The Mafia And His Queen

Miss-Lynn tarafΔ±ndan

β€’ Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends... Daha Fazla

Before You Read - πŸ–€
Chapter 1 - πŸ–€
Chapter 2 - πŸ–€
Chapter 3 - πŸ–€
Chapter 4 - πŸ–€
Chapter 5 - πŸ–€
Chapter 6 - πŸ–€
Chapter 7 - πŸ–€
Chapter 8 - πŸ–€
Chapter 9 - πŸ–€
Chapter 10 - πŸ–€
Chapter 11 - πŸ–€
Chapter 12 - πŸ–€
Chapter 13 - πŸ–€
Chapter 14 - πŸ–€
Chapter 15 - πŸ–€
Chapter 16 - πŸ–€
Chapter 17 - πŸ–€
Chapter 18 - πŸ–€
Chapter 19 - πŸ–€
Chapter 20 - πŸ–€
Chapter 21 - πŸ–€
Chapter 23 - πŸ–€
Chapter 24 - πŸ–€
Chapter 25 - πŸ–€
Chapter 26 - πŸ–€
Chapter 27 - πŸ–€
Chapter 28 - πŸ–€
Chapter 29 - πŸ–€
Chapter 30 - πŸ–€
Chapter 31 - πŸ–€
Chapter 32 - πŸ–€
Chapter 33 - πŸ–€
Chapter 34 - πŸ–€
Chapter 35 - πŸ–€
Chapter 36 - πŸ–€
Chapter 37 - πŸ–€
Chapter 38 - πŸ–€
Chapter 39 - πŸ–€
Chapter 40 - πŸ–€
Chapter 41 - πŸ–€
Chapter 42 - πŸ–€
Chapter 43 - πŸ–€
Chapter 44 - πŸ–€
Chapter 45 - πŸ–€
Chapter 46 - πŸ–€
Chapter 47 - πŸ–€
Chapter 48 - πŸ–€
Chapter 49 - πŸ–€
Chapter 50 - πŸ–€
Chapter 51 - πŸ–€
Chapter 52 - πŸ–€
Chapter 53 - πŸ–€
Chapter 54 - πŸ–€
Chapter 55 - πŸ–€
Chapter 56 - πŸ–€
Chapter 57 - πŸ–€
Chapter 58 - πŸ–€
Chapter 59 - πŸ–€
Chapter 60 - πŸ–€
Chapter 61 - πŸ–€
Chapter 62 - πŸ–€
Chapter 63 - πŸ–€
Chapter 64 - πŸ–€
Chapter 65 - πŸ–€
Chapter 66 - πŸ–€
Chapter 67 - πŸ–€
Chapter 68 - πŸ–€
Chapter 69 - πŸ–€
Chapter 70 - πŸ–€
Bonus Chapter - πŸ–€
New Book Announcement - πŸ–€

Chapter 22 - πŸ–€

141K 2.6K 910
Miss-Lynn tarafΔ±ndan

•Damon's POV ~

"STOP!! Please, I'm sorry!"

"This didn't have to happen. You've always been loyal to me but you made a choice that put my girls in danger." I tell him with a calm voice.

"B-boss, please give me another chance." He begs.

I let out a sigh, "Elijah, Elijah... you know I don't give second chances."

He lets his head hang low in defeat as tears fall from his face and onto the ground.

I turn my attention to Pablo who is also tied to a chair, "So, why did you delete those two clips from the surveillance footage?"

He just stares at me and doesn't say anything. I narrow my eyes and walk closer, now standing directly in front of him, "Who's your boss?"

Nothing.. I'm starting to grow more and more irritated!

"We could do this the easy way or we could do this the hard way.. which is it going to be?" Silence. "Who am I kidding... I never do shit the easy way." I say as I grab my pocket knife from my back pocket and stick it in Pablo's upper thigh.

It happened so fast, I don't even think he knew what was happening until the blade was in his thigh and he was screaming from the pain.

"You may be a sixteen year old kid but that doesn't change the fact that you had something to do with what happened to my princess.. so I'm not going to go easy on you at all." I grip the knife in my hand and push it down harder in his thigh while twisting it painfully slowly.

"I know you're the one who deleted the footage. I also know you're not really alone because according to my queen, you have a brother." He glares at me, trying to put on a brave face but I could see how frightened he is. His body is visibly trembling and I enjoy that.

