Kismat Connection

Bởi shining_polestar

Manik is a rich city-dweller and has everything a person would want - loving parents, very good looks, intell... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44 (Last Part)
Part 46 (Epilogue - part 2)
Thank you!
New Story
Thank you!
Thank you!

Part 45 (Epilogue - part 1)

6K 375 8
Bởi shining_polestar

The vacation came to an end and the college reopened.

        Nandini was walking in the corridor when she felt that Manik was around, so she looked in all directions, but she couldn't find him. Manik opened the door of the room he was in, and he pulled Nandini inside.

        Nandini : "Why did you pull me here? What is this new way of meeting?"

        Manik : "It is the beginning of a new relationship, so I have to find new ways to meet you too. Here is the answer to your why."

        Manik took her to the center of the room and pressed a button. There was a continuous shower of flower petals on them. Nandini was surprised at the sudden gesture. She twirled happily and he was happy seeing her like that.

        Nandini : "What is special today?"

        Manik : "Actually, I wanted to arrange something special on the day you accepted me and welcome you to the new phase of our relationship. I didn't get a chance on that day. I was thinking as to what I could do that is simple, the way you would want it to be, and at the same time conform to your liking. I chose today because it is exactly an year since we first met at the college."

        Nandini : "Thank you for the surprise as well as choosing me as your partner for life."

        Nandini : "You said you are going to find new ways to meet, so where and how am I going to meet you next? Are you going to do so every time?"

        Manik : "Not every time, but I can surprise you sometimes at least. You are smart, so try to figure out yourself when, where and how."

        Manik : "By the way, in spite of being so smart, your smartness didn't come to use when it was really required."

        Nandini : "What do you mean by that?"

        Manik : "You spoke so highly of love. You also helped Mukti and Abhi complete their love story, but when it came to us you were no less than a tube light and you were..."

        Nandini : "You can't be upset with me for that. I said what I believed in, because of my parents love story, but I am not an expert in it. I didn't figure out Mukti and Abhi were in love or help them. They figured it out on their own and Mukti overheard Abhi. There were no signs to show me that it is love. My heart didn't beat faster and I didn't feel a current pass through as in their case. There were no signs like they show in the movies - feeling a pleasant breeze or music in the air, shower of petals, seeing the person you love everywhere and in everyone and so on. So how was I to figure out?"

        Manik : "I am not upset with you because you realized late. It took time for me to realize too, so I completely understand your situation. Everyone's love story is different. In our case, as you also felt, our proximity calms down our heart beats. We are too comfortable with each other to feel .. what is that.. current when you touch. There were signs all along since we met, just not like the ones you mentioned. We didn't realize either because the situation wasn't favorable or we were stuck with other issues."

        Manik : "I didn't know that you believed in what they show in the movies, I thought you believed in reality. I can make arrangements for almost all that you mentioned even now. I have already taken care of one of them (he showed the flower petals), but I didn't like one of the things you mentioned. I don't want you to see me in someone else. If you want I can stay with you all the time so that such a situation doesn't arise at all in the first place."

        Nandini : "I didn't mean like that. I don't want to see you in anyone else. You don't have to make any other arrangements too. I was just trying to say that there were no telltale signs, so it wasn't that easy to figure out. If you aren't upset about that, then what were you trying to say?"

        Manik : "You would have known if you would have waited, till I completed. I was upset because you were ready to link me to someone else not once or twice, but three times. Though I was confident, every time at least for a moment I felt that may be you don't feel the same for me as I do for you. That feeling, though only for a moment, is quite horrible. Probably, if I wouldn't have expressed how I felt for you that day, you yourself would have found someone else for me."

        Nandini : "I am very very very sorry for that. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted you to be happy."

        Manik : "I know, but sorry isn't enough."

        Nandini : "What do you want me to do?"

        Manik : "Hmm.. meet me after college, I will tell you then."

        Nandini agreed, but she was thinking as to what he wanted her to do.

