Just a Kiss Series

somebody1994

It all began with a kiss... *** "Now I'm going to tell you something and I want you to listen. I don't want e... Еще

Losing Her
Part One: Just a Kiss
Chapter One: The Party and the Kiss
Chapter Two: The Aftermath
Chapter Three: Telling Lukas
Chapter Four: Learning the Truth
Chapter Five: The Baby and a Happy Ending
Part Two: More Than a Kiss
Chapter One: First Impressions
Chapter Two: Getting to Know Ryan
Chapter Three: One Drunken Night
Chapter Four: Not Again
Chapter Five: The Past, the Present and the Future
Chapter Six: Returning Home
Chapter Seven: Charlotte
Chapter Eight: Making the Right Choice
Part Three: Beyond a Kiss
Chapter One: New School, New Bully
Chapter Two: After school Kiss
Chapter Three: His Dirty Secret
Chapter Four: One Simple Question
Chapter Five: Not His Secret Anymore
Chapter Six: He Should Have Listened
Chapter Eight: Early Delivery Causes Fear
Chapter Nine: A Simple Mistake
Chapter Ten: Where Do We Go From Here?
Part Four: No Where To Hide
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Seven: Now What?

56 5 0
somebody1994

One Month and Two Weeks Later...

I walk to the door slowly thinking of what I'm going to say and what's about to be told to me. I'm more than likely going to be lectured and questioned about how I didn't know any better. Probably even get in more trouble because of how long I waited to say anything. It isn't like I was trying to hide it or avoid this. Okay who am I really trying to convince? That's exactly what I was trying to do but I know I shouldn't anymore. More like I can't when I'm finding it harder and harder to cover it up. Pretending I don't feel the kicksing and moving constantly. That's pretty hard to avoid now isn't?

'Okay, stop worrying. I have to do this or the courage I had to get on the bus to come here will be pointless. I didn't come here to just stand outside.' I think to myself knocking at the door more scared than I have been in my whole life. The bad is thing is this isn't even going to be the worse part. When I get back and tell my dad his going to be so mad, both of them are especially DAD. He might even want to get ahold of Kaleb and straggle him. Okay probably not since he would get in trouble and then everyone would wonder why.

I should have listened to my dad and took what he said seriously before. I always knew deep down it was possible but I had to be dumb. Making a point to kiss someone just to prove it wasn't true then taking it further with Kaleb.

"So stupid, I'm so stupid."I say quietly to myself hearing the door opening and Ryan appearing just like I thought he would.

"Aiden, what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in months." he asks looking surprised to see me when I'm suppose to be in school.

I managed to sneak off after my dad dropped me off  at school, buying a bus ticket with the allowance money I saved when I was still getting it. And a four hour bus ride later I'm at Ryan and Lukas' place by noon. "Yeah, I know so I thought I would drop by and say hi. Is Nathan off school yet?"

"He's at school Aiden where you should be. I having a feeling though that's not the real reason why you came." he replies.

"You know me so well don't you Ryan?" I reply back.

"I've known you your whole life Aiden it's not hard to tell when you're hiding something. Now give me a good reason not to call your parents and drive you back to school right now." he says.

"I wouldn't make it back in time." I point out.

"Aiden?" he says my name raising an eyebrow.

"Can I come in?" I ask not waiting for an answer as I push my way in.

"Fine but I still want answers."

"I like what you have done with the place since I last been here." I say pretending to look around to avoid the subject I'm dreading right now.

"Stop changing the subject and spill. Did you get in trouble at school? Steal? Kill someone?" he asks shutting the door behind him.

"Do you really think I would do such a thing?" I ask standing in the living room.

"Get in trouble at school, it would be a new one but it might give you a reason to avoid going home. Steal maybe since you did it a few times before. As for killing someone I don't know. Would you?" he questions obviously joking I hope because me killing someone would never happen. It's funny though he forgot to mention the one reason why I could be here. He must be wanting to avoid it like me or he can already tell.

"No." I finally say, still not able to say it.

"Then what is it?" he questions looking at me confused. I guess I was wrong maybe he doesn't know, maybe like my parents he thought I knew better.

So here it goes, "The thing you didn't list, something far more likely than any of those."

"And what would that be?" he replies forcing me to have to say it out loud instead.

"Get pregnant." I say so quietly in the already quiet house. The sentence making this all feel more real and it scares me.

"Please tell me you're joking? How?" he questions just like I thought he would.

"Sex. How else?" I answer not able to stop myself from laughing at his dumb question.

"Aiden this isn't funny." he says.

"I never said it was. Besides what all of you told me is only half true because I'm pretty sure I didn't get pregnant from some stupid kiss." I tell him only to get a more questioning look.

"Aiden, didn't your dads tell you not to? Didn't I tell you enough not to?" he questions.

"Yeah but-" I start to say before he cuts me off.

"But? There shouldn't be a but Aiden. Have you told your dad?"he asks. I bite my lower lip a bit.