"Now, let me go through this with you both one more time." I start walking back and forth as I talk more to myself than to them. "Elijah was out and saw Pablo in an alley. He offered to drive him somewhere but the kid said he had nowhere to go so Elijah's stupid ass decided to hire him without my consent. While they were supposed to be watching the cameras the night of the New Years ball the kid slipped something into Elijah's coffee, which allowed him to delete the footage with no distractions when some fucker approached my girl. I'm guessing sleeping pills since it knocked him out for a few hours. That also means Pablo knew the guy who went up to her."

I turn to one of the guards, "Ben, find Adam.. he knows what the man looks like since he was there with him and Roxie. I want him and a couple of other guys working on finding who that son a bitch is."

He nods and leaves the room immediately.

Turning back around, I continue from where I left off, "The next day, Pablo gave him more coffee which resulted into him passing out again. I can't say for sure who put the poison in my princess's drink but if I had to guess, it'd be you." I stop in front of Pablo and point my finger at him.

Shrugging my shoulders I say, "But then again, it could've been someone else. You could've been in the surveillance room ready to delete the footage as soon as that other person slipped the poison in the drink."

Turning to a few of my most oldest and trusted guards I tell them, "I want five men in the surveillance room at all times. Nobody leaves, nobody enters. I want you guys to watch every single other person in this mansion. If they look suspicious, get them and lock them up in here. I don't care who the fuck they are. Do not let anyone else know about this."

They all nod their heads and turn to leave.

Leaving me alone with Elijah and Pablo I turn my attention to Elijah, "You we're always loyal to me.. you just made a stupid rookie decision that resulted in my girls being in danger. So for that I'll make your death quick."

"B-boss pl-please." He closes his eyes while begging and sobbing as I raise my gun and aim.

Bang!!

He slouches forward in the chair as blood flows freely from the center of his forehead.

Turning my attention to Pablo I say, "You on the other hand, do not get the privilege to die the way Elijah did. I know you're working for someone and I know you have a brother. I'm going to figure out who they both are and I'm going to give all three of you a slow and painful death right next to each other."

I punch him right in the jaw, making his head whip to the side and hearing a few cracks. He turns his head back slowly and spits blood at my shoes along with about two broken teeth. I raise a brow but turn and leave.

As soon as my hand is on the door handle he speaks, making me freeze in place, "They'll never be safe. He's going to get them one way or another. It's just a matter of time before he does and when that happens, you won't be able to protect them or save them. If you somehow manage to find where they are, it'll be too late."

My anger boils inside of me. I turn around and walk back towards Pablo, leaving no time to think. Before I know it, I'm landing punch after punch on him. Then I remember, I need this fucker to stay alive so with what little control I have left, I manage to stop my fist from hitting him again and I walk out of the room before I could go back and finish what I started.

♾♾♾♾

•Roxie's POV ~

I'm sitting on Damon's bed, watching a movie on his IPad when his door opens and he walks in.

"Hey." I say as I glance at him before turning my attention back to the screen.

"Hey baby." He says back while grabbing the IPad from my hands, tossing it aside and climbing on top of my body, making me lay flat down on my back.

I groan in annoyance, "Damon! I was watching a movie!"

He starts kissing my neck while saying, "So? I had a long day. I want to be with my girl now."

The feeling of his soft lips on my skin is so good, I don't even protest any further. I just throw my head back against the pillow and wrap my arms around his head while he grabs my legs and wraps them around his body before he slides his hands to my thighs and squeezes.

He nibbles and sucks on my skin causing a moan to escape my parted lips as I close my eyes. Once he plants his hands on either side of my body, I quickly grab them to place them back on my legs. As I touch his hands, he lets out a low hiss against my neck.

I immediately drop them and grab his face in my hands, moving his head back so I could lift my head and look at his hands better.

He doesn't give me a chance to look at them as he quickly removes my hands from his face and pins them above my head before burying his head in my neck again and placing open mouth kisses all over.

"D-Damon." I twist my wrists in his grip and free my hands.

Before he can react and pin my hands again, I grab his wrists and bring his hands to my face. I gasp at how his knuckles have cuts all over along with blood that's almost dried up.

"Seriously Damon? Why didn't you tell me about your hands right when you came in?! I would've cleaned them as soon as you told me." I say while shaking my head and sliding out from under him.

He starts getting off of the bed too and I grab his arm, making him follow me to the bathroom. "My hands could wait. I missed you."

I sit him down on the lid of the toilet seat and grab the first aid kit from the cabinet below the sink. "We we're apart for less than five hours."

