The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

By SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... More

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 42: My FiancΓ©e
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Chapter 64: Kidnapped

1.3K 65 10
By SeraEnigma

Sarina's POV:

I fingered the bruise on my neck where Leone bit me while we made love at the party.

My cheeks turned bright red as my body throbbed deliciously when I thought of his teeth clamping down on my neck like how a male animal does to the female he is mating with.

But instead of intense pain, I orgasmed hard and it felt so good that I was afraid I am melting into a puddle of goo. The bruise actually makes my insides throb every time I touch it.

"Sorry...I was too into it. Because of that, I bit too hard." Strong masculine fingers stroked the purplish section as I saw Leone's bare chest because of the hand mirror I was holding up. "Does it hurt?"

I set the mirror down and I looked at Leone who was disheveled and naked. His muscles gleaming in the dim firelight that lit up the darkened bedroom.

"It does but...in a good way." I smiled at him as his arm looped around my waist and pressed me firmly against him. "A little needy aren't we?"

"Hmmm..you cannot blame me..." he purred as he rested his head against my neck, his lips kissing my bruise until I felt his hot tongue licking it. "You taste good darling."

He has been like this ever since we left for the party. It has been 2 days since then and he has been super clingy, always wanting to hug me in bed and we even take our baths together at night which always ends in hot sex more than once or..twice.

Not that I am complaining but my hips are very sore and my breasts were peppered with hickies as is my throat and collarbone. In short, he and I have been going at it like a bunch of rabbits.

"Leone, can we just cuddle for tonight?" I felt his hand stroke my stomach and I stifled a moan.

His hand stopped touching me and his fingers tipped my chin up until his amber eyes stared at me intensely before he playfully kissed me before nuzzling my nose.

"As my duchess's wishes." he then laid back against the pillows and raise his arms. "Cuddling it is."

I sighed in relief as I crawled towards him and laid my head against his chest, the steady beat of his heart and warmth felt really good as he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. We decided to watch the new series "The Witcher"

It actually looks good from the moment Henry Cavill appeared. His acting really fits as Geralt of Rivia and somehow...his body built reminds me of Leone's. Broad shoulders, a wide powerful chest and he is pretty good in bed.

The last observation made my cheeks flush as I felt Leone massage my scalp and it felt really nice as we got into the "Striga" scene which made me hide my face against his neck and trembled as the sounds of piercing shrieks and crunch of bones breaking made me flinch.

"You can look now." he rumbled and I looked at the screen where Geralt and the creature fell after he used magic to weaken the floor.

"I cannot imagine what would happen if magical creatures exist," I whispered once the protagonist fainted after he successfully turned the striga back into a princess.

"They are not as bad as you think," he answered offhandedly and I looked at him curiously.

"Are you saying that....Are there any?" I was curious. He cannot be implying that...

"You will see. Once we are married; I will take you to meet some." he kissed my nose then my lips as I arched against him, pressing my breasts against his chest.

"L-Leone..." I moaned as he stared at me. " Cu-Cuddling..only."

His answer was a chuckle as his tongue gently coaxed mine.

"Mmmmm..."I shivered as he deepened the kiss even more as our bodies fit together while more scenes of the witcher making love to his sorceress played in the background, the accompanying music somehow fits the mood we were in.

Until he let me go while licking his lips just as I gasp for breath, my cheeks red as a tomato while his hands stroked my fevered flesh.

"See?" he whispered to me. "I can behave very well."

"Y-Yeah." I smiled as I looked back at the screen and noticed that we missed more than half an hour of the story. "Uhmm...we have to rewind the entire episode."

"I don't mind." he held me against him as he replayed the episode all over again.

Despite a few more make-out sessions, we finished all 8 episodes in one night.

And we both loved it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leone got called away to town to meet with someone so for the rest of the afternoon, I invited Nikolette for high tea at the chateau's back garden.

"I am so happy you accepted my invitation to tea today." Nikolette smiled at me as she sipped the tea I prepared. "This is delicious and so rich! You say you brewed this yourself?"

"Yes. I asked Mrs. Dubois to teach me and I learned that I enjoyed making it. I even brew coffee for Leone when he needs a caffeine shot." I nibbled on a biscuit when I saw a look of admiration in her blue eyes.

