just joking. Calm down." She said looking away. She's doing it again!

"Lauren? Why do you get so sad when I say stuff like that? Even when I'm joking." I said looking into her eyes and sliding closer to her. "I'm fine. I don't get sad." She said looking away. I just laughed a little. "Yes you do. When you talk to me you look straight into my eyes or somewhere else... But its still on me.. But every time I say something about not wanting to have sex you get to insecure and don't look at me until I do this." I said and leaned in and kissed her lips and climbing into her lap. I sucked onto her bottom lip softly. I almost got her to moan. I pulled my hand up her leg and to her torso I traced over her abs. "Well who wouldn't look at you after you do that." I said looking from my eyes to my lips.

"Lauren. Come on. What's wrong?" I said putting my head onto her shoulder. I felt her body rise every breath she took. "I'm insecure. About everything. I just want everyone to like me. But usually I hide that part of me. But when- when I'm with you. I just. I strive to get you to like me. I don't want to do anything to make you sad." She said softly so I could barley hear it even though we where the only ones in the room.

"Lauren. Just because I don't want to have sex with you right this second doesn't mean your not making me happy." I said sitting up and looking into her eyes. "I know. But at the same time. I don't know." She said. I decided to change the topic before we both do something we regret. I wanted to kiss her passionately. I wanted to make her moan in joy.

"So. What about that date tonight?" I said and she raised an eyebrow. "Come on! I wanna go on one. I have never.. been on a date." I said and quited down at the last part. "Cute." She said and looked at me. "Let's go on one. What time is it?" She said. She reached her hand into my back pocket where my phone was I looked at her puzzled. "I felt it when. Yeah." She said not finishing her sentence. She learns fast.

She pressed the power button. She smirked when she saw my lock screen. It was me in a bikini at the beach over the summer. "Nice." She said jokingly. Good one Camila. "So it is now 2 o'clock. If we leave at 4:30 we would get there at 5. The sun sets at 5:15. Perfect." She said thinking out loud. "We have 2 hours and 30 minutes before we leave." She said.

"Where are we going?" I said looking at her huge lips. "Its a surprise." She said and wiggled her eyebrows. Great. Another surprise. "Hello Miss. Jauregui. Some one is here to see you." Bernard said looking into the open door. "Thank you Bernard. Let them in." Lauren said nicely. "You sound so proper talking to him." I said and smirked. I kissed her lips softly.

"Well Lauren. Didn't expect to see your next victim in the middle of the day here." A tall girl said. She was pretty. Lauren looked up in disgust that some one just said that. But when she saw the girl her face light up. Who is this bitch? Lauren sat up and pulled me off her. "Dinah!" She yelled and ran up to her. "I thought you wouldn't be back for another 2 months." She said after hugging the girl tightly. "Well I got board in New York so I came back." She said and they walked to the bed. "Oh. Duh." She said and smacked her head. "Camila this is my best friend in the whole world. Dinah. Dinah this is my girlfriend. Camila." Lauren sand and sat back down pulling me closer to her. "Damn Jauregui. I thought you where just one night stands." Dinah said smirking at me. "Not anymore." Lauren said more to me than to Dinah.

I don't like this girl. "You guys thirsty? I'm thirsty. Want a drink babe?" Lauren said and got up. "Um yeah sure. I just want a water." I said quietly. She nodded and left the room. Dinah glared at me. "Lauren doesn't do shit like this. So she has got to really like you. You hurt her and I don't mind killing you. K? K." She said and went back to her happy demeanor. "I don't plan on hurting her..." I said quietly.

Lauren walked back into the room and handed me my water and Dinah a soda. She sat back down and sliding me closer to her side. Why does she want me so close to her? "So Dinah how was New York?'' Lauren said after taking a large gulp on her green tea. Them things are so nasty.

"Well it was fun the first 2 weeks. Then I started missing you Ally and Normani. So I came home." She said smiling. "Who doesn't miss me?'' Lauren said and I giggled quietly. I felt Lauren look at me smiling and Dinah glaring. What's her problem? I decided to just stay quite till Dinah finally left. Lauren walked into the room and  looked at me concerned. "What's wrong beautiful?" Lauren said and put her head in my lap. "Nothing." I said looking at her whole body. "Babe. Please tell me what's wrong." Lauren said in a childish voce.

"She doesn't like me. She said the normal best friend things when you left. But she just gave me this look when you where looking away at something." I said looking away from Lauren. "Camz. Calm down. I like you that's what matters right. Dinah is always leaving town anyways. Its okay." She said and smiled at me. "Did you just call me Camz?" I said looking at her confused. "Yeah. Do you not like it? I heard your Mom can you Mila so I figured I would pick something different. So I chose Camz." She said rambling. She's so cute. I smirked at her. "Its cute. I like it Lolo." I said and kissed her lips softly. "Lolo?'' She said. "Lolo.'' I said and looked at my phone. "Its 4:25." I said and her head shot up and hit mine. "Ow. Fuck." I said and put my hand to my head. "Oh shit are you okay?" She said removing my hand and looking at my head. "Yeah. But who are you?" I said hiding my smile and put a serious face on.

"Camz. Don't play." She said looking at me serious. "Who is Cmaz?" I said and she slammed her lips to mine. She broke the lustful kiss. "Oh. I'm Camz." I said smirking. She got up from the bed and grabbed a jacket from her closet. "Lolo! Where are we going?'' I said like a 2 year old. "China." She said sarcastically. "OMG! Yay! I have always wanted to go to China! How did you know?" I said sarcastically back. She just smiled and walked to her car. Where are we going?

A/n: If you are enjoying the story please comment and tell me if you have any ideas for it and if I should continue. This is my first fan fiction. Thanks! -B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 14.2K 38
Sequel to Bad News. What happens to Camila and Lauren and their relationship when Camila's past haunts her once again? What if this time, she can't d...
255K 6.5K 56
Will camren fall in love? Will camren survive? IF Lauren and camila gets rescued would it go back to the way it was? Read and find out ;)
14.1K 345 15
Camila and Lauren are 2 out of 5 girls of the biggest girl band in the world known as fifth harmony. Due to the fans assumptions that Camila and Lau...
65.3K 1.7K 12
This is about Camila being a new kid at school and Lauren hating her cause she's stealing the spotlight away from Lauren and Lauren would do anything...