Once I grab everything to clean his hands with, I kneel down in front of him and place his hands on his knees.

"One hour was long enough." He says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes at him and continue cleaning his hands. After I bandage his hands up and put everything back, we walk down to the living room, where everyone's playing monopoly.

"Hey guys!! Come play with us. We need a new banker, Marcus keeps stealing the money." Theo says while narrowing his eyes at Marcus.

"Actually, I have to get ready to go back to work." I tell him as I walk up to everyone.

"Oh!! You're right, I totally forgot about work." Ness replies as she jumps up off the floor. "I'm going to go home to change and I'll meet you there ok?"

I nod my head and she bends down to kiss Lily's head before leaving, "I'll see you later sweetie."

"Bye Auntie Nessie!" Lily says while waving goodbye to Ness.

I look back to everyone else and see Marcus trying to be discreet while taking Ness's left over Monopoly money.

"Drop it." Theo says sternly to him while pointing his finger to the floor.

"Bu-" He starts to talk but Theo cuts him off. "Uh-uh.. drop it. Now."

Marcus pouts and puts the money back on the ground as his shoulders slouch in defeat.

Axel starts snickering, "Now roll over boy." He speaks to him as if he's talking to a dog.

Marcus rolls his eyes and looks to the ground while everyone else laughs.

I shake my head at them and clear my throat, "Actually, I was wondering if maybe you guys could watch lily for me. Me and Ness are going to work so we can't.." Damon's stands next to me and finishes off my sentence, "And I'm going in too so I can't watch her. A few women quit because of the shooting that happened so I'm going to help lucky out with the new ones that are going in for an interview."

"Yes!! Me and lily bear are going to have so much fun!" Marcus says excitedly.

"Actually, I was thinking flower would spend some time with her uncle and we could bake in the kitchen." Jax says more to lily.

She nods her head with a big smile, "Can we make chocolate chip cookies!?"

"Of course we can flower." He tells her before standing and grabbing her hand to help her up.

"Ok, thank you so much guys. Come give me a hug bubbles!" I say while bending down and holding my arms out.

"Bye mommy!! I love you!" She says while running into my arms.

I lift her up and place kisses all over her face, "I love you too bubbles. More than anything!"

She giggles and turns to Damon, reaching over to him, "Bye daddy!!"

He grabs her and spins her around, making her laugh even more, "Bye princess! We'll see you in the morning okay?"

"Ok." She responds as he places her on the floor.

"Make sure she's fed and goes to bed on time. No scary movies before she goes to sleep. If anything happens or she tells me anything was wrong." He glances at lily before looking back to Jax, Marcus, Axel and Theo.

"I'll s-h-o-o-t you all between your eyes, capisci?" His voice holds nothing but seriousness.

They nod their heads immediately before dashing out of the living room with lily.

I turn to him with a raised brow, "You don't always have to threaten them you know. If I didn't believe she was safe with them, I wouldn't have asked them to watch her."

"You both are my girls. I don't want to have to keep saying that I would do anything to protect you both." He says while grabbing my chin between his fingers and lifting my head up a little more to place a kiss on my lips.

I smile at him and we both head up to his room to get ready for work.

♾♾♾♾

•Unknown POV ~

"Why isn't he answering?!" I yell and throw everything off my desk in frustration. "I've been calling him all day and he still hasn't picked up! Track his phone and see if he's still there." I tell Alec, one of my men.

"Yes boss." He turns and walks out of my office.

I get up and walk to my bedroom while looking through my contacts.

"Where are you going?" Jenny asks making me look up at her.

"I'm frustrated.. I need a release. You might want to stay on the other side of the house." I say before I continue walking to the stairs.

"Oh, Jenny." I stop and turn around. "When Serenity gets here, send her straight up to my room."

She rolls her eyes with a disgusted face before turning on her heels and walking away.

I start walking again while looking at my phone and dialing the number.

"Get to my place ASAP! You know what to wear." I say before hanging up right after.

♾♾♾♾

I'll see you guys in the next chapter but before I go, Gimme Kiss!😘

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 25.5K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
132K 2.5K 62
π“π‘π¨π¬πž 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐧𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐒�...
66.2K 1.8K 21
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ βœ”οΈŽ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 π€π‹πŽππ„ πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„ ❧ π‹π’π§πš π†π¨π§π³πšπ₯𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
698K 16.7K 63
(MATURE CONTENT/MAFIA ROMANCE) #Series2 Previously known as Playful sins This is a second book to a three part series, you do not have to read the f...