"No, I wanted to tell you first. Maybe get you to tell them for me so there not that mad."

"Aiden you know it's not going to matter. They're going to be upset either way, you're only fifteen." he reminds me.

"And so was my dad when he had Charlotte." I retort.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean he wanted you to do the same thing. Just, come with me." he says as he starts walking down the hallway.

"Come with you where?" I ask following behind him as he leads me through a door that leads to a downstairs area I never knew existed. Probably because I never had to come down here until now. And as I look around that's why exactly the reason why. This room is like a hospital room with everything you could need to deliver a baby or anything.

"Here, so I can confirm it and make sure everything's okay." he says.

"I don't think we really have to do that. I already know." I reply.

"Well I'd like to make sure, it's my responsiblity. Do you know how many weeks you might be?" he asks and I have no idea how to answer that.

"Um no. Should I?" I finally answer feeling gulity for not knowing.

"Lay back on the bed and lift your shirt then. It'll probably just be easier estimating by the fetus' size." I do as he says walking over to the bed that is right in front of me beside it to my right is what I assume is an ultrasound machine.

"This is so not what I planned to be doing this year or ever." I mumble lifting my shirt and looking away as he squeezes that weird gel stuff on my stomach and starts rubbing it in with that stick thing.

"Well maybe you should have listened and you wouldn't have had to be here." is all he says.

"Yeah I know just get this over with." I reply not in the mood to be told what I already know.

"Aiden it doesn't work that way. Do you think just because I'm giving you an ultrasound and tell you what you already know everything's going to be fine?" he replies not taking the hint that I don't want to talk.

"It isn't like it can get any worse." I say.

"Tell me the truth?"

"The truth about what?" I ask confused.

"How long have you known?" his question forcing me to think back, trying to remember but I honestly can't.

"Not that long." I lie.

"I don't think you're telling the truth." he says.

"Okay maybe a few weeks." I reply still lying.

"Eighteen weeks isn't a few weeks Aiden." he replies.

"What? I can't be." I say in disbelief. How could I be? I'm eighteen weeks pregnant already? I thought maybe like six or seven. Okay I was probably being delusional to think that.

"That isn't really the shocking thing I'm about to tell you though Aiden." he says.

"Oh yeah? Then what is it? I'm pregnant with twins?" I joke.

"Yes." he replies and I immediately turn to look at him and then the picture of the baby on the screen in my stomach. One of the two inside me that I can't believe are there.

***

Four hours later...

(Razor)

"He's what?" I hear Travis ask just as shocked as I am. I just stand there not able to say a word because I don't know what I should say. I wasn't expecting to hear this right now not when I was hoping there was another reason he's been so distant.

"He's eighteen weeks pregnant with twins. A boy and girl to be exact." Ryan repeats.

"Surprise." Aiden says, acting like this funny when it's not.

"Aiden!" I yell finally losing my temper.

"What? It isn't like I was trying to get pregnant it just happened. You know what it's like right?" he replies standing there with a smile on his face.

"No, I don't Aiden." I reply back.

"Maybe I should go to my room." he says the smile wiped off his face now realizing how serious this is.

"Yeah I think you should and stay there." I agree and watch as he walks to his room.

"Are you sure?" Travis asks as soon as the door is shut.

"Yeah I'm positive. It didn't help that Razor was a twin." Ryan says.

"Faternal twins and what does that have to do with anything?" I quickly reply.

"I know and under regular circumstances that doesn't mean anything but this is different. Faternal twins or identical are increased when there is already twins in the family.Your dad had your sister and you, it skipped a generation and now Aiden is pregnant with twins." he explains not making this sound any better.

"I wish we would have known that before and had Aiden homeschooled so we could have prevented this." Travis says more to himself out loud than anyone else I think.

"Travis, it's too late for that it already happened. We just, we have to deal with it. Make sure we're there for him and not have anyone find out. Did he tell you who?" I say looking at Ryan for a name.

"No, but I'm guessing someone at school he hasn't talked to in a while. I don't think anyone knows so it's fine." he says.

"Okay so we'll just take him out of school and-" I say to Travis when he interrupts me.

"Razor, we payed for it already and there's only three more months."

"So what do you think we should do?" I ask him.

"Just let him finish the rest of this year off. After that have him homeschooled and get ready for the babies I guess."is his answer.

"Okay." I agree with him because three more months isn't going to do anything. The school year is almost over so it only makes sense. There's nothing to worry about. Is there?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.5K 478 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
1K 35 6
*MATURE CONTENT* They've been best friends since Tommy's first day of third grade. Now, with graduation behind them and college looming, Dan and Tomm...
15.6K 916 28
An famous actor🐻 with everything in his life & An poor boy who had to do everything to stand on his own and his younger sister with no one beside th...
Stuck In Hell With My Enemy Toxiic_Lay

Любовные романы

162K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...