Chaos And Purity (Under Editi...

Oleh Brookie_64

He was your best friend until something changed in him. After a strange encounter, you are wounded and are ta... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1. A New Friendship
Chapter 2. Strange Texts
Chapter 3. A Quick Hospital Stay
Chapter 4. Doctor L
Chapter 5. Information Hunting
Chapter 6. A Truth Revealed
Chapter 7. A Headache and a Half
Chapter 8. A Missing Piece of His Soul
The Beginning of a Dream
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 1)
Chapter 11. Fan Art
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 2)
A Night Gone By
OMG!!! HES A LITTERAL CINNAMIN ROLL
A (not) Simple Plane Trip
Flash Back Part 1.
Flash Back part 2
After the Past
Chapter 19. The Carnival
A Little Plane Ride
Heart.
Who you gonna call? Luigi and Y/N!
This is fine...
Whelp Guess I'll Just Die.
Headcannons
He's Alive...Kinda
Revenge and Anger
The Past.
The Innner Mechanisms of My Mind is an Enigma
Mabye He has Anger Issues?
A/N
Antasmas Return
Sleep
A Fun Trip...
You've made a plan.
Nighttime without Nightmares
Screams
Wedding Day Blues
Do you Y/ N...
Oh No...
Have at you!
Past
The Way Back
Uh Oh
location
time
um
The Bad ending.
The Good ending

Getting Ready

259 4 2
Oleh Brookie_64

     You looked around to see Mr.L was snoring slightly. You got up quietly as to not disturb him. You walked into the kitchen to be greated by E.Gadd, drawing at the table. You looked at the clock. It was about 3 am.

     "What are you doing up professor?" You asked. You looked up at you.

     "Oh I dont sleep." He said.

     "How, and will you teach me?" You asked. He got up and grabbed coffee grounds from his pantry.

      "Here. It's the stuff I used to make Gooigi." He said, handing you the bag of coffee grounds. He brewed you a glass of coffee. You drank it quickly and felt energized by your drink.

      "Thank goodness." You sighed. You went into the other room to pack up and get ready for your next adventure. Mr.L was still snoring, but he stirred in his sleep. You held his hand and he calmed down. You went back to picking up.

      Time had passed and Mr.L woke up at 6am. He looked around.

     "Y/N... Hello?" He looked around for his bride. He got up and saw Y/N attempting to make breakfast. He grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down. They ate and then got into Y/N's car. You listened to some good music and made it home. You threw the clothes you had with you and Luigi's clothes into the washer to clean them and then you quickly took a shower.  You got ready and waited for Mario to tell you that the ferry was ready to go.
He called you and you drove to the dock.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

68.6K 2.1K 41
What if Bowser adopted a human child? What if that human was you? You desperately try to become experienced enough to help with your fathers cause ag...
22.6K 868 18
Following a defeat at the hands of Mario once again, Bowser had given up chasing Princess Peach. He had to focus on his own kingdom and his children...
18.9K 324 20
You and Luigi could finally rest after you get an invitation to a relaxing hotel. The two of you, including Mario, peach, and three toads. Oh and pol...
559 12 8
Luigi and Mario two humans that live in a place called the mushroom kingdom. After a few years of them not working because they didn't need to sense...