"You continue to delight me. Most women in your position are usually too preoccupied with social events and parties but it seems like I know why my baby brother likes working for you." She gave me a sweet smile, highlighting her ethereal good looks.
"And why Leone can't get enough of you."

Her answer made me blush as I drank more tea.

"I just wanted to thank you for the gown. It was really beautiful but it was comfortable too. I have never felt so good in a dress." I tried to steer the conversation away from my love life.

"Thank you, darling. That was part of my Butterfly Collection that I just unveiled at the Paris Fashion this year. Leone bought the best gown for twice the buying price just for you." She told me. "He has never been that excited in buying a gift himself. He says it was a surprise gown for his fiancee."

W-wow...so that beautiful gown costs a lot? And he bought it at twice the price?

Oh, Leone.

"That was thoughtful of him. When did he get the time to go to the Fashion show when he was so busy?"

"Oh well. The Royal Princess Catherine went to the Spring-sition Fashion Show with Ms. Seymone and they were the ones who sent the pictures of my collection to Leone. He immediately contacted me to reserve one particular gown and even paid in advance. Who knew that he was waiting for the right time for you to wear this." Nikolette looked thoughtful as she regarded me with warmth.

"Oh." I drained my cup wondering if I can hide my blushing cheeks by cooling down and drinking some cold water.

"Hahaha, you are the most adorable duchess. If I were a male....maybe I might try to claim you as my Selene." Nikolette laughed as she ate a cucumber sandwich. "Too bad though."

"Uhm...what is a Selene?" I asked her.

But instead of answering. She just gave me a mysterious smile and for a while, I saw her ice blue eyes shift to a red color but when I blinked, it was back to blue.

Is that a trick of the light?

It can't be.

I shook aside my thoughts. Luis has proven to possess gifts so...it may not be too far-fetched to assume that Nikolette has one too right?

"Uhm so Nikolette."

"Please, we are friends. Call me Niko." she flipped her hair aside elegantly.

"Then...Niko. Can I ask you something personal?" I asked, wondering if she knows anything.

When she gave me a nod, I pressed on with my question.

"Leone says you have moved around high society ever since you were a child so...I need to know the rumor surrounding him and Laila. Will you tell me all you know?"

"Not much is known about Lady Laila until she came out as Sheikh Ahmed's third wife and the most favored one of them all. I am well acquainted with the Sheikh's first wife and she was a gentle soul but when I met her. Well...I did not like the feeling I got from her." Nikolette's full lips thinned in distaste. "She acts sweet but then her words...it was very passive-aggressive. I don't like it that she ignores people she has already set on hating. Very rude."

I am not sure if I should be happy about Laila's impression of Nikolette but what she said coincides with how she acts towards me the first time we met.

The way she sized me up and ignored me like she was above me. Somehow made my blood boil in anger to recall how unpleasantly rude she was.

"....She wants Leone back. That much I know." I ate a thin cookie, my memory of how she clung to my fiance's back made me clench my fist. "She did not even have any shame when Leone wanted nothing to do with her..."

"I have seen women like her a lot. They love money and power so a bit of tears, a little theatrics, and some begging lessons get them their man." Nikolette scoffed, her distaste for those types evident. "And from what we saw...Laila is a consummate actress."

My new friend then told me what other rumors surrounded Leone and Laila. According to her, Leone pursued Laila when she was newly married and she did a good job keeping him at bay until he lost his patience and started taking in lovers again but at times; he would accept invitations to social functions where Laila can be seen.

It was around a year and six months ago that he completely stopped coming after her.

That was around the time we started dream sharing. Around the time he started opening up to me and then eventually....we fell in love.

"So you see Sarina, Leone has no interest in her anymore because you have managed to tame and capture one of the most sought-after bachelors in Europe." She winked at me.

Somehow we laughed and giggled together until a slight rustle of a snow-covered shrubbery made us stop.

"What was that?" Nikolette was suddenly alert, her blue eyes turned icy as it crystallized. The effect was startling against her blood-red hair.