        Manik : "You don't have to think so much. Our celebration is still pending, I asked you to meet for that."

        Nandini : "That's it."

        Manik : "Yes... wait a minute... what were you thinking? Did I settle for something less? Were there chances for something more?"

        Nandini : "I didn't think anything like that."

        Manik : "What do you mean by anything like that? If there is something, let me know, I am always ready for anything."

        Nandini lowered her eyes and her face fell. She had realized her feelings for him and accepted it, but his words made her realize that it was only the first step. She knew what would be in store in the future, but she wasn't sure if she was ready for it.

        Manik : "What happened to you suddenly? .. Is it because of something I said? If it is, you don't have to take it seriously, I was only kidding."

        Nandini was twiddling her fingers. She didn't want to tell him as to what she felt at that time and disappoint him. Manik held her hands in his.

        Manik : "Look at me. Our relationship has definitely changed, but you are the same and so am I. If there is anything bothering you, you can say what it is without hesitating. If you are sad, it is going to upset me too and I think you don't want that. It is always better to talk and clear out what is going on in your mind."

        Nandini : "You might be having some expectations from our new relationship. What if I am not ready yet for you know... What if I can't meet your expectations?"

        Manik : "I do have an expectation and I am confident that you will meet it too. I don't want you to ever even think of staying away from me irrespective of how things turn out in the future. Apart from that, I am in no hurry for anything. You don't have to worry thinking about anything else."

        Manik : "It is just the beginning of a new phase, but we are way ahead when it comes to lot of other aspects. Now, coming to what you are referring to, we will proceed further step by step only when you feel comfortable. Would that be fine?"

        Nandini nodded her head very slowly.

        Manik : "Aren't you convinced yet?"

        Nandini : "I am. I was just thinking as to how will I know when I am comfortable or not and at the same time not..."

        Manik slowly brought her hand near his lips and kissed it.

        Manik : "Neither did you try to take your hands off mine nor did you move it even a little, because you were comfortable. I will be able to figure out and stop when you are not. If I don't, you can always stop me, and I won't be disappointed. I will be disappointed that you haven't understood me yet, if you give in when you aren't ready for it. That's what you wanted to know, right?"

        Nandini nodded her head indicating an yes.

        Manik : "Cheer up, it is time to get going. Concentrate and don't let your mind wander. Meet me after college."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Days were passing by.

        Cabir walked into the jam room and found Abhi and Mukti romancing. Dhruv came in soon after.

        Cabir : "We have to make some changes to the name board of our jam room."

        Dhruv : "What changes do you want to make?"

        Cabir : "Our jam room changes into a romance corner when these two are on their own. There should be a way of figuring out when we can enter safely so that our eyes are spared from watching them in some compromising position."

        Dhruv : "Stop teasing them. Who knows even you might end up like them when it is your turn?"

        Cabir : "No way. I will follow Manik's footsteps. You won't even know where he meets Nandini and what they are up to. You only come to know when, because he isn't with us then."

        Cabir : "When I see these two, you know what comes to my mind. Even before they get married, no even before they complete college, they will make me an uncle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Few more weeks passed. Fab5 had to go to a different location for a music competition. It was held the next day, but they had to leave a day before. Nandini had to give a presentation at the college the next day, so she couldn't join them.

        Manik : "I don't want to leave you and go, but there is no option. I have to go, and you can't come with me. I will be back as early as possible."

        Nandini : "I understand. We can always talk over the phone. All the best!"

        Fab5 left for the competition. Manik tried to behave as though he was fine for his friends, but he wasn't happy.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

503K 19.4K 47
People say he was a charming, young prince while other's say he was satan himself. A duke's daughter suddenly became the prince's fiancé overnight...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
19.7K 884 7
𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝗍. 𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋...
67.5K 2.7K 76
Ma-inlove sa bestfriend ang isa sa pinakamahirap na sitwasyon, pero para sa'kin ang pinakamahirap na sitwasyon ay yung yayayain mo yung bestfriend mo...