Jeongmin Oneshots

By completelyoongified

Short stories about Jimin and Jeongyeon :) More

Author's Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Special Chapter
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Author's Note
Thirty-One

Fourteen

1.5K 53 25
By completelyoongified

𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

157 days.

He still remembers it vividly—of what he had felt at that time... of how afraid he is.

He had been roaming around for almost months now, without any food or knowledge of this certain place. No friends. No known allies. He was different from them. He can't even use magic; it was ripped from him—he was banned from using it.

They aren't ordinary living creatures. They are far more progressed than humans. They are born with innate powers out of this world, and they live in the outskirts of the universe. In his home, they are believed to despise humans. Of how small-minded, selfish, greedy they are, causing chaos everywhere they go.

He was banished from his home for a sin he can't understand—helping someone that isn't from their bloodlines. They say he had broken a rule and it was treason.

Then he was punished. And was placed to exile.

Sent to another planet—Earth as it is called.

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

It was no ordinary place. Almost at every corner, gigantic structures stood tall. The streets are busy and the air smelt of smoke. The people seemed not to bother each other, occupied with their own intentions.

Jimin walked freely, paying observation to everything he passes.

He was not only banished on Earth, perhaps, he is given something more. He is ought to stay here until the 200th day. More than six months. Jimin can endure it, he only has a few weeks left but the funny thing is, time works differently.

He will stay for months but at his home, he'll be gone for years. Time runs slower on Earth.

That's not all, he was given the ability to see when the person dies. At the wrist of every person he meets, an image... a tattoo will appear that is shaped like a bar. It counted three. The only indication he sees that death is coming to that certain person, is when there's only one bar left.

It sounds unrealistic and impossible but it is what is given to him—a tremendous punishment. Jimin had seen people died in his very eyes. He had seen every bar disappear a numerous time. And death will follow.

The thing is, he couldn't help them. Helping someone to escape death is another sin, once he does, there's no point of returning home.

That is why it's a tremendous punishment. He pretends not to see anything even though he knew what will happen next. And it is painful and mentally challenging to know someone will be dying at that same day and same time. With them being clueless.

It's his punishment.

Jimin paused in front of a fruit stall, the glimmering red apples caught his attention. He was planning to pocket one or two but before he can move his fingers, the seller came busting in.

"Hey. Hey." He called loudly. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just looking at the fruits your selling."

"Are you planning to steal from me?" The robust man asked angrily.

"Why would I do that?" Jimin questioned, trying to thin out his patience.

"You look like someone who would do such thing."

Jimin smirked, unimpressed. He was wearing presentable clothes and he swear, he looks like everybody else. That is why they despised humans, they tend to assume quickly without knowing the reasons and aren't considerable enough.

"I've lost interest." He plainly answered and walked away.

Jimin wasn't planning to steal the fruits for himself, he can survive without eating. Perhaps, he was planning to please the seller if he could give him fruits for free. One or two will do. He would give them to the homeless man he had seen a while ago at the streets.

He shouldn't have let his hopes high.

After some time, Jimin decided to walk away from the city to just wander around and look for a place to sleep since the sun began to set.

He had no money and he tried looking for jobs but all they could think of him is a weirdo. He knows nothing about Earth.

He was walking down the sidewalk when images started to appear. It's happening again. Jimin shut his eyes closed, trying to contain the unbearable pain in his head. It was fast and it circles around—like a flashback... a vision. He tried to keep his balance but all he could feel is the spiraling motion around him.

It's okay. It's okay. He whispered.

He was crouching down on his knees when it stopped. He was sweating profusely and his breathing was ragged, almost he can't catch up with it. This was the third time it happened and it was longer than before.

It was the same image—a woman.

Now, it's clearer.

Her long brown hair. Clear skin. Petite face. And her smile.

Sometimes, he believed he saw her somewhere else. He must be mistaken.

Jimin have no idea what these images are for. But he feels solely connected to her, whoever she is. He can feel her presence everywhere he goes. He had dreamt of her even though he hadn't seen her in person. As if, someone is telling him something he can't fully understand. That is why he began to search for her, even if it's impossible.

Jimin bored his head down and started walking, still bothered to this day. He let the cold night wind caress his face.

Only few weeks left, he will come back home. A little more.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Someone in a hurry apologized, trying to keep her track straight.

Jimin couldn't care less, he stayed unmoved.

There's a heavy thumped in his heart.

He walked further, unbothered.

Another thump.

Another.