The shaking sound became louder and I became apprehensive when three shadows came out. I tried to scream but two huge men covered entirely in black restraint me and shoved a handkerchief into my face.

The smell of ammonia made me dizzy and the first thought I had was Leone and how worried he would be when he sees me gone from the chateau.

Then as I blacked out, they had already hauled me up into a van, and after that...

I couldn't remember anything anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo's POV:

She's gone.

I felt it the moment I got home.

The entire staff at the chateau were in an uproar because they could not find Sarina or Nikolette.

I had felt panic and fear crept into my head while I was in town and had to drive back here fast because I knew something was wrong.

Mrs. Dubois and the maids showed me the back gardens where teacups and various trays were shattered against the marble floor and signs of struggle were visible.

My head butler reported that the military guards I had stationed her in secret were also killed swiftly.

"Master. Shall we call Luis and his Mirage agents to help?" the housekeeper sounds concerned. " Even Lady Nikolette was taken..."

"Make the call and have Luis discharge KC for this mission as well. Her ability will be helpful in this situation. Was there a ransom note anywhere?" I asked the other maids.

"No Master. There was none," they answered back nervously.

"Don't clean this up. Leave it for the Mirage Agents to get clues from." I growled and the staff nodded.

Fighting back the sudden rage and came over me. I went to my study first before sending my fist towards a bookshelf. the entire section splintered apart, sending books flying as I grabbed the next thing I could see; a vase and a crystal figure, and threw thew them savagely at the window, shattering the glass stained perfection to pieces.

I kicked a table and that also exploded into bits as I started venting my anger on every inanimate object I can grab and destroy.

Someone dares to take what was mine?

They really are wishing for death.

When my mind cleared a bit. All signs point to Laila as the culprit of this kidnapping. But my spies I planted at the ski resort told me that she never made a move ever since I left her.

which means that she must have planned this or....she has an accomplice.

I must calm down until Luis arrives here with his agents. My mind eased a bit when I remembered that Nikolette was there with her.

She should not come to harm then because she is a Valentine and she may be the only one who can protect my duchess for now...

My heart ached all of a sudden at the thought of her being scared or hurt. It just made me even more pissed off and I clamped a hand on my chest tightly as I leaned against the table, taking deep breaths.

Until a bright circle appeared in front of me as it whirled around, emitting a jet-like sound before KC came out, her dark hair slightly messy and her bluebell eyes were surprised as she fixed her uniform while she landed on her feet before the portal vanished.

I immediately rang for some food as she began to sweat slightly. a Maid came in immediately and gasped at the mess I created as I took the sandwich tray from her.

"Clean this place up and contact the company who made the windows," I said to her and she nodded nervously she left.

"That was fast, Agent KC even for you." I gave her the tray and she started eating it like a starved child.

"Luis contacted me and I wanted to come early Your Highness," she spoke between bites until she demolished everything and drained one glass of water that came with it. "By your leave sir, May I take a look at the crime scene?"

I nodded and she left the study after bowing to me. Her presence somehow eased my mind because she also cares for Sarina.

I sat at my table with my hands on my head, praying and wishing that Nikolette was well and able so that she can protect my fiancee.

Rina, please be safe. I will find you.

A few smaller portals came out of the walls and I saw a few Mirage Agents dressed in their special unit wear.

Amir and Shin were among those who came. Their grave expressions mirrored mine as I addressed them and briefed them on what happened.

Those two have never liked any of the women I dated but somehow my duchess' kindness and her kind treatment of them have won their favor. They promised to get her back safe and sound for me.

But this time I shook my head.

" No. This time...I will join the purge." My decision made every agent stiffen. Some of the recruits looked excited but the veterans were uneasy.

It has been a while since I joined Mirage on a mission.

I will make whoever did this is going to pay. They will wish they never set foot on my property and stole what was mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
20.4K 610 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
1.5M 76K 113
In which, a paranoid schizophrenic vows to avenge his fiancee's death by taking revenge on the woman who Killed her. _____________ A modern day depic...
304K 8.8K 42
Hemilia Gran is a student in Hevialia Academy, it's a magical academy where only supernatural people studies there. She is pursuing her dream to beco...