Louder. Heavier.

Jimin swiftly gazed back to the woman who just strayed paths with him a while ago. He run to her, keeping a safe distance between them. Something doesn't feel right. He followed her quietly, only to see her up close. Something pushed him. His heart was beating so fast right now, but he must be mistaken.

The woman turned to the right, he followed.

Another turn.

Jimin come after her.

"Stop following me." A voice said, sternly.

Jeongyeon faced him, with a peppermint spray in her hand. She had felt his presence for minutes now, hiding in the shadows, following her. He was the man she bumped into minutes ago, which she believes is a drunkard, walking with an unsteady gait.

Her fingers are trembling and she felt her limbs shiver, regretful of the idea. She shouldn't have done it. She might get herself in trouble, or worse—get killed.

Jeongyeon managed to back a step.

"Don't—don't come near me. Or... or I'll use this." She threatened, pushing the spray towards his direction.

She blinked her eyes a couple of times, getting a better angle but all she could see is darkness... the silhouette of his face.

"Come into the light."

Jimin did so.

And he was starstruck, like he had seen a ghost. He had felt his blood drained. He remained wordless; his lips didn't move nor smiled. His eyes were glued to her. Looking directly at her eyes, reading her emotions. He couldn't believe it. Is she the person that keeps on showing from his visions?

They looked similar. They look alike.

Jimin momentarily took a step forward.

"Don't." Jeongyeon warned.

He stopped.

"I don't have any intention of laying any harm." His voice was calm and soft.

"You think I believe you?" She asked, taking steps backward. "Looks like I'm not falling for that."

Jimin kept his gaze to her.

It's her.

It's her.

"Please. Just put..." He neared, keeping his stance low. "Just put that thing down."

Before Jimin can even take another step, Jeongyeon quickly ran away and pressed the spray paint. It showered in front of him, Jimin vastly shielded his eyes. He grunted as he felt the throbbing pain.

"Wait!"

He tried his best to clear his vision but the sprinting tears prickled at the edges of his eyes. Jimin wiped it away. They were running now. He run to her, trying to near the gap between them. He can't let her go. Not just like that.

He needed an answer.

Jimin grasped her arm as she skidded herself to freedom.

"Let me go!" Jeongyeon screamed. "Help! Help!"

Before anything else, Jimin lift the sleeves of her hand and paid a thorough look at her wrist. The tattoo. He saw it change, from two bars to one. One. He instantly loosens the grip on her hand and she swiftly strayed away.

He couldn't believe it. One bar.

"No." He whispered, there's fear in his voice.

Jimin run up to her, vastly... quickly. He couldn't feel his legs anymore. The light had turned green.

"Get out of the way!" He screamed.

Once he neared the gap, a speeding vehicle came at view. He pushed her off the road and before he could even look at his side, the gleaming lights blinded him.

Struck his body like a rock.

A loud screeching sound echoed through the street.

He felt his bones broke. An unexplained pain sore at his chest and his vision came spiraling in. It was as if he could hear his heart thumping heavily. He rolled to the ground and he can feel a dump wet sensation at his back and forehead—blood... it was blood. He closed his eyes for a moment, he can't feel any of his legs. It was painful. Truly painful.

She came to him, trembling and in tears.

She cupped his face in her hands, tears flowing on the side of her cheeks.

"N-no. no..." She cried. "Please someone help! S-someone!"

Some bystanders aid to them, dialing on their phones, calling for help.

"I'm sorry." Jeongyeon said in a shivering voice. "I—I'm sorry... I didn't know... I didn't know."

Jimin closed his eyes once more.

And a voice echoed in his mind.

"During your banishment, you will meet someone... Someone that will either ruin you or save you."

And then, he was enveloped by darkness.

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

Hello! I miss you all! Sorry for being away for so long. I've been busy about my studies and sometimes, I have no time writing. But I'll try my best :) If you have any ideas, or suggestions, feel free to message me. kekeke. I'm thanking everyone who'd stick with this one-shots! Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. You give me motivation :) Thank you very much! <3

Sending UwUs to all of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 688 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
2.2K 95 9
A short story where two rivals fall in love with each other~ [cross-posted on twitter @/jiminssi030]
8K 524 23
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐Ž๐‚. ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› : ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  :) *read at your own risk*
17.1K 297 30
( Completed) YEP A BRAND NEW STORY SINCE I LOVE BTS SO So MUCH imma put JIMIN X READER NOW!!! YESH so LEESSGGGGOOO